Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 4: JugendNackt Greetings!

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: JugendNackt Greetings! - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Spring 1950, Camp JugendNackt, Main Dining Hall.

Cathy looked around at the leadership group noting a marked lack of males these last few years. The arbitrary nature of procreation had swung the balance of genders significantly in the the feminine direction. Still, Roger and Sam were good lads and they never complained about being outnumbered. Seeing the way that Rebecca was almost casually twirling her hair as they talked, she had a pretty good idea why.

“Thanks for coming up this weekend for our last planning session before we all return for the summer. I can see most of us are taking advantage of the escape, and are in full camp mode. I swear, every year it gets harder and harder to leave this place...” she said, looking around the room, commenting on, but not calling out the lack of clothing being exhibited by everyone except Sam and Deidre.

“Oh, posh, I just got here ... give me a minute at least” Deidre joked, heading over to the bank of cubbies along the wall. As she perfunctorily removed her clothing, she asked, “So, how many we looking at this year. All 4 cabins full up I heard ... even Fohlenhaus?”.

As she was starting to answer, Cathy turned to the door, surprised to hear someone come in. “Oh! Pops! I had no idea you were coming up!” She got up and quickly walked over, giving her father a big hug, kissing his cheek in greeting.

“Oh, wow, damn you are more than a little energetic this morning” Jack joked, reeling a bit from the full-on assault. “Thought I’d come up and enjoy the quiet. You know your mother and I loved coming up here before and after the campers --” he said, pausing only a little when he mentioned his recently deceased wife. “Still, I can see JugendNackt is in great, um, hands “he joked, looking around the room at the fresh young leadership team. “You were all brought up here, and it’s obvious you still embrace much of what my father and his friends - and wives, yes, the wives too! - had wanted for us all ... It is so ... rewarding to see how much this place has grown. I was 14 that first year ... the first of the ‘new’ campers...”

“Well, come, sit down. We were just discussing how full we are. It looks like all 4 cabins will be full up, though the boys are still gravitating towards HunderHaus and away from the others. Leaving us with more girls, as usual, in Katzen and Hassen. Um, even the new Fohlenhaus is going to be full in the first semester - a first for that new house” she finished, blushing a bit as she mentioned the newest cabin. She was not sure her father was all that aware of why that cabin was unique.


Becca let Mirin guide their path as they left the main hall, crossing over towards the main office building, but turning left and continuing on up the slight hill, away from the direction of their cabin. Turning a bit to the right, Mirin pointed out the building nestled against the backside of the offices. “That’s where a lot of the indoor craft activities are done ... and sometimes a few other things ... mmm ... smaller classes I think, big ones that we need more people at, like during orientation that you missed, are held where we just ate.” Her voice chattering as they walked, Mirin led her down a small path running alongside the arts and craft cabin, turning a bit as the trees parted and another long low cabin could be seen.

Going up to the door, a wooden sign marked ‘Girls’ hanging on a peg, Mirin continued her tour speech. “Showers are here, “ she said, opening the door and letting Becca in. The sound of running water could be heard as they stepped into an open area. A number of low benches were aligned along the walls, with an orderly grouping of open cubby holes built into the wall, with a few of them holding items for the girls in the showers. “You can shower any free time, or with the rest of the Rabbits every other morning. Bring your own towel and stuff from the cabin. Um ... if it’s an off schedule time, you might have to wait on the boys ... I think ... though they don’t seem to take as long ... the sign out front flops over ... so we know who’s inside.” Leading the way past the cubbies, they stopped at an open archway, peering into the large communal shower. ‘It’s a bit old fashioned ... I guess when they built it this is how they all were ... no little stalls or anything ... you get used to it quickly ... or at least I did...”

“Oh, so we could have come here to clean up even more after, well, you know” Becca said, looking around curiously. She had read about communal showers, but her school did not have them ... though the way some of the girls liked to walk around, they might as well have ... at least for some of them!

“Yeah, but we would have made a mess in the cabin getting towels ... that’s why I like that old pump ... besides ... it was fun!” Mirin said, giggling and smiling at her friend as they turned and left. “I think that’s it...”

“Thanks, you have been very helpful Miss Mirin!” Becca teased. The two girls wandered the grounds a bit, talking and getting to know each other better, before heading back to the cabin. A fairly quiet evening passed, the other two girls from dinner joining them for a simple game of crazy eights, all tucked around one of the cots.

Noticing a small curtained off area, Becca asked “What’s over there?”

“Oh, that’s the small shower and one toilet and stuff ... there’s a couple sinks in there too ... you know for makeup. It’s not been working so I never showed you ... hopefully they will get it working. Um ... I think that small shower is used mostly after gardening ... if someone doesn’t have time to go to the main showers and stuff...”

Nodding her head, still a bit confused and overwhelmed with all that was new and different, Becca smiled at her new friends as the hours passed in gentle companionship.


Morning was a combination of chaos and death bell groans as the ‘morning’ people woke and began to make an insane amount of noise, while those of a more nocturnal existence tried to rouse themselves to wakefulness, their moans and groans providing a marked dichotomy.

Awaking to a hand on her rear, pushing at her - even pawing at her! Becca rolled over, adjusting her twisted sleepshirt back down over her bare behind, and blushed when she realized it was not Mirin waking her up. “Oh ... um ... Sorry!”

“Past time to get up or you will miss breakfast Miss ... Becca right?”. Harold smiled down at the waking girl, turning to wake a couple other sleepyheads, oblivious to any impropriety he might have just performed.

“Ah ... sure, I’ll hurry!” Getting up and dressing as quick as she could, she kept her back turned away from the boy’s section. She had gotten a quick glimpse of a bare bottom or two as the boy’s changed, and she was a bit groggy and confused as to why there was not a partition between the two sides, at least in the morning. Still, she was into her skirt and shirt without any more odd interruptions, though when Harold walked by, she blushed as she pulled her shirt on, though he did not even look at the changing girl.


Along the back wall, a table filled with most of the heads and staff, stood a bit apart from all the other tables the campers were using, and that Becca and Mirin had used the previous day. As she stood in line to get a bit of breakfast, she noticed Harold, and Alician, along with Chris and Brooke all eating together. As she got her tray with some eggs and a couple pieces of bacon, she blushed, startled, when Harold called her over with a smile to the ‘big’ table.

A bit nervous, but happy to see everyone, Becca returned his smile, looking all around and trying to make sense of all the new faces. Taking the offered seat, she grinned nervously, starting to nibble on a bit of food, and waited for the debriefing, or whatever...

Amidst all the chatter, Harold filled her in on the particulars of camp life, all very normal ... It was only when he got around to warning her about the very strict curfew that he got more serious, telling her she shouldn’t be out in the camp bonfire area after 11 PM without an accompanying camp senior or leader.

Becca sat there listening a bit absently, only perking up at the end. “Oh ... um ... after 11 ... I guess ... well ... I’m not that much of a late night girl anyway ... besides ... with you here I’m SURE I can find a guide to the bonfire if I need it!” she said trying to make light of it. She was going to ask about the lake being closed off, but was not sure if that was a good idea or not ... Chris leaned in as she was finishing off her home fries and asked her if anyone had taught her the camp greetings yet, meanwhile stealing a few of her potatoes off of her plate

“Greetings? Um ... no?” she said, wracking her brain, wondering if Mirin had shown her one and she had forgotten ... Shifting around, glad she had panties on, but the mere fact of them reminded her of yesterday when she went so long without. Glancing over at the filled main tables, she wondered if Mirin and them were having fun at breakfast without her, and if she was missing anything important. Turning her attention back to the table she glared at the fry thief as she grabbed most of the remaining ones in her hand, eating them one by one.

“Yeah, see,” Chris started, shifting back on the bench seat as he turned himself halfway towards her. He smiled and waved at someone well past her. Alicia and Harold were leaning in close together and giggling about some private joke. Turning back to the new camper, Chris gesticulated his hands in circles before continuing. “We’ve got a lot of camp traditions ... They’re very important, it’s the spirit of the Camp motto. But anyway, it’s customary to greet the other campers, at least once each day by ... well, here, stand up I’ll show you.”

Her head still twirling a bit with all the new people and information, standing up to learn a greeting was actually kind of ‘normal’ and easy task, so Becca quickly downed her last fry, and pushed her plate back, standing up and went to stand by Chris. Pressing her skirt down a bit, she looked around, noticing they had attracted a bit of attention, Harold still smiling at some private joke he’d just had with Allison.

Chris stood there, nearly a foot taller than she was - a bit imposing actually. He hollered for Alicia and the girl muttered something to her companions before sauntering over. Chris quickly explained how he was showing Becca the greeting, and she should wait and show her the girl version. “So, if you see a boy and you’re introducing yourself for the morning, or whatever, you’d walk up like this ... and get chest to chest, and--” He mimed as he explained, moving immediately up to Becca and pushing his body against hers until her breasts were pressed firm into his chest. His hand snaked around her back, pushing under her skirt as he filled his hand with her rump and lifted her against him

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.