Futa Reporter's Wicked Wish - Cover

Futa Reporter's Wicked Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Becca’s Wild Talk Show

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Becca’s Wild Talk Show - Becca Brittany, a reporter, has one hot interview that leads her to making a naughty wish to the futa-fairy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“I just can’t believe it,” my seventeen-year-old daughter Jenna moaned as we lay in bed. “That’s me with your cum running out of my cunt, Mom.”

“I know,” I groaned, my pussy so wet, my clit itching and throbbing, wishing it were a futa-cock right now. But the sun had set hours ago, returning my dick to the little bud peeking out of my soft petals. “You just look so yummy. I’m gushing out of you.”

“Want to know how that hot cum got in her underage snatch?” the me on TV asked, my face looking so sexy on the TV screen. I looked at the camera right next to my teenage daughter’s naked rump, cum pouring out of her pussy. “Then tune in at Monday, 3 PM to Monique. Only on Channel 5.”

“I can’t wait until 3 PM tomorrow, Mom,” groaned my daughter, pressing her naked body against mine. Her hot pussy rubbed on my thigh. “You’re going to fuck me on live TV.”

“I am,” I moaned, squeezing her ass, loving the feel of her silky pubic hair and hot pussy grinding on my thigh. “So hard. They’re going to love you.”

It still felt so surreal to me that my life had changed so much. This morning, before the sun rose, I had an interview with Dr. Rita Jones. She claimed to have a cure for any disease or injury: her magical futa-cum.

The moment I saw her fourteen-year-old daughter fluffing that big, ebony cock thrusting from the folds of her pussy, I wanted one. A girl-dick. My daughter sucking my cock. All of it. Only where Dr. Rita wanted her cum to heal people, I wanted to fuck on camera. To have my daughter bob her mouth on my dick while I gave news reports, to have her gasp and squeal on my shaft reaming her cunt while being interviewed.

And I got it. B, the futa-fairy, came to me in a dream and made me an offer: all my wishes in exchange for a favor. I couldn’t resist, even without knowing the price. Just so horny to have a futa-cock, to enjoy my daughter, to fuck on TV.

Like right now. The naughty promos I shot with my daughter and my producer Luka played all day on Channel 5, even during the Seahawks game. Thousands upon thousands of people in Washington State witnessed my futa-cock in action. They would tune in to Monique’s afternoon talk show tomorrow to see me in action again.

“It’s going to be so hot tomorrow,” my daughter moaned, her round breasts rubbing against my side. Her hand cupped my big, pillowy tit. Thanks to B, we’d both jumped into incest like it was the most natural thing in the world.

“Yes,” I groaned, my pussy on fire. I squeezed my thighs together, loving the glide of my daughter’s hot cunt on my thigh. “We’re going to have so much fun.”

“So much, Mom!” she squealed. And then she thrashed. My cute, naughty daughter came on my thigh.

Her hot juices bathed my leg. I shuddered, squirming with her as she whimpered and shook. She kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue thrust past my lips. Even without my futa-dick, my daughter ached for my body, wanting to please me.

And when I had a cock, she was married to it, fluffing me, keeping me hard, guzzling down so much cum today she didn’t even eat dinner.

“I’m just so full of your yummy cream,” she grinned at me when we got home from the studio.

I shuddered, grabbing her hand on my big breast and sliding it down my stomach to my blonde bush. Her fingers took over, pressing between my thighs. Rubbing my hot cunt. I groaned into our kiss, loving her incestuous touch on my hot cunt.

Her fingers wiggled into the very hole that birthed her.

She worked them in and out of me, our tongues dancing together. I shivered, the heat rippling through me. I stroked my hand down her back to her cute tush, squeezing it, pressing her dripping cunt tight against my thigh as she frigged me.

My phone rang.

I broke the kiss, reaching with my free hand to grab it. A whimper burst from my lips as I swiped the screen, seeing Luka’s Hispanic face smiling at me from her profile pic. “Hey.”

“There’s my favorite futa-reporter,” Luka purred. “Those promos are blowing up on social media. We’re projecting double the usual ratings for Monique’s show tomorrow. This is so huge, Becca.”

“Good,” groaned my daughter, pumping her fingers in and out of my cunt. “She deserves it. She’s awesome.”

“Hey, Jenna,” Luka said. “You taking care of your mother?”

“Of course. I got two fingers in her hot snatch right now.” Jenna then let out a giggle and rammed another into my cunt. “Nope, make that three.”

“Oh, she’s taking care of her mother,” I groaned, my pussy clenching down on my daughter’s plunging digits. She stretched out my twat so wonderfully.

“Good. I want you rested. We’re airing your interview with Dr. Rita on the morning news tomorrow to help let more people know about what’s coming. Give them a taste of what a futa can do in action. I’ve masturbated myself to about a dozen orgasms watching that Black futa fuck you so hard, Becca.”

“You have to let me see!” my daughter squealed, her fingers thrusting deep into my cunt.

“I’ll send you home a DVD with the unedited footage tomorrow,” Luka promised. “Then you can rub your little cunt raw, too.”

“Deal!” my daughter grinned, her fingers making such juicy sounds as they frigged me.

“Okay, I just wanted to let you know how amazing the show will be,” Luka said. “I spoke to Monique, and she’s so eager to meet you and see you in action.”

I shuddered, picturing the ebony-skinned, curvy beauty who hosted Channel 5’s local day-time talk show. “I can’t wait to enjoy her.”

Luka gave a wicked laugh. “I knew you would. Make her squeal so hard. Damn, I wish the FCC gave me an exemption. I’d be fucking on air every chance I got.”

“Well, you need to make a wish to the futa-fairy,” I said. It still shocked me just how powerful B was. Her magic affected even a government agency. And one as stodgy as the FCC.

“I’m wishing my heart out,” groaned Luka. “Well, I leave you to your daughter’s three fingers.”

“Four!” chimed in Jenna right before she rammed her pinkie finger into my snatch.

I groaned, my cunt clenching on her four digits pumping in and out of me. My back bucked, tits heaving. I dropped my phone on the bed beside me, quivering. My eyes rolled back into my head as my pleasure built and built.

My daughter snuggled up to me. Her tongue lashed my ear lobe, sliding up and down as she fingered my cunt so fast. “The entire world’s going to watch you fuck me live, Mom. Isn’t that awesome?”

“Yes!” I screamed and came on my daughter’s fingers.

My pussy convulsed on her four digits. Juices flooded out. The familiar waves of bliss washed through me. I moaned through my clenched teeth, loving my cum and missing the powerful jolts of rapture my futa-cock provided.

But come sunrise, I’d have my dick back.

I couldn’t wait.

I collapsed back on the pillows, whimpering as my daughter pulled out her fingers from my over-stuffed snatch. She brought them to her lips. She licked them one-by-one. She groaned, savoring the taste of her pussy. Her tongue danced along her digits, cleaning off my incestuous juices.

She loved my pussy as much as my girl-cum.


A nervous twinge ran through me despite my daughter’s hungry mouth nursing on my cock, her lips a bright red today. She stared up at me, her hair and makeup making her look like a young tart, a wicked hooker. She had another skank skirt on, barely covering her ass and pussy, but this one tartan. She had a tight, white belly-shirt that had an oval cut out to expose most of her underage tits. I wore another transparent blouse, this one a soft blue, and pair of garter belts with thigh-high stockings. Nothing would hide my cock.

My daughter kept me hard as the studio audience clapped their hands, the sounds of the opening theme song to Monique’s show playing. On the monitor overhead, I watched Monique walk out, screams erupting.

The curvy, Black woman had had several thick, gold chains about her neck, dangling down to her ample cleavage. She had tits bigger than me. Large hoop earrings dangled from her ears. Her pale-blue dress stretching about her body, making her look even more delicious. She beamed at the crowd like a young Oprah.

“Well, I can tell your pumped. And I bet I know why.” Monique smiled. “Futas!”

I groaned as the crowd cheered. My daughter sucked harder on my dick. My snatch clenching. She purred around it, her blue eyes flashing up at me. She fluffed my cock with expertise ease, keeping me aching hard but not giving me the satisfaction my dick needed.

“That’s right. You’ve seen the promos and Channel 5’s expose say on Dr. Rita and her magical healing futa-spunk. So let’s say we met a real live futa.”

The crowd cheered louder. My nerves grew, that tingling ending at my fingertips, the squirm in my guts. But my daughter’s mouth sucking so hard on my dick. Her cheeks hollowed as she slid up my shaft. Then her lips popped off.

“So let’s give a big welcome for Channel 5’s very own Becca Brittany and her wild daughter Jenna.”

I stood up, Jenna grabbing my dick, stroking it. The producers urged us forward. We headed to the edge of the stage and walked out onto it. Lights shone down from above, almost obscuring the crowd as they cheered. Women gasped and shouted, laughing with nervous delight. Men whistled and whooped, but the feminine excitement drowned them out.

“It is so great to have you on my show, Becca,” Monique said, rising to hug me. “And I see your daughter’s clutching onto your futa-dick.”

“Just making sure I stay hard for your audience,” I grinned at them.

“I’m Mom’s fluffer,” Jenna said with such pride, her hips shifting, her short tartan skirt swirling.

“And what a marvelous job you’ve done,” Monique said, grasping my dick with her ebony fingers. I groaned as she stroked up and down my shaft. “She is hung, isn’t she?”

The crowd moaned their agreement.

“I want to have your babies, Becca!” a woman shouted.

“Hey, I get to have Mom’s daughters first,” Jenna said, something possessive in her voice.

“I bet you will,” laughed Monique. “From those promos, it looked like your mom really pumped a huge load of jizz into your snatch.”

“It’s the best feeling in the world,” Jenna said.

Monique nodded, taking her seat on a plush, pink chair. I sat beside her. Jenna fell to her knees and engulfed my cock in her wet mouth. I groaned, savoring the studio audience, several hundred people, watching my daughter suck my cock.

Such a thrill ran through me.

“Now, Becca, I think the first question we all have is how. How did you get that magnificent cock thrusting from your groin?” Monique leaned closer, her dark hand resting on my wrist. “Was it surgery?”

“Magic,” I said. “I made a wish, just like Dr. Rita did, and the futa-fairy answered. She gave me my cock and let me have so much fun with it.”

“It looks like you’re having fun,” Monique said, her voice growing throaty. “Her daughter is going to town on her dick. Just suckin’ cock like a sinner on judgment day.”

My daughter bobbed her head, sucking harder.

“She’s just doing her job,” I said, stroking my daughter’s hair. “She’s a very loving child. A real comfort to me when her father left me.”

“Isn’t she lucky to have such a sweet daughter?” Monique asked, looking at her audience.

They all awwed together. One woman shouted, “I’ll suck your cock, Becca. Or even fuck you.”

“Well, we have a surprise for one lucky audience member,” Monique said. “They’ll get to enjoy a creamy treat. But first, what’s it like being a futanari?”

“It’s amazing,” I groaned, my daughter’s tongue dancing around the crown of my cock. “Having a dick is like having a clit but everything is even more intensified. You know, when you’re strumming your little bud and everything’s feeling amazing.”

“Oh, yes,” the Black woman nodded, her feathery hair swaying.

“Just imagine that but even bigger and then wrapped in hot, silky pussy.” I shuddered, my snatch clenching. “Just pumping away at a girl’s cunt. It’s the best feeling in the world.”

“I bet it is,” Monique said, fanning her face. “I’m getting a little hot and bothered. What about you ladies?”

“I’m soaking my panties,” someone shouted.

“Dripping!”

“Ooh, look at Jenna,” Monique laughed, leaning forward. She lifted my daughter’s skirt. “She’s got three fingers pumping away at her cunt. That’s how turned on she is.”

One of the three cameras filming pointed right at my daughter, capturing her masturbating while sucking my dick. I shivered, my cock aching in her hot mouth. I squirmed on my seat, the cushion growing wet with my excitement.

“Well, look at that tight, seventeen-year-old twat,” groaned Monique. “Just so pink and juicy. I bet you all are interested in seeing what we promised. A futa fucking her own daughter.”

The crowd cheered and clapped. Their excitement washed over me. I drank it in, the thrill mixing with the delight of my daughter’s hot mouth and bobbing lips. Her suction had me trembling, whimpers escaping my lips.

“Just one more question before you fuck that little slut,” Monique said.

“Okay,” I groaned, my breasts straining my transparent blouse.

“Which hole of your daughter’s is your favorite to fuck?” she asked, her eyes boring into mine.

“Pussy,” I grinned.

“Why?”

“Because she has this tight, hot silk. And it just feels so wonderfully wrong to fire my incestuous cum into her fertile depths.” I shuddered. “Maybe my daughter will conceive a child. Wouldn’t that be wild?”

Jenna popped her mouth off my dick. “It would be, Mom! I so need to stop taking the pill.”

“If that didn’t melt your panties, I don’t know what will,” Monique groaned, her nipples dimpling the front of her stretchy, blue dress. “Well, why don’t we see our favorite futa in action.”

“Yes!” cheered the crowd.

My daughter shuddered. She moved out to the stage on her hands on knees, resting on the pad placed for her. She had her body in profile to them, letting them see her tits swaying in her top, her skank skirt rustling about her ass. It slid up more then enough to expose most of her rump and all of her tight cunt.

I shuddered, following her, my dick throbbing, eager to fuck her underage snatch before all these people. I licked my lips, falling to my knees behind my daughter. My boobs jiggled in my transparent top.

Monique moved in beside me, kneeling and peering at Jenna’s cunt. “Mmm, yes, that’s just a scrumptious snatch.”

“You ever enjoy a woman’s pussy before?” I asked the host.

“I’ve been known to enjoy a snatch or two,” she purred. “Though I’m happy with my boyfriend right now.”

“Once Mom’s done with you, you won’t be,” grinned Jenna, wiggling her hips.

I glanced at the crowd. “Before I fuck my daughter, I like to make sure she’s wet and ready for me. I’m huge. I don’t want to hurt her.”

“Well, your daughter looks like she’s dripping,” Monique said. “But you can’t be too careful. Not with a pussy that pretty.”

I shuddered as the Black woman’s dark fingers parted my daughter’s snatch, exposing her pink depths. I licked my lips at the glistening flesh. My daughter’s tart musk filled my nose as I leaned in to devour her, my cock and tits swaying beneath me.

Then I dragged my tongue through my daughter’s hot folds. I savored the incestuous feel of the very flesh I brought into this world. I lapped my tongue over and over through her flesh, gathering her juices, reveling in their flavor.

“Our futa-reporter is just licking her daughter’s snatch,” Monique said, leaning in close. “You can just tell this naughty futa-mommy loves her daughter so much.”

“So much,” I moaned, lips sticky with tart cream.

I plunged my tongue into my daughter’s hot depths. She groaned, shivering. Her cute rump swayed before my eyes. I swirled my tongue against her pussy walls, savoring her tart musk. Then I yanked my tongue into my mouth so I could enjoy every delicious drop of her underage snatch.

The crowd watched, panting and groaning, calling out suggestions as I devoured my daughter’s pussy before them. I stirred through Jenna’s snatch, buttering her folds before I moved down to attack her clit.

“Mom!” she squealed, her back arching. “Oh, wow, Mom, that’s so hot. Mmm, yes. You’re just tonguing my pussy.”

“Uh-huh,” I panted. “I’m going to devour you. Make you cum before I fuck you hard.”

“Yes,” Monique hissed. “We’re going to watch our futa-reporter pound the slut.”

The crowed whooped and cheered, eager to see such incestuous congress between futa-mother and daughter.

I swirled my tongue around my daughter’s bud, my nose pressing into her folds. I inhaled tart delight. I groaned, my dick throbbing. Juices trickled out of my snatch and down my shaft, reaching the tip. The beading delight caressed my girl-cock’s crown, making me ache even more for my daughter’s cunt.

I wanted to fuck her hard. I wanted to plow into her right now. But I held off, concentrating on her pleasure. I wanted her bucking and cumming hard. I wanted to feel her incestuous cream bathing my face.

“Oh, yes, Mom,” she groaned. “Ooh, that’s so good.”

“Sounds like you’re getting closer and closer to cumming,” moaned Monique, her dark hand stroking my daughter’s ivory ass.

“So close!” She wiggled her hips, smearing her hot pussy across my hungry lips. “Oh, Mom, just attack my clit. I want to cum! I want your futa-cock in me so badly!”

“Just fuck the slut!” someone shouted from the crowd.

“When she’s ready,” I moaned before nuzzling my lips down through Jenna’s pussy folds.

And found her clit.

I latched onto her little bud. My daughter groaned. She bucked as I sucked, my cheeks hollowing. Her voice grew tighter and tighter. She twitched, her juices flooding hotter around my chin and cheeks, dribbling down to my neck.

I nipped her clit.

“Mom!” she shrieked.

My daughter bucked hard. She pressed her pussy back into my mouth. Her juices flooded out of her, tart cream pouring into my hungry mouth. I gulped down her cream, the ache bulging at the tip of my clit-dick.

Demanding I fuck her.

“Just listen to the passion her futa-mommy’s inspiring,” Monique purred. “Ooh, I’d be screaming just as hard if she ate my pussy. But it’s time. She’s cumming, and that means it’s time to fuck!”

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” chanted the crowd.

I rose, my big tits heaving in my transparent blouse, my cock bobbing before me. My blonde hair swayed. I waved to the crowd with my right hand, the left guiding my cock right to my daughter’s hot, dripping snatch.

I rubbed my tip up and down her hot flesh. My daughter whimpered. She wiggled her hips, groaning as I caressed her. Her juices coated my clit-dick’s crown. Pleasure raced down my shaft from the incestuous contact, the union of my motherly cock with her underage pussy.

The crowds cheered louder.

“Her pussy is so hot and juicy,” I groaned. “My daughter’s just so eager for it.”

“She is,” Monique moaned, her thighs rubbing together, her hoop earrings swaying about her neck. “You need to give it to her, Becca. She’s dripping.”

“I am,” Jenna groaned. “Please, Mommy, fuck me!”

“Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!” screamed the crowd, so excited to witness the taboo.

I rammed my futa-cock into my daughter’s hot snatch on live television. I shuddered, glancing at camera two aimed right at me, my tits quivering. I stared out at the world and let out a loud, wanton moan as I savored the silky heat of my daughter’s pussy.

The best feeling in the world. And I shared it live.

A hot thrill shot through me. B was amazing. The futa-fairy gave me a gift. I’d pay her price gladly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.