Camp Jugendnackt - Cover

Camp Jugendnackt

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: An Aborted Tour

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: An Aborted Tour - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

May, 1920 Camp JugendNackt Admin office

Erik Werner looked over the reports from the previous summer, and nodded with satisfaction. Highlighting the number of first year campers, he showed the paper to Elsa Von Braun, Juergen’s wife, who had taken control of ensuring all of the new campers understood JugendNackt and what the families were trying to preserve. Her introductory classes had, at first, been a bit stilted, but as they reached their tenth year, the program was doing remarkably well. They had ended every year with a full complement of satisfied campers, and happy parents picking up their relaxed and enlightened children.

“Like last year, I think we should keep the lake mandatory clothes-free, most of the campers had been doing so by the second or third week anyhow. I know it was a bit bumpy there, at first, but I think it’s critical to ensuring everyone fully understands our sun pleasure.”

“Yes, yes, the lake is lovely, and the children love it. We will make it off limits to the first termers for the first couple of weeks, perhaps, after that, it will be their choice. Though, as you say, even in previous years, by the end, there were no shrinking violets” Elsa replied, looking over the list and smiling at the numbers. “We might have to expand again soon. We’re talking to a seventh family tomorrow!”


Queuing up with a number of other campers, Becca moved along the line, waiting for her turn to get lunch, looking around curiously while still maintaining a bit of small talk with Mirin. The long tables were ½ full of boys and girls eating with some speed, their voices loud, adding to the cacophony of the crowded mess hall. Ever girl was wearing the camp skirt, and not one of them seemed to think anything of it. In fact, a couple of the older girls looked like they had modified their outfit to accentuate their skirts, which appeared to be a bit shorter than the norm. Shirts tied into a knot at their side, their partially bare midriff and brief skirt seemed to shout out ‘Look at me!”. Shaking her head, not sure she really understood how this camp operated yet, she nodded at Mirin as they got to the head of the line. Taking a sandwich and some Caesar salad, she joined her friend at one of the tables.

“Let’s eat up, and go on your ‘tour’!” Mirin said excitedly, taking a bite of her sandwich, mumbling a bit as she continued, “I always get so hungry ... must be the air up here!”. Nodding agreement, Becca began to eat her salad, conscientious of her decorum, sitting carefully, keeping her skirt carefully pulled down. Legs pressed together beneath the table, she concentrated on eating, smiling as two other campers sat down, eavesdropping a bit as they discussed their plans to go on the upper hiking trail later today.

“Come on, let’s go. Stop daydreaming you goof!” Mirin poked at Becca, bringing her out of her reverie. Looking down, she realized she’d lost track of time, her mind had been replaying the whole morning and the camp’s fascination with skirts. She had pictured her school adopting a uniform, and was trying to imagine what life would be like ... It was sorta like those private catholic schools ... only their skirts were kinda long and ugly.

“Sure, um, let me just...” she said, quickly, picking up the half sandwich and taking a bite as she carted her tray to the staging table. Dumping her detritus in the trash, she added her tray to the pile, and still holding her half sandwich, hurried after the rapidly departing back of her ‘guide’.

Outside, the afternoon was starting to warm up a bit, though, with the altitude, it was still much cooler than the cities down in the valley. As the two girls walked down the path towards their cabin, turning left along the path rather than entering, Mirin kept up her usual bright chatter. “So, not sure how much they told you, and, like, you missed a lot of the first week orientation stuff, so, um, will try and remember the important stuff, k?” she asked, though not waiting for an answer. “You know where we are, Rabbit, and um, they told you they all have old like, you know, German names too ... Hassen or something for us, like Hassenpfeffer ... I’ve heard of that, some sort of rabbit meal. Don’t think I want to eat rabbit. Not now at least. Not if we are going to be rabbits the summer, that would be like ... cannibalism!”.

Becca nodded her head agreeably, trying to keep up with the rapid speech of the bright young girl she was becoming friends with. “Oh, yes, they told me” she interjected, barely getting a word in edgewise as Mirin gaily continued.

“Well, there’s 4 more, Cats and Dogs of course, then Horse and Dragon, or Reptile. Depends on their mood. It’s like Snake or something originally, then became more generic, and these days, well, with game of thrones and stuff, everyone likes to be dragons...” As they passed the Rabbit cabin, off to the side, Mirin pointed “Back there is the garden and stuff, if you like to plant and dig, they will set you up with your own plot ... I don’t do it all the time ... just sometimes ... I help others and stuff.”

Becca looked in the direction Mirin pointed, but could not see anything, to be honest. It was good to have an idea where the garden was, though, as she thought she might like to try it later. Something about working outside, in the dirt, felt ‘right’. ‘Thanks, good to know ... now ... where are we headed?”

“Well, like I said, I wanted to show you a favorite spot of mine.!” Pointing down the fork to the left, Mirin added “The rest of the cabins are back down that way, Cat in fact is pretty close to ours if you crash through the woods ... the path kinda takes a roundabout way ... Dog, Horse and Dragon are further beyond that, along with the barns and stuff ... But ... this way...” she said, turning and heading on down the path they had been on. A small wooden sign pointing to the right said ‘Lake’. “Oh, are we going to the lake, I thought...” Becca started to say before Mirin sauntered past the Lake sign.

“Nope, nope, can’t right now. There’s a counselor part way down the path - will turn us back ... it’s for the older campers, and us too, I think, later ... still not sure ... I’ve been meaning to ... well...” Mirin looked down the Lake trail considering a bit before continuing on the way they had been going. “Never mind, for now. Well, I wanted to show you this really cool ravine and stuff that I found the first day I was here. It’s like way fun ... and, um, well the only other person who came here with me left, so I was hoping you’d think it was cool to explore.”

With that said, Mirin abruptly hurtled down a fairly steep hillside, heading to the bottom of a long scar in the earth. Deep red dirt was evident everywhere that scraps of weeds or small trees had not taken root. Fairly steep at the northern end, the sides of the gully were a bit more relaxed through the main part of the pit, though nowhere would it be considered ‘easy’ to get in and out of.

“See! Look at all of this ... and the dirt, it’s just so ... I dunno!” Mirin was adroitly climbing over a log and sitting on a rock, taking off her sandals and putting her stockinged feet directly on the damp earth. Within moments, her striped socks were tarnished with red, and as she continued to play she seemed unconcerned that her socks were getting quite soiled.

Slipping her sneakers and socks off, Becca put her bare toes deep into the damp earth, enjoying the warmth, and the way the dirt closed around her toes.

Watching her, Mirin nodded, smiling secretly. “It’s even better down there” she pointed a bit away, at the low portion of the gully. A small pool of water, a glorified puddle if one was honest, lay surrounded by more of the red earth, much of it disturbed as if someone had been tracking through the mud.

“What ... oh ... like ... um ... mud pies or something?? “ Becca asked, suddenly curious, intrigued. It was a bit childlike, true, but, there was something refreshing about acting like a child, especially out here in the woods.

“Yeah, something like that...” Mirin said, hopping up off her log and holding her sandals in one hand, practically skipping over to the area of much wetter earth. Looking back at Becca, considering, wondering if she might disapprove, she dropped her shoes to the side, and with a quick flip of her skirt, plopped right down at the edge of the water, sitting fully in the mud and water, making small waves as she squished into the ground.

Becca watched, bemused at the childlike antics of her new friend, and walked towards the wetter section of the gully. She had to admit that it looked like a lot of fun, watching as Mirin danced from foot to foot briefly, before plopping down directly into the mud! “OMG! Is she ... not wearing any... ‘ she thought to herself, as a flash of what appeared to be bare butt peeked into view as the waiflike blonde plopped downwards. Deciding to join her, if a bit less enthusiastic, Becca tucked her socks into her shoes, and put them safely away from the mess. Setting down near, but not in the mud, she stuck her toes into the wet puddle, and dragged her feet back towards her, feeling the slick, cool mud between her toes. “Oooooh ... that is nice!” she exclaimed, looking at her friend curiously, her mind still distracted a bit by what she thought she’d seen.

Mirin was quite content, she loved nothing more than to play in the mud like she was doing now, giving her an excuse to not only get dirty, but to casually and publicly play with her stockings. Over and over she spread her legs apart, then back together, sliding her stockinged limbs through the mud and water, creating a bit of a ridge where the mud piled up between her legs.

Her stockings were completely soaked now, and covered with mud on the bottom side as she continued to play like a child. Her skirt had bunched behind her as she had planned, allowing her to sit directly in the mud, giving her that squishy feeling she loved. She watched as Becca slowly started to play alongside of her, but she noted that the girl did not seem to ‘get into it’ like she was. Considering ways to get her friend to relax and just maybe enjoy things like she did, she continued to encourage her.

“Yeah! Sit right down ... it’s lovely and warm and gooey ... like...” she said, wriggling her bottom into the mud, “I dunno, it’s like nothing else...” Playing with the mud, she stopped moving her legs, and slowly encased one leg completely in mud, leaving no portion of her stocking uncovered, and moving precariously close to the bottom edge of her skirt which did still cover her front side decently.

Becca was slowly dragging her bare toes and feet through the water and the mud, though not making near the mess that Mirin was. She was still a bit controlled. She could not quite bring herself to embrace her inner mud pie child. Her friend’s obvious enjoyment, and the warm sun and earthen smells seemed all to encourage her to just let go and have fun. Parting her legs, and reaching forward with her hands, Becca pulled some mud up into a pile, forming a dome, a pie, and wet, red, mud pie. Patting it with her hands, she began to enjoy playing with the dirt and mud. Even if it was a bit childlike, she could not deny the simple pleasure.

Watching Mirin almost completely cover her legs, and squirm around on her (what she suspected was a) bare behind, Becca inched a bit closer to the water, getting more of the wet mud around her, reaching forward and pulling out a larger hill of wet watery mud. Still piling her mud pie higher and higher, she did not notice Mirin’s calculating glance, nor the glob of mud held in her new friend’s right hand.

“Plop!” A large mud ball landed in the water directly in front of Becca, splashing up and getting her shirt a bit damp. “Eeeee!” Becca cried, startled, then turning to see the grinning face of her new friend. “You little!...” she swore, reaching out to grab some mud of her own and fling it at the other girl.

Chaos descended upon the small gully, and the shrieking sounds of young girls pierced through the air, silencing the sounds of the birds, causing all the small creatures to pause and burrow down, unsure of the source of the frightful noise. Mud was flying back and forth, the semi innocent tosses quickly becoming wetter, and more direct, after the first direct hit on Becca’s shirt. Soon, it was if the goal was total coverage, each girl trying to mark a previously clean place upon their friends clothing or body. Abandoning their sitting duck positions, they maneuvered around, bending down to get more mud before circling and attacking from angles of opportunity. Soon, they abandoned tossing, and were simply giving each other large wet hand splotches of mud, directly on each other’s wriggling, dodging bodies. The initial skirmish culminated in a surprise attack that altered the course of Becca’s afternoon. Advancing on Mirin for the millionth time, Becca’s hand was filled with an especially large blob of gloopy mud. An unseen irregularity in the earth caused Mirin to fall backward as she scuttled away from her attacker, her skirt flipping upwards exposing her privates that were only partially covered in mud. Like a moth to light, Becca’s aim was drawn to the pale expanse of unspoiled skin, and with a resounding “Ahah!” she scored a direct hit between Mirin’s legs, rubbing it in a bit for good measure.

Mirin shrieked loudly as she felt the cold mud and warm fingers and palm rubbing against her bare nethers. Her face turned the brightest most brilliant red either had ever seen as she froze still and just sat there. Looking down at the skirt that was half-folded over her lap exposing her skin that was smeared in mud from her privates all down to the top of her stockings. The fact that her stockings were striped was lost under the casing of mud that both she and Becca were coated with. A shudder ran down her body as she looked up at Becca. “N-Nuh-nuh-Becca~” She whined, not looking like she was going to cry or anything, but she was clearly surprised. “You got mud all over my puss! What the heck?!” She yelped shrilly, starting to pull away and close her legs - but as she did so she felt the mud smoosh between her thighs, rubbing against her nether regions so much so that another shudder shot through her body. This shudder though, was caused by an entirely different emotion. She reached down and grabbed a handful of mud in her shaky hand. The shudder traveled down to her stocking clad toes and then bouncing back up as she pushed Becca back a bit, then forced her own hand down under Bec’s skirt as she responded to the low-blow.

Becca was scared at first, thinking Mirin was really mad. She watched how Mirin lay there stunned, all covered in gooey mud, and she thought perhaps she had gone too far. But then Mirin got up and prepared her mutual destruction counter strike. Backing away from her, but unable to evade Mirin’s advance, she fell backward, aided by an assist from her small friend, and shrieked in turn as her panties and thighs were covered in red wet mud. Laughing now, and squirming around to get some more mud if she could. She noticed that Mirin was slowing down a bit, not quite as agile as before. “Did I hurt you sweetie!! I didn’t mean to push as hard as I did! Was just trying to get you as dirty as I think you really really like!” she said, sobering up a bit from the giddy attacks of the last few minutes.

Mirin shuddered again, slowly shaking her head ‘No’ as she pushed her muddy, filthy skirt back down to cover her legs and rubbed her thighs together underneath it. “I’m f-fine, you just surprised me.” She said in a whisper, looking away from her friend for a second and squishing her hands through the mud; quickly crafting a small, hand-high wall of clay around her to protect her from Becca, presumably. “Um ... you saw it, didn’t you?” She asked bashfully, finally looking up at her friend.

Becca nodded, “Yes...” she giggled a bit “You are a bit braver than me ... but ... does it feel weird? You know ... with nothing on under your skirt? People can see you know! Well, at least sometimes...” she said as she sat there, some mud slowly falling off her stomach where an especially thick glob had landed. She found herself trying to imagine what it would feel like to be bare in the mud too... “Please don’t be too embarrassed ... I mean, things are a bit different around here, it’s not like back home. But, please ... everyone seems very happy here ... if I’m shocked or anything, it’s just me not being used to you yet ... I really am not a very judgmental person ... and well, if it bothered me, do you think I would have double direct scored on you! It was WAY too tempting of a target...”

“Weird?” Mirin asked, putting a finger to her chin as she considered a thought that seemed to have never come up inside her little blonde head. “What do you mean weird? I think it feels normal ... I hate wearing panties - when I was a little girl I couldn’t stand them, and I was ... sooooo convinced they were killing me.” She giggled at the idea, tossing back her pretty twin-tails and then gathering up a handful of mud and smearing it up and down her leg, bunching her skirt up as she does. “And then I hit puberty, and I started getting hair down there ... and it just hurt so bad to wear panties, so I kind of just stopped. I put them on sometimes if I had to, but; who’s gonna look close enough to see if I have anything on under my tights?” She giggled and then threw some mud at Becca again before continuing to fully coat her other leg nonchalantly - like she was applying lotion. Slowly, up the length of her leg, then bending her skirt up to expose her muddy nethers as she rubs mud all around her pussy that was coated in hairs that had all been dyed a similar reddish orange hue. “No one really knows that I don’t ... you know, wear them. You won’t tell, will you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.