Scourge - Cover

Scourge

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The future is not good for humans. A fungal/plant hybrid has taken over, covering much of the planet, choking life from it. What humans remain are used in its reproduction or are fighting against it. The question is: who will win the war?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Violence  

Audra wakes up in a very cushiony and comfortable bed. She can’t remember the last time she was in a bed that felt this good. She also finds herself alone in a private room. Looking around the simple room, she is struck by how luxurious it seems to be. The clean sheets are crisp and fresh, the furniture looks brand new. As a rebel she never came close to being in a room this nice let alone having crisp, clean sheets.

Often times, before and after joining the rebels, she was lucky to have food and water or even a blanket to cover up with. Even after joining the Scourge the conditions didn’t improve much. Compared to this room alone, she had lived a primitive life for as long as she can remember.

She roused from her thoughts when Kate enters her room. Seeing Audra awake, she goes over and sits down on the bed next to her. “It’s good to see you awake. Feeling better?”

Audra sighs deeply. “I’m still a little tired, but alright.”

“That’s good,” Kate says. “Apparently we were both dehydrated and a bit hungry, you more than I. Plus the doctor said you were just a bit on the malnutritioned side.”

“Yeah, I realize that now,” Audra agrees with a weak smile. “Where is Gunnar?” During the trip back she had gotten to know Gunnar a bit more and was taken by the man. He is strong, handsome and a great conversationalist.

“He had to go on patrol,” Kate says. “It shouldn’t take too long. He wanted to see you before he left, but he also didn’t want to wake you.”

Audra finds herself smiling at that. “I’m guessing that you know Gunnar pretty well.”

Kate nods. “We’ve known each other for a while. I met him when I met Harlan. Those two are best friends and it is hard to get them separated.”

“Is he ... does her have someone?” Audra asks, not certain if she really wants to know the answer. Finding someone to love in this world is hard enough, finding someone you’re compatible with is nearly impossible.

Kate sees the expression on Audra has on her face and mitigates her fears. “As far as I know, Gunnar hasn’t had anyone like that in a long time. As long as I have known him, he has put everything he has in fighting the Scourge and protecting anyone he can.”

“Seems kind of lonely,” Audra remarks.

“Yeah it does,” the woman agrees. “He hides it well too. Listen, you get some rest and when you’re ready we’ll get you out of this bed and get some information pumped into you.”

“Okay,” the young woman says soberly.

“Good.” Kate slips off the bed and out the door, casting one last quick smile before closing it.


Gunnar returns from his patrol in a somber mood. His patrol was uneventful. Thankfully the Scourge doesn’t adapt well to the arid environment of the desert—at least not yet. After a quick debrief he heads for Audra’s room accompanied by the base’s doctor, Zak.

As they enter, Gunnar sees her look up and smile. Unconsciously, he smiles in return. “You’re looking much better since we brought you in,” he says.

“I’m feeling a lot better,” the woman concurs. “And I’m glad you came back to see me. Who’s this?”

“I’m Zak,” the doctor steps forward, shaking her hand. “I’m the base’s doctor.”

“The best doctor we got on the base too,” Gunnar chirps in.

“The only doctor,” Zak corrects.

“Then I guess I have you to thank too,” Audra says.

Zak, an older man pushing fifty, blushes. “It’s my responsibility to ensure that you get back to normal health. But it’s also a pleasure to help a beautiful woman such as you.”

This time it is Audra that blushes. The room goes silent for a few heartbeats before she breaks that awkward silence. “Am I infected?”

Gunnar looks to Zak. Zak looks back at Gunnar and then to Audra. “I think we need to take you to see the general. She wanted to be present when we told you everything.”

Gunnar steps outside to grab a wheelchair and together the men help Audra into it. The walk through the halls is aggravatingly frustrating. Audra would like answer, and though they are willing to provide them, she hates having to wait longer. Eventually, they arrive at their destination. They wheel her through two large doors and into a surprisingly simple office.

There are maps hanging from the walls and draped over tables. Papers and reports are scattered all over, even on the floor. It looks like chaos, and probably in the minds of the commanders, an organized chaos. If not for the attractive woman standing in the center of it all, Audra would suggest the room needing a woman’s touch.

“Hello, Audra,” the woman says with a hard, but friendly tone. “I’m Eisley, this base and sector’s general.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” Audra says, putting on her best smile. The woman standing before her appears to be even younger than Audra herself. She starts to wonder what circumstances made for such a young person take such a high command.

“I’m sure you have a lot of questions,” Eisley says. “I’ll cut right to the chase. You must be wondering why we were so determined to rescue you.”

“The thought did cross my mind,” the young woman replies.

“I like her,” Eisley says to Gunnar. “You found someone that can match your wits.” She turns her attention back to the woman in the wheelchair. “To put it simply, you are immune. Zak here can explain the science behind it, but it’s just that simple. We haven’t come across many that are, but when we do we like to rescue them.”

“Is Kate like me then?” Audra asks.

“Yes,” the general confirms. “That is why she volunteered for the mission. I do apologize that we couldn’t get to you sooner or keep you out of harm’s way.”

“How did you even know about me or where to find me?” she asks, genuinely curious.

“We found a blood sample that matched your files,” Zak interjects. “When you first joined the fight one was taken.”

“But my camp was destroyed,” she blurts out. Tears start to well up again.

“I want to assure you that it wasn’t your fault,” Eisley says.

Audra feels a comforting hand on her shoulder. She looks up to see Gunnar standing above her, giving her a warm smile. “But if I’m not infected, never was, then I wasn’t under the Scourge’s control.”

“They manipulated you,” the general quickly corrects. “It happened the Kate and the handful of others we have found. It can honestly happen to anyone.”

“The only thing you can do is take that sorrow, anger, rage and put it toward the fight with the Scourge,” Gunnar offers.

Audra looks to the general. Eisley gives her a nod. “He’s right. We’ve all either lost something or something or done something we regret. We just have to learn from it and move on if we hope for humanity to have a future.”

“Then I’m ready to do my part and at least try to make things right,” Audra says with conviction.

“I’m glad to hear that,” Eisley says. “If you will be willing to give a little blood, it will help with possibly making a cure.”

“Whatever it takes,” Audra says. “But what makes me so special?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.