Teenage Roma King of the World - Cover

Teenage Roma King of the World

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

When Eddie finished his last strokes inside Mom and spilled his load at last, I finally showed mercy and told her, “Okay, now you can stop, Mom. Eddie, spread Mom’s thighs a bit. Dad, turn up the zoom on the camcorder, so we can get a good view of her well-fucked twat. Look at all that cum! That’s right. I know that you still partly resent this, but you’ll get over it. You’ve not had it as rough as Uncle Jethro, but I can always give you his previous sentence or worse. That I haven’t done so is out of respect for those few things that you did right, such as providing for your family. I’m still not happy with you or Mom for how you’ve treated me in the past, as a second-class citizen among the family.”

“Look ... Nicholas, I know that we’ve not gotten along that well in the past. I’m sorry if you felt slighted or whatever. You always thought I favored Joab, it seems, and that your mother preferred Abner. Maybe there’s some truth to that. Some of it is, perhaps, what your aunt said, in terms of why. The ancient ways ... they’re what you called our faith. Superstition. I mean, they’re real power, but you do know the price, don’t you? It’s your soul! The price is making a pact with the Devil! It means an eternity of suffering torments with Satan in the Lake of Fire! Are you sure that it’s worth it? Or do you honestly believe that we’re the ignorant, superstitious folk, for believing that the supernatural is real, when you’ve seen its power firsthand?

“I suppose that’s no small part of it ... I’ve seen your attraction to heathen traditions and practices, your curiosity about the occult, about the various items here in this house, about this house itself, the very same one that made me uncomfortable, and, well ... it’s got me worried. Especially with your stated ambitions of ruling the world. That’s very terrifying, because if you succeed, you could only be one person: the Antichrist. I definitely do not want my son to be the Beast of Revelation, who is cast alive into the Lake of Fire. I always hoped that some extra firmness with you would hold you back from that abyss, but it seems that I’ve failed.

“I know that I enjoyed some of this sin that you’re pushing on me, but my conscience is now plagued by it, and if you make me do more, that just makes you an agent of Lucifer. Only he would want this ... it’s wrong. It’s sick. It’s degrading. There are laws against incest, in particular, for a reason. It’s very harmful to society and to man ... and I ... fear where this might lead us all. Part of me is half-expecting the Rapture at any second now, and wondering who else besides me will really go. I mean, your uncle led me to Christ and now he’s kowtowing to you, too. How can that be? How can you overpower the ability to resist temptation given to us by God?” Dad rambled, still a bit confused by it all ... a convert’s convictions were always strongest, after all.

“It’s quite simple. You’re wrong about God, about sin, about Heaven, about Hell, etc. It’s all wrong. The Bible is wrong. Your god doesn’t exist. My higher powers do exist, and they’ve given me, in their wisdom, perhaps as a sort of payback to the gadje, through their chosen vessel, your own sister, the power to inflict their vengeance on the gadje and those who have persecuted our ways, their ways. If even the man who converted you isn’t buying what he sold you, what should that tell you?

“The same with Mom. Look at her, Dad! Right now, she doesn’t care a bit about her soul, yours, mine, her brother’s, or anything else. She definitely didn’t care about laws against incest and the supposed harm that it does to society when one relative after another was banging her into the stratosphere, did she? No, she gave into it completely, with utter abandon, as you will before you know it. You’re resisting more because you’re a more recent convert than she and thus still have some of that same zeal for it all.

“Now, of course, you’re very hard, and I have plans for you, too. Plans that require you to sin, and you will do it. You might want to resist, but you will do it! Mom, go take a shower! Aunt Eliza, get on all fours and give my father my sloppy seconds! Just him this time! You’ll get your gang-bang in time, but for now, let’s have a one-on-one fuck for the family sex tape! I want you to have your first sex with someone other than Mom since you got wed, if that’s really what it is.

“If not, you can tell me later about your affairs. Don’t worry, Mom won’t punish you if you did step out on her, nor will I. There will no consequences to that. Wait a second ... you seem to know a lot about Aunt Eliza’s body. Confess ... you’ve fucked her before! When, Dad? When did you fuck Aunt Eliza? Tell us all while you fuck her again! And did Mom know? If so, how did she find out and what did she do about it?” I instructed Dad as he seemed to have more ease and familiarity with Aunt Eliza’s body than I previously thought.

“We’ve been ... having ... an affair ... for a long time now,” Dad confessed breathlessly while he plowed his lover, his brother-in-law’s wife.

“I knew it! God, I am so glad that Gordon is busy watching The Hobbit right now, because I wouldn’t want to hear the suspicions ... that Gordon isn’t mine! Is he mine, Eliza? Who else have you fucked? I gotta know. Tell me the truth!” Jethro demanded to know, no longer quite so mellow with his wife.

“Just you ... and him ... until today, baby! I don’t know ... if you ... or Walther ... gave us Gordon, but you love him, don’t you? Isn’t ... it ... kinda moot? We’re all lovers now ... right?” Aunt Eliza pleaded with Uncle Jethro as Dad fucked her ... and as she tried not to cum just yet.

“I knew or suspected it, too,” Mom admitted, “but Jethro, I think that we both pretended, lied to ourselves, didn’t want to believe it. Same as how we kept telling ourselves to just shut up about our doubts about the Bible, the Gospel, Jesus, etc. It’s tough to admit that someone who you love could be unfaithful, or at least it has been in the world that has existed up to now. I get the feeling that, in the new world, the new era, things will be very different. We don’t really have any choice but to accept it, so why not enjoy it?”

“Yes, that’s exactly the best way to handle it, Mom. Glad to see you coming around. As for you, Dad, I don’t hold your embrace of your sexuality against you ... just your hypocrisy about it. It’s time to face the fact that the reason why you couldn’t practice all of that bullshit that you preached was that human nature is more powerful than superstition and man-made religions. It’s time to step down as a Baptist minister and turn away from the false god for whom you felt so much guilt over simply being human. There is no such thing as sin, as Heaven, Hell, Jehovah, etc. Those are all inventions of mankind. There is no Christ, so there is no Antichrist, either.

“Uncle Jethro, you also need to forgive Aunt Eliza and accept now that she is only human, and from what I could tell, she’d have forgiven you regarding your own affairs, if you had any. I don’t believe that Aunt Eliza would hypocritically judge you for your indiscretions after having her own. Even if she might have in the past, she won’t now, because I can guide her to a different path, as I will with you.

“Not that long ago, even suspecting this affair and knowing that I’d tapped her, and having heard her confession of her lust for me, you still resented being denied her favors. She clearly felt the same way about the idea of not sleeping with you. Face it, you still want her, still crave her body, her love, her kisses, and more. Even now, watching Dad fuck her, you are aroused by your wife and her naked flesh. You’re excited to watch her in action, knowing what a great lover she is.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.