Teenage Roma King of the World
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

I awoke to a mouth sucking my dick with evident enthusiasm, and it wasn’t just any mouth. Leslie fucking McAllister, TV news anchorwoman for XBC, married, cheating slut, and sex goddess, was on her knees, slobbering on my cock like it was the greatest thing since a Sno-Cone or something. She still had her wedding band on ... but nothing else, as she went down on me with a vengeance. The look in her eyes was wild with her lust, not caring that I was underage, that she was married, or any of that other bullshit. She just wanted to suck my dick, and so she did. I held onto her head and guided her movements, which caused her to catch the hint and tailor her blowjob to please me even more.

“Please ... come down my throat, sire! I want to swallow it!” Leslie pleaded with me, reinforcing the fact of her evidently insatiable libido.

“Well, when you put it that way, slut,” I chuckled as I shot my load down Leslie’s throat per her wishes.

“I’m sure that my husband is looking for me, but I don’t care right now. I just want to be here, with you, pleasing and serving you, sir. I want to suck your cock, bend over for you, and have your babies. As many as you wish to give me, of course. I want to spread my cheeks and take it up the ass for you, too. I’m your thrall, your abject slut for life, after all! Please keep me! Please don’t send me away! I want to stay with you for the rest of my life! I can work as an anchorwoman or do something else with my life, as long as I get to stay with you! I just don’t want to ever leave your side! You can put a leash and collar on me, and please do so if it pleases you, sir! I will proudly walk out in public, naked except for your collar and leash, if that’s what you want from me,” Leslie informed me, making no doubt of her feelings now.

“And your marriage?” I asked her, curious now.

“Look, I do love my husband, but he needs to face facts, and the fact is that I’m a cum slut. I need to get fucked, a lot, by a variety of men and women, but especially by you, sir. If he can accept that, good, but if not, I’ll have to pay that price to be yours. Same with everyone else. I prefer to keep fucking them, but not at the expense of being with you. I belong to you, remember? You claimed me. I’m your property now. Every part of me aches to be joined with you, to have you inside each of my holes. Whatever I was before doesn’t matter. I’m your sex toy now,” Leslie reminded me as I turned her over and spread her cheeks for a better look at her ass.

“So, I did. I claimed you. You’re mine now, and I fully intend to make good use of you. As for your marriage, I’ll just move your husband ... and your lovers, come to think of it, in with me, with all of us. We’ll all just live together. Trust me, your husband will be so happy and busy getting plenty of strange himself that when he sees you get plowed by me or the other men, and women, in this tribe, his only reaction will be to reclaim you by taking his sloppy seconds! I hereby claim your husband and all of your lovers. There. They’re mine. Now, how did you get here?” I demanded to know.

“I just ... felt this pull, this need to be yours, and somehow, all of this information came to me, told me exactly what I needed to do be where I wanted, which was at your feet. Should I call my husband now, then, and each of my lovers, and have them show up here? Several of my lovers have wives or girlfriends, too. Want to claim them as well?” Leslie hinted that she would love that.

“Sure, why not! I hereby claim any regular, intimate partners of your lovers, too, regardless of their sex or gender,” I declared, now pleased at knowing that I could and would have this lady and her partners ... and their partners at my beck and call.

“Mmmm ... we’re going to need a lot of room to stash all of these partners, aren’t we?” Sabrina told me as she watched me slide into Leslie’s pussy from behind and Leslie dial her husband’s number.

“Yes, that we are ... for sure,” I chuckled as I began actively sliding my cock in and out of Leslie’s wonderful, wet, juicy twat from the back and fuck her like the slut that she was born to be.

“Mind if I eat her ass?” Sabrina pleaded with me, and sure enough, I nodded, growing even stiffer as my cousin started rimming Leslie with gusto.

“You like that?” I taunted Leslie while fondling Sabrina and fucking the newswoman eagerly.

“Hey, honey, I know what you saw on TV, and, yeah, I’m with him right now. He’s fucking me from behind! I’ve been cheating on you for a while now, I must confess. And I love it! Sorry, babe, but I’m not cut out to be faithful! Come here, though, and join me ... join us! By now, your clothes are probably off and you see words on you. Don’t fight it! Embrace it! Come here and join us ... let our Master take us ... and experience what I do! You’ll love it! I love you and I want you to be happy! This will make you happy, too, baby! Please, honey!” Leslie began moaning as I fucked her slippery twat, her wedding band still on her hand as I took her.

“Put me on the phone, honey dove,” I instructed Leslie, who did so with apparent eagerness, as I began speaking to her husband while still fucking her sweet, luscious cunt.

“Who is this? I’m Leslie’s husband, Jack McAllister!” a man’s voice on the other end demanded of me.

“Now, now, dude, don’t talk to me like that. I’m in charge of you now. So, come here, join us, and prepare to get fucked a lot ... and I do mean a lot! You’re gonna love it! Now, hurry up and get here! Catch a red-eye, make your excuses at work, or retire or something, okay? You’ll have a prominent place at my side when I take over the world, anyway. Just understand that your wife is my slut and I’ll be fucking her a lot. Then again, so will you. And so will lots of other men. And we’ll all be fucking a number of other women, okay? Now, come on, freshen up, get dressed, and prepare for your new life as a stud husband!” I commanded Jack, knowing that he would do exactly that.

“Now, call your lovers and have them show up, okay?” I told Leslie as I continued fucking her, “and their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, whatever, babe. Damn, your pussy is still so silky smooth and not as loose as one might think, given how much you put out ... You do Kegels, don’t you?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.