The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 25: Rules rules rules

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Rules rules rules - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Izzy stepped away from the incestuous tableau, smiling at her brother as he made his exit. Oddly energized, she went and made another latte, inhaling the aromatic steam as the machine brewed her espresso. Adding plenty of steamed milk, she took a satisfying taste before setting it down to cool a bit while she fixed herself some toast and fruit. She turned to watch Gwen slide off the table, her two younger sisters looking quite flushed and ‘spent’ from the morning’s activities. Overhearing something about ‘shaving’, she paused her food preparation long enough to issue a caution “Take your time, you don’t want any nicks there, of all places!”. Rubbing one set of fingers lightly over the front of her smooth as silk sex, Izzy shuddered a bit inside, imagining a cut ‘down there’.

“We’ll be careful” and “Of course” were their replies, and as the two left the kitchen, Izzy was left alone, quickly finishing her food prep, and sitting bare assed at the table with her toast, fruit, and tasty latte.


Passing Alex in the hall, his wet naked body draped by a towel, Gwen tried to not blush as their two bodies brushed against each other slightly. This whole naked thing was more than a bit overwhelming, and she was constantly being inundated with new sensations, and powerful emotional responses. It was all quite exhilarating, and a tad scary.

“I’ll be in my lab if you guys need me, unless ... you wanted me to help?” Alex smirked as they crossed paths.

“No, um, I think we are fine, really!” Gwen retorted, torn between being a bit sassy, and shy, still not quite sure where the lines were between the 4 of them. Five if you count her mother.

As Alex vacated the shower Abby was there immediately, gathering up a towel, washcloth, razor, a pair of scissors (for anything too long for a razor), and some of Izzy’s shaving cream. Bundling it all together in the towel so she could carry it easily, she set it down before pulling the wash tub from the closet and filling it full of hot water. Sure, they could do this in the bathroom, but leaning back on the bed seemed so much more sensual and relaxing than the hard surfaces of linoleum.

With everything ready to go, Abby marched back towards her and Gwen’s bedroom spotting Gwen coming down the hallway, “Coming Gwen?” Abby asked. Though it sounded like a question, it was clearly not. As far as they were concerned, the pecking order was decided and her older sister was clearly on the receiving end.

“Yes,” Gwen answered, then hurried to their room.

As Gwen entered the room, Abby flashed her one of her patented impish grins, “Get on the bed, you’re going first,” she told her as Abby finished laying the towel out over her bed, then turned to get the small pair of scissors. “First I’m going to trim all the hair with these,” she informed Gwen, “Then we will get you wet down there,” Abby smirked, “and then comes the shaving. We are going to leave a little runway for you though, but everything else is going to be smooth as silk.”.

Gwen wasn’t entirely sure about all of this and she was nervous. “Shouldn’t I do it?” Gwen asked, “I mean, it’s my vagina, and maybe I’ll be able to. you know, trim it easier, safer.” The use of the word vagina was deliberate and Gwen knew it sounded prudish. After all she didn’t want it to sound like she was eager to spread her legs for her little sister, or that she was eager for Abby to take charge. Hopefully, and this was a thin hope (and probably more an excuse than anything), that if she made it sound more mundane, perhaps she could make it more common, like sisters brushing their hair together.

More like normal sisters... “Yeah, right”, Gwen thought, “Like anything about this is normal. Her little sister was bossing her around, she was fapping in front of her family, and she was getting wet over it.

“Oh, I think you could, but if I do it, I think it will be much safer. I can see everything much more clearly. Up now, and get those legs spread, yes ... like that” Abby said, nodding as Gwen got on the bed, settling her bottom on the towel, and laid back, her legs falling apart slightly.

“Like before now, pretend Alex is watching you masturbate, I know you like that, give me a wide open playing field you little horny slut!” Abby enjoyed the way Gwen seemed to shiver and shake as she heard Abby call her a slut. Something about being pushed and name calling sure seemed to get her sister’s motor running.

“Oh God,” Gwen thought in exasperation with herself. Abby was ordering her around, again, calling her a slut, again, and she was getting wet over it again!. Her face was beet red, she could feel it all the way from her chest to her the roots of her hair, but she could also feel herself getting wetter.

“Perfect” Abby said as Gwen drew her knees up and let them fall to either side, her heels nearing her bottom. Splayed wide, she had no secrets, not that she really had any left after the last few days.

Working quickly, Abby ran the scissors carefully over the whole plane of Gwen’s sex, fluffing up the damp curls, her lips curling into a cute little moue as some of the hairs seemed to stick to the scissors, threatening to cause Gwen some pain if Abby was not especially careful. Soon, she was satisfied with what she could do with a pair of scissors and she patted her sister’s upper thigh teasingly. “Stay there, just like that in fact ... I’ll grab the bucket of warm water and a wash cloth, and soften your skin before we start to shave.

As Gwen lay there, while Abby got some warm water, she reached down, and slid a finger over her wet folds, just checking, “Yeah right.” she thought to herself as she shivered again, her folds so sensitive that they ran tingles up her spine and made her toes curl.

“Get your hand away from your pussy!” Abby snapped at her with a teasing tone that said she knew what her older sister had been up to. “Don’t make me have to take more drastic measures,” Abby continued, “cause don’t think I won’t! No fapping until I’m done!”

Abby settled down in front of her sister, then arranged the hot water in the small pink plastic bath basin. She pulled out the shaving gel, put some on her hand and then coated Gwen’s pussy, leaving a small line down the center that exposed her glistening labia. Then she pulled out the razor with a bit of flourish, and held it up. “Ready to be baby smooth Gwen?” Abby teased her.

Gwen lay there, blushing, her pink lips damp and quivering, slightly opened from her fingers quick exploration. ‘What is WRONG with you?’ she wondered at herself, ‘You are turning into a nasty little slut, and enjoying it!” As Abby began to coat her pubic area with shaving cream, she could feel her pussy flooding with her juices, her spread open position, and the coolness of the gel, combined with Abby’s nearness, all seemed to just hit her exhibitionist buttons, and her pussy seemed to have a mind of its own now.

“Y-y-yes” she said, trying to hide the arousal raging through her body, leaning back and waiting for her sister’s touch. The first strokes of the razor against her skin, slowly denuding the area of all hair, sent tiny tingles of increased exposure signals to her overworked brain. The more ‘naked’ she became, the naughtier it seemed. The small bits of hair that were going to be left would do nothing to hide her lips, or her clit. Everyone would easily see whenever she got wet. And that would just make her wetter. The more she thought about it, the wetter she got, and she could not stop herself from slowly rocking her hips, feeling herself become more and more turned on.

“Hold still!” Abby told her sister sternly, holding the razor up and waving at her sister’s face warningly.

“Ok, sorry, um, wow ... that feels...” Gwen said softly, trying to hold still as Abby worked. As all of her hair was removed, except that bit directly above her clit, she felt Abby’s small fingers gliding over her skin, feeling for any stubble, moving over and over to ensure that she got Gwen completely smooth.

“I can’t wait to do this for Kaylie too, this is kinda fun” Abby said, continuing to run her fingers over her sister’s newly shaven sex. Watching Gwen squirm, she debated about finishing her sister off, but after their morning session, she thought they should take it easy. Pulling her hand away, and rubbing the dregs of shaving cream away with a towel, she smiled at the flushed face of her sister and said “My turn!”

Abby scrambled up onto the bed and took Gwen’s spot as Gwen slid off the bed. It was hard for Abby not to notice the flush that decorated Gwen’s face, or how her step sister avoided her gaze which didn’t help the self satisfied smirk that painted Abby’s face as she spread her legs. “Take your time,” Abby told her before settling back with her eyes closed to enjoy the hell out of the entire experience.

Gwen got started slowly, taking her time out of fear of nicking her sister, but Abby made it pretty easy to her in comparison. She didn’t squirm around in the same way, but relieved some of her own pleasure by playing with her hard little nipples as Gwen worked, “Oh fuck, this does feel good. Kaylie is going to love this.”

“Kaylie?” Gwen asked as she drew the razor across Abby’s stubble.

“Uh-huh,” Abby responded, opening her eyes to watch Gwen between her legs, “My best friend, and well,” Abby told her with a little devil’s twinkle in her eye, “we’ve been helping each other out a little, and it’s been some really nice helping.”

The comment made Gwen stop for a moment stunned at Abby’s near confession. Why this should surprise her she didn’t know after everything that had happened in the family recently.

“Don’t worry about leaving any, I want it all off. That just seems, you know, naughtier and stuff. Besides, “ Abby paused, looking up at the slightly bemused look on Gwen’s face. “It feels so good and I kinda wanna shock Kaylie!” she added, sliding her hand down from her nipple, dodging the side of her sex still covered with foam, and feeling the slickness of her denuded skin.

Gwen shook her head at the antics of her incorrigible step-sister, but nevertheless heeded her wishes. Running her hand over the foamy hairs one more time, she concentrated on carefully removing all of the hair above and around her sister’s sex. Wiping Abby dry, she spotted a few stray hairs near the top of the young girl’s slit, and she tsked in frustration. “Missed some” she said, getting the warm rag back to dampen the splayed open pussy before her. Getting a small amount of foam in her hand, she covered the top half of Abby’s slit and used her fingers to make sure she was well covered. Pulling back on one side, opening up the girl’s labia, she carefully ran the razor along the edge, getting at the recalcitrant hairs.

“Oh, mmm, that’s ... yes, that’s good” Abby said, laid back now, her hands slowly tweaking each nipple. “Don’t forget, when you are done, give us a nice sisterly kiss...”. As Gwen once again patted Abby dry and looked for any strays. Ab’s moved her heels up onto the bed and laid her knees wide. “This should make it nice and easy ... just like last night now, hmmm?”

Abby had hardly finished with telling her sister to tongue her when the phone rang. Reaching down with one hand Abby put a restraining hand on the top of Gwen’s head as she stretched with her other hand to snag the portable phone on Gwen’s bedside stand. She didn’t want Gwen going anywhere, and besides Gwen would probably get off as her sister answered her phone as she lapped at her younger sister’s cunt.

Gwen tried to resist sort of, but the moment Abby pulled her head - and her tongue -- squarely into her wet soapy smelling folds, Gwen compiled, her tongue snaking out to give Abby’s clit a little swipe or two, cause after all, once Abby answered for her, she would hand the phone over, right?

“Hello?” Abby asked into the phone, “Who is it?” she asked with just a bit of a breathy response.

“Um, uh, Hello, is Gwen there?” The girl asked on the other end of the phone, clearly surprised to get another voice other than Gwen’s.

Not being super familiar with Gwen’s friends, Abby couldn’t place who this was. It was obviously someone about her older step sister’s age, but it could have been any number of her step sister’s girl friends, “Muh huh, Gwen’s here, but she’s a bit, ahh, busy,” Abby replied, “Can’t talk at the moment, her mouth is full.”

Gwen went still for a moment, and almost right on cue as her little sister said, her mouth was full, it was like someone turning on a faucet and her juices started flowing along with a heady sense of pleasure and embarrassment. “I’m going to kill her! Gwen thought, but she knew she wasn’t really. At this point there wasn’t any doubt who was in charge, and it wasn’t Gwen. All Gwen could do was widen her eyes, and shake her head with her mouth on Abby’s wet slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.