The Lost Notebook of Doctor E
Chapter 24: Riki and John and Janet, oh my!

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Riki and John and Janet, oh my! - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Riki hadn’t noticed him as he entered the bathroom quietly, but she sure as hell noticed as John’s hands closed over her breasts, and it was completely unfair. She should have shoved him off her, she should have yelled for help, but the only thing that came out of her mouth was a deep needy moan, and her body further betrayed her by pushing her ass back into his larger body.

“John, no, we can’t do this,” she gasped to him as her own hands covered his own, encouraging him to squeeze her tits. If this wasn’t a classic, my mouth says no, but body says yes, she didn’t know what was. She wasn’t discouraging him, she was encouraging him. “John, not right now, please,” she begged him even as held his hands tight to her, “I can’t stop, and I should stop, but...” Riki didn’t get to finish that sentence as John squeezed her breasts, mauling them and the sensations just went right to her core.

“Riki,” he told her obviously ignoring her plea’s “you have no idea how much i have been thinking about you.” he told her as he let go of one breast and started pulling her blouse open baring her bra then slipped one hand in to grab her breast, “I’ve been fucking you in my imagination ever since that afternoon,” he told her, his mouth near her ear, teasing it with the hot whispered confession.

“Nooooo ... John ... please,” Riki moaned, “I can’t hear that right now, I just can’t cause it just makes me want to...” Riki didn’t finish the sentence but she pushed back against him again. She could feel his hard on pressing into her ass, and she remembered how good his cock had felt inside of her. It hadn’t actually felt as good as Alex, but it had felt amazing, and after the fantasy watching the two hot construction guys outside her body was clamoring for more. “Why?! Why do I need to get screwed again?! And why John? Why can’t I just say no ... fuuuuuck... She thought up until she felt John’s hand slip under her skirt, and his bare hand meeting her bare thigh. All her self control was gone, she was becoming a sex addict, Alex, and John ... she was just letting them do what they wanted to her, and worst of all, she wanted it.

“Fuck Riki, you’re so wet already, you’re so ready, were you hoping I would come in here? Were you thinking about me fucking you again?” John groaned as he slid his fingers back and forth over her molten sex making her body shake with each touch of his hand, “What a fucking hot little slut you are!”

“Oh god, I am a slut,” Riki moaned out, and she felt her hips buck against his fingers. It had just come out, but John was right; only a slut got wet like this. Only a slut would just let any man just do something like this. She didn’t want him to go away, she wanted John to...

“What the hell is going on in here?!!” Janet’s voice cut through the sexual tension like a knife making both John, and Riki jump and separate instantly While John was still dressed, one of Riki’s breasts was hanging out of her blouse, and her skirt was up around her waist. They looked like two high schoolers caught in the bathroom together. “No! No! No!” Riki thought panicking, “I can’t get fired, I can’t, oh god what have I done! Why don’t I have any self control anymore?

“Janet, Um I can explain!” Riki blurted immediately, though how she would explain it she wasn’t sure.

Janet watched as Riki pulled her blouse closed, somewhat hiding her heaving bosom, and pushed her skirt back down over her hips. “I’m sure you, can” she said, after a short pause. “I expect you in my office in ten minutes, once you’ve, cleaned up” she said, enjoying the nervous scare look in her independent contractor realtor’s face. “As for you, if I find out this was anything other than 100% consensual, you are done, mister” she said, looking up at John, her tiny, but powerful frame dwarfed by his admittedly impressive physique.

“No, I swear, it was, I mean. I know she was, I mean, I, oh fuck, don’t tell my wife, please?”

Shaking her head, watching him leave, Janet looked at Riki one more and time and repeated. “Ten minutes”.

With that said, she followed John’s steps and left the small tiled room, her heels clacking on the bright floor.


Gwen just could stop herself, she knew she was being bad, but watching Alex take Abby like that, and having Alex watch her was driving her mad, and to make matters worse, Izzy had moved behind her and was pressing her large tits into her back as she reached around and played with her breasts. Izzy’s fingers were teasing at her nipples pulling at them, elongating them, twisting them, then letting them go, and doing it all over and over, leaving Gwen a total piece of putty in her older sister’s hands.

“Oh Gwen,” Izzy cooed in her ear, “such a good girl, so proper, and now...” Izzy pinched her nipples again and it made Gwen groan and grind against her hand even more, “you’re showing how much you like this, aren’t you? You’re getting off on this, aren’t you? Good little Gwen is getting off.”

“Yes,” was all Gwen could do to respond in a short groan; because she was getting off on it, she already had a little orgasm, but she was building toward a second, and she liked watching Abby get good and fucked by her older brother. What did that say about her?

“Oh my god, he’s so big! Abby thought as Alex rocked her body again and again thrusting into her. This was nothing like her hairbrush, much less anything like her fingers. Alex’s cock was both hard and soft at the same time, and she could feel the warmth radiating from his cock deep inside her core. Each time Alex thrust she felt him smack against her rear and her body jerked, his hands were clamped around her waist. She was caught by the odd sense of togetherness, and control that she had allowed him. She was pressed to the counter, and it was Alex who was controlling the pace, depth, etc, but she had let him inside of her. “Oh my god, maybe he’s going to cum in me to! I’m going to have little Alex sperm wiggling inside of me!” That thought sent a both a thrill of fear and pleasure through Abby. She loved the idea of Alex’s cum leaking out of her, and even the idea of her brother getting her pregnant gave her a taboo thrill as well, but her overriding good sense said no, “Alex...” she panted out between grunts of his thrusts, “Alex, uh, I’m not ... uh, uh, uh don’t cum ... uh me! I ... uh.uh ... not ... pill!”

Hearing Abby tell him something, and seemingly pretty urgent about it, he slowed down so he could make out what she was saying. Abby was pushing herself up, and looking over her shoulder. He was sure he wasn’t hurting her, and Abby wasn’t afraid, he recognized the glazed lust in her eyes, but she was being insistent.

“Fuck, Alex ... uh, don’t cum in me, I’m not on the pill,” Abby got out, and as she finished she let out a long moan...”Which sucks, this feel so good ... I want your cum...”

Alex leaned down into Abby, putting his mouth close to her ear, and nipped at it, “Where do you want it Abby?” he growled at her,

“In my mouth ... wait till I tell Kaylie, god...”

Feeling the culmination of their act was imminent, Alex slowed, his cock sliding in and out a couple more times before slowly withdrawing until just his head was inside of her, pausing while the two of them quivered around their intimate connection.

With a muffled groan of frustrated desire, Abby pulled away and squirmed around awkwardly, pushing him back so she could get on the floor again. Looking over at Izzy toying with Gwen, her lust filled eyes barely registered Gwen’s piercing look before she grabbed Alex’s slick cock in her hand and brought the slimy head to her lips. Moaning, the nastiness of her putting his cock covered with her own juices inside of her mouth seemed to cause another wave of pleasure to slide down to her already swampy sex. As she felt his shaft quiver in her mouth, she prepared herself for his explosion - though not quite sure what to expect ... she had read a little about it of course, but reading and doing are two different things. Kaylie was going to be so turned on when she told her all of this.


Knocking on the open door of her boss Janet’s office, Riki stepped inside nervously, her excuses freshly prepared.

“Close the door”

Nodding, her head bobbing like a nervous little bird, Riki complied, turning and closing the door, before coming back to Janet’s desk, looking at the two chairs facing Janet, moving towards one as if to sit down.

“No, you can stand. For now”

Gulping, trying to swallow her fear, Riki stopped moving, standing nervously before the desk and began to explain. “I don’t know what came over me, I’ve never acted like that before, I swear it will never happen again, please, don’t let me go!”

Janet looked over the nervous woman, letting Riki squirm mentally as she said nothing, other than preventing her from sitting down. She wanted her nervous, off balance, uncertain. She watched the other woman, noting the hint of nipples pressing through her blouse, and her face was still a bit flushed, her neck and chest peeking through the v-neckline exhibiting more than her usual bit of color.

“I can’t have my employees, especially my leaders, acting so unprofessional, Riki. It’s not like we are running a brothel here!”

“No, of course not, I mean, I swear, I dunno what came over me, I was just, um ... it’s like...” Riki stammered, unable to explain her recent excessive arousal to herself, much less anyone else.

“So, how long has this been going on? You do know he is married, right?”

“Um, just this once, I swear” Riki lied, her eagerness to minimize her punishment leading her to not be completely honest.

Detecting a bit of prevarication, Janet pierced Riki with a look. “Once? Are you sure that’s the answer you want to give me?” She had no proof, but based on Riki’s actions, and her reaction to her challenging statement, she was convinced there was more to this that just one event.

“God, no, I’m sorry, there was one other time ... but that’s it, I swear ... it’s just ... lately” Riki trailed off, her face flushed, looking at Janet nervously, waiting for the punishment. She was not sure what, but she was beginning to suspect that she was not going to be let go.

“I see.” Janet said, pausing for a long moment before adding, “And what exactly were you doing in the parking lot? You looked like you were quite, um, interested, in something”

‘Oh Fuck! She saw that too?’

“I...” Riki stopped, blushing, unable to come up with anything that would explain why she was masturbating in the parking lot in the middle of the morning.

“It’s all right Riki, you are not fired. But things are going to be different around here. You are not the only one that has desires like that, I just never expected to find someone quite so ... free spirited working for me. Now, you do want to keep working, right? I mean, you did just win the yearly bonus ... why not go for two, hmm?”

Nodding, eagerly, if with a bit of trepidation, Riki answered quickly, ‘Of course, absolutely, I love this work ... and ... I really enjoyed winning this year...”

“Good, good, now, make sure the blinds are closed, and take off your clothes.”

Riki stood, stunned, unable to quite comprehend the change in her normally professional boss. She could see a glint of ‘something’ in Janet’s eyes that reminded her somewhat of the way Alex looked at her when he was pushing her to new levels of depravity and exposure. It was not the same, of course, but it was eerily similar.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.