The Harris's the Beginning
Chapter 1: POV Steve Harris

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: POV Steve Harris - A family, consisting of a husband, wife, son 16 and a daughter 14, is turned into sexual play things by the wife's best friend and a physiologist friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

I was at Mary and Greg Benson’s Easter celebration. They always go all out for the kids with the Easter baskets, the egg hunting and all that stuff. Mary was raised Catholic and she has chosen Easter to be her thing even though she doesn’t go to mass except on the big holidays, Easter being the only exception because of the celebration she has every year.

Stella, my wife and I have two children, a boy Sterling sixteen and a girl Stephany fourteen, they aren’t much into hunting eggs anymore, but there are almost always some of their friends at this party. This year not many kids their age showed up and they decided to walk home.

Stella enjoys getting together with friends no matter what the reason and she also likes to help Mary with the preparation and clean up. Me ... I’m pretty much over the squealing and screaming of the little devils. Been there done that.

Anyway, after about an hour of wandering around and conversing with the friends and neighbors that were in attendance I get this killer head ache, so I popped a couple of aspirins and looked for a quiet place to lie down. Now I have found that that when I get these dammed headaches, if I lie down on the carpet in a dark place or I have something soft to cover my eyes it really helps, at least it does for me.

So I wander into Greg’s den where the curtains are thick and the walls are lined with books. I find this nice cool dark area behind the couch and lay down. I sigh knowing I’ve found the perfect spot. I can just barely hear the kids running and yelling outside as they search for eggs, and their sounds are muted by the closed curtains and the extra insulation of the books.

Greg smokes cigars and this is the only place in the house Mary allows him to smoke them, so the sweet odor of the tobacco permeates the room. He’s quite the connoisseur of fine cigars. He has tried to get me to try one of his sticks but I have two reasons for declining. One is that I quit smoking ten years ago and it was very difficult to stop and I didn’t want to go through that experience again despite Greg’s assurances that cigars are different, and the other is that Greg spends upwards of fifteen hundred dollars for a box of ten and despite the fact that I do have the discretionary funds to spend that kind of money on cigars, I have other vices that I would rather spend that money on.

I can almost feel the headache dissipate as I lie there letting the world drift away.

I must have fallen asleep, because it’s like I’m in a dream and I become slowly aware that I’m not alone. I hear soft low voices of men talking. There’s some quiet soothing classic music playing. The smell of cigar smoke is strong.

Then I hear my friend Greg say. “Cohibas were Fidel’s preferred brand these here were created in 1966 as Havana’s premier brand for diplomatic purposes.”

I then realized that I had fallen asleep.

Then I heard another friend of mine Bart Mosely replying. “Yes, I can see why you like them, their spicy and quite aromatic, a little strong for my pallet. I prefer my cigars somewhat milder, but these are quite good. They go well with this Grand Marnier.

My headache was not quite gone and I debated the merits of rising and disturbing my friends, or continuing to lie here and recover. I hadn’t intended to eavesdrop on the two men, but when I heard Bart ask. “Of all the wives we socialize with. Who do you find the most sexually attractive?”

“Where did this come from?” Greg asked.

“Oh, I’ve been thinking about this for quite a while and I have asked this same question of several friends and one woman continually rises to the top. Who would you say that is Greg?”

“Greg was quiet for a minute or so then he responded to Bart’s question. “Well there’s always Sally Marks, with her blond hair and bright blue eyes. She has a rather womanly body that she likes to flaunt. I like her shape. When I look at her the word that comes to my mind is Babe.”

“Then there’s Chrystal, Bill’s wife. She’s a fiery red head that always is dressed to the nines and if you looked up the phrase ‘arm candy’ her picture would be there.

Bart interrupted Greg’s evaluations. “No I’m talking pure hot sexuality, the woman you would just love to fuck.”

Greg didn’t hesitate. “Oh well, that would be Stella, Steve’s wife.”

My ears perked up. They were talking about my wife!

“Exactly!” Bart confirmed. “She has the body of a goddess and the way her back bends slightly to the rear, priming that peach of an ass, I can just imagine that that woman could fuck the ears off of twenty men and still want to keep going.”

That might be truer than Bart might know; I thought, though probably not twenty, more like six or eight men. Lately, after we made love, she has been hinting that if I were up to it she would like to have another round. More often than not I’ve been able to oblige her, but I seem to be wearing down. I have been worried that I might burn out and she might want to go outside the marriage to get her needs met.

We’ve even talked about a threesome, but she has shot that down faster than a clay pigeon at a shotgun convention. If she’s going to step out on me I would rather know that she is going to do it. I have considered talking to her about the possibility of her dating, but I’m not there yet.

Of all the people in the world I considered Greg my best friend and was somewhat disturbed that he would talk to someone so freely about me and my wife’s sex life. We have been best buddies since fourth grade. I knew he liked Stella, but he’s never expressed any sexual desire for her other than a little drunken flirting, which she returned in kind.

Mary, Greg’s wife, is a pretty hot woman in her own right and she should be on that list as well as my Stella. Then I thought a little more, no not really. I mean Mary is pretty, but Stella, from a purely sexual point, there’s no one in our group that can touch her.

Bart continued. “Of the nine men I’ve talked to so far eight have unequivocally chosen Stella over any other woman in our circle of friends.”

Greg asked. “Who was the ninth?”

“Roger Samson. He said his wife is the sexiest.”

“What?” Greg questioned in disbelief. “She weighs two twenty if she’s a pound.”

“That’s Roger.”

Greg muttered. “Yeah actually, I can see him saying that. I think he’s just into fat, which is funny considering how skinny he is. So eight out of nine neighborhood cocks would choose to fuck Stella rather than anyone else.”

“No one else even had a chance. Well Sally with her huge knockers came in a distant second, but yeah, Stella was most fuckable.”

Bart must have shifted on the couch because his end moved slightly. Then he said. “Let me ask you this, I know Steve is fairly successful in his business, but who runs the show at home.”

“Stella, for sure. She’s in charge of anything pertaining to family matters and the household budget. If there’s a big purchase I’m sure they discuss it and make a mutual decision, but Steve usually defers everything to her.”

My dick was getting hard listening to two of my closest friends talk about screwing my wife. Like I said I have thought about looking for help with Stell’s sexual desires, but this was turning me on more than I thought it should. A husband shouldn’t get excited when other men are discussing the merits of his wife’s pussy and the possibility of sticking their cocks in it.

“How come you are asking all these questions?” Greg asked.

Yeah, lying there on the floor I was pretty curious as to where this discussion going? I mean I knew that Bart was a phycologist and perhaps his professional curiosity had been piqued over our social groups dynamic, but my wife’s sexuality and other men’s desire screw her seemed a fairly specific and extremely personal subject to pursue.

Bart cleared his throat. “I know you are Steve’s best friend and I would hope we could keep this conversation just between us for the time being, and to answer your question, well I have just been noticing things about Steve and Stella, but before I clarify further let me ask a few more question.” And before Greg could answer or give consent Bart barged on.

“Has Steve looked a little tired to you lately?”

There was silence. “Now that you mentioned it, yeah, kind of, but I just figured that there were things at work dragging him down.”

“What about Stella. Have you noticed anything about her that seems just out of the norm?”

Another pause. “Well, she’s been a little jumpy and perhaps a little more touchy feely than normal, but Stella has always been a hands on kind of girl, I wouldn’t read much into that. What the fuck are you driving at Bart?”

“Ok. I need you to promise me that you will keep what I tell you to yourself. Don’t tell anyone not even Mary and especially not Steve or Stella. Can you do that?”

“I don’t know Bart. Steve’s a good friend and I don’t want to do anything that could hurt our friendship.”

In my head I’m screaming to Greg ‘promise him. I want to know what he’s got on his mind!’

“Well if you can’t promise confidentiality then I don’t want to tell you what my observations have been. It would be irresponsible, because they are only observations and I have no concrete information to base my theories on, so if you can’t promise, then I can’t tell. I shouldn’t even be saying this much, but you are his best friend and if anyone might be able to assist him through whatever he might soon be dealing with it would be you.”

Again my mind is trying to send out a telepathic message. ‘Promise him Greg, for God sakes promise him!!’

“You think it is that important?”

“It could be.” Bart said firmly.

DO IT! DO IT! I chanted in my mind.

“Ok, I promise.”

I almost said out loud. ‘Thank God.’ But I caught myself just in time. My headache was gone now.

“Well, I have noticed several things. The most important of these is that both Steve and Stella are fundamentally submissive. It’s hard to see in their public persona, but for Steve much of his success in business has been built on the strength of his personality and acquiescing to his client’s wishes and demands. People like a yes man when they are paying for services. His internal motto is, ‘the customer is always right’. Therefore he bends over backwards to service his clients. In other words a submissive mind set.”

Bart continued. “Stella, on the other hand, has a hard time saying no to her friends and even strangers when they ask for her help. How much do you really think she enjoys helping your wife with her burdening Easter project?”

“I always though she seemed happy to help.” Greg interjected.

“That’s Stella wanting to please. She would never want Mary to think she was asking too much of her even if she was. Inside, I bet she’s dying for the time when all her sister’s kids grow out of the egg hunt phase and Mary stops throwing these massive undertakings.”

Greg added. “Personally I’m grateful to Stella. Without her I would be busting my ass out there instead of smoking in here with you.”

“And she lives off of that appreciation so be sure to praise her for her help and she will jump to help next year.”

“So why were you asking about the sex stuff in the beginning of our conversation?” Greg queried.

“Ah, to the crux.” Bart exclaimed. “Not only are Steve and Stella socially and professionally submissive, but I believe they are sexually submissive too, it’s just that no one has taken charge of them and demanded that they submit.”

Holy shit! I shuddered inside. It was just like a puzzle. All the pieces just clicked into place. How had I not realized this? Everything seemed crystal clear all of a sudden. Some of the things Stella had said in the throes of passion, things about being dominated and used by men, as well as being raped, topics that were quickly suppressed as soon as her climax had passed.

And myself, oh Jesus H. Christ, I recognized my behavior at work with clients. The more important they were the more I would acquiesce to their requests. I considered it good business. Give the customer what they want.

Also, when I looked at my fantasies, I could see myself submitting to the demands of another man. I thought that curious, because I had never had any kind of sexual relationship with another male. Not even during puberty, then when I thought back to when the two men first were talking about how fuckable my wife was I realized that I could have and even would have given my wife to another man to have sex with. At that thought my dick instantly filled with blood and pressed painfully in my pants. I reached down and adjusted it so that it no longer hurt.

“How would a person go about doing that?” Greg asked.

“I’m not totally sure.” Bart responded. “But I’ve been doing some research on it and I think I’m close to trying my theory out. The question is it something you want to be involved in.”

“Why would I want to fuck up my friend’s marriage for perhaps my personal gain?”

“Because they are unhappy.”

“Funny, they don’t seem unhappy.” Greg stated.

“That’s because they are good at hiding it. They have had years of practice in deceit. It took me a long time to recognize it, but the more I see, the more certain I am that they are miserable and would love to have someone to tell them what to do and how to act.”

Bart continued “I believe they both want to be able to turn over their sexual needs so that they would be free to enjoy the acts of sex that others would demand they preform without the guilt of deciding if it were appropriate or not. In Stella’s case I think the nastier the demand the more excited she would become. All though she may profess to hate it, but would none the less submit.”

Greg mused, “So I guess what I’m hearing you say is that we would be doing them a favor by taking charge of their sex life.”

“It is my opinion that within the next four or five years, Stella will have evolved to the point that Steve will no longer be able to satisfy her and she will start looking outside the marriage for the dominate man she needs and that she already knows that Steve can never be.”

“What you’re describing is pretty much a very large responsibility that a person would be undertaking if they chose to take charge of them.”

“Absolutely.”

“I have a wife. As much as I love my friend and his wife I can’t be that man.”

“I realize that and I’m not asking you to be that man.”

“You’re not.”

“No, fortunately I am not married and therefore am in a better position to be that person, but I would still need help and I was thinking more along the lines of your wife helping me as she is much more dominant than you are.”

“My wife!” Greg exclaimed.

“Yes, you’re no pussy, but she already has Stella wrapped around her finger and if Mary told Steve’s wife tonight to take off all her clothes and display her pussy to whoever’s present, I would be willing to bet a thousand dollars Stella would do it and Steve would just watch her with a boner in his pants.”

Bart added “Besides if you don’t give your wife an outlet for her dominance soon, you are going to be the one she subjugates and you will comply, because you love her and she is mentally stronger and smarter than you are, you might even eventually enjoy being dominated, but if you find that you don’t your only recourse will be to leave your marriage, because she needs to lord over someone and you will be the logical choice.”

Bart continued “Personally I think Mary will jump at the chance to have a couple of sex slaves at her beck and call, plus you will probably reap some benefits from their relationship. You might even get to fuck Stella from time to time, but I doubt it would be a regular thing. Mary’s too possessive to let her man have very much of another woman’s cunt, however if you enjoy blowjobs I’m sure you could have as many of them as you want from Steve, then there’s always his asshole.”

I was already stunned at Bart’s previous statements, but me, sucking Greg’s cock made my head spin and despite my wanting to deny it, I could see myself between my best friend’s legs, at Mary or Brad’s command, willing to take him in my mouth or even offer my ass to him. This whole conversation was blowing my mind.

As I mulled over all that Bart had been saying and I found that I couldn’t wait for everything he envisioned to come to pass. I was already all in and was wondering what I could do to facilitate Brad’s agenda.

I thought about letting my presents be known and flatly offering help, but for some reason I didn’t want them to know that I knew. I wanted to be told my duties, so I could be a reluctant participant. I thought that my reasoning really didn’t make sense to me, but then I would have bet Bart would know and confirm the reason I felt that way, but then he was the psychologist and I was sure that he could made sense of my thinking.

“So you didn’t come to me to have me dominate Stella, you came to me to assist you in convincing Mary that she should be your subordante to dominating Both of them.” Greg clarified.

“Mmmm not quite. Mary will want to be an equal partner in subjugating the couple not my subordante. No, I’m mainly here to inform you of what is about to happen and to explain your roll in what your wife and I are planning. There is another thing you will need to be aware of.”

“What’s that?” Greg asked.

“Your wife is going to be having sex with others during this process, including me.”

“I’m not so sure I like the sound of that. Her having sex with other men.”

“Oh not just men, I’m confident Stella and Steve are going to be eating a lot of her pussy, especially after someone has fucked your wife.”

Greg must have been digesting this information because all I heard was the puffing of cigar smoke and sipping of cognac. I looked at my watch. I was surprised that it was well after four o’clock. The kid’s half of the party was pretty much over and in a few hours the adult portion will start, after some cleanup, which traditionally Mary and Stella did.

Then my boyhood friend said. “The more you talk about this the more certain you sound that it will happen.”

“I am pretty dammed confident that something is going to happen. Either I’m right and Mary and I will have a couple of sex slaves on our hands or I’m wrong and we are going to fuck up a couple of marriages. Either way, like I said, something is going to happen.”

Another pause from Greg, then he offered. “So what do you want from me?”

“I want to know if you are going to resist or otherwise muck up our games.”

“The way you’ve laid it out I think I would be a fool to interfere. It sounds like it’s practically a done deal. I guess all you need is Mary’s acceptance and the two of you can move forward. On top of that, it also sounds exciting as hell, so yes I’m in. Do you want me to get Mary and you can try and convince her?”

“No that won’t be necessary; actually it was Mary who first came to me. It was she that noticed Stella’s submissive qualities and she wanted my opinion as to how to best domesticate her. It was during my evaluation of her that I discovered Steve’s sub tendencies and eventually yours.

“Mine?” Greg asked.

Yes, yours. That’s when Mary asked me to get you on board fully knowing that you will be a slave as well, though you will not be used as much as our married couple will be. They will for the most part, be under your supervision when Mary and I aren’t using them of course, although you won’t be able to command Stella to have sex with you, as for Steve, you can order him to do whatever you want. That is after Mary and I have broken them in and they have conceded to their new station in life.”

“I see.” Greg calmly said. “I would be a sex slave as well.”

“Yes for lack of a better term. You, however will be on a level above Steve and Stella, but below Mary and I.”

Hell, I’m already Mary’s lackey I may as well be her fuck toy too. I guess I’m in.

“In the mean time you are to locate Steve and find out what Stella needs the two of you to do to clean up for the rest of the celebration. Meanwhile your wife and I will go up to your bedroom and have a celebratory fuck. You good with that?”

Greg must have nodded, because Bart said. “Good.” He got up from the sofa and headed for the door.

Then Bart must have turned and said. “Thanks for the cognac and the fine cigar ... oh yeah, and the pussy. I think I’m going to enjoy that most of all.”

I waited for Greg to get up and exit the study and then snuck out the door making sure no one saw me. I went in search of my wife. I found her in the kitchen talking to Greg.

I heard Stella say. “Mary told me you and Steve would help me clean up.”

Greg agreed. “Yes, here is Steve now. What do you want us to do?”

Pretending I was not in on what Bart and Mary had planned I said. “I thought that you and Mary usually did the cleaning. Where’s Mary?”

Stella blushed. That’s when I knew that my wife was aware that Mary was upstairs being fucked by Bart.

I wondered if she knew that Greg also knew that Bart was fucking her, probably not.

“She’s busy.” Stella offered. “It’s up to us to clean things up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.