Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 15: Becca and Mirin, in the Woods. Again.

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: Becca and Mirin, in the Woods. Again. - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Friday morning, Becca woke up slowly, smiling as she remembered the long loving touches from the night before. She knew she had cum at least twice, and more than a few of the boys had left marks on the others, requiring a quick rinse off in the cabin shower. Sitting up and stretching, she could feel her bladder, and she darted off urgently towards the garden, just making it in time before losing what little control she had whenever she got cold and had to pee. Sighing as she finished, her legs spread wide, unashamed as she bared her pussy to the world, she heard David cough, drawing her attention to where he stood nearby.

“I uh, was going to do the same, but, damn, you just looked too good in the morning sun, I couldn’t help it!” he said, waggling his rampant prick from side to side a couple times.

“Oh, yeah, I guess that would be a problem” Becca giggled, enjoying his predicament.

“Well you staying there, like that, is not helping!” David said, pointing towards her wide open stance.

“Oh, sorry. Here ... let me help you...” she said, curious as well as more than a little interested in what David thought about her. Standing up and moving towards him, she began to slowly stroke his shaft, feeling how rock hard he was. “If you cum, it will go down, right?”

“Uh, usually, though with you around, um...”

“Oh, don’t be silly, just, I dunno, think of worms or something!” Becca giggled, all the while continuing to stroke his shaft, watching how his balls moved beneath him, those funny little globes that hurt so much if they got hit.

Looking around, and figuring they were alone, Becca got a daring look in her eye. Kneeling down, she moved her face to the end of his prick and asked, “Maybe I should...”

David, stunned, but nevertheless able to nod vigorous agreement. “Of course, Of course, I mean, if you want to!”

“God you are silly, of course I want to, do you think I’d kneel down her if I hated the idea?” With that said, Becca stopped talking, eager to put her lips to his flesh, and get more than the few seconds of experience she had gotten with Tom.

Eyes wide in wonder, she could feel every twitch and spasm of David’s cock, its thick spongy head practically filling her whole mouth as she slowly worked her lips a bit farther down on his shaft.

‘Oh, fuck, Becca, you, you gotta stop or I’m going to, you know”

Shaking her head, not wanting to stop at all, Becca put one hand at the base of his prick and slowly squeezed it, stroking it up to meet her mouth as she explored the odd flesh in her mouth with her tongue, unaware of exactly how sensitive he was, and how such a simple thing as a tongue could send him rocketing skyward.

David began to spurt, and though she knew it was coming, Becca was not prepared for just how much was gonna come out, or how it would splash against the back of her throat like that. Coughing a little, then a lot more, she pulled her lips off of the end of his spurting prick, once again getting sprayed with the dregs of a boy’s orgasm, though most of it had gone in her mouth in the first few blasts.

“I warned you! I’m so sorry, I couldn’t stop!” David cried, dropping down and reaching to hold Becca’s shoulders.

“It’s, {cough}, it’s ok now, it just, you know, surprised me. I did not think it was so much!”

“What can I say, you are inspiring m’lady!” David smarted off with a slight fake British accent.

It only took a minute of waiting, and then David announced he could do his duty. Becca stood and watched, envious, as he accurately watered just where he wanted to. As they headed back to the cabin to let him get dressed before breakfast, she joked “God I wish I had a penis. It aims so much better”

Catching an odd stunned look from David, she went on. “I’m not SERIOUS, damn, you are so sensitive, I like being a girl, but you gotta admit, it’s kinda cool how you can aim your pee so well.”

“Yeah, I guess.” David said, still thinking she was being a bit weird, but as girls were basically aliens anyhow, it was not that big of a deal. “Catch you later maybe? Afternoon free time?”

“Uhh, we’ll see, I know Mirin wanted to do something too, we will just see which way the wind blows.”.


Getting in line for breakfast, it seemed the other cabins had decided they all needed morning hugs from the naked Rabbit, and Becca spent more time clutching bottoms and pressing thighs between other thighs than she had all week. Flushing from the constant pressing against her aroused sex, or firm grasps of her bottom, it was not surprising she sat down at the breakfast table, beet red from belly button to face. “That was almost too much!” she said to Shari, who seemed barely awake.

Brooke pulled Becca aside as she left to go take a shower, asking her to come by her office after she got her shower gear, but before she headed up to the showers. Minutes later, Becca was knocking at Brooke’s open door, her small personal bag in her hand as she stood waiting.

“Come in, come in” Brooke said, pulling Becca into a tight camp greeting, her hands grasping Becca’s bare bottom, and obviously noticing how wet Becca seemed to always be.

“Sit, sit, though I can see you are doing well, very well in fact, how has your days of nudity gone?”

“It’s been rather amazing, I must admit. It was kinda scary at first, but the longer I did it, the more I got used to it. The showers were an education, I mean, I’m sure the boys see naked girls in their own cabins, but every time I was taking a shower, I ended up surrounded by their hard ons.

“Well, you are rather pretty Becca, but I agree, boys can be a bit strange. I think it’s the water, or something, but next week when we put everyone together it will eventually calm down, though never completely. I think they just have to watch someone for a few seconds and ... Boing!”

Becca laughed, giggling at the term, picturing a number of penis’s all going Boing as she showered.

“Any concerns, anything that you were not sure of? I have heard some of the stories”

“Oh? No, no, nothing like that, I um, actually enjoyed the games, very much. I mean, they are so different than those of us in Rabbit house, but they are still the same, they just like to play rougher, rather than, oh, you know the bunny pile softness that rabbits really love.”

“Yes, yes, of course, I’m so glad that you were not thrown off by anything there, or even the Horse Stable, hmm?” She probed, really wanting to see just how open Becca was becoming. She had a sneaking suspicion that Becca was going to be one of the most surprising of campers.

Blushing Becca remembered what Mirin and she had done, and though she hung her head briefly, she shook her head, “No, it was fine. Surprising, yes, but it’s clear that the girls there are having fun. Though I think Mirin was a little upset it was not as fun as they told her it was...”

“Well, some campers are better in some areas than others, while some campers, you are one of them I think, seem to be comfortable just about anywhere. Just see how you’ve taken to being the token nudist this week. It’s really going to make next week a lot less of a shock for all the other new campers, I think.

Becca nodded, not having considered that, she’d mostly just tried to keep her strong exhibitionist desires a secret, even it is widely known in her cabin, where her desires were often taken advantage of, though in a very kind way, never mean or mocking.

“You still are enjoying showing off, aren’t you? You said that before. You said being looked at, being watched, made you quite, aroused.”

“Yes ma’am, I mean, I know it’s kinda normal around here, but every time I notice someone looking, I get, you know, wet and stuff.”

“Hmm, like now? I wonder. Here, help me out, put your legs up on the arms of that chair, let me look at you like you want people to look at you.”

Becca looked at Brooke for a moment, surprised, but quickly obliged, leaning back in her chair, and spreading her legs wide, draping her knees over the arms of the chair.

“What does it make you think? I am really interested” Brooke said, her eyes boring into Becca’s, watching her body flush with arousal quickly. Dropping her gaze to between the girl’s legs, she saw that she had trimmed her pubic hair. “Did you trim that so people would look at you more? Is that what you want?”

Becca had a hard time answering, her body immediately reacting to the exposed position and the camp counselor’s continual talking about how she enjoyed being looked at.

“I dunno, at first, but I do now, I mean, I can see you looking ‘there’, and it’s all I can do to not reach down and touch myself.

“I heard about your rabbit ‘sauce games in your cabin, and how the last one ended up. Is that what you really want, not just for people to see you, but to see you touching yourself? To watch you cum? Do you want to make other people horny by doing things to your body that make them squirm?”

“Y-yes” Becca admitted, her spread open position making it clear that her pussy was rapidly swelling and beginning to drip with her lubrication.

:”Well, we encourage our campers to discover themselves, their bodies, their needs, and you in no way are doing anything wrong. In fact, why don’t you play with yourself, cum, even, while we finish our little chat.”

Brooke watched, satisfied and increasingly impatient, as Becca’s hand darted between her thighs and began to vigorously play with her wet pussy. ‘I can’t wait until she’s completely committed to the camp...

“You have a couple more days of being the token nudist in the public areas, those rules change again on Sunday, so try to enjoy it. Though, If I know you, you will find new ways to feel exposed even after next week, hmm? Brooke said, nodding down at where Becca’s fingers were working.

“I’ll be eager to hear what you think of the other two cabins if you get around to them in your naked state, I think you might be pleasantly surprised, even if it is a bit shocking or scary at first. Know that nothing you do not really want to happen is allowed at Camp J, a simple ‘No’ is all it ever takes. Remember that if someone tries to talk you into doing something you don’t like, or you are just not ready for.

“Mmmm,,, kk, unghhhhh” Becca moaned, the oddness of Brooke’s continued talking and her own flagrant self pleasure sending her mind whirling up into the heights of arousal. Her hips began to buck up, pressing into her diving fingers, as she rapidly fucked her wet cunt over and over, finally shivering and shaking to a stop, gasping out her excitement. “Oh, god oh god oh fucking god!” she cried, her legs pulling back down and squeezing around her closed fist.


Brooke smiled as she watched the naked nymph leave, more and more convinced she was a true all cabin girl. Popping into Chris’s office, she informed him of such, and he nodded his head in agreement.


Mirin led the way out onto the path, hands on her hips waiting for Becca impatiently and then furrowing her brow and lips when she finally did come awkwardly walking out after her. There were a few other campers nearby, enjoying the morning break. The Asian girl she’d spoken to briefly the other morning was busy painting a mural in chalk of two foxes on the side of the cabin - using only two colors, however, so that both critters were somewhat bizarre combinations of violet and orange.

“Come on.” Mirin grumbled, nodding her head up the path and starting off walking, ignoring their cabin mates who looked up at the odd couple. She walked purposefully but not with the obvious intention of losing her little pup, rather she’d pause and wait for her every few seconds when she pulled away too quickly and would give her a scruffing of the hair or a pat on the cheek before telling her to ‘heel’. By the time she did begin to slow again they were at the wooded area just beyond the abandoned cat cabin building, Mirin looking off towards the patch of woods they had broken into the day before to go mudding.

When Becca had gotten back from her shower and bumped into Mirin, she found her friend almost angry, irritated even. Trying to understand, she failed to change Mirin’s mood very much, but at least she’d agreed to play Pup and Master a bit more. Becca hoped it would put her back in a good mood. The more she thought about it the more she realized Mirin had been a bit quiet and odd even last night.

Spotting Mirin waiting for her, hands on her hips, impatient, Becca hurried after her, moving as quickly as she could in her puppy form. As she crawled, she sometimes would speed up her movements for a step or two by pushing up and not letting her knees hit for a stride or two, her hips moving a bit higher as she did so, which she found a bit embarrassing, but it was quicker than crawling all of the time. Even so, she could tell that she was a bit slow, though Mirin kept pausing for her, petting her and silently praising her, so she figured she was doing ‘ok’. Eager to heel, as her pretend owner kept ordering, Becca moved quickly. She could detect a pleasant scent of flowers, or lavender perhaps, every time she rubbed her head against Mirin’s leg whenever she caught up to her.

She had spotted the other campers nearby, no one seeming to care that she was acting like a puppy, her bottom raised sometimes as she crawled/loped after her friend. The more she noticed, the more she realized things were quite a bit more relaxed around the camp than she was used to. Hell, no one had even mentioned her bare butt rocking in the air like a real dog. Very strange, she thought to herself, but very exciting ... her secret desires were being met so often her mind was awhirl.

Mirin had paused, deeper along the wooded path, near where they had been the other day when she had gotten all muddy with Mirin on her first day. Looking around, she tried to see through the trees, wondering why they had stopped. Looking up at her ‘owner’, she smiled, happy to be out for a walk!


“You still don’t know why they closed down the old cat house, do you?” Mirin asked, grinning slightly for a second before letting the expression fade away so she once again looked a little bored and a little upset with her puppy. “Mmhmhm ... hehe, actually maybe I won’t say. You should ask your super best friend’s tonight - though I guess I’m going to be there too, huh?” She frowned a little, kicking Becca’s arm playfully as she puppy-sat beside her.

Cocking her head up at Mirin playfully, Becca listened as she asked about the abandoned Cat Cabin. Shaking her head, she looked confused, and curious when she said she was not going to tell her. Becca could tell that her friend was still a bit irritated, or perhaps bored, and her mind circled around and around, trying to guess what would make the awkwardness, or the uncomfortableness fade away, or go away completely.

“I guess it doesn’t matter - come and put your back up beside this tree.” Mirin told her pup, moving off the trail to stand beside a huge oak tree surrounded by some rocks and dead leaves.

Moving towards the tree, curious, wondering what her friend was up to, Becca turned around and placed her back against the tree as requested. Compliant, and patient, she watched her friend watching her, and tried a little nervous smile. “Wha?”

Mirin smirked a little and then knelt in front of her friend as she did as she was commanded and pushed her legs apart to further expose her pinked sex. Her knees were forced apart so she was sitting like a puppy should when she doesn’t know how to sit properly yet- her rump pushed forward under her so all her business was exposed. Mirin licked and bit her lower lip as she gathered a mess of small rocks and crunched up twigs, leaves and dirt into her fist and began to slowly but forcefully - with a twist of gentle care - rub it over Becca’s hairless portion of her nethers for no apparent reason. “Good thing you are all naked, little mutt. Good bitches need their teats aired.” Mirin said in a low growling whisper, her fingers curling down to touch the piece of flesh between Becca’s pussy and her tight little pucker.

Becca squatted, parting her thighs as she was forced to, tilting her bottom and displaying herself to her friend, the two of them shaded by the large tree. Moaning a bit, she felt the rough dirt and sticks brush against her bare body, reminding her of their first day, a decadent romp in the mud, her first experience, other than at home, of being exposed to another person.

The sound of people coming up the trail could be heard, footsteps taking the trail back towards the cabins from the direction of the dog cabin. There were voices, one male and two female, chatting excitedly about something mundane. Music perhaps by the giggle and sing-song nature of two of the voices in question.

Hearing the voices on the trail, she turned, startled, to look at her friend, unsure if what they were doing was truly ok. Sure, she had basically been like this on the trail near their cabin, even peeing into the grass like a good puppy ... but now ... they were playing an oddly rough game, and Mirin’s hands were roaming all over her, Outside. Not safely inside their cabin.

Mirin didn’t even look back at her as she continued to rub forest debris against her sensitive flesh, her fingers stroking back and forth tickling the space between her two holes, fingernails tickling at her skin. No, her eyes were closed tight and Mirin was leaning in closer and closer by the second, her soft lips barely parted as warm air started to ooze out from between them to kiss Becca’s lips like Mirin seemed about to do ... Her hand idly petting her little kitty cat with a handful of roughness - getting closer just as a group of teenagers a year or two older than either of them approached and started to look down and notice, their eyes on her, at least.

Becca whimpered, mewling almost, not very much like a puppy, as Mirin’s fingers continued to probe at her soft skin, forcing the sticks a bit of dirt against her sex, rubbing it in, making her body respond to Mirin’s touch, rough and sexual and very arousing. Unable to stop herself from moaning a bit louder, she blushed, looking up as she saw the group of older kids stop to look at the two girls huddled beneath the tree. She was exposed, like never before, and she wanted so bad to run and hide ... yet at the same time she wanted them to see. She wanted them to watch. It made her even wetter. So wet now, she could feel the juices seeping out of her, getting onto the sticks and the rubbing fingers of her mistress. “Oh ... godd ... Mirin...” she cried softly.

Mirin didn’t pause or seem to notice the people behind her as instead of kissing her puppy on the lips, turned her head to the side forcefully with her other hand and pulled her tongue out dragging across Becca’s cheek and up to her temple. “Good dog,” She hissed, licking her again more roughly, her tongue pressing hard against the girl’s face as her palm pushed into her gushing sex and a few rocks dug into the hood of her clit a little uncomfortably.

The people behind them paused now, and they looked. They looked with confused eyes - judging eyes that said a myriad of different things without saying a single audible word. Wondering who this girl was, who her friend was, what they were doing ... why they were doing it ... Judging her for how wrong it looked, how bad it was to be doing it in the open like this. Becca the dog - a lowly bitch in heat by all looks.

Moaning louder as Mirin licked her face, more like a dog than a human, Becca groaned aloud as her clit was pressed roughly, her damp sex throbbing as she felt the debris rub against her. Unable to stop herself, she pressed herself back, hard, against Mirin’s hand, wanting her touch, wanting her rough attention. She was on fire in a way she barely recognized. The silent watchers. The silent, disapproving watchers, only made her more aroused. They could see everything. They could see her letting the blonde girl expose her, and play with her, and treat her like a bitch in heat. They would know. They would know everything. The shame of it all rushed through her, increasing her arousal, making her nipples ache with need as she ground herself against her owner, rubbing her face against hers, wanting her touch, even if it was only a wet lick against her face.

Mirin shoved back and knocked Becca’s head against the tree when she felt her desperately pushing her cheek into her mouth. Wiping her lips off on her sleeve she jumped up and turned to glare at the intruders, her legs apart enough that Becca could smell something girlish and sensual there between Mirin’s thighs and hidden by the oversized navy blue hoodie she wore. She put her hands up on her hips and then kicked Becca in the side, pointing at the group of judgmental youths she seemed to recognize by the smirk faintly visible on her lips now. “Becca! Scare them away!” She chirped

Chastised, confused for a moment, Becca picked herself back up, her nude body not protected at all from the rough sticks and rocks by this tree. Seeing Mirin’s look of anger directed at the watchers, she looked up and back before moving towards them. Rubbing her side where Mirin’ small, but powerful, foot had gotten her attention, she mock stalked towards the interlopers, calling out her barks in a high pitched voice, trying to lower it to make it sound more dog like as she continued. “Yip Yip ... grrrrrr ... Bark ... Bark! ... Grrrrrrufff Ruff!” she barked at them, eventually sounding quite a bit like a protective hound.

At first the trio wasn’t sure whether to laugh or be concerned for their wellbeing, not at all expecting to be literally barked at by an underclassman undressed with forest debris between her legs like she was a mad child. The boy started to say something and then one of the girls let out a shrieking laugh, less fear than it was amusement, and turned to mockingly run away before her friends followed suit less amusedly. Mirin stood with her legs akimbo the entire time, shouting obscenities at these older campers for looking down on her puppy, protecting Becca verbally in spite of the abuse she’d subjected her to so far out of some twisted affection she was sharing with her in her new role as ‘puppy’.

Once they were out of sight the girl sighed and looked back down at the barking Becca, petting and scratching her hair behind where her ear would be were she a ‘real dog’, and looking down as she took a firmer grip on her hair to make her look up. “Who’s my good girl?” She asked patronizingly, licking her lips and almost drooling in her absent minded way.

Looking up at Mirin, pleasure suffusing her face when she heard the praising words, Becca stuffed the awkward feeling deep deep down, not worrying what the others might think of her anymore. Yipping a little bit in eager acceptance, she licked her lips like a puppy as she let herself be petted. She sniffed ... and then sniffed again, like a dog catching a scent, as she felt the bits of wetness drip down on to her face. Reaching up to wipe her cheek with the side of her hand/paw, she turned to burrow her face into the legs of her owner, rubbing affectionately back and forth. Pulling back, she sniffed again, smiling a bit as she blushed, realizing she was smelling herself. At least she thought she was...

Becca moved so close to Mirin she might have feared rebuke, but the little blonde spread her legs a little and allowed the puppy’s touch with a smile. Petting her to try and make her keep still as she continually rubbed against Mirin’s soft thighs. Normally clad in stockings but now she sported only a pair of black socks on her feet that were covered in leaves, dirt and twigs from walking in the forest like this. The unmistakable smell of sex was heady between her legs Becca realized once she pulled back a bit, and Mirin made no effort to hide her arousal. She simply squatted a little, reached under inside of her hoodie and pulled out a finger fairly dripping in fluids. “This is because of you, puppy.” She said with a stoic, stone-serious face gazing down at the naked Becca on her hands and knees beside her. “What have I told you about doing stuff to me I didn’t give permission for?” She growled.

“S-s-sorry!” Becca plaintively wailed, kneeling back as she was taught before, her legs spread, her sex exposed, her bare bottom almost resting on the dirty ground. Her bare breasts bobbed a little as she sat back, lowering her head in supplication. “I I ... just ... you smelled so good!” she cried, and her heightened senses seem to agree with her. ‘I know ... I am not allowed to ... so ... you have to punish your bad puppy” she ended, almost crying as she felt the shame of her mistake. She could not seem to remember she was not a girl anymore ... at least with Mirin, she was a puppy ... albeit one that appeared to need some training.

Mirin licked her lips and quickly dropped to her knees, grunting a little as gravel worked into her kneecaps and she reached down with a handful of it to rub it against Becca’s bare sex. Dirt and tiny rocks grating against her in Mirin’s palm as she rubbed her a little bit raw and much more pink,. “You don’t tell me what I have to do -- I’m the owner, mutt!” She yelled in Becca’s ear, her finger pressing into the hood of Becca’s clit as a rock followed and lodged uncomfortably between her drooling sex lips.

Becca groaned as Mirin got down on the ground with her and grabbed at some more dirt and rocks. As her hand again rubbed hard against her sensitive skin, she moaned, both in pain and in a strange sort of arousal, as she felt the abuse trigger something more than shame within her. Whimpering a bit in submission, she nodded her head “Yes Mirin, sorry Mirin ... I will not say anything wrong again ... I ... I ... thought you wanted me to answer like that...” she said, groaning again, louder, as the rock pushed into her quite painfully. She was starting to sweat a little bit now, the arousal, rising high and then falling, then rising high again sending her body on a wicked roller coaster of desire.

Suddenly her scalp lit up as Mirin pulled her to her feet, dragging her by the hair roughly until she did the work with her legs herself and stood up. “You’re not a dog now.” She hissed, shoving Becca roughly back on sore legs so her back pushed against a tree and bark scratched her skin. “Punished.” She folded her arms together and then sighed, straightening herself out and looking very hot and bothered herself but looking away as she did.

Standing, her head on fire, and her back covered with scratches, Becca tried to understand her friend, and just how she seemed to keep screwing up their game. Panting, her breasts bobbing as she breathed deep, she stood naked against the tree, her sex dirt covered and damp, the residue of Mirin’s earlier punishment still visible on parts of her damp skin. Hoping that the pain in her head, and along her back was the extent of her punishment, she looked at the obviously aroused blonde.

“If I am not a dog now ... then I want my friend to look at me ... You know I like to be watched. I told you that.” Becca looked at the nervous way that Mirin stood, and she knew that if she could just get her to trust her, to believe that she was not like the last girl at the camp, that those final barriers would come down, and they could really play as they both seemed to want.

Mirin faintly smiled and nodded, letting go of Becca’s hair and putting a hand on her throat ‘affectionately’ as she leaned in to rub her nose on hers. “I know you do, and I see you. We’re still friends.” She said coyly before pulling away, looking at Becca up and down in the state of undress she was in. For the first time Becca noticed that Mirin didn’t really look at Becca with the same hunger other people sometimes did, that there wasn’t any obvious attraction in her gaze though there was no aversion either.

Mirin pulled her hoodie down and closed her legs and rubbed her knees together awkwardly, looking around the forest a bit and then looking back at Becca. “Let’s go into the woods.” She said suddenly, biting her lip.

Pulling away from the tree, Becca hurried to follow the blonde girl. Deeper into the woods they went, farther away from the trails, the light beginning to dim a little as the tree canopy thickened. She scrunched her shoulders a bit, feeling the bit of a scrape she had gotten on her back, and laughed to herself as she remembered just how deep into being a puppy she had gotten. The way Mirin liked to play with natural items, the dirt, the tree, the mud the other day, she wondered what she might be up to. She knew she was not as much of a voyeur as Becca was of an exhibitionist, but they had shared their secrets that first day ... and she trusted Mirin’s acceptance of what made her tick ... just like she supported and understood Mirin’s own particular ‘thing’.

“You like girls a lot.” Mirin remarked suddenly more as an aside thought than it was an accusation or something negative, if anything there was a lacing of curiosity there. Mirin motioned towards a little patch of trees where the leaves formed a thick blanket on the forest ground and she went over to it, kicking her sock clad feet in and sending a rain of leaves up into the air to trickle back down. She motioned to a spot where she’d kicked to the dirt and Becca could see the ground underneath was a little bit damp where moisture and natural decomposition had been trapped under the dry layer of fallen foliage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.