Treasured Youth - Cover

Treasured Youth

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Lacey's life is changed when a mysterious girl drops in on her doorstep. Things aren't always as they appear and this girl seems so familiar while still being a stranger.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Mystery   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“You have to come see this!” Allison giggles, looking around left and right to make sure none of the teachers are around.

Lacey frowns, fiddling nervously with her bag. She is a straight arrow, honor student. She doesn’t like breaking the rules or getting in trouble. Still, she is curious and Allison is her best friend. Certainly whatever it is that Allison has to show her isn’t bad. Allison may not always be good, but she did make good grades and never seemed to get caught doing bad stuff.

“Alright, but let’s make it quick,” Lacey says, looking around just as her friend did.

The two girls pad down the hall, past door after closed door until they come to the stairwell. When Allison enters it and starts to descend, Lacey hesitates.

“Whoa, where are we going?” Lacey asks, looking back over her shoulder, just waiting for a teacher to jump out and catch them.

“To the basement, you goof,” Allison says with a grin.

Lacey has never been on the basement. “I’m not sure students are allowed down there. I’m not even sure teachers are. I mean that’s like, the janitor’s area.”

Allison looks down the stairwell and snorts impatiently. When she looks back at her best friend, she offers a reassuring smile. “Of course we’re not allowed down there. But that’s why it is fun. Now come on, I figured you’d want to see this.”

Still wary, but also not wanting to let Allison down, Lacey follows. The two walk for a short while until they stop in front of the supply room. Before Lacey can ask what it is they are doing here, Allison pulls open the door and shoves Lacey inside.

It is dark and Lacey stumbles forward with a yelp. Behind her the door clicks shut. She holds her hands out blindly. “Allison? This isn’t funny.”

After a moment of uncomfortable, worrying silence, the light snaps on. Lacey is about to scold her best friend when she sees what is before her. A shriek churns in her throat, but all she can manage is a hoarse choking sound.

“I hope you like it,” Allison says, giggling. “I figured you would like it. I mean who wouldn’t?”

Lacey takes a shaky step back, only to bump into Allison. The girl grabs Lacey’s arms, pinning her with surprise strength. Before the two of them is a table and on it is a purple figure lying spread out across it. The figure looks like it is covered in a purple latex suit. And the more Lacey stares on she sees the figure looks very feminine. She is slim with wide hips, breasts and hair fanned around her head. But even the hair is the same color as the rest of her.

That can’t be right.

The girl makes a whimpering noise and opens her eyes to look at Lacey. It is then that Lacey cannot comprehend what it is she is looking at. As soon at the girl makes eye contact, her head drops back and her cock begins to stiffen.

A cock? On a girl?

Lacey squeaks and tries to turn her head away, but Allison tangles her fingers into her curly blonde locks and forces her friend to watch. Lacey could close her eyes, but some strange, frightening urge inside her won’t allow it. She watches the twitching member grow large and hard. It is smooth, matching the color of the rest of the girl’s skin, with bulging veins.

“Allison...” Lacey can barely speak. Whatever else she wants to say dies on her lips.

Allison pushes, forcing them both a step closer to the table. Lacey quickly shies away like she is being walked to her death. “Meet Nosilla, Lacey. She has been living right here for a few years now, isn’t that right?”

Nosilla merely mewls in response, hard cock bobbing up and down.

“She’s very special, as you can see. She is very gifted, giving us something extra to play with.” Allison smiles. “Do you like what you see? Maybe you should tell her.”

The grip on Lacey’s hair tightens, but the girl still can’t speak. Her piercing blue eyes are wide and petrified and she keeps trying to retreat. Allison clicks her tongue softly behind her, clearly disappointed.

“That is just plain rude,” she growls. “Don’t worry, Nosilla, I think you’re lovely. I’ll teach Lacey to appreciate you.”

Suddenly, something cool and slippery wraps around Lacey’s ankle. She shudders, too afraid to look down. More slippery, ropey purple things curl around her wrists, and this time she has to take a glance. What she sees would make her scream had something not also snaked around her mouth to render the cry into a muffled yelp. Thick purple tentacles, shiny and fluid are winding up her arms and legs. She is lifted bodily, her back still to Allison, and held momentarily suspended.

Allison, as the helpless Lacey now believes, is not entirely human. In fact, she is not human at all. Gone is her lovely black her and olive skin. Replacing it is dark purple hair and light purple skin. “You see, Lacey,” Allison says sharply. “I’m an alien, a symbiont.”

It is almost impossible to believe. Aliens don’t exist, do they? People all over the world claim to see aliens or have experiments done on them by aliens. Lacey has never been one to believe any of it. Thousands of years of human history and no solid evidence? No visit in front of the whole world? It seems that Allison follows Lacey’s train of thought, because she giggles. The sound is disturbingly girlish and cute.

“The way humans think is what makes this so perfect. And you’re probably wondering why me?” she remarks offhandedly. “It’s a good question. And it’s because I need young girls to ensure my survival, and because you are the prettiest girl in the entire school. Sure there are several pretty girls here, but they are all stuck up little bitches.”

Lacey’s face suffuses red with these words. She has never been told that she is pretty, let alone the most pretty in the whole school. Usually she is criticized and put down. And usually she ignores it, not giving any visible recognition. But this proves impossible at the moment.

While all of this goes down, Lacey watches the glistening purple tip of Nosilla’s twitching erection. A drop of creamy white precum gathers at the end. As the swollen member bobs up and down, the pearl of seed touches Nosilla’s belly. When the cock rises again, a gleaming string like spider-silk connects her smooth belly tot eh throbbing erection. Something about the sight makes Lacey’s belly lurch, but she feels a strange warmth in her crotch.

Allison giggles again. “So you do like Nosilla’s cock!”

The thick tentacle binding around Lacey’s mouth loosens and the girl gasps. “No! No! This is wrong! Let me go!”

“So she does have a voice,” Allison mocks. “Don’t you know the lying is inappropriate?”

The tentacles around her legs begin to pull, forcing the girl to spread herself wide no matter how much she struggles. Her gasps and whimpers of exertion only seem to amuse the alien further. And when a powerful tentacle presses itself between Lacey’s legs and rubs, the struggling girl shudders and then abruptly goes slack.

No! What the hell is this? No! Why does it feel so fucking good? No! No! No!

Her mind and body are clearly at odds. The writhing tendril presses itself between Lacey’s folds, nestling in her slit. In spite of herself, she finds her hips moving as she rubs her clit against the appendage. Even with the white cotton panties between the tentacle and her sensitive little nub, it feels shockingly good.

“That is twice you’ve lied. And here I thought you were a little goody-two shoes,” Allison smirks.

“I...” the girl begins to protest.

“But you’re not, are you?” the alien continues. “Good girl don’t lie. And good girls definitely don’t rub their aching little cunts up against anything that will give them pleasure.”

Somehow the alien’s words is exciting Lacey more, despite her current predicament. She pumps her hips faster, seeking firmer contact, but the tentacles move away so that the panting girl only receives the slightest stimulation.

Allison step around to face the girl and Lacey’s eyes go large. The alien truly looks alien now. Her skin is purple and smooth looking like the girl on the table, but where Nosilla’s is a dark purple, hers is much lighter. Her hair is even a completely different shade of purple!

“You see, Lacey, my race serves a purpose for another race,” Allison says almost seductively. “We gather the byproducts produce from sexual contact. Every species is different, but all have it. And it is our byproduct that comes from yours that our masters use to fuel their ships, cities and more.”

Lacey has no idea what half of what the alien is saying even means, but there is a growing dampness between her legs and a growing need in the pit of her belly. She gasps as a tentacle slips through the crotch of her cotton underwear and pulls it aside.

“No!” she pleads. “Let me go!”

Nosilla watches from under half-lidded eyes, cheeks flushed with arousal. The precum is thicker now, a glistening dribble leaking from her cock and pooling on her belly. Lacey can feel Nosilla’s hot gaze right between her legs and she can’t help but look down to see for herself what is being put on display. She bites her lip, moaning quietly. Her pussy is clearly visible, the puffy lips shiny and pink. The barest hint of her clit, engorged with blood, protrudes ever so slightly between them. Even as Lacey watches, a dark purple tentacle runs its tip along her slit. Up and down, nice and slow. The way her pussy lips part around the appendage is hypnotizing and obscene. Every time it passes over her clit, Lacey flinches at the jolt of sensation. And after a few minutes of this, the tentacle positions itself at her entrance.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.