The Harris's the Beginning - Cover

The Harris's the Beginning

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 4: POV Stephany Harris

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: POV Stephany Harris - A family, consisting of a husband, wife, son 16 and a daughter 14, is turned into sexual play things by the wife's best friend and a physiologist friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

My parents spent a long time in the shower. The hot water must have run out by now. When mom came down the stairs I couldn’t believe what she was wearing. Her blouse was showing a lot of cleavage without a bra and her tummy was bare because the blouse was tied under her tits. The boys didn’t miss a thing.

Her skirt was so short that I thought a lot of people were going to see her panties tonight. That is until she leaned over to kiss Sterling on the cheek and I saw that she wasn’t wearing panties and her pussy was shaved. I’m sure the boy’s saw the same thing when she leaned over to kiss me.

Before they left she told us that they didn’t know when they would be home, but that it would be late. She also told us that Larson and Carson had their parents’ permission to stay here overnight. The brothers just nodded with their mouths open and at that point mom had to know that we all saw that she was naked under that tiny skirt.

Something was definitely going on between my mom and dad. Being dressed like that was part of the problem, but I felt that something else was going on and I couldn’t put my finger on why, but my parents were totally distracted and almost scatter brained as they stood there waiting to leave.

Just before going back out the door mother told us. “If you have a problem you know where we are.” Then they were gone.

I looked at Sterling in disbelief. The Benson twins just smiled at each other like they knew something we didn’t.

Larson asked. “Your mom’s pussy looks hot with no hair on it, maybe you should save your snatch?”

I frowned. I have wanted to be a woman ever since I reached puberty and women have hair on their pussies. Now these guys wanted to shave it off.

My mind went back to what mom just looked like and I decided it looked pretty dammed hot being able to see her lips and her hole and everything. I decided if they wanted me to shave it I wouldn’t complain.

After I got over the shock of mom’s nudity, Larson told me to strip. I did

The boys took their clothes off as well. None of them were able to get hard yet. Larson told my brother to eat my pussy. Sterling tried to beg off, but they forced his face between my legs and started flicking his balls with their fingers. Whatever they were doing must have hurt because after the third thump he began eating me.

My God it felt great. After a couple of minutes if eating me they no longer had to hold him and at one point, Sterling raised his wet face and said. “You guys don’t know what you’re missing, her pussy taste great.”

I was about to cum from my brother’s mouth when Larson tried to pull him off of me so he could taste my pussy. The problem was Sterling didn’t want to let me go. Finally the two twins ripped him from my crotch and Larson tried lapping my vagina.

Larson did make me cum twice before letting Carson have a taste. Carson wasn’t as enamored with my pussy as much as Larson and Sterling were and after only a few licks he allowed my brother to dive back into my cunt.

I can say one thing, not only did I like them munching on my pussy, it made their dicks hard and they both fucked me while Carson watched.

I couldn’t believe how much I liked being fucked, already that day I must have orgasmed ten or twelve times, possibly more and I was hoping they would catch new life and give me a bunch more climaxes.

Larson made a call to his friend Anthony and put his phone on speaker.

“Hello?”

“Yo dude it’s Lars.”

“Hey bro what’s happening.” Tony asked.

“Nothing much, just a little party. You holding?”

“Yeah I got some herb, but I ain’t giving it away.”

“How about a trade?” Larson asked.

“What you got?”

“All the sweet assed pussy you can fuck.”

I looked at Larson with disbelief in my eyes. He was going to trade my pussy for weed.

“Bullshit.” Tony spat.

“No man, I swear. Best pussy I ever had and you know I’ve had some prime stuff.”

I was both pleased and embarrassed by Larson’s compliment.

“Can I bring my brother?”

“Sure bro. She loves to fuck.”

My face turned red when Lar said that. Truly he sees me as a total slut.

“If you’re lying man were gonna kick yo ass dude.”

“If I’m lying I’ll let you bro. You know where Sterling Harris lives.”

“Sho.”

“Meet us there and take a shower. She don’t want no stinky assed brother trying to stick his nasty dick in her mouth.” Larson hung up.

I heard every word and it made me wonder if giving up my pussy for some pot made me a whore. With everything that had happened today I knew I was already a slut so I really didn’t care if they considered me a whore or not, I was just wondering.

I knew Tony and his half-brother Jamal. They were both defensive linemen on the high school football team. They were black and were quite large, over two hundred and fifty pounds each. I think they were eighteen yet they were in the same grade as my brother and the twins. The reason they were two years older is that they failed a couple of grades back in middle school.

Sterling and I lay together in a sixty nine position on the floor and played with each other’s genitals while the twins played video games and waited for Anthony and Jamal.

When the doorbell rang Larson had already told me I was to answer it naked and not look to see who it was before opening the door. I hoped it was Tony and Jamal instead of one of our neighbors or somebody else we knew. It was the Johnson boys and they about shit when they saw me standing there.

Tony exclaimed. “Damm girl yo looks fine in dat nice white skin. Yo mama don’t buy you no clothes?

I smiled at Tony and closed the door behind them as they walked into the living room. Lars stood and he and Tony did their six point hand shake thing that the brothers do. I don’t know what they call it, but you know what I’m talking about.

Larson held his hand out to me and I came to his side. “You wanna fuck first or smoke first.

Tony slapped a bag of weed in Lars hand and said. “Yo smoke while we fuck.” and he took my tiny white hand in his large black one and pulled me to him. He looked me over and asked Larson. “How old this ho.”

“Fourteen.” Lars answered. “Sterling’s little sister.”

“Where we fuck her?”

“Where ever you want. Out in the road if you want or right here where we can watch.”

“I like dat idea. Thatta way we can smoke while we fuck.”

“That’s the sprit bro.”

The Johnson brothers were defensive linemen on the school football team. They were very big boys two fifty and up and very little of it was fat. I heard that they could each bench press over three hundred pounds. They could break me in half like a twig if they chose.

I’ve never had much to do with a black boy, not that I’m raciest it’s just our paths never crossed. I was actually looking forward to fucking them. Everyone’s heard about how big black men’s dicks are and I was anxious to see one.

Both boys began undressing. Jamal looked over at Sterling and told him. “Hey boy. Get us a mattress or somethin to fuck yo ho sister on.”

My brother looked like he was surprised the black boy was talking to him and he pointed to himself as if to confirm that he was.

Jamal looked irritated. “Yeah you whitey, get a fucking mattress.”

Sterling jumped up and scrambled upstairs.

Tony punched Jamal in the arm. “Be cool bro, fuck wid him when he’s in yo house not his.”

“Fuck you Tone.” Jamal shot back, but I could tell Jamal looked up to Tony and I believed he would probably play nice.

The two black boys were naked by now and their cocks were hardening. They didn’t look any bigger than Lars or Car, but to me that was still substantial in my eyes.

Tony pulled me to him and lifted me off of the ground like I was a small bag of egg shells. He pressed his full lips to mine and we kissed. I thought it would feel different to kiss Tony, but it seemed the same as Larson’s kiss. The big boy told me. “Wrap yo legs round me so’s I kin play wid yo titties.”

I tried to do as he asked, but my legs, though long for my body, were way too short to hold me up. They hardly went half way around his girth.

About that time, my brother came stumbling down the stairs and of course Sterling had my mattress that he dropped into the middle of the living room.

Sterling turned to go back to where he had been sitting when Jamal grabbed him by the arm and said. “Thanks bro, got any beer?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.