Daughter's Slut Training
Chapter 8: Mommy’s Incestuous Deal

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mommy’s Incestuous Deal - When Mrs. Umayyah catches her teenage daughter masturbating, she realizes her daughter is a slut in need of training.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Mrs. Umayyah

“Faizel,” I smiled as my eldest son leaned against the entrance to the kitchen, a hungry smile on his dusky face. He had such bold eyes, staring at me like he wanted to feast. On his own mother.

I loved it. Beneath my dress, my pussy grew hotter, remembering how hard he fucked me an hour ago. A shiver ran through me, my hips swaying as my nipples hardened. I stirred the fish stew I had simmering all day for dinner.

“I need to talk to you,” I said, covering the stew and setting the wooden spoon on a towel.

“About?” he asked, sauntering into the room, so tall and strong, his muscular body stretching out the t-shirt he wore. “Is that hot pussy in need of being taken care of?”

I arched an eyebrow. “Do not forget to whom you’re talking to.”

He grabbed my hips, pulling me to him. I felt the bulge of his cock. “My sexy mother.” His hands slipped around me, squeezing my ass. “If it’s not your pussy, what?”

“I need Carter out of his house Friday night,” I said. “Leyla’s spending the night with Kimmy, and she can’t have him around.”

“Oh, whoring out my sister to Carter’s dad?”

“Maybe. But either way, Carter needs to be out all night.”

“And how do I do that?” Faizel asked. “Only one thing could guarantee that he’s not there: pussy.”

My cunt tightened while my stomach swirled. My lusts boiled through me. This was to make more money to replace what I lost with my gambling addiction. Nothing more. Having sex with a young stud like Carter was just a ... a bonus. Something I shouldn’t enjoy.

But I knew I would.

“Ask him if he’d pay $200 to have sex with me,” I said, knowing I could trust my son. He loved me.

Faizel grinned, squeezing my ass hard. “I’ll need Leyla for something on Saturday.”

“What?” I asked, his cock so hard, rubbing against me. If my husband wasn’t about to get home, I’d help my son with his erection problem. I’d relieve that ache in his dick.

“I want to have Leyla be gangbanged by my friends.”

I trembled at those words, picturing my sixteen-year-old daughter being fucked over and over by young studs. Their cum pouring out of her ass and pussy and coating her body. Her dusky tits swaying as they dripped with jizz. Her black hair matted. Her dusky face flushed, smeared in spunk, and bursting with pleasure. The little slut would love it.

“Your friends have to pay $50 for the privileged,” I said. “A group discount for her normal rate.” And then I shuddered. “And there might be another girl, too.”

He squeezed my ass hard. “Oh, really?”

“Really,” I smiled, my arms slipping around his shoulder. My son was so sexy. I wanted him in me right now, fucking me so hard.

“I’ll talk to Carter,” he said, pushing me backward until I pressed into the stove. I could feel the heat of the burner through my dress, caressing my back. My hijab rustled about my face as Faizel rubbed my skirt.

“Your father’s almost home. You have to stop.”

He just gave me this smile that he knew I wanted him. Was wet for him. I shuddered, feeling so owned by my son at that moment. Then he pulled away. “I got a date with Svetlana anyways. She’ll take care of me.”

“Have her deep-throat you,” I said. “She should do that much for my son.”

He laughed as he walked away, shaking his head.

I shuddered, turning back to check on the stew when my other son, Jalal walked into the room. My baby boy hugged me from behind before I could even move, rubbing his hard dick into my ass. I groaned. Why did I have to have two sexy sons?

“Mom,” Jalal said. “I need you so badly.”

“Your sister’s available,” I said. “Your father’s almost home.”

“I’d rather have you,” he said.

I shuddered. “Tonight. While your father’s enjoying your sister.”

He kissed my cheek and darted off, shouting, “You’re the best mom.”

I smiled at that.

Not long after, my husband came home. I greeted him as he walked in. He looked like Faizel, older, matured, and with a thick, black beard. He had a weary look but an eagerness in his eyes as I walked up to him.

It wasn’t for me.

“Good evening, my husband,” I said, kissing him on the mouth.

“Mmm,” he groaned. “Something smells good.”

“Your favorite stew’s been cooking all day.” I smiled then casually added, “Oh, and the sleepover at Kimmy’s is all set and ready.”

“Sleepover?” Karim frowned at me.

“Yes, Friday night.” I gave him a look. “I told you last week. Don’t tell me you forgot.”

He shrugged. He forgot these sort of things all the time. Of course, I was lying about this one. “What’s this sleepover?”

“Leyla is spending the night at Kimmy’s house. I’ll be chaperoning them. Making sure they don’t get up to any trouble. Both her parents are out of town.”

“Have it here,” my husband said, a twinkle in his eye. Was he thinking about Kimmy? She was an innocent thing. So demure and virginal. I’d ensure my husband had a taste of her pussy, too.

“The girls don’t want our sons around.” I gave him a look. “This was set up before Leyla’s ... changes. I think it’s good if she doesn’t alter her routines. Raise less suspicions about her new ... home activities. But I’ll be there to make sure they don’t sneak over any boys.”

Karim laughed at that. “Leyla would, wouldn’t she and...” His words trailed off as he stared past me, a smile growing on his lips. “There’s my little flower.”

“Daddy,” gushed Leyla behind me.

I turned around and found my daughter naked at the end of the hallway, her round breasts quivering, her pussy shaved-bare and glistening, her slit looking so tight. She had such a joyous look on her dusky face.

“So it’s okay?” I asked my husband. “The sleepover at Kimmy’s?”

“Is it, Daddy?” Leyla asked, darting forward, her breasts bouncing. “I’ll make you so happy tonight and tomorrow night to make up for my absence Friday.”

“Yes, my little flower,” he said, grabbing her hips, pulling her tight. “I can’t deny you anything.” “Leyla, take your father to the living room and see that he is comfortable on his recliner. Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes.”

“Yes, Mother,” the submissive slut purred. Oh, yes, she was working out wonderfully. Soon I’d have another girl to pimp out. And if my male students were willing to pay for me, we’d recoup my losses so fast.

I couldn’t wait to slip into Jalal’s bed tonight.


Leyla Umayyah

“You just sit down right there, Daddy,” I purred as I folded up his jeans and set them on the couch with his shirt and boxers. “And I’ll make you feel so good with my pussy.”

“I don’t know where we went wrong with you, little flower, but...” He stared at me with such hunger, his cock thrusting hard before him. It was bigger than both my brothers, but not by much. And he had all those muscles from working construction. His beard so thick and wiry. His hands calloused and rough.

He was a real man. Not like Principal Carver. Or my brothers. Though Faizel came close.

Daddy sank down on his recliner. The leather creaked. He kicked it back, stretching it out all the way. He groaned in relief as he stared at my body. It made my pussy so wet feeling him admiring me. He drank in my youthful beauty, staring at my teenage tits and underage cunt. I shivered and then sauntered forward, my breasts jiggling.

I rubbed at his hard muscles as I knelt at the foot of the recliner. It creaked and rocked with my light weight. I rubbed at his hairy legs, stroking up and down them as I scooted forward. I felt his strength which made my pussy drool more juices down my thighs.

“Ooh, Daddy, I’ve been looking forward to this all day,” I moaned, leaning over to nuzzle at his hairy balls. His bush tickled my lips as I licked at his right nut. “Just thinking about having a real cock in me. My brothers are wonderful, but you, Daddy, you’re the best.”

“And any boys at school?” he asked.

I hesitated. Mom didn’t want me to mention the prostitution. Daddy would be shamed to learn I was helping out the family by whoring myself out. “Just the principal of my high school,” I admitted. “He enjoyed me a lot. But he wasn’t you.”

“Such a slut,” he said, sounding in awe.

He grabbed my black hair with his strong hand and dragged my face up his cock. I licked up his shaft as he hauled my head up, the pain flaring in my scalp making me feel so wanton. Just the way a whore should. I loved it. I trembled and shuddered, my pussy clenching, more juices running down my thighs.

He forced my mouth down his cock. I opened wide to take his girth. I sucked as he bobbed my mouth, forcing me to pleasure him. Using me as a living sex toy. That made me feel so hot. I was just a masturbatory aide to him.

That was what sluts were for.

My drool dribbled down my chin as I sucked and slurped. The muscles in his arm bulged as he fucked my mouth up and down his cock. I swirled my tongue about it, making him groan. His chest rose and fell as he sucked in breaths.

“That’s it, my slutty little flower,” he growled. “Suck it. Make me feel so good. I had such a long day.”

And he needed this. He needed a slut in his life to keep him happy.

My hips wiggled. I sucked harder, moaning my enjoyment at being used. I shuddered, my cunt on fire. I shoved my right hand between my thighs, fingering my shaved twat. I rubbed up and down my bare vulva, feeling how juicy I was. Delight trembled through me. I whimpered, my eyes fluttering as I savored this moment.

Then I jammed two digits into my snatch. My middle and ring fingers sank into my hot twat. My silky walls clenched on them as I moaned louder and louder about his dick. I sucked so hard, moaning, humming, giving my daddy as much pleasure as I could.

I loved him so much. I would be happy just being his slut.

“What a little whore I raised,” he snarled. “The way you suck cock. You want to swallow my cum. You are nothing like your mother.”

I was beginning to realize that I was actually a lot like her. I think she was a slut, too. She just hid it better. But she was only being a slut with my brothers. Since I didn’t want to hurt Daddy, I wouldn’t say anything. My brothers were all so hard these days, my body turning them on. They needed two sluts in the house to keep them happy.

His hand tightened in my hair. He let out a groan, face twisting with pleasure. I sucked so hard, wanting to taste his cum spilling into my mouth. My fingers plunged in and out of my cunt, stirring myself to a froth. I rubbed my clit with the heel of my hand, pleasure sparking through me.

With a growl, he ripped my mouth off his dick.

“Daddy?” I panted, more drool leaking down my chin.

“I want to cum in that tight cunt, my little flower.” A grin crossed his bearded lips. “I want to cum in my little flower’s flower.” He laughed at that.

“Yes, Daddy,” I purred, not fighting as he pulled me up his body by the hair.

The chair creaked as I straddled his waist. I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and grabbed his dick, smearing my cream on the shaft. I brought the thick crown of his cock to my hungry snatch. I rubbed it up and down my vulva, nudging my clit.

“Is this the flower you want to enjoy, Daddy?” I asked. Then I slid his dick farther back, pressing it between my butt-cheeks. I rubbed him in circles on my sphincter. “Or this one?”

“Shaitan, but you are such a wanton whore, my little flower.” He licked his lips. “Your hot cunt. I want to feel that pussy on my dick.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I groaned, my snatch clenching while my asshole tingled, wishing to be filled, too.

I moved his dick back to my hot snatch. I swirled it through my pussy and than sank down his girth. I whimpered, my eyes rolling back into my head. The pleasure shot through me as my pussy drank in the feel of him sliding into me. Deeper and deeper. Stretching me out. He groaned, gripping my hips with his rough hands, squeezing me as I gave him pleasure.

I bottomed out on his dick. I squirmed, feeling him buried in me to the hilt. I licked my lips, squirming my hips, so ready to give him a ride he would never forget. He groaned as my cunt squeezed down his dick. I swirled my hips then slid up his shaft.

“Is this the treat you’ve been looking forward to all day?” I asked. “Your daughter’s underage pussy?”

“Yes,” he groaned, hands sliding up to cup my firm breasts. “All day. So I’m going to fuck you all night, you little slut.”

“Yes, Daddy!” I howled, slamming down his girth, my clit striking his pubic bone.

Such wonderful pleasure shot through me. A rippling heat that compelled me to slide up his dick again. My pussy drank in the friction, turning it into rapture that tingled through my body. My black hair swayed about my shoulders as I rode my daddy’s cock, the chair creaking louder and louder.

He groaned, squeezing and kneading my young tits. He thumbed my nipples, rapture shooting down to my pussy. My snatch clenched on his dick. The pleasure built and built in me. I rode him faster, harder. I moved my hips the way Mom taught me. I put to use everything I learned fucking my brothers.

All for my daddy.

Pleasure crossed his face. His beard couldn’t hide it. I shuddered, working my pussy up and down his cock, making him groan and gasp. His hands squeezed my tits hard, making me feel so wanton. I groaned, my asshole clenching, feeling so empty.

So I shoved my two pussy-soaked fingers into my asshole, reaching behind me. I whimpered, pumping them in and out of my bowels. A velvety delight joined the silky rapture burning in my cunt. I groaned, leaning over him, my left hand on his shoulder.

“You nasty slut,” he groaned. “Are you fingering that tight asshole while fucking my dick, little flower?”

“So hard, Daddy,” I whimpered, the pleasures rippling through my body. “I love having a dick back there, too.”

“Shaitan, such a whore!”

“Your whore, Daddy!” I said, staring into his eyes. “Yours before all the others.”

“Yes!” he snarled, twisting my nipples.

I whimpered, my pussy and asshole squeezing down on his cock and my plunging fingers. I leaned over farther, kissing him on the mouth. He groaned, his beard scratching my face. Just the way a man’s beard should. It felt so delicious on my sensitive skin. His lips so strong. I bounced on his cock faster and faster, thrusting my digits into my asshole with greater speed.

My orgasm swelled through me. That wonderful, shuddering pleasure. I whimpered into the kiss. The rapture surged through my body. Stars danced through my eyes as I came closer and closer to exploding on my daddy’s amazing cock.

He grunted into the kiss.

His dick erupted into my pussy.

I kissed him so hard as he flooded my underage twat. His cum pumped into me. The wicked, sinful thrill of feeling my daddy’s incestuous seed pump into my depths surged through me. I whimpered, my pussy squeezing down so hard on his shaft.

Then my orgasm erupted through me. My cunt spasmed on his dick, milking out the last of his cum. I spasmed on him, my bowels writhing about my fingers. I jammed them in deep, loving the feel of them in my backdoor while my pussy convulsed about his cock.

My pleasure surged through me. Carried me to incestuous heights. I savored kissing Daddy, loving him as I trembled atop him. My orgasm reached its peak. I held there for one glorious moment. Then I collapsed on his chest. His arms went around me, holding me.

I stared into his eyes as his cock softened in my pussy. I shuddered as my pulled his fingers out of my asshole. “I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you, too, my little flower,” he said, his voice so gentle.

Tears stung my eyes. Why would mother be such a slut when she had this man?

I rested my head on his chest, savoring the warmth of his naked body against mine. He stroked my black hair falling down my black with his right hand, his left cupping my ass. I felt so safe. So loved. I could cuddle with Daddy forever.

“Dinner’s ready!” Mom called.

I sighed.


Mrs. Umayyah

Leyla’s moans echoed through the house as my husband fucked her. I shuddered, slipping out of my robe and entering Jalal’s room. My youngest son groaned, already stroking his dick at the sight of me. My baby boy had such a slender body, so yummy with his glasses and that wide look in his eyes like he still couldn’t believe he could fuck me. His hand fisted his fourteen-year-old cock faster, my pussy so hungry for it.

“Mom,” he groaned as I sauntered naked to him, his eyes locked on my black bush.

“Mmm, let Mommy take care of you,” I purred, straddling his waist and sliding my pussy down his stomach until I rubbed it on his hand stroking his cock.

He pulled his hand out of the way. I needed a dick in me so badly. All throughout dinner, watching Leyla play with her father, made my cunt burn for this. Faizel was still on a date with that American slut of his. But my baby boy would take care of me.

“You’ll always be here for Mommy, won’t you?” I purred as I took his cock from his grip. I guided it to my hairy twat.

“Yes, Mom,” he groaned as I sank down his dick.

My back arched, my tits bouncing before his face. He leaned up, sucking on my nipple as I bottomed out on his dick. My snatch clenched on him as he suckled from my breast like he had as a baby, his cock back inside me where he belonged.

I swiveled my hips, whimpering in delight. Pleasure shot through me as I stirred his cock in my juicy cunt. My baby boy’s dick ... It was so wonderful to feel him buried to the hilt inside my pussy. He sucked harder on my nipple, tingles racing down to my snatch.

“Ooh, yes, you’ll always take care of your Mommy,” I groaned. “Mmm, my baby boy has grown up so much.”

I ground my clit into his pubic bone every time I bottomed out on his dick. The incestuous pleasure shot through me. I groaned and whimpered, working my cunt up and down his dick. Such delight trembled through me. Such pleasure

He squeezed my tits, sucking back and forth from my nipples, loving my nubs. Each time he sucked, my cunt tightened on his dick. He groaned and sucked harder, which made me ride him faster. We fed on each other, driving each other to more and more pleasure.

His bed creaked and groaned as I rode him fast. I slid my cunt up and down my baby boy’s cock. I reveled in it. So wonderful. I brought this young stud into the world. I raised him. And now he would give me so much pleasure.

“Yes, yes, my baby boy will always be there to love me,” I moaned. “You’re Mommy’s favorite. Yes, you are.”

He groaned about my nub, his hips thrusting up, driving his cock in and out of my juicy cunt. Such delight rippled through me. I whimpered, my black hair swaying about my shoulders and back. My pussy gripped his dick, the pleasure swelling faster and faster in me.

He nibbled on my nipple, teeth nipping. Sharp pain mixed with the hot pleasure, such a wonderful delight. As Leyla’s moans grew louder, I rode my son faster and faster. I worked my cunt up and down his amazing shaft.

The incestuous delight burned through me. “Jalal!” I whimpered. “Oh, Jalal, I’m going to cum so hard on your dick.”

“Yes!” he groaned. “Mom!”

I slammed my cunt down his cock. My baby boy groaned. Then his jizz fired into me. Hot spurts of incestuous spunk that filled me. I whimpered, my snatch drinking in the heat. I rose up his erupting shaft and slammed back down him, my clit sparking pleasure on his pubic bone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.