Teenage Roma King of the World
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

Finally, after I came inside Mara, I told Dad, “Go ahead and cum now.”

Naturally, he came instantly, and then I ordered Agent Frostbite to, “Release him at once. He’s been restrained for a crime that he didn’t commit long enough.”

The agent then uncuffed Dad, who felt his wrists, at which point I told them both bluntly, “Okay, no half-measures anymore. I now claim the whole bodies of everyone here. I also claim the whole bodies of everyone who has set foot in this house today. That should cover a lot of ground, of course. Now, what is your name, Agent Dunce?”

“I’m Special Agent Rosemary Murray of the FBI. That gentleman over there is with Homeland Security. He’s Special Liaison Teddy Danjou. Used to head the Louisiana State Police, believe it or not. He’s the Governor’s brother-in-law there, in fact. Of course, since all of his connections to power come through his wife, she kinda has him by the balls. He doesn’t dare do anything to upset her, as she has all of the influence and she knows it. He’s really sweating buckets by now, I’m sure. But I doubt that anyone could resist your influence or the temptation offered by your ... aunt, you said?” Rosemary, her frosty facade melting due to Dad’s lovin’, began to inform me.

“Fascinating, actually. By the way, go ahead and cum, Aunt Tessa. You, too, Teddy boy,” I chuckled as I watched them cum together and saw the look of absolute, delirious release on Mr. Danjou’s face as his blue balls ceased to be a problem at last.

“What ARE you? There’s no way in Hell that a normal boy your age should have the kind of telepathic, mind control powers that you clearly possess, and yet you have them in spades. I just don’t get it!” Rosemary wondered aloud.

“He’s a Romany warlock, dear. A wizard. Just as I am a Romany witch. A Gypsy, as you gadje like to call us. In fact, he’s now King of all Roma, thanks to his new powers. Not bad for a fifteen year old boy, eh?” Aunt Tessa spoke, while the men and women of my family began to surround me protectively and yet submissively, fiercely defending their king.

“So ... wait, I’ve heard some crazy stuff, but an actual supreme overlord of all Gypsies ... sorry, Romany, this stuff is real?” Rosemary shook her head in disbelief, “that explains a thing or two, I suppose.”

“Not so shocking, really. I’m from Louisiana, after all. Lots of voodoo, hoodoo shit going down over there, you see all kinds of wacky things, in fact. You’d be surprised what’s supposed to be mere superstition, but turns out to have some basis in fact. Of course, this present situation is prima facie evidence that this is real, anyway. We’re neck deep in this mess now, and I warned your superiors back in Quantico that this raid was a very unwise proposition. I had a very bad feeling where the Romany were concerned, but since the Bureau is all-knowing, they went for it. Including on your advice, as I recall, Rosemary,” Teddy observed, backing me up to my surprise.

“Well, I was curious. I wondered what could be going on, and the news report had me unnerved. It also has the Director, the Attorney General, the Secretary, the CIA, the NSA, your own department, the Pentagon, the President, etc. worried, to put it mildly. To say nothing of foreign governments, security services, etc. So, yes, we overruled you. We were wrong in this case, but how were we to know what we were getting into, other than your counsel, which seemed very implausible at the time?” Rosemary defended her position.

“Yes, yes, hence why we did a multi-agency task force, of course. Speaking of which, the command and control team are still waiting for a communication from us. What shall we do?” Teddy turned to me now.

“Get me in contact with them ... now!” I ordered him, and, of course, he obeyed instantly.

“Who is this?” a very aggravated woman answered on the other end.

“This is Nicholas Durant, King of the Roma,” I answered bluntly.

“King of the WHAT? How are you ... aware of our communications, anyway? You were ... our... , “ the Fed on the other end expressed her puzzlement now.

“The subject of your highly illegal raid and attempt to take me into false imprisonment?” I finished her sentence for her.

“What are you, a lawyer? Who says that our raid was illegal? What happened? What have you done with our agents? If you’ve harmed them in any way, you’ll find a whole new definition of illegal, sir!” the frustrated task force leader snapped at me.

“What have I done with them, Miss Priss? The same thing that I did to my fellow Romany, and the same thing that I did to my own family ... the same thing that I’m about to do to you,” I quipped cryptically, knowing that she would take the bait on an instinctive level.

“What’s that?” the lady on the other end asked me.

“I hereby claim your body as mine. And those of your cohorts with you. Step into my parlor, you flies. The Spider has something for you,” I laughed as I waited for the lady’s reaction.

I heard a scream, and then another, followed by a third and fourth. There were no other screams, which told me how many adversaries I had just brought to heel.

I laughed, and then told Aunt Tessa, “Get ready for company. They’ll be naked, marked as my property, and in shock, of course.”

“No doubt. You understand what’s going on, right? I’ve figured it out myself, since feeling it, and it makes perfect sense, dear. Once ... you claim something, if it’s something ... organic, its whole essence changes, its mystical qualities become ... entirely subservient to your will. On a fundamental level, all this ... ceases to be free of your control. That’s why we all ache to obey you, while your mother, sisters, and I ... find ourselves craving more of you ... more contact, more submission to your rule, your power.

“In a primal sense, you’ve taken complete command of us all. It’s like ... a virus or cancer that just overwhelms us and robs us of our free will, our ability to make entirely independent choices. I know that sounds strange, but that’s how it is,” Aunt Tessa explained to me as I nodded.

“I wondered if that might be something like that. So, in essence, those ... people are now irrevocably connected to me, entirely under my sway. They are as unable to break free of me as the Jem’hadar would be of the Founders, if you will,” I used a Star Trek Deep Space Nine analogy.

“That’s one way of putting it, yes. And it includes me, as I said, though I’m perfectly happy with that outcome myself. I can think of no one better to have dominion over me than you, my love. I really am in love with you, I hope that you know that,” Aunt Tessa assured me with another kiss, followed by another from Sabrina, Bianca, Carla, Sammie Jo, Aunt Eliza, Mom, Katie, and Mara.

Then Rosemary kissed me on the lips, right as the doorbell rang and Aunt Tessa “welcomed” the four member command and control crew into her home. The team leader turned out to be an Asian woman aged about thirty-something, which shocked me, because she was younger than Rosemary, yet still outranked her. Then again, this was the Federal Government here. Clearly, I was right about things being as fucked-up as I thought. Racism and sexism might not be issues there, but ageism apparently was.

“Welcome to our humble home, as my Aunt Tessa bid you. I’m Nicholas Durant, King of all Roma. Aunt Tessa is set to be my Queen, my first wife. Yes, I’ve decided to take plural wives, though I haven’t decided how many or who just yet. You must be the boss lady, eh?” I turned to the woman.

“Special Agent In Charge Laura Van Pham, if you must know. This is Deputy Marshal Aidan Boone, Agent Thomas Riley of the DEA, and Warren Masters, a special consultant of Benson Associated Limited, a contractor, if you will,” the special agent told me, clearly fibbing about something and hoping that she wasn’t caught ... and then her mind betrayed her, since I now owned it.

“You mean Francis Lorne of the CIA and Orville Ward of the NSA, don’t you? From now on, you’re forbidden to lie to me. No wonder you did this in haste. You didn’t dare risk someone learning that you had the CIA and NSA committing illegal acts of domestic espionage. This was a real hack job, too. You did piss-poor recon, pathetic fact-checking, and incompetent planning, all in haste, just to nab me and probably drag me into a dark cell in Gitmo or some other place outside of the normal jurisdiction of courts of law.

“You didn’t care about rules of evidence. You weren’t planning a proper trial at all, were you? You just intended to kidnap me, waterboard me, torture me, and hold me illegally into you were sure that I was no threat. Add to this the stupid ‘national emergency’ bullshit and the Constitution just becomes a sorry joke to you, doesn’t it? Then again, the Republic fell a long time ago. So be it. You made my job easier, in fact.

“From now on, you’re mine. All four of you. You work for me, just like your buddies do. So, this is what you’re going to do. The four of you are going to go to this address,” I wrote down Uncle Jethro’s address, “Uncle Jethro, give them a key. This is his place, though I really own it these days. The four of you will remain there until next Wednesday and make a sex tape of you being gang-banged by the three of these days, bareback, of course.

“You can take shower, restroom, and meal breaks, plus naps and sleep when necessary, but otherwise, you’re to have constant gang-bangs that you film for my entertainment. You, miss, are going to be a three-hole slut for me. After that, you’ll collect your spouses or partners, do whatever child care arrangements are needed, and then meet me here at dawn on Wednesday, so that I can determine your fates. Until then ... have fun!”

“I see ... in that case, we will take our leave of you, sir. I dread making this report, though,” Laura reacted to this command with obvious anxiety.

“Don’t make it, then. It won’t matter pretty soon. Not that you’re permitted to tell your superiors, because you’re not, but in case you missed, the ‘state of national emergency’ business is soon going to be history, as is the Federal Government itself. I won’t say much more now, but the days of the Constitution being honored in the breach are numbered. I’m going to euthanize the Constitution and the Republic which it created. It’s best that way, I think. The American people, even the peoples of the whole, wide world, are in for a brand new world order, if you will. You’ll see what I mean soon enough, Laura,” I called her by her given name, to emphasize that things had changed between us ... I was the cat now and she was the mouse.

Once they left, I turned to Rosemary and Teddy, telling them, “Spend the night here, both of you. You’re to fuck each other senseless, and then cuddle, going to sleep in each other’s arms. We’ll decide what next to do with you in the morning. I see that you don’t have a wedding band, Rosemary. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes, but he and I are kinda ... drifting apart,” Rosemary blushed, “my work makes it hard on us, I admit.”

“Well, I have a feeling that your career path is about to change and we’ll resolve your relationship issues soon enough. But not yet. Sabrina, Bianca, and Carla, you’re all to share my bed tonight. Aunt Tessa, you’re to make love to Dad all night long. I don’t think that you mind too much, do you?” I commanded my aunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.