The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 28: Changes Afoot

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: Changes Afoot - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sitting at one of the myriad of small tables, Izzy waited for Jake to arrive, and Paul as well. Nibbling on a fry, she remembered Alex’s taste enhancer, and giving herself a quick spray, she tucked into the fries with renewed gusto. They tasted like the most potato-ee, crispy, salty treat in the world!

Izzy was becoming increasingly bored with Jake. He’d shown up a few minutes after 12. Late. And then immediately acted as if there was nothing wrong. The undercurrent of tingling anticipation she had felt whenever she was around Alex, or even Paul, was completely missing as she sat across from him, making a mental list of all his shortcomings.

Oblivious to her needs. Incapable of thinking much beyond sports, or his dick. Never performed oral sex, called it gross. Took her for granted in so many ways, it was hard to imagine she had gone out with him for 6 months.

Savoring another taste enhanced fry, she finally broke into his narcissistic monologue about the latest game he watched and said “I’m breaking up with you, I don’t need your shit anymore”.

Like a slate had dropped in the middle of a classroom, the silence that followed was deafening. After a moment, Jake laughed, “You’re joking, ha ha very funny.!”

“Funny? Maybe, but not for you. I’m serious”.

As it dawned on him that Izzy was dead serious, Jake began to bargain, and eventually to plead.

Izzy found it all rather boring, and as he broke into yet another promise to be better, to treat her like a queen, she could not help but let a long sigh escape her lips. The longer she sat there, the less she felt ‘anything’ for Jake. She did feel something, something stirring deep inside of her, but every time she thought about it, it centered around Alex and the way he had been making her feel. Like Paul seemed to instinctively know. Jake’s groveling and patent misunderstanding of what made her tick only reinforced her confidence in her decision. Unable to just shut him off, she looked up, wary, but curious, as Paul caught her eye, and walked over.

“Ah good, you are here like I asked. I see you have a new friend?” he said, making little of Jake, well aware that she had said she was meeting with him to break if off. Putting his hand on her shoulder, he stood next to her, looking down at Jake, smiling benignly.

“Hey who the fuck are you? I’m not a new friend, I’m her boyfriend for chrissakes!” Jake sputtered, suddenly worried about the new dynamic. Paul’s confident stance and easy manner belied a strength that Jake was not sure he could match.

“Oh, sorry, my misunderstanding. This girl and I have some unfinished business, and I told her to meet me at 12:30. I bought her that lovely outfit, but she had not finished paying for it. “ As he spoke, he slowly lowered his hand until he was cupping her breast directly in front of Jake, daring him to say anything.

Izzy melted into his touch, the renewed application of the formula having reopened her obedience channel, lessened her inhibition, and ramped up her arousal. It was if she was primed, again, for an adventure that promised to continue to lead her in ways she did not expect. Pressing her cheek against his shoulder as he casually groped her through the corset, she squeezed her thighs together in need as her body flooded her sex with fluid.

Jake stared daggers at Paul, but did not have the courage to confront him. Turning back to Izzy, he pleaded one more time. “Come on Iz, I swear, I will give you whatever you want, I will worship you if that’s what it takes!”.

Paul shook his head. Jake had no idea what he had once had. “Come, Iz is it? Short for Isabel? I only have 30 minutes before I must get back to the shop. Lifting her to her feet, he turned and led her away from the frustrated ex-boyfriend, his hand reaching down to firmly cup her buttock held tight in the pink shorts he’d had Chloe give her.

Taking her down one of the employee back passages, Paul unlocked a small bathroom with a key from his chain. Flicking on the lights, he pushed Izzy inside, turning and locking the door, and sliding the occupied sign in to place.

“Hardly anyone comes back here, so we should be undisturbed” he told Izzy, watching as she stood there, looking down, obviously a bit nervous.

“You know you disobeyed me, right? You moved when I told you not to. And I said I’d deal with it later, right? Well, this is later. Get your clothes off, now, you have 20 seconds.”

Izzy, blushing as she felt herself reacting to his commanding tone - her body’s need answering him, quickly slipped down her shorts, kicking them to the side, and deftly unbuttoning the many hooks in her corset. Feverishly trying to move faster, she finally parted the stiff garment and pulled it off of her, dropping it on top of her shorts, holding her arms wide in naked supplication.

“Thirty seconds, more like, will just add another ten swats to that sweet ass of yours. Turn around, bend over and grab ahold of the counter. Do not let go, and do not miss a count, or I shall start over, understand””

Bewildered by the sudden change, but unable to deny the flood of dampness running down her thigh, Izzy turned and did as he asked, bending over somewhat horizontal and holding onto the edge of the counter.

Kicking at her feet, Paul continued ‘Feet apart, as far as you can, I want you to keep moving them until you can just barely stay upright.” He kept running his fingers over her exposed skin, cupping each curve softly, sending teasing tingles and trails of goosebumps up and down her body.

Izzy moved her feet apart, farther and farther, until her calves began to tremble as she struggled to keep from falling.

“Very good, I can see why he calls you a good girl, he’s been training you well. You will have to give him my compliments.” Suddenly, without any warning, he brought his hand down hard on her tightly stretched right buttock.

“Aieee!” Izzy cried, the burning shooting through her skin, running all the way to her brain.

“Count, my horny little slut, or it does not count!” Again, without warning, and answering crack on the other side mirrored the first.

Gasping Izzy cried “One! Oh god, one!” Her whole ass was on fire, and he was just beginning. Alex had been firm, demanding, but she’d never felt anything like this. It hurt, oh god it hurt, but the heat seemed to only intensify her other aroused feelings

“Two” and then “Three, Ah!” met his next two blows, equally hard, raining down on her slowly numbing skin. Her whole pelvis felt like it was on fire, and she was sure she was dripping directly onto the floor, her legs were so far apart her sex had to be split wide open as it flooded with her reaction.

Over and over he kept striking, and Izzy worked hard to keep counting. At Ten she could barely feel her bottom, every inch of skin seemed as if was inflamed with a red fire. As the blows continued, the pain doubled down on the already sore skin, while spreading the pain inch by inch towards her wide open sex.

“Nineteen” she cried, her tears flowing now. HIs hand had landed just next to her wet lips, and she knew the next one would be directly on her cunt. She feared, and desired that nasty blow in equal measure. She had never felt quite this aroused, just from a harsh spanking.

The next blow did not fall for a long time, and Izzy hung there quivering, knowing it was coming, knowing where it was going to hit, and crying out for it to just be over.

“I think that’s enough for today” Paul said, sending Izzy’s mind frantically searching for some way to consummate the feelings raging through her.

A red hot poker of flesh speared her, and two hands grasped onto her sore ass, and Izzy came all in a rush, for the second time under his cock. Every stroke seemed to hit her deep and hard, bumping into her cervix. Every grasp of her sore flesh sent additional waves of orgasmic pleasure into her brain, and she came, over and over, each one coming within seconds of the last one. She lost track after a while, but she knew it had to be over 3, or 5, ofr7, they just kept coming and coming and coming.

Paul smirked, pleased at how randy this bitch was, and as she came under him, he purposely mauled her sore flesh, searing into her mind the combination of pain and pleasure. Her quivering quim gripped him so tight and so velvety soft, that when he could not hold back any longer, and he began to blast off into her wet cunt, it was like they were made for each other. His cock owned her cunt. At least for the moment. Stepping away as his cock stopped spurting, he began to put himself back together, checking the time on his watch.

“I hope you learned your lesson Izzy, though I would certainly enjoy giving you another punishment anytime, your reaction was exquisite. If I am any judge, you came more times in the last ten minutes than you have in a while, and what does that say about you, hmm? Good girl!.” Smiling, he ran his hand over the red flesh caringly. “Hold there for a moment, let me look at you, before I unlock the door and let us both get back to our lives.


Paul had just left, his seed still spilling out of her cunt, her ass still warm from his blows. As Izzy slid her shorts back up, her liquid filled sex squelching into the fabric, she heard her phone beep, announcing a message.

Remember the rules, no panties. I am not sure I can trust you to stay that way, so from time to time I am going to ask for proof. Take a snapshot of your panty less state and send it to me right away.

Quickly undoing the shorts again, and sliding them down her hips slightly, Izzy worked to get a selfie of her groin area into focus. Hoping he did not mind that she had changed into her new outfit, she framed her damp abused shaven sex between the pink shorts and her corset. Looking over the three shots she took, she picked the best one and sent it to Alex.


Boldly straddling Kaylie as her friend lay on her stomach, Abby pressed her naked sex into Kaylie’s bikini clad bottom. Quickly squirting a copious amount of sunscreen all over Kaylie’s back, Abby immediately bent forward and ran her hands all over the other girl’s back. Debating about telling her that her father was watching, Abby decided to wait a bit, intending on upping the ante a bit, so to speak. Deftly undoing Kaylie’s bikini strap, she let the sides fall away as her hands quickly covered the bared skin. Moving constantly, smoothly, deftly, Abby reached up and untied the string around Kaylie’s neck. Keeping her hands moving up and down the exposed length of Kaylie’s back, Abby glanced up at the window she assumed Robert was watching through, and wondered if he was still there. Not detecting anything, she slid down off of Kaylie’s bottom, running her hands lower, gripping Kaylie’s swimsuit bottoms and pulling them down slightly, exposing her white white cheeks.

“Abby!” Kaylie squealed, her legs still trapped by Abby’s weight. As she pushed up on her hands slightly, she felt her top fall away completely, and she dropped back down to the lounger with a small squeak of surprise.

“Hush! Trust me. You want to change things up and feel what I feel? Let me do this!”

Acquiescing, Kaylie turned her head face down, shuddering a little in fear as Abby continued to cover her back and ass with the slick oily sunscreen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.