Scourge - Cover

Scourge

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The future is not good for humans. A fungal/plant hybrid has taken over, covering much of the planet, choking life from it. What humans remain are used in its reproduction or are fighting against it. The question is: who will win the war?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Violence  

The months seem to pass quickly for Audra. The intelligence that she had collected from the rebel leader, Leah, had proved useful. Many raids were conducted and slowly the Scourge’s breeding ranks overflowed. She had also gained the trust of the queen, yet she still hadn’t been made a stalker. She was told that she was, but Audra couldn’t do that which Saige or any of the other stalkers could—control a red fungus skin of her own. The only thing she seemed able to do is control the chasers and guardians, at least in the capacity of giving them orders.

This bothers the girl greatly, but she has been reassured many times by either Saige or the queen. Eventually, she was told, the fungus would grow and all the benefits would be available then. It just takes time. Time she has, for the most part. Stalkers seem to live longer with the fungus growing inside them, but like breeders and other infected humans, eventually it did kill the host.

All in the service of the Scourge.

The one good outcome, at least immediately, is Audra was given command of a Scourge outpost built in the ruins of an elementary school of a small town. She had to share responsibility with Saige and eventually someone would arrive to relieve both of them, but it felt like a great reward regardless. The position gives her the freedom to do almost anything she wishes.

And she relishes that freedom.

Her days are often spent with former comrades or the random captured human. Her nights are spent with Saige. Many of those nights never end until the sun crests the horizon. When she isn’t busy tending to the breeders or her lover, she uses the guardians to fuck her to shattering orgasms. Her former life is fading into a dreamlike memory. All that she craves now is pleasure and the service she can provide to the Scourge.

Eventually, Audra and Saige’s command over the camp does come to an end. The queen’s emissary arrives to take control from the two women. Saige explains that the emissary holds a similar position to that of the queen. She is more powerful than a stalker, but not as strong as the queen herself. Audra is fine with the new arrangement so long as she can continue to have her freedom. But like all good things...

The emissary is a petite woman, not at all what Audra expected to see. But the woman has an air about her, like she can handle herself and any beneath her despite her size. The woman also came with her own troop of guardians, stalkers and chasers, all of whom seem to react to Audra’s presence with revulsion.

The emissary senses Audra’s apprehension at the behavior of her escorts. “Do not worry,” she quickly says, “These are personal guards and personal pleasures. They act this way because they are unfamiliar to you.”

Audra looks over to Saige, and the woman gives her a supportive smile. When she looks back to the emissary, she nods. “We understand. We would...”

“The next few days will probably take some adjusting,” the woman interrupts. “As long as the queen is gone, this camp is under new management. You are dismissed.” She waves a hand at Audra before turning her attention to the stalker accompanying the young woman. “Saige, we trust you to look after your young protégé.

Saige smiles and gives a curt bow to the woman. “We will do as you wish.”

Saige and Audra take their leave from the presence of the emissary. A sinking feeling rises in the pit of Audra’s belly and the silence between them doesn’t help matters any. Some of that feeling does dissipate when Saige takes her hand. The silence still hangs between them as the older woman leads her off, but at least Audra still has one person she can rely on.

Saige leads her away from the school to a set of buildings skirting the camp. The older woman explains that the buildings are a new addition to the camp and meant as special housing where they will stay for an indefinite amount of time. Audra is already confused by the change in command and now even more so by the change is living quarters. But she remains silent, letting her lover guide her. Saige has always been good to us, there isn’t a need to worry and fear with her at our side.

The two settle in and it doesn’t take much time. Considering neither has clothes or possessions or even a need for any, settling in is as easy as it can get. The room is similar to what they had—a single bed, big enough for the both of them. The only change was that their new quarters are on the opposite side of the camp and the single window is boarded up. It still confuses Audra, but she stays silent, waiting for Saige to provide and explanation.

Saige takes a seat at the edge of the bed and pats the place beside her. A friendly, loving smile spreads across her face. Audra returns the smile and graciously takes the place beside her lover, matching the smile with her own.

“We are sure that you wonder why we are here or even what is happening,” Saige states. “We are sure that you are probably full of even more question than that.”

Audra nods, but remains quiet. She is full of questions and even a little bit of anger. She trusts Saige and because of that trust she waits for the woman to explain just what is going on.

“You have gained a place with the queen that only most wish they could have,” the older woman says. “The Scourge has many emissaries. It is how control over all the camps is done. Those emissaries are the closest in power to the queen as one can get. Because of that, it makes them closest in favor and they do not like others receiving that same treatment without the position.”

“But you are close the queen and you’re only a stalker,” Audra reasons, not really understanding in full what the woman is getting at.

“Yes, which is why I am here with you,” Saige says, still giving the younger woman a warm smile. “But even the emissary knows her limits when it comes to me.”

“How long will we have to be here?” Audra asks, dismissing the whole jealous matter. It is what it is.

“Until the queen comes back or she calls for us,” the older woman answers. “But that doesn’t matter. I have something more important to tell you.”

Audra’s ears pick up. The bond with the woman has grown over the few months she has spent with her and the Scourge. This is the first time Saige has taken such a tons with her and maybe, she thinks, the woman has something to tell her that might not be for certain ears to hear. Or maybe it’s just another test of loyalty.

“I’m dying,” the woman says coldly.

Those words are not what Audra expected to hear. She looks blankly at her lover. Her mouth drops open but suddenly she can’t find any words to speak.

“I have been in the service of the Scourge since nearly the beginning,” Saige continues unhindered. “The fungus inside me takes much longer to mature and kill me. It will be the same for you as it is with all stalkers.”

“But you can’t die!” Audra shouts, finding the lost words. The small amount of anger that she felt earlier is in full bloom now. “How can you leave us?”

“It is a part of life,” Audra says. “Humans live and die, but the Scourge is forever, so long as there are humans to help us continue. You will take our place beside the queen and serve her as we have.”

“But I don’t want to lose you,” Audra pleads.

“We have no choice,” Saige continues undeterred. “We will cherish what time we have left. And we will leave you with a memory.”

“What good is a memory?” Audra asks, confused as to why that matters.

“Because it is a memory of who we were,” Saige says, her eyes lighting up. “The Scourge can take humanity from us, but the instinct as humans to be remembered never fades.”

“But we don’t want you to go,” Audra pleads again, hoping that if she beseeches the woman enough it might change the outcome.

“It is inevitable,’ the older lover says. “Now please ... listen...”

Saige’s family took her to the country when the outbreak of the red fungus, as it was known then, began in the general population. Her parents believed that removing themselves from people would keep them safe. They never thought it could spread outside human beings. Saige was barely a teenager when it began and she could barely remember what life was like before it happened. It is more than Audra, who was born after the outbreak put a stranglehold on the world.

When the fungus spread beyond the human population and into other animals and eventually plants, Saige’s parents decided to flee from the countryside, heading north in hopes the colder climate might slow down the fungus’ progression. And they were safe for a time. They followed the spread of the fungus and humanity’s fight against it as best they could, but communications became more and more shady. Then one day, it simply stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.