Junior Year Part II
Interlude

Copyright© 2017 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Interlude - Hollywood has been an entirely new experience, but David has enjoyed it - so far. That is, until his movie comes out and he finds out the real price of fame. David struggles with trying to be just a high school student when he is in the public eye. The real problem may be how it affects his love life. This is the continuation of the award winning Stupid Boy saga.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   School   Sports   Slow  

Halle James

I’ve been in love with David A. Dawson since I met him on the set of Star Academy. Yep. That David A. Dawson. Nation’s best high school quarterback, model, and movie star ... named one of the top ten ‘Best Looking Teen Male Actors’ by Screen Junkies.

I’ve grown up in the business, being the daughter of Rita James, America’s Sweetheart and two-time Academy Award winner. I even went to one of those high schools where all the teen actors go, so I thought I was immune to the draw of a hot actor. Because of who I was, they all seemed to try to go out with me. Luckily, my mom set me straight when I was young, and I’d had firsthand experience watching my mom deal with men who were only interested in our money or what my mom could do for them.

My brother Trip was actually the first one to spot him. Fortunately for me, Trip and I don’t normally have the same taste in men. He goes for the more nerdy type, and I prefer mine to have more muscles. That was why my brother had been dating Craig Wild, which is how we’d gotten parts in the movie.

Trip was gushing about this new guy who was in makeup getting tattoos put on for his part. I went to see what had my brother so hot and bothered, and forgot to breathe. Do you ever have a premonition about something? I’m not talking about going to see a psychic or having your cards read, I’m talking about that feeling that washes over you that causes the hair to stand up on your arms and you get goose bumps. You just know something. Well, I knew that this boy with muscles upon muscles who’d taken my breath away was going to be the love of my life.

I made it a point to monopolize all his free time while the movie was made. When it was over, I was devastated, because he was going home to some small town in the middle of the country. Trip sat me down to see if this was serious or not. He was the one that suggested I become a stalker and track him down in New York.

David was perfect without even trying, without even being aware. He helped me realize that our timing wasn’t right. If he’d asked, I would’ve dragged him back to my hotel room and let him have his way with me. He was too much of a gentleman for that. Trip said it was a Midwestern thing. If he had been a Hollywood boy, he would have used me and forgotten about me. It made me love him even more.

I’d accepted that I might not see him ever again, when my brother needed to go into rehab. He arranged to get out of LA so there wouldn’t be the normal distractions, or so he explained to my mom. He suggested that it would also be good for me to get out of LA. I didn’t figure out until we were packing to move that we were going to be in the same town as David.

I’d been working on my mom from a different angle. She’d found a project she wanted to work on with me called The Secret Circle. I’d suggested that David have a role in the movie. I think she was amused that I had a crush on the guy. I thought I was being sly about it, but she told me later that she’d known when word got back that I was with him while filming Star Academy.

Mom was smart enough to know that both her children had conspired to get me and David together, so she didn’t object when Trip had suggested the move.

When I first moved, I was a little off-balance. You have to realize that I’d moved from the hills overlooking LA to a small five-acre farm in the middle of nowhere. They didn’t even have a Starbucks!

I was happy when my mom suggested that I try out for cheerleading. I met several of David’s girl friends. What they told me was eye-opening. First, he was a loveable slut. He somehow managed to date almost every girl on the cheerleading squad, and to my amazement, they all were fine with it. I also heard that his best friend had just died in a swimming accident and the girl he thought was ‘the one’ had dumped him.

When I first saw him after we moved, it was in his eyes. The poor guy was a mess. Talk about terrible timing: become the ultimate stalker and move halfway across the country, only to find that the object of your obsession was emotionally unavailable.

Honestly, it was the best thing that could have happened. I’d had this whole fantasy that when he saw me, he’d realize that I was what was missing in his life, and we’d go off into the sunset, happily ever after. Seeing his eyes brought me up short; it made me slow down and look around to see where things might go. It allowed me to get to know him better, and we became friends, and eventually, lovers.

David has this little look he gives you that makes you just melt. I don’t think he realizes what a devastating effect he has on the females of our species. Combine that with his looks and his exploits on the football field and you could understand why every girl around him would drop their panties if he asked. Thank God, he wasn’t the type to take advantage. He seemed to need to like the girls he spent time with.

All I can say is that when David was with me and those lips touched mine, it was hard to breathe. But how could I care about breathing when I had David in my arms? His touch was enough to get my heart racing and my pulse pounding, threatening to cause me to faint. He is all male, and when he would push me against a wall and press up against me, it was all I could do to contain myself. He just had that effect on all of us.

I began to understand why a girl would go out with him and put up with him going out with others. He just made it seem like we were all friends and it was okay.

I’m not just saying that, either. It was okay. I think it was because he never led me on or tried to make what we had more than it was. I knew he cared for me. He might even love me, but I came to realize we were too young to be in the kind of relationship I wanted with him. That realization freed me to just enjoy our friendship.

The other thing I learned was that David is a true leader. I’d seen guys who were good at sports try to impose their will upon others. I think that’s part of what causes the stereotype of the bully jock. While David could be a dick at times—what boy isn’t?—it never seemed mean-spirited. I’d watched him evict a group of freshmen from their lunch table—although, to be honest, it was so he could have a private conversation with someone who apparently needed that. Instead of being pissed, they’d been happy to accommodate him. It didn’t hurt that his friends had covered for him and let the freshmen hang out with them. You could tell it was a big deal that they got to hang out with us.


I need to spend a moment on a personal problem he’d had. His friend Pam found herself pregnant. Tracy and Brook were nominated to try to push them together as a couple. Pam was scared to tell him, because she knew he would ask her to marry him. The last thing Pam wanted was to be married and have a baby as a high school junior. I can’t say that I blamed her.

What I did blame her for was letting her dad act like an ass. Since then I found out that she had some personal issues standing up to authority figures, but at the time I wasn’t happy that she allowed the fiction of a rape to go on as long as it did.

As bad as it was, David was forced to realize what fame would mean. He got his first serious lesson in how to handle the press. He’d been smart and gotten a publicist to help him. Mom had always said that it was unavoidable for well-known people to need someone to keep an eye on what the press was saying. David got a full taste of what they were like, which made him more cautious.


I had to laugh at how quickly David fell into the Hollywood lifestyle. He learned all about the paparazzi, found out about the casual sexual culture, and became a surf bum. All that said, he was still David. I’d thought about taking advantage of having my guy all to myself, but I could tell he still wasn’t ready for a girlfriend. I wanted him to get Hollywood out of his system. I had faith that he would play for a while, but he wasn’t the George Clooney type.

What I think he found out was what I already knew: David could make it in movies. People took notice of him. I just hoped his new movie did well. If it did, I felt I had a shot at making my long-term dream of us being together work. He and I would make a great Hollywood couple.


Edited By: XofDallas and Bud Ugly
Proofread By: Zom and TheMikeBomb

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.