The Harris's the Beginning - Cover

The Harris's the Beginning

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 3: POV Steve Harris

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: POV Steve Harris - A family, consisting of a husband, wife, son 16 and a daughter 14, is turned into sexual play things by the wife's best friend and a physiologist friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

Around six Stella decided that things were sufficiently clean and everything was set up for the upcoming festivities.

As we left the Benson’s I looked at her and asked. “Is everything all right?”

She replied. “Yes, why do you ask?”

“I’m not sure; you seem a little nervous or something. Did someone make a pass at you?”

“Certainly not!” She said a little too quickly.

“Well something seems off about you.” I stated as we turned onto the sidewalk and headed toward our house. Then I said. “It took us almost two hours to clean and set things up and I didn’t see Mary once during that whole time. Where was she?”

“How should I know?” She snapped.

“Woah sweetheart, I was just asking. Why are you so touchy?”

She took a breath. “I’m sorry dear. I didn’t mean to snap at you like that. It’s just something Mary told me to do.”

“What is that?” I asked.

“I’m almost embarrassed to say.”

“What does that mean?”

“Mary told me what she wanted me to wear when I came back to the party.”

She waited a few seconds to gather herself. “Mary told me to wear my white silk blouse with no bra and to tie it under my breasts.”

“Wow. That sounds hot, maybe even a little risqué, but I’m all for it.” I said grinning.

“If that were all I would agree, but she had other demands. She wants me to also wear my white pleated tennis skirt ... with no panties.”

“What?” I blurted. “That thing is so short if you bend over or sit down your whole crotch and ass will be exposed.”

“I know, but that’s not all. She wants you to shave my vagina. She wants you to know how I will be dressed.”

“Why?”

“She didn’t say. She just told me to do it and walked away.”

“Later she said that if I didn’t do what she told me we need not come back to the party.”

“Wow, that doesn’t sound like Mary.”

Stella looked at me. “Actually it does. This isn’t the first time she has commanded me to dress provocatively.”

“Really? When else?”

“Once when a male friend from her home town came to visit, she had me dress in a shear teddy and parade around in front of him as if I were some kind of servant. I don’t know why she did it and she never explained her reason, even though I asked her many times.”

“Nothing happened while I was there. I mean he didn’t have sex with me or anything like that. She just seemed to want to show off my body and she let him touch me in some uncomfortable places.

“What do you mean ‘touch you’?”

“She asked him if he liked my breasts, and when he said ‘Yes’ she made me bend over in front of him and let him fondle me.”

I left a short time later and I saw that his pants had a rise in them.”

“What was the other time?”

“She had a ladies luncheon with several women that I didn’t know. She had this sexy French maid’s outfit that she wanted me to wear and serve the women as they sat around eating and later as they played cards.

I was there over three hours. When they switched from eating to card playing Mary had me stand next to her and she slid the panties from the outfit off of me and she made me continue to serve them with my ass and vagina fully exposed. As I moved around the table many of the ladies touched me discretely in my most intimate places. At least those times she didn’t have me shave my crotch.”

We turned up our driveway and headed for the front door.

I asked. “Why haven’t you told me this before?”

“I was embarrassed and humiliated. I probably wouldn’t have told you about tonight, but she made sure you would know by demanding that you shave me.”

“So are you going to do it?”

“I have to don’t I she’s my best friend.”

I didn’t bother to tell her she didn’t have to do anything that she didn’t want to do. I didn’t tell her mostly because I wanted Mary to get her way and I wanted to see my wife get fucked by someone other than me tonight. Which is where I figured this whole thing was headed.

Just before she opened our door she asked. “So will you shave me?”

“Baby, there’s nothing I would rather do.”

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. “Thank you dear.”

When we walked in I saw Mary’s twin boys in the house with Sterling and Stephany. I didn’t know that they were visiting our children and I wondered how long they had been here. When we walked by them Stella barely acknowledged that anyone was in the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.