The Harris's the Beginning - Cover

The Harris's the Beginning

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 6: Stephany Harris

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Stephany Harris - A family, consisting of a husband, wife, son 16 and a daughter 14, is turned into sexual play things by the wife's best friend and a physiologist friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

When I woke in the morning the sun was streaming through the window Sterling was sucking on my twat. My cunt was so raw I had to push him away. He complained, but I told him he could eat me as much as he wanted when I wasn’t so tender.

Me, Carson and Larson were sprawled across my parents king sized bed. I couldn’t see where Tony or Jamal were.

I looked at the clock. It indicated it was almost eleven in the morning. I sat up and shook Larson, “Wake up! Wake up!”

The younger Benson boy opened his eyes. “What’s the problem?”

“We have got to get dressed. My parents could be home any minute!”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Don’t worry about it? What the fuck are you talking about? If I get caught naked in bed with you guys they will lock me in my room and throw away the key.

Larson yawns, “No they won’t. By now our mom has already told your mom and dad that me and Carson have fucked you. Why do you think we were able to spend the night by ourselves? My mom told me to make you my slut and your parents know all about it, so chill.”

“You can’t be serious.”

Sterling put his hand on my leg. I looked at him. “It’s true sis. I was there when Mrs. Benson told mom that Larson was to make you their whore.”

“I don’t believe you. If that’s true why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t say anything to you because Larson told me that after they fucked you they would let me fuck you. I wasn’t about to pass up a deal like that.”

“So you’re telling me that mom is ok with me being the twin’s slut.”

“Yeah.” My brother confirmed while fingering my asshole.

We must have woken Carson up and he asked. “It’s ok if we fuck you whenever we want isn’t it?”

Before this second I would have said absolutely, fuck me any time you want, but now that I have been told I was set up to be their whore, I was having second thoughts. I had never thought I would ever be an easy piece of ass. I mean for Christ sakes I’m only fourteen. Then as I thought about how good it felt to get screwed last night and I couldn’t see me saying no to either one of the Benson boys, especially Larson.

So if I am honest with myself, I guess I really am their slut and if you consider having Tony and Jamal pay for my pussy with a bag of weed then I suppose technically I am a whore too.

“Yes, it’s ok if you fuck me whenever you want, but right now my pussy is very sore, so let me put some ointment on it and if you want I will suck you off while it heals.”

“I can live with that.” Carson said magnanimously.

I got up and headed for the bathroom, then I turned and asked. “You’re sure my dad knows you guys are having sex with me?”

Larson smiled at me and said. “He most definitely knows, I saw him and my dad watching you, me and both Johnson brothers fucking every hole you have last night through the front window.

“Dad watched me fuck you guys last night?”

“Yep. He was right out there and his dick was hard as he watched.”

Things were getting more and more bazar and I was having a hard time grasping all the changes in our family in the last twelve hours.

Larson continued. “If everything went according to plan your mother’s cunt belongs to my mom and Bart Mosely, just like your cunt belongs to me.”

“Bart Mosely, the phycologist?”

Larson shrugged, “Fuck if I know what he is. All I know is he’s a dominate dude when it comes to women and he’s got a big cock. I’m sure he’ll be fucking you before too long, but right now he’s focused on training your mother to be his sex slave.”

I went into my parent’s bathroom and found some medicated ointment and spread on my pussy and asshole. My ass wasn’t as sore as my cunt, but I figured if they wanted to fuck me I could give them my ass and save my snatch from getting redder.

As I brushed my teeth and hair and I wondered if what they were telling me was the truth. I guess it wouldn’t be too long before I found out for sure one way or the other.

I walked back into my parents’ bedroom. I looked at the bodies and asked. Where’s Tony and Jamal?”

“Fuck, they left after your dad watched them fuck your ass and cunt at the same time. You passed out, Carson and Sterling carried you up here and we fucked you off and on the rest of the night. I can believe your cunt is sore because my cock is rubbed raw just from fucking you.” Larson complained.

“Mine to.” Carson chimed in.

“Ditto.” Sterling confirmed.

“Well mom and dad might know I’m not a virgin any longer, but I’m pretty sure mom won’t appreciate having her bed all messed up and spermed, so get your asses out of here and let me wash the sheets.”



The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.