Teenage Roma King of the World - Cover

Teenage Roma King of the World

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

I was buried pretty deep inside Katie’s sweet pussy from behind, taking my darling sister for what she was worth, while Mara licked her ass, both of the girls quite eager to please me now, when the knock came at the door. It was quickly followed by a loud kick, as Department of Homeland Security agents, FBI agents, DEA agents, and U.S. Marshals, entered my aunt’s house and violated our sacred right to inviolate hearth and home. The leader was a very mouthy, obviously overzealous piece of shit federal agent who thought that he was hot enough stuff that he could invade my home without a proper warrant. Well, I was about to show him a thing or two.

The funny part was when the idiots grabbed and cuffed Dad, assuming that he was me.

“Nicholas Durant, you’re under arrest! You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to give up that right... , “ the man started to read Dad his Miranda warning, but suddenly stopped, as I cut him off.

“I now lay claim to your neck and everything in it, including your larynx and throat. It’s mine, and unless you want to die from strangulation, you’ll comply with my instructions, bitch!” I ordered the rather clueless agent as I came inside Katie’s juicy slit.

The agent reached for his throat, trying to break my stranglehold on him, even as the words “Property of Nicholas Durant” appeared on the side of his neck. He went pale as a ghost and the other agents with him trained their weapons very nervously on me. I smirked and tightened my grip on his neck mentally, making him piss his pants and turn a little darker shade in the face. The stench filled the room, even as I turned to the other agents with obvious scorn.

“You’re killing him, you know. Every second that you don’t lower your weapons, you’re killing him, slowly and painfully. Just think of how you’ll explain that to his widow and children, eh? Now, be reasonable, clear your weapons, and slowly lower them to the floor. Don’t think, just do it,” I commanded the Feds, who all complied, terrified of displeasing me by now.

“You’re just a kid!” one of the other Feds, a slender fellow whose demeanor all but screamed “bean counter” reacted to the fact that I was a teenage boy.

“I’m a kid who owns your ass now, bitch!” I told him, even as his pants and underwear dropped suddenly and the words “Property of Nicholas Durant” appeared on his buns.

“Holy smokes, it’s really you doing this shit, with just your words!” the senior female agent, a fortysomething, redhaired harridan in a pantsuit who might look decent if she didn’t carry herself like such a ballbuster, reacted now.

“Yes, I’m doing it again, too. From now on, your tits are my property,” I declared, as her blouse and bra fled her body and the words “Property of Nicholas Durant” scrawled across them across her bosom.

“That’s sexual assault! You’ll rot in prison for this!” Agent Slender Douchebag objected.

“I think not, you skinny panty waste! Now, I own your whole body below the waist, so bend over for me,” I tested the extent of my power over his booty, and sure enough he was bent over despite me not owning the rest of him ... his ass had that kind of magnetic pull on the rest of his body.

“Lube him up with some cooking oil, Aunt Tessa,” I smiled at my auntie, who winked at me as she obeyed me.

“Okay, I’ll ease up on him for now, but one wrong move, and he will know that Vader grip again, do you get me?” I warned the agents before telling Aunt Tessa, “spread his cheeks apart. That’s good. Now, Aunt Tessa, lube Agent Neck over there up. Agent Rash, I own your dick now. Fuck him in the ass! Don’t be gentle, either. That’s what lube is for here! Wreck his rectum!”

Before everyone’s astonished eyes, the special agent who had nearly choked to death now began sodomizing his colleague very ruthlessly without mercy. The slender agent kept gasping and gritting his teeth in obviously excruciating pain as the other man rammed him ruthlessly. He had no choice in the matter, as I controlled his dick as surely as I now owned the thin agent’s ass. The larger, more hotheaded agent had a rather large cock, too, so it really must hurt the other guy as it pounded him so mercilessly.

“How? How are you doing this?” the lady agent asked me, truly scared that I, a fifteen year old boy, could have such a hold over federal agents like her confederates.

“Pretty simply. Dad, suck her tits for a bit,” I ordered my father, who approached the woman and began licking and sucking her exposed breasts in front of everyone, even while still cuffed.

The female agent began to blush as she felt herself grow more aroused from Dad’s lips and tongue on her impressive nipples and aureolas. He certainly seemed to enjoy it, judging from the bulge in his pants, not that longer after fucking Aunt Eliza, of all things. I could still smell her pussy juice on him, it was that recent. Even so, sucking this government agent’s tits had him so stimulated that he was rock hard from it. Granted, she was not ugly, but the severity of her facial expressions and the way that she dressed hadn’t helped her sex appeal. Still, he was turned-on, probably by her pleasant cleavage and tits.

“You see, government incompetence in action, as usual! The Peter Principle really seems to be a thing with the Feds, more than most others, in fact. Or is it the Dilbert Principle in this case, eh? You inept morons, you never bothered to check how old I might be, didn’t ask Dad to identify himself, or anything! How the fuck are you not out of a job! You just assumed that Dad was Nicholas Durant, not my father! He’s Walther Durant, you fools!

“By the way, this house, that you invaded, belongs to this lady here, Tessa Durant! My aunt! You owe her more than just an apology. You owe her some serious restitution, you rotten douchebags! She did nothing to you! You there, your mouth is mine now. Go, eat Aunt Tessa’s pussy! Don’t be shocked at the taste, though. It’s my creampie that I left behind for you to eat!” I chuckled as I ordered a balding DEA agent, a short, chubby fellow who seemed fit for the role, given his probable gluttony.

The next thing that anyone realized, Aunt Tessa’s thighs were spread and the bald agent’s head was buried between them, his tongue lapping greedily at her cream-filled cunt. I laughed especially as I noticed the wedding band on his hand. The poor fellow struck me as the sort of pussywhipped guy who probably had the sex doled out in short rations to him at home, and if I was wrong, well, Aunt Tessa still deserved some compensation. If he behaved himself, I’d bring his wife to heel for him at last. If not, well, there were various punishments that I could impose on the ingrate who didn’t appreciate the gift of my aunt’s delicious twat.

“Oh, honey, you are very good at this! Did your wife train you to eat the pussy that well? That’s the way to do it ... nice and greedy! That’s right, lick that honey hole! Taste me, eat me, devour me! Am I nice and juicy for you? I feel my juices flowing for sure!” Aunt Tessa told the agent as she lovingly caressed his head in her nurturing manner.

Meanwhile, the Big Man head agent guy had finally spilled his load in the slender agent’s boy pussy and I chuckled as I surveyed the damage. Both of them had wedding bands on as well. I wondered how they planned to explain this incident to their wives if it somehow came up. Both of them looked very embarrassed at what I made them to do with each other, and the big one actually ran for the bathroom to throw up. I really laughed at that part. Clearly, man ass wasn’t his thing, much to my amusement. I heard a flush and running water, which told me that he was desperate to clean up, including presumably his dick.

Looking at the other guy, I smirked and told him, “So, have you had enough yet, or do you intend staying a ... pain in the ass?”

“No more, please! I can’t take that kind of anal rape like that! I think that he might have split me!” the man begged me now, on his knees, tears flowing down his cheeks.

“Go to the hospital, now! You, Nimrod there, yeah, you, your feet are mine now. Your hands, too. Take douchebag to the hospital and get him treated. Whatever you do, don’t report anything to the police! After all, it’s you that buggered him. You don’t want to get arrested for it, do you? That could be a real career killer, plus you’d land in the slammer and probably get your ass raped, too. Both of you report here next Sunday at dawn for your first assignments as my chattel, my minions. Bring your wives, too,” I ordered the former head agent of this little raid, who was only too eager to pull his pants up and leave now that his dick was clean of all evidence.

To tell the truth, I wasn’t too worried, though. I just didn’t want the inconvenience of having the cops to bring under my thumb just yet. I had enough on my hands dealing out punishments to the over eager beavers in this Federal raid. I was more than amused as I counted the number of Feds in my new home now. There were a total of eight out of the original ten. I decided that I would thin the herd first, and then deal with them in smaller, more manageable groups. It was past time to read them the Riot Act.

“Alright now, you two, your feet and hands are mine, too. Go straight to the nearest male striptease joint and just start giving lap dances to ladies. Now! If you do well enough, maybe you’ll get hired or something instead of expelled. Report here next Saturday at dawn to receive your instructions and bring any significant others of yours with you,” I laughed as I basically sent off two Homeland Security asshats to try out an impromptu amateur night as male strippers.

The number of Feds in my domicile (technically Aunt Tessa’s, but I was now head of the household, so that made it mine), had been cut down to six, which was a great start. I had another idea, which tickled me pink as I considered it. Boy, was I having fun with this one!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.