The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 31: Mother, May I?

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31: Mother, May I? - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

A loud gasp forced Alex to turn and see his mother standing, clutching her chest, taking in the naked tableau.

Pausing his attentions on Abby, he pulled out and stood up, his cock slick with her juices, quivering in hardness. Walking over to his mother, he took her hand and led her back to the foyer. “New rule after you left, no clothes for you lovelies. I put a basket here for you. Slip those off and come sit out on the couch, Abby and Kaylie are being punished for spying.”

“Spying?” Riki said, flustered, her hands moving to her blouse without hesitation, her mind spinning as she pictured in her mind what she had just seen. Gasping as Alex’s hand slid up under her skirt, his fingers sluicing directly into her wet center, she shivered as she removed her shirt. “I see you were good and did not put on any panties, but no bra either? What a nice idea. So sexy my mother has become.”

Placing her skirt and shirt in the basket he’d pointed out, she turned, watching her son walk back into the other room. Spotting him spraying something into the eager mouths of the two youngest girls as she entered the room again, she was a bit confused when he told her to open her mouth. “My new flavor enhancer is beyond anything you’ve ever tried, isn’t that right guys?” he said, holding up the bottle. Kaylie removed her mouth from between Izzy’s legs and said. “Oh my god, you won’t believe. I mean, she tasted good before, but now, fuck!”

“But ... but...” Riki continued to try and protest, her eyes continually drawn to Alex’s hard shaft. With a mental shrug, she opened her mouth for a shot of the flavor enhancer, blushing silly-like when he told her she was a good girl. She was his mother! Sitting down, she felt his cock brush her lips and as she opened them, the rush of delicious maleness drove all other thought from her mind. She had sucked and tasted him before, but it was nothing like this. Her eyes flew wide as she began to suck, barely registering the fact that her youngest was pressing her legs apart, her small face working it’s way up between her thighs.

“See what I mean?” Alex said, pulling away and letting his cock dangle in front of his mother. “Now, why don’t you tell me about your day while we punish these two, hmm?”

Alex stepped back between the bent over-young girls, and rather than sliding behind Abby, he knelt behind Kaylie, rubbing her rounded bottom frequently, enjoying the sounds she was making. With a Smack! and a Crack! he again began to warm both girls’ bottoms, his cock pressing against the blonde’s thigh as he moved.

Riki, gasping as her mind tried to come to terms with what was happening to her body, struggled to form words to explain her day. She remembered how it ended, of course, but how to explain how she got there, to Alex, that might be difficult.

Riki could feel every inch of her supposedly mature body reacting like a young girl first being looked at by a boy, albeit in a way her mother would never have approved. Bending down onto her forearms, she could feel her pelvis tilt and her hips spread, her sex opening like a flower for her lover’s pestle. Shame, sure, there was shame, she was being moved about like a pet for someone’s amusement, but there was much more than shame. There was excitement. Desire. Need, an all encompassing, quaking need.

“Very well John, take her, but not with love, or kindness. Use her body, show me how you use a woman, I want to see you cum as you take her.” Janet’s voice was getting husky, and as Riki looked over, she saw that she’d raised her skirt up over her spread legs, her knees on each arm of the chair. She had a dense forest of black curls framing her sex, but as her fingers worked, her shocking pink secrets were exposed to everyone’s gaze.

“Riki, pretend if you want that it’s those two coarse workman, jackhammering their way into your body as you stood idly by, watching them work.”

Gasping, Riki felt John slide into her, taking her cunt without a word of warning. His large hands grasped at her buttocks, and held her in place as he took her, like a dog. Her buttocks rocked under his blows as her cunt gushed in shameful arousal. She was wet, so wet, and taking his cock for no reason than because Janet told her to filled her with a submissive desire to which she was not accustomed. Was this why she let Alex do what he wanted? Did she secretly desire to be taken like a slut? Gone was the working woman making her way in the world. Everything was centered around how she was feeling. For two long years she had buried her feelings, but suddenly her deepest desires and darkest fantasies were being brought into the light. “Yes, god, take me, just take me like you’ve wanted to for two years.” Her nasty mind continued to play on her body, heightening her arousal, increasing her willing subjugation.

“I said fuck her, not play with her,” Janet said, her fingers moving between her legs in a very non-boss-like manner.

John groaned, grabbing Riki’s hips harder and slamming with even more force, causing her to splay out onto the ground, her hips still raised as he railed into her. Over and over he slammed into her until, gasping out, he began to cum. Pulling out, spraying his white seed all over the panting woman’s bare backside. He shook, his body at such a feverish pitch from the intensely quick orgasm that his balls ached and it felt like his cock was going to explode from the pressure.

“Better, much better, get over and suck up these juices until I cum. Riki you clean him up while he does his duty, no just lying there and enjoying your slutty self!”

The next few minutes were filled with Janet’s moans as John obediently served her with his mouth, his softening prick suckled clean by the naked slut on the floor. When Janet finally came, practically smothering him in her excitement, she pushed him away, toppling him over almost, wrenching him away from Riki’s mouth.

Looking at the two of them as she pulled her skirt back into place, Janet nodded thoughtfully. “You will do. Of course, none of this guarantees you a position in my office, but it does give you a certain latitude. And I will be sure and let you in on any prime properties, as long as you both continue to behave. We really do not need to have your earlier actions made public, now do we?” Smiling a bit to herself, Janet nodded at them as the two began to get dressed. “Remember now, be very obedient to all the girls in the office John, and your days of wearing underwear are over, missy. I like you on the edge. Be sure and come see me first thing in the morning, you never know when I will have a job for you!”.

Bringing her mind back to the present, Riki began to explain. “I got, um, caught at work, enjoying myself, um, thinking about everything that happened here lately”.

In light of catching Abby bringing Kaylie in, this was too much for Alex not to take notice, and if he had been a cat, his ears would have been fully upright. “And what happened?”

Doing her best to relay the story, Riki recounted her day, from the time she had been caught masturbating in the car, to the point she had been dismissed. Telling the story hadn’t been easy, more than once she had to take a break as Abby brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. As the story had gone on, Riki had slid further down in her seat and opened her legs wider for her youngest to get at her pussy. Describing the encounter with Janet and John was so wanton, and it drove home how naughty she had become.

With her daughter’s small pink tongue flicking her clit, she groaned and laced her fingers through Abby’s hair to bring her mouth as tight to her sex as possible. Her thoroughly slutty pussy clenched and unclenched as she finally reached the orgasm reliving work had teased out of her. Then her eyes settled on Kaylie, watching Abby’s best friend press against Alex, obviously doing her best to press her bottom awkwardly into her son even as she tongued Izzy to an orgasm herself.

With an effort, Riki pulled Abby away from her sex, which now covered her youngest’s face with her own dripping juices, “Wait, wait, stop for a moment, Abby,” she ordered. Doing that was harder than she would have thought possible as her body demanded sexual release once again. “So someone,” she told the room, “tell me how Kaylie has become involved.”

Even with her body flushed with arousal, Riki’s visage, just short of a storm cloud, was enough to halt the pushing and pulling. Alex stepped back from the brink of taking the eager young girl. He began to explain what had happened, how Abby and Kaylie had decided to use the hot tub without telling anyone. Abby picked up the thread, describing how she had worked her friend over until she was so excited she just had to come. Admitting that it was her fault, she told her mom she had been punished once already, and had agreed, as payment, to please everyone that night, or whatever else Alex, or her mother for that matter, decided was appropriate.

“Come up from there, Kaylie, sit. You obviously stumbled onto something that is not exactly normal. I am sorry they pulled you into doing things sexually. You are a young girl, and while Abby is just as young, she is part of our family and what we do here is very private. Very personal. It may be too late to hide what we are doing, you seem to have seen more than anyone should, I just do not know how we can keep this secret, as well as not make your exposure any worse than it already is!”

Standing up, Alex composed himself. His mother was right, they really where sharing something with Kaylie that they probably shouldn’t be. But it had all been happening so quickly, he had really let himself get carried away with the moment. While he wasn’t concerned he was going to rape Kaylie, she was overeager and he had grown a bit accustomed to getting what he wanted. He wasn’t as in control as he should have been.

“But, uh,” Kaylie tried to form her thoughts into words, “but it wasn’t bad! I was having fun!” Kaylie protested, and she was. She had made Izzy orgasm, and she could still feel how hard and wonderful Alex’s cock had been against her. The entire moment had been so intoxicating, she wouldn’t have minded if Alex had gone further; hoped he had gone further.

Sitting next to Riki, Kaylie couldn’t escape noticing how good the woman felt. Her skin against hers, even if it was just their thighs, was a natural extension of how good everything had felt. It just made her want to lean into Abby’s mother more, even if she was being stern with her. Realizing that she didn’t want to be shut out of what was occuring in the household, Kaylie plunged on, “You’re all so happy, and I wanted to share it to, please don’t make it stop, I won’t tell!” Kaylie insisted.


Hoping the formula was still working at or near full strength in both his mother and Kaylie, Alex attempted to salvage the situation before it was too late. “It will be ok. Right, Riki? It’s not like we can go back to denying what we all enjoy, and have come to look forward to.” Holding her gaze until she nodded, he turned his attention to the young waif sitting next to her. “And you, Kaylie, I know you would never do anything to hurt Abby, ever, right?” While he spoke, Kaylie nodded eagerly, earnestness written all over her face. “What happens here is very special and loving, and we don’t want anyone else to find out and stop it, now do we?” Sensing agreement, and hoping that the formula worked on their minds the way he was thinking it did, Alex motioned towards the back patio. “Since this all started with a desire to see our hot tub, I think those of us so inclined should have a soak before dinner.”

“Sounds great, as long as everyone is clear as to what it appropriate and not,” Riki said, feeling the young girl’s body next to hers while still suffering from the aftereffects of Abby’s attention and wishing that things were not quite so risky. The young girl looked delectable. “I got a text from Gwen, they are still at that day spa, she won’t be home until dinner.”


“That’s fine,” Alex answered her considering everything, “You know,” he began, “I’m not sure Kaylie should participate, or I should say, I don’t think she should have intercourse with me.”

Kaylie immediately started to protest and Alex held up his hand, “I know, I know, but Kaylie, you’re not part of our family, and we could get in serious trouble if something happened to you. We,” Alex said indicating all of the family present by pointing at the group, “Don’t want you to get hurt either. So let’s wait, you can watch, and I’m not saying you and Abby can’t fool around, but for now, you should just watch.”

“I agree,” Riki chimed in immediately putting her matriarch voice in letting everyone know this wasn’t arguable,, “Kaylie, you’re young, and you’re not our daughter, and you should be taking your time with all of this. Later, down the road, if you still feel the same, then we can talk about it then, but for now i think you should wait and watch. Alright?”


Alex was amused, and secretly pleased. His once conservative mother was insisting that, in order to behave, that Abby’s young friend could only hang out naked and watch others have sex. Perfectly reasonable, right? It was clear that the formula he had found, and tweaked slightly, continued to work on his family. Their inhibitions and conservative outlooks about sex had subsided greatly, though none to quite the degree his youngest sister seemed to have changed. He swore that she would go to school butt naked if she could!

He watched as the two youngest got up from their spots on the floor and couch and darted off to the hot tub, not bothering to stop and get towels or anything. Shaking his head, smiling, he held out his hand to his mother, lifting her up from her seat. “Someone had a very interesting day, well, it seems everyone but me did, right, Izzy?” he asked over his shoulder, smiling as she came up to bracket him on the other side.


Reaching down Alex cupped both his drop dead sexy step mother’s and his hot sister’s bottoms, giving each a squeeze as he pulled them in close. On either side he had one of his women, cause they were his now, pressing their breasts against him. He could even feel them responding, the subtle shift in their stance to bring their hips to him. “So, shall we join the girls in the hot tub?” he asked looking forward to the rest of the evening, “and then we can have dinner ready for when Gwen gets home.”


Gwen came into the house, shut the door and leaned against it feeling almost breathless. “I can’t believe that just happened!” she thought to herself. In her head she replayed the afternoon and what had happened with her friends; the entire scene had been like something out of an erotic novel or something, and she, Gwen, had been at the heart of it. A month ago, hell possibly a week ago, she would have been mortified and likely had run out of the sauna; but she hadn’t, instead she had begged, performed and ... even still she could feel her cheeks heat up at the same time she felt her core go all juicy again.

Slowly she replayed the afternoon, once more unbelieving until Abby’s voice broke in, “You’re overdressed,” Abby accused her with an impish grin on her face. Abby stood before her, hip cocked off to one side and a fist on it, striking a pose that she had come to know quite well.

Smiling, Gwen nodded, pulling herself out of her reverie. As she slipped her clothes off and put them into the basket, she watched her sister’s cute butt walk away. “Dinner is on the table, we almost started without you!” Abby called back, her brown curls swaying softly as she walked.

Walking into the dining room, still not used to being completely nude in a non-private setting, Gwen could feel her private excitement grow as she realized everyone would be looking at her. Again. Stopping, surprised, she saw Kaylie sitting next to Abby, as naked as the rest of them were. ‘Wha?” she said, moving to her seat and sitting down. She saw everyone glance at each other as she took a bite of Alex’s now famous fettucini, moaning in gastronomic delight at the delicious sauce.

Alex explained, briefly, what had transpired, and that Abby was going to continue to be punished for her lack of judgement, but quickly changed gears, watching as everyone dug into his formula-enhanced meal. He really wanted these new attitudes to cement before anyone backslid. He looked up, startled, when Gwen grabbed the flavor enhancer from the middle of the table and sprayed her tongue. ‘Oh shit, I thought I had put all of those in the kitchen!’ he thought, unsure what the double attack would do to Gwen. Covering up his concern, he asked innocently enough “So, how was the spa?”

Blushing, the rush of arousal coursing through her as she took another bite of noodles, the flavor practically exploding off of her tongue, Gwen began to share, discreetly at first. “Oh, it was good, um, just a girl day, you know. Facials, Massages, Steam room”. As she spoke, she paused to take a bite, allowing her mind to remind herself just how things had ended up.

“You touched them, didn’t you?” Ree stood up, her towel falling from her lap as she walked over to stand next to Steph, completely at ease with her naked form. As if she was a nudist as well.

“Yes.”

“You did more than that, didn’t you?” Ree asked, moving even closer, her nude body glistening with perspiration. Gwen’s eyes were locked onto Ree’s, and though she’d stopped playing with herself, her thighs rocked open and closed as she was teased and tormented by the pretty blonde.

“Y-y-yes.” Gwen said finally, closing her eyes in shame.

“Show us.” Ree moved up to where Gwen lay on the middle tier, and standing up, her head almost touching the ceiling of the sauna, sat down on the top tier, and parted her legs. “Come show us.”

Gwen looked at Ree’s face briefly before casting her eyes downward, the flush only deepening in her cheeks. Glancing at the other two briefly, she kept her eyes on her target as she got up from her bench, naked and perspiring, and moved to kneel between Ree’s parted legs. Without a word, she leaned in a slowly licked at the girl’s sex, tasting her friend for the first time in her life.

Ree moaned, looking at the other two, seeing their shocked looks. “Do you blame me? Look at her, you know she was eager. Don’t tell me you don’t want the same, I can see it in your eyes. Get up here, I bet she will do all three of us. Won’t you, you little pussy slut?” Ree’s hand on Gwen’s head, petting her, kept her in place as Steph and Jen moved to the top bench with somewhat less ease than Ree had taken charge.

Gwen’s mind descended into a delicious little spot where all she thought about was the taste on her tongue. Abby had trained her well, it seemed, she loved the taste. As she dove in deeper between Ree’s thighs, she could hear the others moving, and she quivered deep inside as she realized they were seeing her in the altogether, and in her most submissive manner. Their relationship was likely to be changed permanently. At a tap on her shoulder, she looked up at Steph’s eager face, and moved a couple feet to her right. As she gently parted the blonde’s curls, she saw Ree’s fingers darting down to circle her clit, keeping her arousal at an high peak while watching their naked friend obediently mouth their wet cunnies.

Jen was actively playing with herself, unable to wait until their friend got to her, and if she was embarrassed to be seen masturbating in a semi-public place, no one could tell. In fact, the three naked friends seemed to ignore the newness of their casual approach to exposure, and their eagerness to have Gwen service each of them would have been met with squeals of “Ewwwww” as recently as this morning. As Gwen rotated amongst the three, it took only a few minutes before each girl was spreading her juices all over the obedient pussy slut’s tongue, and their continued shaming of her actions kept driving her to more and more energetic oral attacks.

Gwens face was flushed as she recalled just how ‘unordinary’ her day was, and Alex was quick to pounce. “I think maybe it was a bit more than that?”

“Why would you think that?” Gwen asked back, but she knew she didn’t sound confident, and she could feel her body betray her immediately. The idea of being caught in this lie was thrilling, embarrassing and as a result highly erotic. So much so that she couldn’t help it as she shifted in her chair to tuck her foot under her pussy. “Could you pass me the rolls?” Gwen asked her mother who, Gwen noticed, was eyeing her curiously and with a noticeable interest.

Alex leaned forward, fork in one hand, knife in the other and he gestured with the knife, “Cause you went a red as a robin,” he retorted, “you always go beat red anytime we catch you doing anything.”

“You do!” Abby chimed in cheerfully, who then turned to Kaylie and proceeded to comment further, “Once I came into our room as Gwen was trying to hide that she was playing with herself, as she pretended to read her book, even though she had a pillow tucked between her legs. It was SO funny cause she was acting like nothing was going on even though it looked like she was humping the pillow, which she was.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.