Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 7: Week 2 begins

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Week 2 begins - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

“Okay campers, those that are in your second and third year know all about Week 2, and hopefully you first years were all told about it by your parents. Clothing restrictions have been lifted in and around your own cabins, and you are encouraged to learn to accept everyone for who they are. Camp J was founded almost 100 years ago by our family’s forefathers - and mothers - as an attempt to battle the repressive attitudes they found here in America. So ... try and get comfortable. Feel free to talk to the older campers. I am sure they will be more than happy to explain why they love coming to Camp J. Oh, and the lake it now open for everyone to use, though unlike the rest of the camp, it is not clothing ‘optional’, it is clothing restricted. Bring a towel, and your sandals, but nothing else. And for this week, the main dining hall, the office, the craft room, are all still clothing required, so if you are having a hard time becoming adjusted, you can stick to those areas. I would especially warn you rabbits to stay away from Dog Cabin. They are some of the most rambunctious, and filled with mostly boys who seem to really enjoy chasing cats. And Bunnies.” Harold ended with a laugh, though Allison looked as if she wanted to add something. Whispering to Harold, who shook his head, she subsided, her cheeks pinking up a bit, as if she was thinking something rather private.

Becca looked at Mirin, her eyes wide, as many things about this camp got a whole lot clearer in her mind. She thought she really should be shocked by all of this, but after the first few days with Mirin, and some of the things they and done and seen, nudism did not seem to be that big of a deal. Though she did wonder what else they were not telling them, it was obvious that Allison had wanted to say more. “Well, I can see why you are so happy here then, did you know about these rules?”

“Yes, didn’t your mother tell you? They want everyone to ease into things, that’s why the first two weeks have restrictions and stuff...” Mirin was dancing in place, her abundant nature filling her young body with an excess of energy.

“No, um, maybe she forgot” Becca added lamely, not sure at all if her mother really understood this camp. The more she thought about it, the more she was sure that her mother would NOT approve.

As the campers filed out to head to breakfast, Allison called out to Becca and a few of the others, asking them to wait a moment before heading to the mess hall.

Looking around at the smaller group of campers, Becca, Mirin, Shari, and a couple boys, Allison looked at Harold and nodded. “Ok, now, you first time campers are going to see a lot of naked bodies. There is nothing wrong with skin. There is nothing wrong with sex. There is nothing wrong with how people like to have sex, or to play. Many people are very very private, and that is ok. There are others that liked to be watched. That is ok. There are others who like to tell others what to do, or to be told what to do. Even others like to be like animals, or a pet, even going so far as to only go to the bathroom in the woods like an animal, and that’s ok. Rabbits are one of the cabins that are the most earthy. Some of us already have shown that they like to play in the dirt, or run around being chased (looking at Mirin and Shari and Becca). It’s all ok. Detect a theme here? This is a big part of what we believe here at Camp J, and part of why your parents sent you here. Camp JugendNackt was founded, in part, to try and ensure the first families children, and their children, had a place to go that was free from the moral prohibition that was running rampant in America. So many people have hang ups, or silly religious constraints against perfectly normal behavior. There are no requirements for nudity here, other than the lake swimming. You are free to do as much or as little of the activities as you like. You will find, however, that many, if not all of the older campers will be nude much of the time. I think they’d be naked the whole six weeks if we’d let them. I want any of you to come talk to Allison or myself if you have any questions, fears, or if you see or do something you are just not sure of. This is going to be the most critical of times. All that Camp J has to offer will be laid out now, and it sometimes takes some campers awhile to get used to the open, non judgmental nature of our camp. Feel free to visit the other cabins, but realize that they have different rules than we do, and you cannot judge them for it. That, more than anything else, is what we try and teach here. Do not judge others, and their choice of lifestyle - we are all wonderful creatures. I am sure you will all do fine, at least you all come from families that have been sending their children here for decades, so this should not be a complete shock”.

With that, Harold stopped talking, and motioned towards the door. “Go, get your breakfast. Remember, Mirin, clothing required in the mess hall and craft rooms still!”

Making their way up the trail, Becca looked at her friend curiously. “Why did he single you out like that?”

“OH, um, I had forgotten about the week 1 rule the first day I got here, and sorta sauntered into lunch right after my shower. Um. In my stockings, and that was it. I thought maybe everyone else was just being slow, so it was not until Howard came and explained things, that I remembered how the first couple weeks are different. Mom had told me, but I had forgotten. At home, well, at home I only got fully dressed for school and stuff...”.

Becca looked at Mirren, thinking, ‘This explains so much!” “Did you not, I mean, weren’t you like, mortified?” She paused, adding “ I mean everybody was looking at you!”

Mirin replied “Harold took me aside and it was okay, really, He explained the rules again. I just kinda swore mentally at my mother for not making sure I really remembered everything’ I mean, I thought it was exactly like home ... or something, she said they were very German and stuff. “ She turned in a big circle, her skirt twirling a bit and showing off her bare backside. “I was a little embarrassed but it was okay, really!”

Becca considered just how crazy her friend was, and realized it truly did explain a lot. The casual way Mirin been all along, rolling around in the mud, not wearing her panties just everything! It explained a lot”


As breakfast was about over, Brooke stopped by their table, and asked Becca to stop by her office before returning to her cabin. Finishing quickly, and waving goodbye to her new friends, Becca made her way across the path to the admin building, and found Brooke in her office. Knocking on her open door, she announced herself “You wanted me to stop by??”

Brooke got up from behind her desk, and opened her arms, “Good morning Becca” she said, pulling the younger girl into a Camp J welcome embrace, her hands pulling the girls plump cheeks up and into her own body as they hugged. Her leg, pressed firmly against Becca’s panties felt warm and solid, and not hesitant at all. “Hope you are settling in, I was just completing all your paperwork, and it all looks in order. I can give you the camp inoculation and then you are free!”

Becca eyed the syringe nervously. “Inoculation? Um...” She lifted up the shoulder of her shirt, hoping it was just a shoulder type of shot. “What, um, you know, why do I need a shot ... is there ticks or something??”

“No, well, there are ticks, by no, we have some improved treatment that prevents poison ivy and poison oak outbreaks, and the contraception shot is included of course”. Speaking matter of factly, Brooke deftly gave Becca a shot before she could think to protest.

“Are you sure my mother, um, approved a contraception shot? That does not sound like her ... I mean...” Becca stammered a bit, rubbing her arm.

“Yes of course it’s all in the papers she signed and sent in ... it’s all proper and above board.”

Becca paused, thinking that she was pretty sure her mother probably didn’t even read all the papers. She had just signed them quickly, obviously wanting to get rid of her daughter for a couple of months while she went over to her boyfriend in Europe. The pensive look on her face did not go unnoticed by Brooke, who paused a moment before asking.

“Is everything ok? Did she not tell you about the camp?”

“Of course! Of course!’ Becca lied, not wanting to appear to be clueless and uninformed. “I just, well, it’s just, you know, there’s just so many new things and I’m not sure my mother would have had any idea about all that happens here. I think it was my dad who had gone to this Camp so many years ago. And he never really talked about it, well, not that I can remember. He probably was waiting until I got older. I just think my mom was all intent on getting away for a couple months, it was rather rushed.”

Brooke looked at the way Becca was sitting there, nervously playing with the hem of her skirt.

Becca continued” ‘I guess, well, it came as quite a little surprise this morning when they told us about the clothing optional rule, mother had not mentioned it at all”

Brooke immediately got up, looking very worried, how could someone not in the know get into the camp? “Wow, I’m so sorry, do you want me to call someone, get you out of here? If this is not your kind of camp, we sure don’t want to...”

Becca interrupted, “No!” “I mean, please! No, um I am really sort of liking it, I was just saying, um, it was surprising, that’s all ... besides, I suspected a little, what with the secrecy about the lake” Becca thought about telling Brooke that her and Mirin had seen the nude bathers, but decided after a moment, that she really no longer had any questions about what was going on. The older campers had a private area the first week for their, um, nakey time.

“Well, did you have any questions? I’m sure after everything Harold and Allison told you this morning if your mother never talked to you about this you might have some questions”

Considering everything she heard this morning, Becca tried to think of something she wanted to know right now. “Not really, not yet. I think I want to, um, see how things are ... maybe later?”

Brooke smiled, still looking a bit concerned, but she did sit back down in her chair. “Well, I think, if you are sure, you should go hang out around your cabin today, but, maybe in the afternoon, try and get around to the other cabins, but do take someone with you, you don’t want to get lost. I think you do belong here, your family is one of our oldest. I am sorry it’s been a bit of a shock for you ... Come back, oh, in two days, and we can talk some more ... if you like”

“Oh, yes, that sounds perfect, um, and, thanks, I mean, you are being very kind...”

Standing up, Becca was about to walk out when Brooke came around her desk, and pulled the girl into another tight embrace. The two legs pressed between each others thighs felt rather normal now, and Becca was not shy about placing her hands on Brooke’s bottom and squeezing in return.


Her mind a bit in the clouds, Becca was back at Rabbit house before she realized it. As she neared the cabin door, she saw one of the older girls, Rachel, she thought her name was, sitting on the long bench near the door, soaking up some sun while she read a book. Completely naked. Startled, though trying to act as if it was completely normal, Becca paused, getting used to the idea for a minute before she went into the cabin looking to see if Mirin or Shari was around. Spotting neither, she decided that some more gardening would be good, and would keep her near the cabin while she got used to things. Pausing at her bunk, she considered trying out the whole nudist thing, but it still felt a bit weird, and she decided to just go as she was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.