Daughter's Slut Training - Cover

Daughter's Slut Training

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12: Daughter’s Slutty Fun

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Daughter’s Slutty Fun - When Mrs. Umayyah catches her teenage daughter masturbating, she realizes her daughter is a slut in need of training.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Leyla Umayyah

Kimmy’s braces flashed as she beamed at me. She lay atop her father, the sixteen-year-old girl practically glowing after having her virginity popped. My own pussy was so juicy from watching. I had such a delicious orgasm capturing the entire event on my camera phone. I set that on the nightstand as I headed to the bed, my round tits rising and falling with my excitement.

Mr. Myers glanced at me, his eyes still a little dazed. He’d paid to have sex with me tonight, not his daughter. He didn’t know he’d be popping Kimmy’s cherry until he pulled off his makeshift blindfold and witnessed his daughter straddling him, his cock at the entrance of her pure pussy, her blonde hair spilling about her girlish face, her small breasts quivering with her excitement. Then she slammed her pussy down his dick, losing her virginity. She rode her daddy so hard.

They had that special bond a girl could only feel while having sex with her daddy. I felt it with mine every time he was in me.

And now it was time for me to join the fun. I hungered for it. Kimmy slid off her daddy’s softening cock. His dick flopped out of her cunt glistening with her juices. Kimmy clamped her hand over her snatch, holding in the flood of incestuous cream. She fell onto her back, the bed creaking as she squirmed on it.

I crawled onto the bed, giving Mr. Meyer’s a smile. “You made her cum hard, stud.” I patted his wet dick as I moved over him. “Did you see how much she loved your cock?”

“Yeah,” he said, his voice deep but still a little shell-shocked. I mean, he was surprised he could fuck me tonight, and then to get the girl he truly fantasized about...

“I could tell, Daddy,” Kimmy said, her two small breasts forming twin hillocks on her chest, these little mounds topped by her blushing-pink nipples. “You enjoyed my pussy so much.”

“He paid enough for it,” I said, giving her dad an impish grin as I settled between her thighs. “But it was worth it, right, Mr. Myers? Popping your daughter’s virginity?”

He nodded his head, his eyes still pretty dazed by everything that had happened.

“And we’re going to have so much fun tonight. This will be such a naughty slumber party.” My hands slid up her pale thighs, my fingers a darker, duskier color. I stared at her hand covering her pussy, so hungry to eat the incestuous combination of their fluids. “You’ll never object to one of Kimmy’s slumber parties again.”

“At least when Mom’s not around,” Kimmy smiled. “She’d be so furious with you, Daddy.”

He shifted. “Yeah.”

“But we won’t tell,” Kimmy said. “We understand that men get horny, and us slutty girls have to satiate them. Leyla taught me all about it.”

I beamed at her, my hands sliding up her thighs now, coming closer and closer to her hand cupping that pussy, hiding her naughty cunt from us. “I did. Ooh, Mr. Myers, it was so hot the first time she ate my pussy out, all full of cum. I felt her little braces rubbing on my cunt. Ooh, yes, we’re going to have a wild time tonight.”

“We are, Daddy,” Kimmy purred and pulled her hand from her pussy.

Her normally tight silt gaped open from her daddy’s cock, her inner pink on display. His whitish cum dribbled out of her, staining her soft-blonde bush adorning that wonderful gash. I leaned down, lapping up the first rivulet of salty delight seasoned by her sweet pussy. I moaned, savoring eating a creampie out of my innocent friend’s deflowered snatch.

I got to witness her first time having sex. What a wonderful treat. And now I got to revel in it. I was so lucky. I pressed my lips against her pussy, my tongue sliding through her folds. I wiggled my hips, my own cunt on fire as I gathered more delicious jizz flowing out of her snatch.

“Oh, Leyla,” moaned my friend, her back arching, thrusting those firm titties into the air. “Ooh, yes, Daddy. Isn’t that so hot? She’s licking your cum out of my pussy.”

“Uh-huh,” Mr. Myers said, watching us.

That just made my pussy hotter. Without pubic hair, nothing stopped my pussy juices from flowing down my thighs. I shuddered, wiggling my hips, as my tongue fluttered through her silky folds, gathering up their combined fluids.

The taste of father and daughter mixed together. What an absolutely delicious delight to enjoy. I shoved my tongue deeper into her, my lips pressed tight against her cunt. Her pubic hair tickled my cheeks and nose as I explored her depths. I scooped out more and more of her daddy’s cum, the salty treat mixed with her sweet delight.

How utterly yummy.

“Oh, Daddy, her tongue’s so deep in me.” Kimmy shuddered, staring at her daddy watching us. “When she ate my pussy earlier tonight, she couldn’t do this. My cherry was in the way. But you ... You popped it and made me into a woman, Daddy.

“A slutty woman,” I moaned into her snatch.

“Yes!” Kimmy’s thighs tightened on my cheeks. She squirmed on me. “Oh, Daddy, it’s turning me on so much knowing you’re watching her eat me. That you’re staring at me as she devours your cum out of me. Does it turn you on, Daddy?”

“Yeah, baby,” he said. His hand reached out, cupping her firm breast.

She quivered as his thumb ran over her nipple. It was a gentle caress at first. Almost like he was afraid to touch her. But then his thumb rubbed harder, his confidence swelling that he could use this slut any way he wanted.

She whimpered now, grinding harder against my mouth. My tongue fluttered through her depths, scooping out the last of her father’s jizz as she whimpered. Her tongue ran across her lips as he massaged her. Then he leaned over and claimed that nipple.

“Daddy!” she squealed in delight as he sucked and nibbled on her nipple.

I shuddered, thrusting my right hand between my legs. I was too turned on now to hold back. I rubbed my fingers up and down my vulva, massaging my shaved snatch. My pussy lips were so hot and slippery beneath my digits. I found my clit, caressing it and shuddering as I feasted on her pussy.

Mr. Myers sucked noisily on her nipple. His lips kept popping off her small nub. He’d latch on again. He’d suck so hard. He’d nibble and worship it. She whimpered, her head tossing back and forth as she squirmed on the bed.

“Oh, Daddy, yes,” she whimpered. “Oh, you’re such a wonderful Daddy. I love you so much. I’m so happy you’re my first.”

“Yes,” he growled, his right hand cupping her left breast as he attacked her right nipple again.

She squealed in delight, squeezing her thighs on my face. I rubbed harder at my own cunt as I fluttered my tongue through her sweet folds. Then I brushed her clit. I batted that little nub. I swirled my tongue around it. I played with it and drove her wild.

She bucked harder now. She humped against my mouth with passion. Her moans echoed through the bedroom. Sweet juices flowed out of her cunt. They stained my chin and cheeks. I massaged my clit as I sucked on hers.

“Leyla! Daddy!” she shrieked. “Ohmygod, ohmygod!”

Her hot juices squirted around my mouth.

My friend came so hard. I shuddered as she bathed my face in her passion. I furiously frigged my clit, my orgasm building and building in me as I feasted on my friend’s cunt. Her daddy nibbled on her nipple as she thrashed, his hand rolling her other nub between his fingers.

This propelled her orgasm. She squeaked and gasped and made the cutest sounds as she came. Her body twisted, her stomach flexing as she quivered. I loved it. My clit throbbed beneath my rubbing fingers, sending shocks of pleasure through me.

“Ohmygod,” she gasped. “Oh, that was so good. Daddy! Leyla! Ooh, yes, that was awesome! And ... And ... Oh, Leyla, you’re going to make me cum over and over if you keep doing that.”

“Good,” I moaned, my snatch clenching, aching to be filled.

Mr. Myers popped his mouth off his daughter’s cunt. His left hand gripped his dick, still glistening with his daughter’s virgin cream. I felt his eyes on me as I plunged my tongue into his daughter’s quivering cunt.

He moved. “I paid for your cunt, too, didn’t I?” he growled. “For your slutty, underage snatch.”

“You did, Daddy,” moaned Kimmy. “Ooh, fuck her so hard. She’ll love your cock as much as I did.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, wiggling my hips. I pulled my fingers from my clit, leaving me so close to cumming.

I brought my fingers, drenched with my own cream, to Kimmy’s pussy. I smeared my juices on her snatch as her daddy moved around the bed. I wiggled my hips, my snatch in such need of being filled by a big cock. And he was sexy, with his dark hair and goatee, such a strong man that had my pussy dripping in excitement.

As he brought his cock to my pussy’s entrance, I positioned my fingers to give my friend such a naughty treat. I teased her lips, watching her squirm as her daddy’s cock pressed on my snatch. Then, slowly, wanting to savor my underage cunt, he pressed into my pussy. My labia stretched around his girth. I whimpered as he filled me. My fingers penetrated Kimmy, matching his rhythm, sliding deeper and deeper into her hot depths.

“God damn,” Mr. Myers groaned, enjoying his second teenage cunt of the night. “You are tight, Leyla.”

“As tight as Kimmy?” I asked, wiggling my hips.

“Just about,” he said.

I beamed at my friend then flicked my tongue on her clit. She gasped, her snatch clenching down on my fingers. I pumped in and out of her as her daddy worked his cock in and out of my cunt. He didn’t fuck me fast, but he thrust in with such power, making me ache and groan. I whimpered, swirling my hips around his dick, loving him in me.

He paid for my cunt. For us both. A $1000 for this night of passion. That had me trembling in delight. I flicked my tongue harder against Kimmy’s clit, batting her little bud as her daddy filled my snatch over and over, his balls brushing my own bud.

He groaned, fucking me faster and faster. He enjoyed the delight of my cunt. My hot, silky embrace. He gripped my hips, sliding his hands up and down my side, teasing me. My eyes rolled back into my head at the feel of his strong hands caressing up and down my body. He brushed my round breasts, squeezing them.

“Shit!” he groaned, thrusting harder. His balls thwacked into my clit over and over, making this meaty sound. Sparks shot through me. “Goddamn, what a tight cunt. I’ve wanted to fuck your snatch since you turned fourteen. You’ve blossomed into such a hot slut.”

“I did,” I whimpered, thrusting my fingers faster into Kimmy’s snatch.

Her braces flashed as she moaned. Her hips squirmed. Her hands cupped her little titties, thumbs massaging her small nipples. She stared down at me, her blue eyes bursting with pleasure as I plundered her cunt.

Feeling naughty, pleasure rippling through me from her father’s thrusting cock, I nipped her clit.

“Leyla!” she gasped, her body spasming. “Oh, Leyla, yes!”

“Make my little slut cum,” her daddy groaned, squeezing my tits hard as he pounded me. “Do it, you little whore! Make her fucking explode on your mouth again. Then I’m going to dump my cum in you and make her lick it out of you!”

“Yes!” I hissed in utter delight.

I attacked Kimmy’s clit, my snatch clenching down on Mr. Meyer’s thrusting cock. I pumped my fingers in and out of my friend’s silky snatch hard. My tongue flicked and flailed against her little bud nestled in her petals. I swirled my tongue around it then sucked so hard on it. Her body bucked and convulsed. Her moans sang out through the room.

The bed creaked from our hot threesome’s passion. Mr. Myers pounded me so hard. The force of his thrusts pressing my face into his daughter’s sweet cunt. Her juices dribbled down my chin and stained my cheeks. Her snatch grew so hot on my fingers.

I curled them, searching for that wonderful G-spot. I massaged along the top of her pussy walls, caressing her silky delights. I found that wonderful spot. Her body bucked and squirmed. She whimpered and convulsed on the bed.

Her pussy went wild about my fingers as she came.

Hot juices squirted out around my digits.

“Daddy, she made me cum!” she howled. “Oh, yes, yes, yes! Now cum in her cunt! Spurt your jizz in her! Ooh, do it, Daddy! I want to lick your yummy cum out of her snatch!”

“Fuck, yes!” he growled, thrusting so hard on my snatch.

My own orgasm swelled through me. That wonderful cock plundered my twat so hard. His balls smacked my clit. That wonderful staccato rhythm of pleasure. I moaned about Kimmy’s clit, sucking on the bud as I kept attacking her G-spot. She kept bucking and squirming, her body going wild as I pleasured her.

My snatch squeezed down hard on her daddy’s dick. He rammed into me. The friction washed through my body. I whimpered about her clit. My eyes squeezed shut as my entire body tense. His dick withdrew, sliding back through my silky sheath. And slammed into my cunt.

Balls smacked my clit.

My orgasm exploded.

My pussy convulsed about his dick. I moaned about Kimmy’s clit as rapture surged through me. I joined my friend in rapture. Dizzy delight rippled through my mind. stars danced through my closed vision. I opened my eyes, staring up my friend’s body as she writhed with me, watching me cum on her daddy’s cock.

“Shit!” Mr. Myers grunted, savoring the delight of my underage cunt spasming on his dick.

“Just flood her, Daddy!” howled his daughter. “Just spurt all your jizz into her. She’s such a slut! She needs it!”

“I do!” I whimpered, still ramming my fingers into her cumming snatch.

“Yes!” he growled and buried into me.

“Kimmy!” I moaned as cum spurted into me. “He’s doing it! He’s flooding my cunt.”

“Yes!” she howled and bucked so hard, her pussy convulsing as another orgasm burst through her body. “Fill her up with all your yummy jizz, Daddy!”

“Fuck,” he grunted. “Milk my cock, you little teenage whore.”

“I am!” I moaned, so glad he recognized that.

His cum pumped into me. My snatch convulsed about his cock as the rapture surged through me. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back into my head. He grunted as the final spurt of jizz filled me. Then he pulled out of me, sinking back onto the bed.

“My turn!” Kimmy shouted with so much excitement despite her orgasm just surging through her.

“Yes!” I moaned, just as eager.

I squeezed my cunt closed, holding in Mr. Meyer’s cum. I turned around, landing on my back right before Mr. Meyer’s. His dick glistened, limp from being drained by my pussy. But I knew what would get him hard again.

I shuddered as Kimmy’s braces rubbed on my pussy lips as her tongue dived into the depths of my cunt. I whimpered, my snatch clenching down on her tongue as she scooped out her daddy’s cum from my well-fucked snatch.

Buzzing in rapture, I turned my head just enough to brush my lips on his cock. I nursed on his limp dick, making him groan. He tasted so good bathed in my tangy snatch. A hot shudder ran through me. This was the best slumber party ever!


Mrs. Umayyah

Sunlight streamed through the hotel curtains. Morning had come. What a I night I had. I was so sticky with Carter’s cum. My student had used my body all night. He’d paid enough for the honor of plowing my married cunt, so he could fuck me as much as he wanted.

But the truth of it was, I’d have done it for free. The money was just the excuse I used because I didn’t want to admit I was a slut like my daughter. But I was. Clint had shown me that yesterday when he fucked me in his aunt’s classroom while I watched my daughter and her friends service their clients through a peephole. Clint didn’t pay to use me. He just took what I secretly wanted to offer to all those hot studs I taught.

Teenage boys ... All so hard and eager to fuck my mature body.

I clutched the pillow to my breasts as Carter moved behind me. I groaned, his muscular chest rubbing against my back. My husband had no idea I was here all night with Carter. He thought I was chaperoning Leyla’s slumber party at the Myers’. I couldn’t wait to see the video of Kimmy loosing her virginity. I had such plans for it.

Her brother brought his cock to my butt-cheek. He smeared his precum across my rump as he moved it between my thighs. He groaned, feeling my messy bush, stained and matted with our juices, with his dick’s tip. I breathed in deeply, my nipples throbbing against the pillow I hugged, and reveled in the musk of our lovemaking. That scent of cum and pussy and sweat. That wondrous, naughty aroma.

It left me so heady.

I was such a bad Muslim woman. Such a naughty wife and slutty mother. I was a wicked teacher. And I loved it.

“Ooh, yes, Carter, I need you in me again,” I moaned, my cunt aching for more. To be pounded by him again and again. It was a drug. Never had I done any illicit substance or even had a glass of wine, but I imagined this heady rush must be like getting drunk or high. My brain craved it. I whimpered as his dick found my married cunt, his tip rubbing against my folds, stimulating me. “Pound me!”

“Goddamn, but you’re insatiable, Mrs. Umayyah,” he groaned, his dick nudging my clit now.

“I am,” I whimpered. “Good thing you’re so young and can just fuck and fuck and fuck.”

“It’s easy with a woman as hot as you.” He shuddered. “My dick feels like it’s about to fall off, but I just got to fuck you again.”

I let out a purring, satisfied moan, shuddering as he lined up with the entrance to my married cunt. I squirmed, hugging the pillow so tight to my tits, staring at the windows. The light spilled into the dark room, illuminating our naughty sin.

Carter thrust.

“Yes!” I moaned, my back arching into his chest, my big tits jiggling against the pillow’s linen case. My nipples absorb the feel of the thread count while my pussy reveled in being penetrated by Carter’s wonderful, young cock. The seventeen-year-old buried to the hilt in my sloppy depths. “Ooh, fuck me! Pound me! Show me everything that I taught you, Carter! Please me!”

“Yes, Mrs. Umayyah,” he growled, drawing back his hips, pulling his cock through my sheath.

My pussy clenched on his girth. I whimpered. My eyes rolled back into my head at the feel of him in me. His dick pumped in and out of me. His crotch smacked into my rump, the sound echoing through our hotel room. The bed creaked and groaned, adding its passion to ours.

I trembled, the rushes of delight surging through my body. His every thrust sent another wave of euphoric bliss through me. I cooed as my brain drank it in. My mind loved it. I worked my hips, matching his rhythm as he pounded me harder and harder with all the passion of a teenage boy.

I loved it.

“That’s it!” I moaned. “Fuck my cunt! Ooh, yes, Carter! You are such a stud! Kimmy’s going to love being fucked by you.”

“I’m going to fuck her first at the gangbang,” he growled. “Then I’m going to enjoy your daughter. See how she stacks up to you.”

“She takes after me!” I moaned, able to be honest now. My pussy clenched on his dick, aching to witness my four whores getting gangbanged in a few hours. “You’ll cum so hard in her cunt.”

“But she doesn’t have these tits!” His hands slid up my body, diving beneath the pillow I hugged to my breasts, and grabbed my soft mounds. “God, you have the best tits in school. Better than Ms. Samuels.”

I shuddered, remembering all the times I watched Clint fuck his Aunt, my fellow teacher Vicky Samuels. She had big tits, too. But mine were the best in school. Such a surge of delight rippled through me. My pussy clenched down so hard on his dick.

His fingers twisted my nipple as I rode high on his words. The electricity shot from my nubs right to my married cunt filled with his dick. I shuddered, my eyes widening at the swell of pleasure suddenly rising in me.

And then drowning me in orgasmic pleasure.

I moaned and spasmed in his embrace. My cunt writhed about him as my sudden climax spilled over me. I cried out in bliss, stars dancing before my eyes caused by the ecstasy surging through me. The wondrous delight of being filled by his cock. I whimpered and groaned. I shuddered in abject rapture. It was so amazing. So stupendous.

I gasped and moaned and whimpered.

“Jesus, Mrs. Umayyah,” he groaned. “You’re already cumming?”

“You’re just such a stud!” I howled, the pleasure quivering through my flesh, my cunt spasming so hard on his thrusting dick.

“I am,” he grunted, sounding so cocky and confident, his ego bolstered by his prowess. “Goddamn, I love fucking your cunt!”

“Whenever you have the money!” I moaned, my eyes rolling back into my head. “Yes! Just keep ramming that dick into me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.