Treasured Youth - Cover

Treasured Youth

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lacey's life is changed when a mysterious girl drops in on her doorstep. Things aren't always as they appear and this girl seems so familiar while still being a stranger.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Mystery   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After returning from taking Alyce home, Lacey strips off her clothes and collapses into bed. She is mentally and physically exhausted from their wild day, her mind a muddled mess. As she closes her eyes and sleep begins to engulf her, the last image she has in her mind is of Alyce’s big eyes looking up at her as the girl hungrily eats her pussy.

With it still dark outside, Lacey wakes with a start, literally jumping in her bed. She rolls onto her back and sighs. The day’s events begin replaying in her mind again, from Alyce’s unexpected arrival at her door to the orgasmic romp in her bed. She takes a deep breath and realizes that she can smell Alyce’s faint scent. Lacey turns to the side and buries her nose in the tangled sheets, inhaling deeply and filling her senses with the delicious aroma.

As the woman visualizes their uninhibited day of sex, her body begins to respond. One hand goes to her breast and teases her hardening nipple while the other hand slides between her legs, rubbing her quickly moistening pussy. Lacey’s growing heat is somewhat minimized by worry and guilt, but the desire of her body hastily pushes those thoughts aside. As her fingers slip into her silky folds, the woman feels a presence in the bed next to her. And turning onto her back she is shocked to see her best friend, Allison, lying naked next to her. The most unsettling of the new situation she now finds herself in is that Allison still looks like she remembers the girl, unaged and unchanged.

Lacey glances over the visage of her best friend. She looks exactly the same as she remembers her, and now just like then, the burn between her thighs flares up. It is the same feeling she had gotten with... who did I just spend my whole day with? Does it matter? Allison is here, right now, with her. She had kept her lesbian curiosity buried deep inside her back then. She had been afraid she would scare her best and only friend away. But now here Lacey is with a gorgeous, naked girl in bed with her and she is flustered.

Allison props her pillow against the headboard and leans back into it, the sheet falling to her waist, exposing her firm breasts. Lacey catches herself staring at her pink nipples, and quickly averts her gaze.

“It’s okay to look,” Allison says soothingly. She reaches out and touches Lacey’s shoulder. “I don’t mind at all.”

The woman turns to look up at her best friends face, tying to her best to avoid looking at her chest. It wasn’t until that physical touch did see really think that Allison was here. She props her pillow up like the girl and sits up beside her.

“Do you have any big plans for your life?” Allison asks. “I know I was so ready to go to college and be on my own. I couldn’t wait to get out of high school. I couldn’t wait to become a doctor and have a child. I always wanted a girl.”

“I don’t know what I want,” Lacey answers honestly. “I met someone recently and I think I could be happy with her.”

“You’re a smart woman, maybe things will turn around for you,” Allison offers. “Of course that means children are out of sight, but you can always adopt.”

“Yeah, we can always do that,” Lacey agrees, giving her friend a faint smile in return.

“So you think you have something special with this girl?” Allison continues the interrogation.

“I do,” she confirms. “And I think I am in love with her.”

“What’s this special girl’s name?” the young Allison asks, brandishing a sly grin.

Lacey finds herself shocked by the question. She isn’t sure how to respond, because each time she tries to search out a name, it becomes elusive and she is left with nothing. “I don’t know,” she finally whispers after a long stretch of silence.

“I certainly hope you don’t forget my name anytime soon,” Allison says giggling. “I take it that you have fucked her?”

“We’ve fooled around,” she answers, sort of evading the truth. Lacey doesn’t know why it is important for her to do so, especially since she cannot even remember her new lover’s name.

“So what have you done?” she responds quickly.

Lacey isn’t sure that she is comfortable talking about it. Yes, Allison is her best friend, and yes, they tell each other everything.

“I am still your best friend, right?” Allison asks, noticing her friend’s hesitation.

“I don’t believe we ever stopped being friends,” Lacey answers, adding a smile at the end.

“It doesn’t matter,” Allison says with a shake of her head. “I don’t need all the gruesome details. It is interesting that you like girls though. I always wondered since you never had a boyfriend or talked about boys. I like girls too.”

Lacey is dumbfounded. Here her best friend is sitting, totally naked and admitting to liking girl just like her. She had only ever seen Allison with boys in school. The girl was the most popular. Did I miss something? Did she do other girls in secret? She hopes her face doesn’t show what she is thinking, but apparently it does.

“Does that shock you, Lacey?” the girl asks, reaching out to stroke Lacey’s cheek. “I discovered a whole new side to sex that I had never considered, and it is wonderful. Those boys could never make me orgasm like another girl could.”

Lacey can’t believe what she is hearing. She had the biggest crush on Allison, but never dared express it, even in the smallest way. Now Allison is flaunting her experiences. Lacey’s heart is pounding and she has to figure out a way to regain her composure.

“Do you masturbate a lot?” the girl asks, pressing on. “I bet you do, especially after your young lover leaves. I’ve been there, done that,” she continues.

The woman feels like she is in some kind of time warp or something. It feels as if she is here but not, and she definitely does not feel like she is really part of this conversation. As she tries to access what is going on, she is surprised to feel heat emanating from between her legs. She is aroused by what Allison is saying. The girl puts her fingers under Lacey’s chin and turns her head to look at Allison. Unconsciously, Lacey feels her eyes drop to her breasts for a moment, and then she quickly looks back up at her. Allison has changed. She is still young, but her shin is purple, but not like Lacey’s. Allison’s looks shiny and slick, but a far darker shade of purple than her own. The girl smiles at her friend as she keeps her fingers on her chin and cheek, lightly touching Lacey. Her touch is so soft and gentle and the woman can feel her self-control slowly crumbling.

“Go ahead and look,” Allison says again. “I can tell you want to look at my tits. You can touch them too, if you like.”

Lacey tries not to look. This is her best friend, the girl she had lusted over all throughout school. Never did she think she’d ever be in this position, having the opportunity to have Allison. She lowers her eyes and stares anyway. She sees the girl’s chest rising and falling as she breathes. Her breasts are bigger than her own, but not overtly huge. Just perfect. Her pink nipples are like the proverbial pencil erasers, protruding slightly, and then she realizes the girl is aroused because her nipples are hard. Allison still has her hand on Lacey’s cheek, and as the woman studies the girl’s breasts, Allison’s other hand moves down and she pushes the sheet off her waist to her thighs. Lacey’s gaze lowers at the movement and suddenly she is looking at the cleft of her best friend’s pussy.

“Do you like that?” Allison asks almost in a whisper. Her voice startles Lacey. The woman is so deep in thought that she actually jumps a little when Allison speaks. Lacey doesn’t respond—she can’t. Instead she watches as Allison spreads her legs, her knees moving up and out, exposing her thin, deep purple outer lips to Lacey’s gaze.

“All this talk about sex has made me horny,” the girl groans softly. “Do you care if I touch myself? I masturbate every day and if I don’t, I’ll just go mad.”

Lacey gulps at the question. She instantly feels like a teenager again—a shy, sexually charged teenager. And when the question remains unanswered, Allison moves her hand to her thigh and slithers slowly upward. She spreads her legs wider as the hand slides up the inside of her thigh and Lacey gasps as the fingers glide onto her pussy. A small moan escapes Allison’s lips. Lacey watches wordlessly as her best friend begins to pleasure herself, her fingers caressing her deep, dark purple flesh.

“Mmm, that feels so good,” Allison moans. Her other hand gently lifts Lacey’s chin so that the woman is looking into her best friend’s eyes again. Lacey desperately wants to look back down at the fingers rubbing that deeply beautiful purple pussy. “Why don’t you join me, Lacey? You must be horny too. We can watch each other.”

Lacey hesitates, not sure what to do. She wants to join in but not. This is my best friend, can I do it? What about the other girl, the one I am in love with? Would this not be a betrayal to her? Her mind swirls with questions and her body seems to have all the answers.

“Do it, Lacey,” she commands. “I want to see your beautiful naked body.”

The words echo in her head, dodging and banging against all those questions. Allison nods her head slightly and smiles, urging her on. Her body makes the decision, moving as if having a mind of their own and pushes the sheets down.

“Such cute, perky tits,” Allison says. Biting her lip, Lacey looks at her best friend. Allison’s eyes are roaming over her body. “You have such a great body.” Her gaze fixes on Lacey’s face, looking deeply into her eyes and smiles. “You’re fucking hot!”

“So are you,” Lacey says softly. It is like seeing that other girl for the first time.

“I’m glad you think so,” Allison says knowingly. “Why don’t you spread your legs and touch yourself?”

Lacey definitely feels like a teenager again. She already felt younger with the other girl, but now it is like she has been taken back to high school. She feels younger—her skin, her body, her mind. And most of all she feels like a virgin. She can’t believe she is doing this. Slowly, Lacey opens her thighs and feels a small trickle of juice leak from her overheated pussy. She has never been this horny in her life, never.

“Go ahead, Lacey,” she urges. “Play with your pussy for me.”

Just hearing the word almost puts Lace over the edge. She looks between her best friend’s legs and can see her pushing a finger in and out of her pussy. Lacey hesitantly moves a hand between her legs and starts massaging herself.

They sit beside each other masturbating silently, the only sound is a few soft moans and whimpers as they both become more aroused. Then without warning, Allison suddenly moves, shifting on the bed so that she is now facing Lacey. Allison scoots a little closer, her legs overlapping her friend’s, and Lacey watches as her finger disappears again into the deep, dark purple hole. Both of them now have a perfect view as they work their wet entrances.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.