Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 11: Special Sauce

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Special Sauce - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Becca followed behind the rapidly disappearing back of her camp best friend. And Puppy master. They had far to travel so Mirin had not made her crawl, though Becca could still feel the dirt on her knees from when Mirin had her ‘heel’ after they left the mess hall. She had knelt there, wondering what Mirin was up to, as she chatted with a couple campers, watching as the rest of the lunch crowd filed out, some of them stopping to stare at the odd sight. Mirin had kept patting Becca’s hair absently, though she ignored her for the most part. She had squatted down at the end, her legs parting to hint at the nakedness beneath her skirt, and Mirin told her she was a very good puppy, but to get up on her big girl legs for now. They were going to go to the ravine again.

Watching her footsteps carefully, her bare feet could feel every rock and twig she inadvertently stepped on, Becca struggled to keep up, her body warming from the exertion. She was so ‘on edge’. The whole morning had been one long tease, from her bare bottomed seat at the craft table - which seemed to remind her wet sex that it was exposed every time she adjusted her position, to the crowded lunch room, she’d felt people’s eyes on her, and that kept her on a slow boil. She could feel the stickiness on her legs from where she had dripped throughout the morning, and she hoped she had not made any untoward messes where she had sat. The mere thought had been so embarrassing that she did not even check.

Mirin paused at the top of the ravine, waiting for her puppy to catch up. She was inordinately pleased with Becca, so much more fun than Dawn had been. Mirin did not think that Dawn had really been ready for camp, though she hoped that she might come back next year - she had been fun until she freaked out over Mirin’s casual approach to her under skirt wardrobe.

“Good Puppy!” She teasingly called out as Becca hurried up and came to Mirin’s side. Mirin could see Becca breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling with her rapid breathing. “Down now, like a good pup, we are going to have so much fun playing in the ravine, huh girl? Good girl, yes, down, just like that. Do you need a tree before we climb down? No? You don’t need to potty? Are you sure. Okay then. Come, follow ... no, don’t get up, just climb down, doggies are good climbers!”

Mirin’s constant chatter beat against Becca’s ears, overwhelming the young girl just a smidgen as she tried to follow the mercurial thoughts of her ‘Master’. Getting down on her hands and knees was not a tough chore, and the leaves that covered the majority of the ground were soft beneath her knees, toes, and hands. Still, it was both shaming and fun to obey her cheerful friend, who would no doubt be less cheerful if she disobeyed. She had shaken her head when Mirin asked about needing a tree. She was not sure what a tree had to do with anything. It’s not like she was a boy dog, but she figured it was just an expression. As Mirin began to climb down the side of the rocky ravine, Becca had reluctantly gotten back down on her hands and knees when Mirin stopped her. Moving to the side, and looking for a climbable spot, Becca turned and began to back down the steep slope, extending her feet below her slowly and carefully.

As she made it to the floor of the ravine, Becca turned and saw that Mirin was waiting near the mud puddles. As she approached, she could see the markings in the soft dirt where the two of them had played last week. Pointing to the damp ground in front of her, Mirin ordered Becca “Sit pup!”. Becca hurried to comply, feeling the damp dirt press into her bare bottom. Sitting, waiting, watching, she kept her eyes on Mirin as the blonde turned her head from side to side looking all around their semi private hideout. Nodding as if satisfied, Mirin deftly reached down to unhook her skirt.

“I don’t think anyone will come by, and even if they do, I doubt they will care!” Mirin’s voice rang out in the close confines of the ravine, echoing ever so slightly off of the rock walls. Becca watched as her ‘Master’ bared her bottom, joining Becca in at least partial nudity. Mirin’s love affair with stockings remained intact, as she simply kicked her sandals off, standing spread-legged, her hands on her hips, looking down at her ‘pet’.

“Lay down! Good dog!” Becca dropped down to the dirt, not opposed to humoring Mirin and her love of all things muddy and dirty. She felt oddly exposed and free at the same time, as if her day long foray without clothes had removed some of her reserve, some of her hesitation to embrace this strange camp’s way of doing things. Lying down, face up, her back and shoulders pressing into the dirt, her hair falling about her head, Becca looked up at her owner and tried to look eager and obedient.

“Roll over!”

Becca rolled over, onto her bare stomach and breasts, pressing her short curly pubic hair against a slight rise in the earth between her thighs.

“No no no puppy, the other way!”

Becca turned to look at Mirin, and at the puddle that was in the direction she was wanting her to ‘roll over’, and mentally shrugged her shoulders. She was pretty sure that the two of them were going to end up all muddy and dirty again, so there was no real reason to delay. But it just seemed a bit forward, a bit ‘jump in with both feet and get busy!’

Mirin stood over the laid out girl, running her hand in a circling motion back the other way, a playful, devilish smile turning up the corners of her mouth. Her eyes captured Becca’s and held her gaze steady, waiting, insistent.

Putting her arms up over her head, lengthening her body, Becca rolled back over onto her back, her breasts thinned out as her arms stretched high, her nipples hard pebbles atop her small breasts. Bits of damp earth and dust clung to various parts of her body, though not in any great accumulation. Keeping her rotation going, Becca did not hesitate as she rolled directly into the puddle, her head thankfully above the edge of water puddle. Keeping on rolling she stopped, on her back, just on the other edge of the puddle, having made two complete revolutions. Her buttocks were half in water, half in the very damp earth that was just flooded anew by her actions.

“Good girl, good girl!”

Moving towards Becca’s feet, Mirin kicked at her puppy’s right foot. “Give me some room puppy!”

Obediently, Becca moved her legs apart, watching, curious as Mirin knelt between the submissive girl’s knees.

“A puppy needs fur! And this red clay will make a nice fur I think!”

Mirin’s words preceded her actions as the energetic, half naked blonde reached into the puddle of water and pulled out a glop of soft red mud, the water streaming down from her fingers. Beginning to rub the mud over Becca’s leg, she worked her way all the way to her foot, covering every inch, pressing her fingers between the giggling girl’s toes, before pausing to get a bit more mud. Becca shivered, feeling the cool mud slide over her skin, waiting, obedient, curious As Mirin continued, each fresh handful adding a bit of water to the muddy mix on Becca’s body, Becca looked down, watching as Mirin’s small hands worked her way upwards, covering the whole front of Becca’s thigh, pausing about an inch or so from where her thighs joined, framing her tight black curls.

Mirin paused only a moment before moving onto Becca’s other leg, repeating the process a bit more quickly, confident now that Becca was going to be an obedient pup. “Such pretty red fur” she murmured, running her damp hands up and down Becca’s bare leg, pausing to get some fresh water and mud spread over the initial leg, before continuing to cover every inch of the dark hair girl’s lower limbs. Sitting back for a moment, cocking her head slightly as she looked down at Becca’s prone body critically, she nodded “Very nice, you are going to be such a pretty puppy I think!”. Standing up from her spot between Becca’s legs, it was clear that the water had spread to the dirt where she had been sitting, as the back of her legs, and her bottom, were as caked in red mud (perhaps not quite a thickly) as Becca’s legs were. “Hold still now, we have to get your arms and stuff!” she told Bec, as she moved to sit above her head, Mirin’s knees to either side of the prone girl’s head. Scooping up some more watery mud, Mirin began sloshing it sideways a bit from the edge of the puddle, up over Becca’s rib cage, she began to run her hands up towards Becca’s neck, coating her near side arm, and not hesitating in the least to cover Becca’s waterside breast in thick mud. Grabbing more mud in both hands, she started at the nervous girl’s collarbone, a hand on either side of her neck, and slowly ran her hands down over both breasts, getting Becca’s torso wet and muddy. Repeating this a couple times, she soon had both arms, shoulders, and breasts well coated, and as she reached lower, beginning to cover Becca’s stomach, she had to lean forward, getting up on her knees, her bare bottom rising above Becca’s head, her naked sex exposed only inches from Becca’s watchful eyes. Working with long strokes now, Mirin got more wet mud and continued to liberally coat Becca’s body, her hands running in long smooth strokes from Becca’s shoulders to her waist. Mirin’s own nudity was hardly in her mind, and the fact that she was waving her bare sex inches from Becca’s face never crossed her mind. Mirin was simply having fun, good, muddy, earthy fun, and being naked, or partially so, was simply part of being in nature. She did like the way that Becca was writhing a bit under her touch though, and as the other camper lay there, allowing herself to be coated in mud, Mirin played with her friend like some sort of living doll, aware of the sexual undertones, of course, but not really reacting to them, or acting upon them much. She did find some enjoyment in tweaking her puppy’s nipples a couple times, enjoying the way the girl mewled in delight, though she did not tarry long. Gathering up a fresh batch of very wet mud, she pressed as far down as she could reach, finally sending her hands down over Becca’s pubic hair, and began to cover and coat the other girl’s sexual organs.

Becca’s body had been played like an instrument, and she had no idea that Mirin was almost completely oblivious to her reaction. It was all she could do to not reach down and play with herself with both hands when she had felt Mirin coat her breasts and tweak her nipples a couple of times. Watching the blonde minx’s lightly covered muff rock back and forth over her head had only sent Becca’s mind deeper into her fantasies, and as she lay there, writhing a bit under the other girl’s hands, she could feel her sex swell and dampen, and her legs begin to press against each other in unrequited need. When Mirin’s hands slid below her waist and finally covered her aching sex with her muddy hands, she could not hold back a gasp of pleasure. “Oh ... god” she cried out softly.

“Hush, pup, we are only halfway done! You got to learn to behave!” Mirin mock scolded Becca, continuing to run her muddy hands between the girl’s thighs, up over her now muddy curls, and back down again, enjoying the way it was making Becca squirm - even if she was not consciously trying to arouse the muddy girl, it was still fun to watch the squirming reaction. Sitting back, nodding at her work, she announced “Roll over! Quick now, Roll over girl!”. When Becca was slow to respond, Mirin stood up and clapped her hands sharply, the mud flying a bit from her joined hands “I said Roll over!!”.

Becca finally stopped wriggling in unrequited passion long enough to roll onto her stomach, her muddy body pressing down against the wet earth, the line between muddy earth and muddy girl impossible to detect. “Good girl! Good Girl!” Mirin exclaimed kneeling down in the puddle, completely soaking her stockings, and scooping up a large amount of watery mud and sliding it over the girl’s back. Working quickly, she covered Becca’s torso from neck to waist, and let the last bits of her mud slide onto her pert bottom. “Turn a bit, let me get your legs!” she ordered, waiting as Becca turned a bit in the muddy earth, easily sliding her wet muddy body against the wet wet ground. Parting her legs when she felt Mirin’s hand pressing, her aroused sex was soon the apex of a letter A, her legs each stem, pointing towards Mirin and the puddle of water.

“Perfect!” Mirin said excitedly, as she easily got more mud in each hand and began to cover the backside of Becca’s legs, slowing as she rubbed mud over the backside of one knee, and then the other. Her puppy’s legs began to wriggle again, ticklish it seemed, as Mirin got more damp mud and coated Becca’s calves and legs a second time. Moving upwards, getting more mud, Mirin worked to complete the muddy coverage, exclaiming in delight as her hands covered Becca’s backside in mud. ‘There we go, such a pretty red fur my puppy has now, hmmmm?” she cried, all the while her hands kept running up and down the back of Becca’s thighs, up over her now slick bottom, and back down again. As her hands worked methodically, she was again distracted by Becca’s writhing, and she watched, curiously, almost distractedly, as Becca’s body moved beneath her hands. Moving her slick muddy hands back into the water, scooping up more mud, and running them up the inside of the mud girl’s thighs, she nodded eagerly as she watched Becca’s hips rise a bit from the ground. “Yes, more there too, I see some fell off!” Over and over she kept running her wet muddy hands, down to the water, up along the inside of the girl’s thighs, cupping her puppy sex, and moving upwards towards the clenching and unclenching butt cheeks. It was quite mesmerizing. Mirin kept on repeating this motion, over and over, until she was brought out of her odd reverie by a wailing noise, and she realized that Becca was pulling away, curling around herself, quivering and quaking as she cried out, over and over, “Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!”.

Waiting for a moment, not wanting to punish the errant puppy too often, Mirin let Becca recover somewhat before standing up and moving over towards her discarded skirt. Brushing a bit of dried mud from her hip, though not really bothering with cleaning her muddy bottom half, she twisted the garment around until she could step into it properly. “I want to show off your new look before dinner, let’s go now, come girl!”


Becca could not believe how hard she had just cum. She had thought that Mirin would stop touching her after a moment or two, but the girl’s muddy hands had just kept on going and going, until Becca was crying out her pleasure, loudly and unashamedly. Still Mirin kept going, until Becca had to pull away, and cup her sex in her own hands, shivering and shaking as she recovered from the exquisite sensation. It was mind blowing in its intensity, and yet Mirin seemed almost unaware the effect she had on Becca and Becca’s body. Finally rousing herself, hearing Mirin call, she got weakly to her feet, her muddy body beginning to dry in some places, though she remained almost completely covered in the red earth.

As she began to follow Mirin towards the edge of the ravine, she stopped short when the other girl stopped right next to her and squatted down, lifting up her skirt and sticking out her behind. Unceremoniously peeing in the dirt, Mirin kept up her light banter, as if nothing unusual was happening, before continuing and climbing out of the ravine.

Chattering things like “You’ve been such a good puppy today, I just know everyone is going to be as proud of you as I am!” and “Don’t fall behind now, I know you want to stop and sniff all the trees and bushes!”, Mirin’s voice kept the two of them company as they made their way up and out of the ravine, and back towards the main part of the camp. Becca began to look around a tiny bit nervously, though compared to attending breakfast and lunch completely naked, walking through the camp covered in mud was frankly less embarrassing, though it was a bit ‘odd’. Skirting well wide of Dog Cabin “I don’t want you anywhere near them right now, they might ... well, they might chase you and stuff” Mirin had said as the steered clear of the rowdy cabin and made their way towards their own cabin, coming up on the garden patch before getting to the cabin.

“Look how lovely Puppy’s fur got today!” Mirin called out to Shari, Janine and another gardening rabbit that Becca had not spent much time around, May. As Mirin slapped the side of her leg and told Becca to heel, the other girls giggled when they saw Becca get down on her hands and knees next to the blonde pig tailed girl, and made appreciative noises of approval.

“Oh she’s a pretty one, that’s for sure”

“I wish I had a nice obedient puppy like that at home! My folks won’t let me have one!”

Just then, Harold came by to inspect the garden plots, and he smiled broadly seeing the two girls playing their game, laughing lightly as he saw just how muddy and dirty Mirin had succeeded in getting her friend.

“Well, I see you found someone that likes mud and dirt as much as you do, Mirin, though you know she can’t go in the cabin, or into any of the common buildings like that. Unless you are going to feed her outside, and make her sleep in the grass, you best give yourselves both time to get cleaned up before the dinner bell.”

“Of course, Cabin Leader Harold!” Mirin said, a bit saucily, making a mock salute, her skirt flouncing a bit as she moved, exposing her own muddy thighs above her stockings.

Shaking his head and the camper’s games, Harold wandered off and began to discuss May’s garden plot as the two of them squatted down and May showed the older boy what she was doing.

Shari and Jane came and stood next to Mirin, the three of them teasing Becca a little bit as she knelt there obediently. Shari was especially curious, her eyes continuously going over Becca’s muddy, but nude, body, noting just how completely covered her friend was.

“Seems like you two had quite a friendly time, getting ... completely ... covered in mud, huh?” she asked Mirin, wondering just exactly how Becca had gotten so completely covered.

Mirin, oblivious to the idle speculation, or vague insinuation, simply nodded, ‘Oh, it was grand, wasn’t it Bec ... though, I guess we should give you time to get all clean, I don’t want you to starve ... what you say to that girl?”

“Yip!” Becca said, playfully, smiling up at Mirin, blushing only a bit at Shari and Jane, content to play along with this game, sure that there would be other games, and others players as the days went on. She was not going to ONLY be a puppy, though today had been quite ... interesting.

Passing a few smiling campers on their way to the communal shower building, Mirin let Becca walk like a person again, and told her that puppy time was over, she could speak and act human again.

“That was ... well, it was really something Mirin ... I hope ... um, I hope you are not mad or anything?”

“What? Oh, no, of course not, I would never, I mean ... I know puppies can get carried away sometimes, it’s what they do!” Mirin said, not speaking directly about what had happened, but wanting her friend to not be ashamed or worried at all.

“Good, um, I thought so, but, well, you are kinda hard to read sometimes...” Becca said, her voice thoughtful, her mind turning to the present as they neared the showers.

“Come, let’s get cleaned up, it will be dinner soon!”

‘Yes, let’s, it’s starting to dry and crack ... but, I have to use the other side, Brooke said, I guess to keep me embarrassed, though you are doing a good job of it too!” Becca told her friend, pausing outside the door, and looking around a little nervously.

:”Oh, ya, that’s right ... well, I’ll meet you back out front, I’m sure I will be a lot quicker than you!”

With that said, Mirin disappeared inside, leaving Becca to make her way around to the other entrance, pausing outside the doorway for a moment, straining to hear inside. Maybe there won’t be anyone using it right now, she thought, before stiffening her resolve and making her way through the U shaped entrance, grabbing an extra towel from the stack that was thankfully in the same spot as the girl’s side, only mirrored backwards. Hearing the sound of showers running, Becca padded slowly around the short turn into the large shower room. Seeing two of the ten showers in use, she headed a bit away from the two naked boys, though not quite to the last shower, not wanting to seem overly scared, or rude. As she hung her towels on the wall and got under the spray, she heard one of them call out.

“Hey, did you go in the wrong side? Oh ... um ... it’s you...”

Turning under the spray, letting the water slowly begin to remove the mud from her back, Becca looked over to the source of the voice, blushing as she saw the two boys staring at her.

“Yeah, I’m supposed to, you know...”

“I heard, I mean, Harold told us...”

Becca realized that the two were actually Rabbit campers, and she relaxed a little bit. Not that boys were not all a bit nerve wracking, it just seemed to her that Rabbit campers were nice, were likely to be kinder and less, well, rude, than say boys from Dog or Dragon cabins might be.

“Scott”

“Reggie”

They said, by way of introduction, as Becca stood rinsing off in front of them. As she got used to the attention, and began to run her hands over her skin, getting the mud off of her breasts, she could not help but notice the two boy’s arousal, their dangling parts no longer dangling, their pricks stiffening and standing up out of the spraying water.

“Sorry, it’s just ... you are like ... pretty and stuff...”

Smiling at them, letting them know that it was okay, even if she did not say anything, Becca continued to wash her body. Turning around, she let the spray wash over her front side, her nipples standing out pink and hard as she knew the boys were continuing to watch her body become more and more exposed. Turning again, and bending a bit, letting the water work lower, she stopped, startled, as two more naked boys entered, both of whom stopped stock still when they saw a naked girl showering.

“It’s only skin, that’s what they say, right, besides, aren’t your cabin mates naked sometimes now? It’s no big deal, right?” Becca said, breaking the stalemate, beginning to wash again as the two new boys moved to take up spots right next to her.

“Yeah, its just ... I dunno” one of them said, as they still spent more time looking at the naked girl than they did washing their bodies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.