Scourge - Cover

Scourge

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The future is not good for humans. A fungal/plant hybrid has taken over, covering much of the planet, choking life from it. What humans remain are used in its reproduction or are fighting against it. The question is: who will win the war?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Violence  

Audra runs through the woods, trying to do anything she can to escape. Part of a small commando group fighting against the Scourge, she is the only survivor of the attack. The team was sent deep into enemy territory in an effort to destroy one of the breeding grounds.

Of course, territory for the Scourge is practically the entire planet. There a few places that fungus hasn’t taken over. Mostly trees, buildings, cars and everything that was before the hostile takeover are recognizable, but covered in the crimson, sticky substance that is the fungus.

With the Scourge being everywhere, it has left human populations separate from one another. Communication isn’t possible. That was discovered shortly after several camps repurposed communication towers. Apparently the fungus releases some kind of enzyme that inhibits all forms of communication. All in all, working together hasn’t proved very successful.

Because of the barriers, and failed missions because of them, breeding camps are sprung up all over the planet. In the beginning, those camps weren’t needed. There were plenty of humans and animals to use as hosts. But now, with the exception of the animals humans use as a food source, there are none. So the Scourge relies on the capture of humans.

At first, many of the human scientists that survived, gave false hopes that without human contact the fungus would die out. So the human leaders opted to build camps, reinforced against the Scourge and dig in. The enemy didn’t die, they held out, adapting. Using the plants, the fungus worked as a symbiote and survived.

Eventually, the human populations couldn’t stay behind the walls. Breeches were made both inside and out. Mankind, again, fells under harsh attack. The Scourge takes people. It uses them. It uses them to breed and survive. Audra’s team was just one of many with a simple mission to seek and destroy—no matter the cost. The cost has never been something any of them wanted to face. Death would be better ... so they were told.

When the team had arrived they had found only a small camp with only one human. These captured humans are been named breeders, for the obvious reasons. As they set to work, destroying the fungus and freeing the human, they were ambushed. The small camp was small for a reason, and it wasn’t because it was just starting out—it was a trap.

After today it will be a permanent camp. Though they put that one single human out of her misery—the only method of freeing a breeder—the Scourge now have a group of new breeders. It is Audra’s intention to not join them. She is good at hiding. She hid when the world fell under the fungus. She hid when her family was taken. She hid when her camp was overrun and her fiancé was killed. She’ll hide now.

She pauses to catch her breath. She has been running for what feels like an hour. Maybe it has been that long, maybe not. Regardless, Audra is tired. And lost. She picked a direction without thinking and just ran. Now, she is regretting that illogical choice.

She looks around at her surroundings. She stands in the middle of a trail. Around her are lush green trees covered in webs of crimson fungus. The trees are grander now than before the fungus’ hostile takeover, probably the only good outcome. Luckily the fungus is dormant in this form. Otherwise they would be no escape like now.

The sun cuts through the canopy, shining brightly down upon her. Her clothing is shredded, barely hanging together or even on in some places. The Scourge is relentless. Once it has a hold of someone, there usually no escape for them. She shivers at the thought of barely escaping. The thought of not finding her way back to her people sends another shiver through her.

As she stands, lost to her own thoughts and worries, she doesn’t notice the stalker and three chasers that are creeping up alongside the trail. Audra is brought back to reality at a sudden flash of red just at the edge of her vision. She tries to dodge away, but the red, clawed hand is firmly wrapped around her wrist. Soon that hand is joined by several more from every direction.

For several long moments, the only sounds are that of the water and her raspy breaths as she struggles futilely against the chaser’s grips. Then she sees the stalker.

“Another foolish human,” the red fungus skin clad figure says, stepping into the small clearing. Except for the white eyes, her whole body is covered in a similar fashion to red latex. “It is a ways from the breeding camp. You are pretty fast, but obviously not fast enough. We may as well not take any chances with you.”

The stalker steps onto the path and like water in a stream, peeling around the large rocks that jut out from the surface, the red fungus skin peels back. The sunlight captures the beautiful features of the brunette. Her hair, just a few shades darker than Audra’s, frames the naked woman’s face. The sun’s light sets off her body, enrapturing the lithe human woman still bond by the many hands.

Audra watches as the woman slowly sits on the ground. Her fight already ended once she realized it is pointless to resist. Given time, she will try again. In the meantime, she decides to watch as the beautiful woman before her begins to spread apart two intensely pink pussy lips with her delicate fingers. Her attention doesn’t last long on the unknown woman as two of the chasers tear off what is left of her shirt, revealing her bare breasts.

“No...” she murmurs. Once again she tries in vain to break free from their ironclad grip. She doesn’t know what they intend, but it can’t be good.

Two tentacles come up, from the chasers and latch onto her nipples. Like little mouths, they fasten tightly to them. She even feels little sandpaper teeth and it dawns on her just why it is so difficult to escape once they latch on. When she looks up her biggest surprise comes next. In her face is one of the chaser’s faces. Up close, it is the ugliest and most hideous thing she has ever laid eyes on. It opens its toothy maw and from it is, surprisingly, a sweet red mist.

The fragrance is so alluring that Audra cannot but help to breathe in a bunch of it. Quickly, and strangely, she starts to feel less scared, less resistant. She is trapped, captured and where she should be terrified and doing all she can to escape, she doesn’t want to. She doesn’t feel that she needs to. Instead she is relaxed, even aroused.

She mutters pleas of release, as a small part of her mind still fights. But that part is too insignificant and it falls on the deaf ears of the masturbating stranger. Those pleas are cut short when a massive red cock shaped tentacle is forced between her hungry spread legs. The cock appendage presses into her slightly before sliding back out. She remains silent as her eyes transfix on the crimson colored tentacle cock sliding in deeper and deeper with each stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.