Treasured Youth
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lacey's life is changed when a mysterious girl drops in on her doorstep. Things aren't always as they appear and this girl seems so familiar while still being a stranger.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Mystery   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The two lovers, teenage and adult, lay on the couch, their bodies intertwined and kissing like two long-time loves. Lacey feels the girl’s little nipples pressing into her and she doesn’t want to move, but she knows she does want more and she isn’t going to let the opportunity to pass to continue their tryst.

The blonde moves over Alyce and climbs to her feet, stretching out her hand to the teen. Taking her hand, Alyce also climbs to hers. Together, hands held, they walk across the room, toward the stairs. Alyce urges Lacey ahead. She wants to watch the older woman’s tight ass as they ascend the stairs. But before they can even reach the top, the teenage beauty reaches out with both hands.

“You have a perfect ass,” she groans, sinking fingers into the firm globes and squeezing.

Lacey stops walking, looks back over her shoulder and says, “Thank you.”

As Alyce plays with her lover, her hands pull the woman’s cheeks apart, exposing the tight backdoor to her gaze. She massages Lacey for a few more seconds and then gives her a playful swat on her ass. “You better show me that shower before we never make it to it.”

Lacey grins. “Would that be a bad thing?”

“Not necessarily,” the girls answers playfully.

“As much I’d love to do it here on the stairs, it will be much more fun in the shower.” She takes Alyce’s hand again and leads her to the master bathroom.

The best part of the bathroom is the walk in shower. It is large enough to fit a group of people should the need arise to have a group orgy in the shower. Right now though, Lacey is thinking of just one person. They step into the enclosure and the blonde turns on the water. She steps into the warm spray and pulls the teen with her.

As the water cascades over them, Lacey pulls the young beauty in for another kiss. Their kiss starts slow and sensual, but gradually turns more passionate. Lacey slides a thigh between the girl’s legs as they kiss and almost instantly feels Alyce start to grind on her. The movement of the teen’s boiling pussy sliding up and down on her wet thigh feels carnal. The woman lets her continue for a few minutes before withdrawing her leg. Alyce whimpers right away.

“Do you need to cum again?” she asks the young teen.

Alyce looks at her lover and smiles. “Yes, and I was so close too.”

“I’ll make sure you get to cum as much as you need,” Lacey says assuredly. She reaches for the shower gel and loofa.

After saturating the sponge, Alyce snatches it away and a devilish grin sets on her face. “I can tease too.”

The teenager then moves behind the older woman and begins washing her shoulders. Her hands move the loofa all over her, slowly moving down Lacey’s back and not missing an inch of her. She moves to her lover’s lower back and ass. Alyce then begins washing, sliding the loofa all over her cheeks while her free hand squeezes and caresses her.

Slowly, and without the notice of her lover, Alyce’s skin changes. Her olive flesh gives way to a light purple until she is covers from head to toe. He only part that remains the same is her flawlessly black as night hair. With her face just mere inches away, she can see glimpse of her lover’s sweet pussy peaking between her legs.

“Spread your ass for me,” Alyce commands.

Lacey reaches back without hesitation. The teen watches the fingers sink into firm flesh and slowly peel apart. Alyce places the sponge to the side and her long, thick red tongue slithers out and moves to the top of the blonde’s ass. Then slowly, it slides down between the cheeks, moving as slowly as possible until the tip finally slips onto the puckered entry. The girl whips the tongue around on the rosebud, listening for Lacey to whimper softly as she pushes back onto it.

The tongue flips back with a smack. “Do you like that?”

“It’s weird,” Lacey huffs. “But it feels good.”

Alyce slinks out the tongue again to move in small circles around her lover’s tight opening, rubbing the tip right on the center of her backdoor. Purple tendrils, like tiny snakes, crawl up the inside of the blonde’s thighs. Lacey moans loudly as the fingerlike appendages start teasing her hot box. After a few more minutes of teasing, the tendrils come together as one to slide into her lover’s creamy pussy. She watches the water of the shower trickle down between Lacey’s cheeks.

“You’re going to love this,” Alyce hisses.

Before Lacey can reply with anything but a groan, Alyce resumes whipping her tongue at the puckered backdoor. The teen takes long licks with the entirety of her long tongue, up and over and then back down again. Over and over Alyce licks at the clenching anus. Then, with the very tip of her tongue, she leans back and begins making small circles around the edge of Lacey’s opening. As this starts, the thick, purple tendril tucked deep and tight in Lacey’s cunt begins to pump in and out ruthlessly. The smell of the older woman’s overheated pussy and the wet sounds of the moving appendage fill the enclosed area.

Alyce’s thickly, red tongue worms deeper into her lover. The blonde pushes back, aiding in stuffing it in more and the motion sends the older woman over the edge. Her screams echo off the tile walls as she climaxes.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” the blonde wails. “Don’t stop!”

Lacey’s cunt squeezes the purple appendage, forcing juices to ooze from her. The purple invader keeps going as Alyce keeps licking as the older woman’s body keeps quaking. The teen drives her tongue deeper into the flexing rear entry, bringing on a second orgasm quickly. While Lacey slowly comes down from her orgasm, the purple invader slips free to be replaced by the teen’s tongue to suck out the sweet nectar dripping from the overflowing hole.

Now is the time for Alyce to spice it up! Lacey’s former purple appendage invader appears again to push into the woman’s rear entry. Lacey yelps at the invasion, but doesn’t pull away. The woman is incredibly tight, like nothing has ever been back there before, but it doesn’t stop the young teen. Alyce’s tongue moves to her lover’s swollen clit where she concentrates on licking, flicking the tip as fast as possible over it.

Another orgasm begins to swell within the blonde, her muscles closing down onto the purple invader. Lacey screams again as she climaxes. She squirts as she does, covering the young girl’s face with her sweet fluids. Alyce’s tongue never slows and the purple appendage remains lodged deep within and the blonde is taken over again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.