Teenage Roma King of the World - Cover

Teenage Roma King of the World

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

To see a bunch of naked adults and teens show up at the Adult Toybox wasn’t too shocking, mind you, but to see what was obviously an incestuous relationship among several of them was another matter. Then again, the two clerks present and the four patrons showing up on that Monday morning at that God awful early hour didn’t seem too worried at first. It wasn’t until they realized that every one of the new patrons had the same tattoo but one, and that one was an obvious teenage boy who was clearly in command, that they were a bit astonished. I was nude as well, and since I controlled my own body with my mind by now, having already made sure to claim it, too, my cock was a bit bigger than it used to be ... as in freakishly large for a fifteen-year old youth.

“So, I claim this place. It’s mine, but I’ll let you two work here for now, until or unless I find a better spot for you,” I decided, realizing that the clerks were a couple, two very attractive owners of the Adult Toybox, despite being forty something, both of them.

“A better spot? Who are you?” the male owner asked me now.

“I’m your owner now. I claim you ... and your woman here,” I told him, as his clothes fell off and the words “Thrall of Nicholas Durant” appeared on his chest and his wife’s breasts, “Oh, and where I’m going today, you’re coming with me. We’re also taking several toys with us, as well as a lot of porn, so prepare for that. Don’t worry. You’ll be rich as Croesus and have loads of pussy before this is done, trust me on that. Nicholas Durant, by the way. Yes, I’m THAT guy.”

“I’m Spiro Theodakis myself. This is my wife of sixteen years, Apolline. We are both Greeks from Cyprus, you see. We have owned this place for about seven years now. But you are going to repay us, you say, and you are the boss, so let it be. Would you like to review the stock now, to determine what we’ll be taking with us from here?” the owner, a very olive-skinned guy, tall and slender, in remarkable shape given his forty eight years, informed me.

“Sure, in a little bit. First, though, I plan to speak to these four. You guys, what are your names?” I turned to the four patrons that were there when we arrived.

“I’m Erik Gudson, from Stockholm, Sweden. Not sure if I want to go back or not. Some things here make no sense, while others make more sense than how things are done back home. What exactly are you? I hear that you’re wanted by your government, but now you walk in here, free as can be, naked as a savage, and well, just take over the place ... and now I find that you’re how old? Can’t be more than sixteen at the oldest, right? What’s going on?” a tall chap with icy blue eyes and sandy hair, the latter unexpected from a Swede, addressed me directly.

“What’s going on is simple. I’m taking over the planet. One bit at a time. That makes it more fun for me, not just the power, but the process of seizing it. Oh, and I’m claiming you, so don’t think that you’re going back to Sweden. You’re not. Your ass is mine,” I curtly told Erik, whose clothes now fell away, too, showing him naked and muscled, rather impressive in his own, swimmer body, manner.

“And you are?” I turned to his “date,” or whatever she was to him, a woman with a distinctly Slavic look to her.

“I am Damjana Mesic, from Nis, Serbia. Yes, I’m dating Eric, or have been for the past couple of weeks. We’ve been pretty intimate, but the trouble is that he doesn’t always agree with my husband, Lloyd, here. Lloyd, meet Nicholas Durant, the apparent future dictator or king or whatever of the whole fucking planet, from what I can tell. See, Lloyd and I, we’re into the whole ... hot wife scene and such, and Lloyd loves the idea of me having a boyfriend.

“The trouble is that they are both such ... dicks about things at times, both like the idea of each other, but the reality of each other has led to, well, conflicts at times. It’s like they still don’t know how to relate to each other. Plus, they both had idealistic fantasies that didn’t turn out as planned. Erik wanted to date a couple, not just the wife. He was hoping that Lloyd would be bisexual like himself and he’d get to date both of us ... and have sex with both of us. Only he just assumed for some reason and failed to stipulate this.

“Lloyd was hoping, and I know that this sounds silly, but that Erik would be Goth like him. Well, sorry, but Erik just doesn’t dig the whole scene, and that’s that. To add to their troubles, Lloyd is a Republican, which really drives Erik bonkers at times, since Republicans often say and do things to placate the religious wing-nuts. Oh, but I do adore my Lloyd, he’s such a sweet guy, I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. How many other Republicans do you know of, honest-to-goodness, old-fashioned Midwestern, farm-state Republicans, who dress up like Marilyn Manson and play loud, thumping, wild, Eurotrash punk and Goth/death metal music, anyway?” Damjana played with her husband’s hair a bit, clearly inviting me to claim her as well.

“No more issues for you guys. I’m claiming both of you as well. You three will join me and have such a great time. Just prepare to do whatever I say, alright? I do love fucking married women!” I confessed, while my name appeared on a now naked Damjana and Lloyd, both of them very shocked and impressed by their new situation.

“And you?” I now looked at the very buff African-American fellow that was evidently just there as a friend.

“Other than wanting out of the friend zone with Apolline? I mean, seriously, did you think that I came here so much just to buy porn? I like porn, don’t get me wrong, woman, but damn, it’s clear that your marriage ain’t quite monogamous, so why not me? Why do you not even consider me? Henry Morris, by the way. I just want some of that fine Greek booty of yours, that’s all! We can still be friends ... with benefits. Not, mind you, that I’d object to a heavy relationship with Apolline, either, as long as it wasn’t the exclusive type. Anyway, do you plan to... ?” the newest guy in the picture now spoke up.

“I hereby claim you as mine, too. Don’t worry, it won’t be slavery in the old sense. This isn’t the antebellum South. You are mine, true, but all other people on Earth will be mine in time, anyway. You’ll see that, soon enough, and will be rewarded along with others for standing with me. The rewards are starting very soon, in fact, but will continue, Henry Morris. Alright, guys, let’s take our loot, close shop for the day, and go to school!” I instructed everyone, as we began selecting various sex toys, porn flicks, and other interesting items.

“Oh, and don’t worry about STDs or HIV. I’ve got prevention covered. It seems that my ownership of your bodies enables me to prevent you being infected. That’s good, because I plan for all of the sex to be bareback, as you can see,” I announced as we headed over to my school.

That was when I got an even wilder idea and decided to contact each of my “victims” from the night before, including Laura Van Pham, the head of the command and control team. I determined to have them contact their significant others and get them on the phone with me, too, at which point I took possession of them as well. They were all to meet me at the school, and sure enough, they did. The teachers, administration, and students didn’t know what was about to hit them.

The first thing that followed my arrival, with a large number of naked adults and other teens, was that immediately the whole student body and faculty gawked at us. It was only natural, as they had never seen anything like this happen at a high school in their entire lives. This was, as one guy later described it, a “porn fantasy come to life.” My first action was to clear my throat in the presence of all those breakfasting students in the cafeteria, knowing that I had but a short window of opportunity to claim them in a large group instead of chasing them to their homerooms. I might still miss a few and have to visit classrooms, but the more that I could get in one action, so much the better.

“Excuse me, I have an announcement to make. You’re all mine. That’s it. I claim each and every student, teacher, administrator, and even cafeteria clerk in this room, hell, this building! You are now all my thralls, my subjects,” I declared, not the least bit shocked as they were when their clothes simply dropped off, many of them torn to rags as they hit the floor.

Everyone there, naked as could be, looked at each other in absolute horror mixed with embarrassment, arousal, and shock. They stared at us again, some of them reflexing covering exposed body parts with their hands. I decided to have a little fun with that. I also used my powers to make the unattractive people present suddenly every bit as beautiful as the attractive ones, even making the lunch room cooks young and pretty again. Why not, since I could control them at the molecular level, it would seem. Having my name branded on them left an impression, too, of course, once they realized that they all did.

“Yes, I am Nicholas Durant, King of All Romany, and soon to be King of the World. You are my subjects now and only need to obey me and my laws. Society’s laws and rules can go fuck themselves for what little they have left. Soon enough, only my will, only my law, only my commands, will matter to everyone, just as only they now matter to you. I’m building my kingdom, several dozen people at a time, adding subjects everywhere. Oh, and I claim this building itself, so that even as a structure, it will obey my every command and I can reshape it with my mind.

“As you can see, when I claim something, it becomes mine even down to its atoms and molecules. Let me demonstrate,” I showed the group by having the restrooms transformed before their very eyes into a single, rather large, luxurious, unisex one, complete with bidets, lounge chairs, and glory holes.

“Now, you there! Step right up and bend over that table. Yes, you! You, sir, sit on that table. Young lady, suck his cock while you’re bent over. You, sir, slip your cock into her pussy and start fucking her from behind, yes, bareback, that’s right. There’s not going to be HIV or STDs anymore. I’m doing away with all of that crap. There will be lots of public, naked, bareback sex for everyone!” I directed two male teachers to fuck a cheerleader whose outfit had shredded on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.