Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 16: Caput Draconis

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Caput Draconis - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Looking around and trying to get her bearings, Becca wished she had paid a little more attention to where Mirin had dragged them off to. Sometimes every bunch of trees or gentle hillside looked like every other one.

Catching a break in the trees ahead, she made for it, only to stop when she realized she’d somehow circled way around the wrong way, and was looking out over the courtyard of the Dragon Cabin. Just like the other day when she’d had a quick look while on her tour with David, there was considerable activity in and around the cabin. And none of it looked like what they did in the gardens and open spaces around Rabbit house. No one wore their camp uniform, and at first glance, it appeared that every boy was aroused. Six boys were lined up against the side of the cabin, and a matching line of three girls were slowly working there way between the six standing pricks. Each girl kneeling for a moment before one prick, stroking it, then kissing it’s tip, before moving on. All six pricks were standing up hard and rampant, and it was not clear to Becca the point of it all.

The tree where David and her had seen the girl tied up appeared to be abandoned, though some coils of rope lay nearby. The stocks, previously unoccupied, did have a naked boy trapped in them, his body bent over, and his cock pointing downward, continually being stroked into hardness by a naked girl sitting cross legged beneath the bent over boy.

Shifting uncomfortably, her skin sticky and a bit sore from her activities with Mirin, Becca began to back away, not wanting to get caught spying.

“I see you came back.”

The boy who’d accosted her after the shower was standing behind her, smirking as she had tried to back away from her vantage point. She looked up and saw a slight smile curving up the corners of his mouth. His dark eyes held her still with an odd intensity. Like the rest of the campers around the cabin, he wore not a stitch, the dark bundle of curls at his waist matched the slightly wild black hair that fell across his forehead.

“Sorry, um, I got turned around.” Becca said as she straightened up fully, oddly self-conscious about her nude status.

“Yeah, and then had to stay and spy on us.”

“I wasn’t spying!”

“What would you call it?

“Um, Curious looking?” Becca tried, prevaricating a little, though she had not really thought she was being a sneak or anything.

“Curious you say. Well then, come on with me, I insist” he said in a tone that suddenly sounded so confident and assured, that Becca began to follow him towards the cabin before she realized she was doing so.

As the two approached the line of boys with their hardons, she thought they all stood a little straighter. The first one in line called out “Hey Marcus”, reaching down and patting the head of the girl currently slipping the head of his prick into her mouth for a moment.

Marcus turned to Becca and explained, “They are working on endurance. How long’s it been, an hour?” he asked the first boy, his cock glistening as the girl disengaged and moved on.

‘Oh, coming up on 90 minutes now!” the boy replied with pride in his voice.

Becca blinked as the two continued past the row of erection posturing boys. ‘Ninety minutes without, um, cumming?’ she thought, thinking boys were often quite indecipherable.

“How’s it going Red?” Marcus asked the girl sitting beneath the imprisoned boy.

“Oh, hey Marcus, only eight, I think he’s about given up” the red headed girl said from her spot underneath. Looking closer, Becca could see the streaks of auburn red mixed in with the darker brunette locks of hair.

“Well, you know what to do, Niel owes the cabin his best efforts to compensate. Don’t stop until he hits twelve”.

Briefly nodding down at Red before continuing, Marcus led them on around the side of the cabin, exposing the back open area to Becca’s gaze for the time. Where rabbit house had their garden, and Dog cabin had their picnic benches, Dragon’s well worn backyard was laid out like a weird patio. While there were some wooden chairs centering around what looked like a fire pit, there was also two more elaborate Stocks, and a wooden pole with a chain hanging from its tip. The fire pit was odd, Bec thought as the passed it, it had the usual ring of rocks, but the center was completely free of ash and debris, as if it had never been used. As Marcus led Becca over to one of the wooden pieces of apparatus, he motioned for her to put her hands, and head on the block.

“I knew you’d come when I told you the other day. Now, you said you were curious, and that is quite understandable. Time you found out. For the next hour, you will be one of the Dragon’s tenders, you can put aside your silly rabbit side and be who you really are.” As Becca stood there, somewhat dumbfounded, Marcus continued to hold the stocks open, waiting, an air of confidence about him that she did not understand. ‘He really thinks I will just put my head in there? Put me under their power? Becca’s mind was fighting hard against an odd compunction coming from deep within her.

“You’ve got to be joking, right? I mean, what, erm” She sputtered, a private part of herself waging war with her rational self.

Putting the wooden bar down, Marcus turned to face Becca, revealing his rapidly hardening cock. Watching Becca’s gaze try to stay away from his prick, Marcus smiled, letting the tension build a moment. “I could tell by the way you acted in the shower, that you would be a perfect addition to our cabin next session. Don’t you want to have your curiosity satisfied?” He said, teasing her with a couple of bobs of his hard shaft.

“I guess, but, why that thing?” Becca asked, pointing to the wooden apparatus.

“I could try and explain, but the leaders have found over the years that sometimes experience is the best explanation. And we are not monsters, if you really are not one of us, and the experience is too frightening or too much, you are still ultimately in power. We all are, over ourselves. Just say no, at any time, and you will be free to go back to your burrow.”

Marcus’s cock, if anything, got harder as he spoke, and Becca could feel her resistance collapsing, Unsure if it was her own desires, or the boy’s explanation that made her less concerned about what he wanted, Becca was not certain, she just knew that she was going to say yes.

Ducking her head, as if hiding from his gaze, Becca let herself look at his prick for a long moment, before softly saying ‘Ok”.

‘OK? Hmm, you don’t sound completely convinced yet, I’ll just hold this open. You place your head and wrists in the slots whenever you are ready.” Marcus moved away from Becca and lifted the stocks open again, stepping to the side and leaving it open, as if in invitation. Which it was, Becca thought, as she took a deep breath and calmed her nervousness.

She felt odd as she moved towards the wooden device, almost as if she was watching herself moving into place, bending over as she lowered her upper body far enough to place her neck on the smooth rounded opening. Feeling a chill run up and down her spine as she felt the cool wood against her neck, she slowly raised moved both hands into place, shuddering a little as she felt the top bar fall down into place. The clicking of the clasp sounded loud as she waited in uncertain fear.

Marcus circled the captured rabbit, pleased beyond measure. Ever since he’d seen her, her exhibitory nature on display for the whole camp, he’d wanted her. Stepping behind the girl, running his hand softly over the curve of one buttock, he put his foot between her ankles and tapped on the inside of each, waiting as she parted her feet and her hips lowered a few inches. Moving around to stand in front of her, his cock inches from her mouth, he finally spoke. “There really is only one guiding word for life in this cabin. Cock.” Moving slightly, he rubbed the fleshy head of his prick against her lips.

Becca could not believe she was doing this. Bent over, waiting while the tall boy wandered around her as if he was inspecting her. She’d been completely on display for days now but this was different. She felt more open more exposed. The tapping on her ankles had her shivering inside of her sex as she moved her feet apart. She could feel the air as it began to caress her damp lips as she parted her thighs, exposing her shaven secrets. Blinking slowly, she waited, her nostrils flaying slightly as he came around to stand in front of her. Quite close. He smelled faintly of sweat and something definitely male, and raw. She was quite overcome with desire, unlike even that which she had felt with Mirin. This was someone more ... more real ... more male ... more something.

Parting her lips, she tasted his cock. Hearing that cock was the center of their Cabin’s way, she could begin to understand the things she had seen. As the head of his cock began to fill her mouth, she felt a deep submission to service begin to well up with in her. She was here to make the cock happy. Plain and simple. A dampness dribbled onto her thighs, and she knew that her body was reacting to the helplessness of her situation.

She could feel his cock twitching, and she ached to hold it in her hands as she savored the uniqueness that was his prick. She really had only sucked one cock before, Tom’s not really counting. And while she thought she might like David a lot, his prick was no match for this thing that was taking her over. Her fingers flexed, and she shuddered as she felt another cock touch her fingers. Knowing there was no way that it was Marcus’s prick, she looked over and saw that she was no longer alone with Marcus. The boys that had been along the cabin side, practicing their endurance, must have finished, as at least two of them, if not more were gathered around.

“I told you guys she was perfect for this house. Look how easily she takes me while bound like the slut she is deep inside. Let’s make sure she never wants to leave, hmmm?” Marcus’ voice had a bit of a smirk in its tone, and she felt him push his way inside of her with a bit more force. She could feel hands stroking her back, and her thighs, and fingers beginning to tickle at her wet entrance. Another cock pressed against her other hand, and she surrendered to stroking and sucking on all three hard pricks.

The hands on her thighs and along her sex made her wriggle her hips. She knew she was dripping wet, and she knew the unseen owners of those fingers knew it too. Moaning around Marcus’s prick, she felt the head of his shaft begin to swell. Just then, she felt a pressure against her sex, and she stopped stock still. Were they going to ... fuck her? OMG! Should I let them? Should I? OMG’

Seeing the look in the slut’s eyes just as he was about to cum, Marcus looked back and shook his head. “She’s a bunny, not safe until next week ... you can’t ... besides we are outside and it’s week two, not three!”

“Awww, fuck...” a male voice said from behind her. The pressure left her, but not before a brief push inside, only a little bit, but it was enough to make Becca groan with intense desire. Don’t stop!. She felt the cock slide upward, over her bottom, until it nestled between the cheeks of her backside. As the cock in her right hand trembled and began to shoot, she felt the cock on her bottom begin to slide back and forth, as if it was fucking her.

Marcus pulled his shaft out, until just the head was inside, and told her “Suck hard”.

Obedient, she increased her oral pressure, and felt him blast off inside of her mouth. Understanding what was happening a bit more than she did this morning, Becca was able to keep from coughing, though she wondered at just how much the tall dark haired lad came.

Satiated, Marcus stepped back, patting her cheek as Becca worked to swallow his ‘gift’. “Very good, I will be back to check on you in awhile. Be nice to my brothers ... and our little sister sluts if they come by.”

Becca could feel the stickiness on her hand as she stroked the last of the cum from the boy on her right. Marcus’s parting words rang in her ears as the cock in her left hand left, only to show up in front of her mouth. Looking up, she saw the somewhat nervous, but obviously trying to be confident, eyes of one of the younger boys in the cabin. He pressed forward, his cock hard and the head coated with pre cum. “I have been hard for over an hour and a half, I am going to fuck your mouth so hard” he said, a bit ostentatiously. True to his word, as soon as she had his shaft in her mouth, he began to fuck her like she’d seen a dog fucking a bitch one time in the woods. Jackhammer jabs of cock into her mouth had her working to keep still and her lips parted. She barely noticed when the cock on her backside left, and her hands were both filled with long shafts once again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.