Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 5: Not a shy bone in her body

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Not a shy bone in her body - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

June, 1970 - Camp JugendNackt - on the lake trail, the day before first session.

Scott strode up the trail, his towel thrown over the shoulder of his otherwise nude body, hurrying to get to the mess hall. He had taken a quick break, swimming for a bit with Cindy, Jackie and Trevor, but there was still much to get done. Taking advantage of the one last ‘free’ day before clothing restrictions returned for the “NeuFinderin” week in Session 1, his tanned skin soaked up the warm rays of the sun as he came out from beneath the tall pines.

Looking at the newly expanded central cabin he smiled, remembering when they had placed the dedication placard for his grandfather on the newly completed addition. Grandpa Jack had loved this place, and had been there every summer for 57 years - even if he was no longer a camper, he had always been there for a week or two. Even bringing his new girlfriend (still weird to think of grandpa with anyone but grandma, but, life happens) the last 5 years or so.

Parking his towel in his marked cubby, he went to check on the kitchen, smiling at Mary as she looked up from counting her dry goods. He’d always enjoyed her bubbly personality, and today was no different. “Some of us have been working while SOME of us have been sporting around, trying to put the moves on a certain young lady I think” she teased as Scott came around the long counter. Smirking as he blushed, and his cock twitched in silent acknowledgment of the truth of her words, she let him off the hook, for now. “Things are ready as they ever are ... Can’t wait to see everyone coming back, plus the sixteen first timers this year ... Did they say we are full up? Sixty-four campers?”

“Yep, seems like Camp J has really caught on since we integrated the cabins ... and you know, ever since Woodstock, well, the local California kids just want to be part of the cool naked scene. It doesn’t take long for them to understand that it’s more than just being naked and looking at girls ... or boys...” he said, smiling, wondering just how obvious he had been with his intentions lately. Sometimes it was very HARD to be a male around these crazy females!

“Doesn’t hurt that we enforced the old camp uniforms they used in the beginning, updated for now, of course, but still, skirts seemed to help things ‘get relaxed’ so much quicker last year. I know some of them complain at first, but with the older campers now firmly setting the tone, I don’t expect any issues. Honestly, it’s more of an issue slowing things down to let the new campers get used to things ... That’s why the lake is so important too ... Besides, the welcome hug is so much more fun in a skirt ... don’t you agree??” Deidre had caught Scott’s nervous introspection, and she rambled on a bit, letting him get back in control of himself. “Boys are so fun to mess with!

With a final blush of his cheeks, Scott escaped the conversation and his body’s attempt at betrayal, and went to check on HunderHaus, or Dog House as they had started calling it.


Ears perking up, Becca looks at her friend Mirin imploringly, “Sneak in? Wow ... um, why, or when ... um ... why?” she asked, very curious, and very aware that it’s forbidden ... remembering the rules they had laid out this morning... ‘“What if you get caught ... and besides ... what’s there ... they told me it was for staff only or something... !!”

Mirin shrugged, taking Becca by the hand and pulling her along to the small curtained bathroom area slowly, chatting as leisurely as anyone else, not even bothering to apologize when she bumped into people while she walked. “Look, they got it fixed, now I don’t have to go all the way to the communal bathrooms just to take a quick pee...”. The devious little blonde tossed one of her twin tails over her shoulder and slid into the bathroom, giving Becca a wink ‘inviting’ her inside while she slipped in. Another girl was already inside, too, brushing through her hair and standing there in a towel oblivious to Mirin already hiking her skirt up.

“I overheard Harold tell someone he’s going down there tonight ... I don’t know what’s there, but I wanna find out too! It might be fun - or I’ll get sent home heh heh.”

Bemused, bewildered, and caught up with Mirin’s chatter, Becca followed along in her wake, walking into the curtained bathroom as she listened to her explain about overhearing Harold... ‘ But ... oh ... wow ... if you think you can? Um ... can I come?” she said, standing in front of her while Mirin sat down on the toilet and began to pee. Looking around the small alcove, not having really peeked in here before, she saw a small shower in the corner, though it was more like one of those at the beach, no walls, just tile going out all through the area. Just to the side of it was the toilet which Mirin had claimed so rapidly. Rounding out the area, a small sink and mirror was occupied by another of their cabin mates. There were no shelves or counters ... so it would not do for putting on makeup or anything, but it was perfect for washing up, or brushing one’s teeth if you needed to do so quickly.

Reaching up under her skirt, she pulled at her own panties. “You are making me have to go ... hurry up...” she said, as the sound of the tinkling started to affect her, as well as the running water the other girl started in the sink as she began to brush her teeth, her towel threatening to come loose as she leaned forward.

Unsure if she was going to join Mirin in her love of going commando, Becca remembered the freedom the day before, and, at least in the cabin, she was going to try it, she thought, seeing if she could handle the greetings and not ... freak out...

“First come, first serve!” She giggled, offering a raspberry to tease her ... Devilish as ever, Mirin suddenly grabbed a hold of her new friend by the waist after she had her panties down and pulled her forward until she was straddling her lap. She separated her legs a bit as she pulled Becca down onto her lap, holding her by the sides to keep her sat down and then caught her eyes, occasionally darting them to the other girl to see if she was noticing their playing. Thankfully the other girl was much more interested in brushing her teeth, not seeming to notice as the front of her towel fell open.

“Here, you can go now, right?” Mirin giggled quietly, her breath hot and sweet wafting over Becca’s face. “C’mon, hurry and she won’t notice!”

Shocked at Mirin’s suggestion, feeling her bare thighs spread over the top of her friends, her panty covered sex spreading and pointing right between Mirin’s legs, she had never thought that she’d ever be asked to ... well ... pee in front of someone, much less on top of them...

Looking over at their cabin mate, topless now as she messed with her face, then blushing as she turned back to Mirin, whispering in her ear! “I can’t! I just can’t, though after our mud games ... I don’t know about you!!” she said, suddenly excited for some reason, and eager to see what kind of crazy this girl was going to introduce into her sheltered life. Sitting up a bit, and watching the other girl carefully, Becca slowly stood up and backed away, but letting her skirt stay up much longer than was necessary, giving her friend a good look at her slightly damp panties.

Mirin let her friend go and arose just as the other girl turned towards them, only just now seeming to notice that Becca was in here at all - treating Mirin like she lived here and didn’t matter one way or the other.

“Oh, hi there,” the third girl said awkwardly, a shy lilt of her head to the side as she held her towel up to hide the pretty dark circles of her nipples and suddenly came up to hip with Becca. Pulling her close as her naked leg slipped between her thighs and then-- eyes bulging a bit wider as she felt the sudden dampness of Becca’s panties. “I’m Florence-- oh! Oh my-- did ... you have an accident?” She asks, blushing and giggling quietly.

Blushing a bit as Florence pulled her close, Becca shook her head...”Not ... exactly ... just, really had to ... you know ... go and with your water running and Mirin going ... It was all I could do to hold it back ... She’d noticed the casual way Florence had covered back up, but she was still more than willing to give her a greeting, clad only in a towel ... This was really, quite a friendly camp ... she thought as she stepped away, and reached for some TP to pat herself dry, blushing in embarrassment.

Mirin finished up and hurried forward to take Becca by the hand, pulling her back out of the bathroom and pushing her down onto her cot, then falling face-down onto her own and hiding her laughing, blushing face in the pillow.

Bewildered, dragged along and finally pushed onto her cot, Becca lay there for a moment, wondering what she’d missed, some subtle cue from Mirin perhaps. “Um ... sorry ... did not mean to embarrass you or anything...” she said after a moment, seeing her friend still hiding her face,

“Ish fine.” Mirin muttered through the pillow, lightly kicking her legs up and down at the bed - displacing her skirt so that Becca could see the fur covering her nether regions and her pert little butt cheeks pressed lightly together hiding away other sensual mysteries. Mirin looked up and suddenly reached out to take Becca’s hand, smiling at her as she gave it a squeeze. “Busy today? We should go play again!”

Glad that she had not done something egregious, Becca watched her friend’s casual display of her half covered body, and, glancing around, did not see anyone taking particular notice or exception to the fact that the girl’s bare bottom, and what lay beneath it, was frequently exposed. “Oh, sure! I want to do everything around here, it’s so nice and fresh ... and we did have some fun for sure! Now that I know all about the greetings, I won’t look like, you know ... a newb! “ Blushing a bit, both from memory, and imagination, Becca wondered again about the lake, and Mirin’s desire to sneak over there tonight, damn the consequences.

Stopping to grab at the waistband of her panties, she looked at her friend’s eager playful face, and stooping, quickly removed them. She opened her chest and tossed them inside, stood back up cheeks flaming as she nodded her readiness for the strange girl’s adventures!.


Mirin pointed and guffawed cutely at how dramatic Becca was making the simple act of putting her undergarments back where they belonged. To her, so used to playing teenage commando, it was so casual an issue she hardly remembered that some people might find it ... Well, a bit odd, to say the least. She rolled over and spun to sit up on her bed cross legged, her pussy hidden from the room but on full display for Becca. She darted her eyes about. “I might go to the petting zoo later, over by Horse house. You should go explore some though, see the sights?” She said happily, tilting her head thoughtfully and adding: “Or do you need me to guide you s’more?”

Shrugging her shoulders, but nodding in acceptance of Mirin’s teasing, Becca tried to emulate her friend’s casual display, slowly sitting cross legged in imitation, though her skirt did not ride quite as high, only hinting at the treasures buried beneath it.

Just as Becca started to answer the question, the house leaders came into the room hand in hand ... Alicia started chastising a boy and his friend who were busy tormenting a much younger girl, ‘playfully’ going on about how they were supposed to be better than that at Rabbit house. Harold was preparing a white board at the same time, letting Alicia do the hard work

Becca debated about adjusting her legs a bit, causing the skirt to ride higher, as she answered her friend “Oh ... um ... I would like to explore a bit, am sure I can find the petting zoo too ... We can meet up and maybe ... you know ... go have more fun ... oh ... but what’s going on?” she asked as she saw the counselors and the white board. She could not make out what the boys had been doing to the young girl, but she could see their chastised faces, although it appeared there was more going on here that just admonishment.


Alice sighed loudly and turned to Harold who was ready with a marker pointed at the whiteboard behind him. The three troubled lads scurried to one end of the cabin away from all the others, identical red stamps on their cheeks and a guilty look on their faces so they looked copy pasted in place. “Good morning, campers!!” He said loudly, getting the usual half-hearted hurrahs from the lot of teenagers. “Hope everyone’s having a, um ... Good morning. Won’t take too long - the garden is looking good, but we’ve had a less than stellar turn out for little rabbits. If anyone’s interested in garden care, get up with me any time and I’ll sign you up ... On top of that we still have the costume party coming at the end of the month with Cat and Dragon house! Don’t forget!”


Listening to Harold speak, Becca considered signing up for some garden work ... the warm earth was very inviting and nice. The way Mirin and she had played yesterday had seemed to awaken an earthen quality in her that she had never experienced before, perhaps due to the hectic, concrete life she had led before. “I think I will go sign up, as long as it’s not too much work ... and maybe meet you later ... hmmm a couple hours? I want to explore a bit if they let me have the time...” she said to Mirin, bravely pulling up on her skirt for just a minute, reminding herself of the way the two of them had played in the woods ... She stood up, and walking carefully, still not used to skirts all that much, and definitely not used to going commando under one, she still felt a bit of that electric charge from doing so. Between the openness in the bathroom, the overly friendly greetings, and her bare skin below her skirt, her mind and body was slowly adjusting to a higher level of physical, if not quite sensual, stimulation.

Standing nervously near Harold, she waited for an appropriate moment, before asking about helping out in the garden, hoping it was not too much of a chore!

The rest of the little meeting was mostly recognizing a few standout kids who’d been going above and beyond to keep the camp pretty, well maintained, and helping the newer campers like Becca. After the whiteboard was covered with writing and check marks, he turned to the few girls near to him, smiling as he pulled them over to the little desk beside the bathroom curtain and sitting down. They could hear the sound of someone urinating not at all discreetly but Harry paid it no mind. “So, all of you are interested in being little rabbits, huh?” He said with his curiously feminine smile, leaning sideways against his desk. “Good to see some of you have a nurturing spirit ... So, you’ll get your own gloves and spade; all the other tools are in the shed out back and we’ll give you a personal key to get in - long as you promise not to share it! We’ve had problems with delinquents stealing tools or using them improperly.”

Listening attentively, Becca nodded, eager to get involved a bit in the camp life, even if it turned out to not be her most favorite activity, she was committed to trying everything she could. “Oh, I promise!” she said in response to the admonishment to not give out the key, and soon she had her own gloves and little spade, trailing along with a couple of the other girls as they headed over to the garden, not very far from rabbit house if she remembered right. Introducing herself to the others, she was ready for the usual camp greeting, but everyone just smiled and kept walking. The cool but warming air of the morning under the canopy of trees gave way to brighter light as they moved to the garden area, the tilled earth and growing crops piquing at Becca’s city attuned senses, giving her much more to take in and absorb. She hoped to get situated a bit with the garden, before meeting Mirin a bit later ... perhaps exploring a bit if she had time, though judging by the size of this place, she was not sure...

The garden was almost obsessively tidy and sectioned off for each of the different “little rabbits” as the helpers were affectionately dubbed. It wasn’t entirely clear why Harold had mentioned the garden specifically as it was in such splendid shape, hardly even a weed or tree sapling in sight ... Until one passed through the grapevine terrace overhang and saw undeveloped and overturned soil, spackled with roots of weeds and the leafy green tops of all sorts of unwanted plants. “Your first tasks will be to till this and get all the weeds and roots out,” Harold said as he handed the last little rabbit, small Asian girl named Janine her spade. “These will be your plots, eventually - and the center most circle I have marked off with the orange yarn ... we’ve got a big fountain we want to put in for the sparrows that nest in the canopies. So ... You can start today or later in the week - we want to have it done by the time of the costume party though. Questions girls?”

Looking around, shaking her head and realizing that there was, thankfully, some leeway on when and for how long she’d have to work in the garden. Becca was actually eager to at least get started, and begin to get to know some more of the campers. Turning towards Nadine and, Shari (she thought that was the name), she smiled, asking ‘Um ... anything you guys want for yourself? I thought maybe I’d begin clearing the fountain circle, then if I had time, move on to a section next to it for my own plot -- though it sounds like it will take some time...” She looked toward the center of the area and considered her best approach.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.