The Lost Notebook of Doctor E
Chapter 20: Riki’s Submission Is Contagious

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Riki’s Submission Is Contagious - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Gwen’s cunt was dripping as she lay in her bed still holding the book over her face. Laying like that, door open, she knew that anyone could walk by, even Alex, and her mind had continuously worked herself up into a tizzy. When her mother had popped in, she thought she would cum just from the excitement, and it was all she could do to say hello back, all the while keeping her face hidden, increasing her arousal.

Ever since Abby had practically forced her to expose herself at breakfast, she had been riding an edge of naughty delight that filled her with a strange energy. Sitting down and eating, completely bare, was far more exciting that she had imagined, and she really did not understand how Abby could not be just dripping every single moment. She had refrained from touching herself at breakfast, even though Izzy had seemed to almost dare her to do it. She wanted to draw this feeling out. It was not until they were doing the dishes, and they heard her mother and Alex coming back, that she lost some of her nerve, and dashed up to her room.

Panting with fear, and arousal, Gwen had hid in her room for a moment before steeling herself and getting on her bed to read, staying as she was. Abby could run around stitch free, and Izzy, well Izzy did a lot more than take off her clothes. Gwen could do this, and her arousal fogged mind did not question why she felt the need to keep pushing the sexiness of her morning, she just did it.

Unable to take it any longer, Gwen ran her fingers down between her legs, parting her blonde curls, and finding her dripping sex, instantly coating her hand with a flood of barely held back excitement. Moaning as she built quickly towards her climax, her book tossed to the side and forgotten, she cared little that the door was open, she was lost in her arousal, and insistent in her need.

Sighing as her orgasm fled, Gwen opened her eyes, looking towards the open door, biting her lip in leftover excitement. Just knowing that Alex could have walked by left her body still tingling, even though she had just had a very pleasant orgasm. Grabbing at her book, she held it loosely, trying to decide if she wanted to read, or maybe get in the hot tub again.

Giving up on her book, Gwen grabbed her swimsuit and began to straighten it out. Reaching to slide her stockings off, the last vestiges of her cute outfit this morning, she wriggled in sensual delight as she felt the fabric slide over her thighs and calves. Putting them back in her drawer, she moved back to the bed, and as she slipped the top on over her body, she realized she was at war with herself. ‘Go down to the hot tub in just a towel. I dare you. You know you want to!’ she told her inhibited shy persona. ‘No one will care, look at Abby, she’s naked all the time. You can go, be naked, and if you get aroused in the tub, well, no one will be able to tell what you do under the bubbles!”

Tossing her suit down and picking up her towel, Gwen went to her door and looked out. It was easier earlier with just her sisters. Now everyone was home. Taking a deep breath, telling herself that if Abby could do this, she could too, she walked out of her room carrying a towel and nothing else. Passing the bathroom, she heard the shower running, wondering which of them was in there. Maybe it was Alex, and she’d have an easy path to the hot tub. Once she was in the water, it was not so bad yesterday, she thought.

Opening the door to the backyard, Gwen paused seeing her mother and Alex already in the hot tub. This was the moment of truth. Could she walk out, naked and unconcerned, or would she turn tail and run away like she did earlier when they came home. As she stood there, steeling her nerve, she noticed her mother moving and, erm, sitting on his lap? She was further up out of the water now, that’s for sure, perhaps she was just changing corners. But as Riki stayed in place, her bikini top well above the water line, Alex’s head behind her neck, Gwen blushed, suddenly unsure. Could she do this? She could feel her thighs wet from her own secret excitement. Just standing by the door, waiting to go outside completely naked, had her exhibitionist tendencies flooding her body with arousal.

Stepping out, and closing the door behind her, she was ½ way to the tub before Riki looked up, staring at her as if she was an intruder. “Sorry, um, just trying to be like Abby, you know, naked and free?” she said, holding her towel to the side, and bravely flashing her full breasts and tidy tangle of pubic hair to the two of them.”

Stepping closer, and dropping her towel on top of her mother’s, she turned to the water and noticed a swimsuit bottom floating around the tub. Startled, she looked again at her mother, and the way she was sitting, or um, not sitting. “Oh!”, she said, blushing suddenly, standing stock still, afraid to move. And again. “Oh!”

Impaled on his prick, Riki felt her body ecstatically enfold him, the head of his cock sliding deep inside, parting her membranes, filling her so deep she thought she might split. Ducking her head, enjoying the first tastes of his forbidden fruit she had decided she had to have, she did not notice Gwen until she was halfway across the back patio. Freezing in place, afraid to move, either to get away, or to hide, she just stared at her daughter, watching as she spread her arms, bravely showing off her assets and talking something about being like her sister. Silently pleading for her to go away, Riki could only sit there, impaled, as Gwen came closer, and closer, eventually tossing her towel and turning to get into the hot tub. Her startled gasp only made Riki’s embarrassment deeper.

Alex hadn’t seen his sister approaching but he had felt the shift in Riki. It was only when he looked around Riki’s shoulder did he see his stepsister in all her youthful reflection of his step mother. She was naked, which was bold for her, and he probably should have stopped but he didn’t. He kept thrusting. He was just too far into impassioned to stop. Thrusting with slow movements that lifted Riki up and down on his cock he continued to fuck his step mother.

“Gwen,” he managed to get out in a moan, but he wasn’t sure what else to say. Fucking Riki was just too demanding.

His hips kept moving and even his hands were not still. He reached around and let his hands run up to Riki’s ample breasts, pushing one cup aside to expose her lewdly to her daughter.

The waters kept moving in small waves as Alex refused to stop moving beneath her. Riki reached down, trying to stop him, trying to stop what was happening. She felt him refusing to stop. Not only that, his hands came up, cupping her breasts, pulling one side of her bikini away and flaunting his hand on her bare breast. Gasping, she tried to turn, tried to pull away, but he held her tight, held her on his cock, and her body was fighting her desire to flee. She was flooded with desires and needs that warred with her fear. She longed to be taken, well, and hard, and she was beginning to care little about the consequences. All day she had been so aroused, and now that his cock was inside of her, she wanted it all. Looking up at her daughter, her eyes clouding over with desire, her mind screamed at her to apologize, but all that escaped her lips was a long low moan of arousal.

Gwen could not believe what she was seeing. They were ... They were ... having sex! In the hot tub! Looking away, turning to flee, she felt drawn to the sight iron filings to a magnet. Even as she turned away, her eyes watched as Alex grabbed her mother’s breast, his fingers holding her quite plainly, her nipple poking through his fingers like an island rising out of the sea. ‘I ... I, sorry! Oh shit!”

Honestly Alex hadn’t expected Riki to just moan, well ... like a whore, but that was how it came out. It was hot, and low, and as he lifted his hips making her bounce up and down on his cock, she did it again. Riki must have had a little bit of propriety left in her though cause he had noticed that she was trying to push off first, to get away, but Alex would have none of that. This moment had taken so long to bring about, and with her surrounding him he was getting what he wanted. So breast in hand, his other hand slipping between her legs he rubbed her clit making an obvious splashing sound, “It’s ok sis, Mom was stressed from the day, and...”, the rest seemed obvious.

It didn’t seem like that was enough though, so Alex pulled the other breast free, and both large breasts now bounced up and down obscenely for his most uptight sister, who was, now that he really thought about it, naked. That was, certainly, a mind blower, and the entire idea of Gwen naked in front of them, his reserved uptight sister, spurred him on and he couldn’t help but try harder so he picked up the pace, making the water slosh around in the pool, pulling another deep aroused moan from his mother.

It just kept going, that driving poker of hot maleness, and Riki felt herself wilting under the assault. Gwen’s surprised face, her look of shock, washed over her, but was unable to penetrate the wall of arousal that surrounded the older woman. Dropping her head, letting herself surrender to her son’s cock, she raised her hips of her own accord, and began to work with him to fuck her cunt like the horny wench she knew she had become, at least around Alex.


Gwen backed away slowly, seeing her mother give in to her brother’s lewd assault. She was not sure if she was disgusted, mad, irritated, shocked, or just confused. She just needed to get away. As she backed out past about 6 feet away from the hot tub, she suddenly felt the string that was tying her to the scene in the tub break, and she retreated much more quickly, ducking inside the house, putting her back to the wall, she felt her breath pounding in her chest, a roaring in her ears as she tried to calm herself.

After a moment, she realized that she’d left her towel out by the hot tub. There was no way she was going back for it, not now. Standing there, naked and exposed, she felt that familiar tingle. Shouting at herself in her mind, she tried to calm herself, to maintain her outrage, her surprise. But as her membranes again flooded with exhibitionary arousal, her mind went back to how she had felt, walking out, knowing they could see her, and not so much on what they were doing. That led, naturally, to what they were doing. This time, though, rather than feeling shocked and upset, she felt an additional twinge, as if it was somehow erotic. Somehow arousing. Biting her lip, looking around and not noticing anyone, she made her way to the window over the sink. Looking out, carefully, she could see about ½ of the hot tub, and her mother’s bare breasts still being held by her brother as they two continued making huge waves in the tub, water beginning to splash over the edge.


Perhaps Alex should have been disgusted with himself as well, he was fornicating with his stepmother, and even worse doing it in front of his uptight stepsister. God knew that there at least might be a little fallout for that one, and possibly a few counselling sessions in the future for Gwen, but at that very moment Alex had difficulty thinking anywhere beside the hot wanton pussy that kept his cock in a tight grip.

Covered in sweat from the heat of hot tub, and the effort he was making sticking it to Riki, Alex’s body was slick with the heat of excitement. He had his mother now bouncing her ass up and down on his lap, and she had reached back to grip his hair in her own passion. She had gone from stepmother to female animal as they fucked, his cock plunging in her deep with each thrust as he had watched the shapely ass of his sister beat full retreat back to the house. Riki, for her part, was meeting each of his thrusts now, and the water was going everywhere.

“Fuck Mom, gimme that pussy,” he growled from behind her, one of her bobbing large tits in his hand.

Since they had gotten caught, and this might result in being the one and only time he got to fuck Riki. Alex threw caution to the wind and decided to give it to Riki for as much as he could. If he was going to get in trouble later with his stepmother over Gwen seeing them, he was going to make it worth it, her riding him wasn’t getting it done. Getting up he trapped Riki by her hips pushing himself deep enough to press against her cervix. He got up, his pelvis locked to her, close behind, his cock planted tight enough he could feel her hole spasming and bent her, as promised, over the side of the tub facing the house, giving him the best position of the day to take Riki from behind.

Then, hands on her shoulders he started fucking Riki again, and the sound of their wet bodies once again filled the air. Son following in his father’s footsteps claiming Riki for his own. Arguably Alex was cheating, he hadn’t genuinely seduced Riki, he had drugged her with Dr. E’s formula, but he was screwing her, and for the moment this was all that mattered.

Surprised at how easily his stepmother folded into his desire Alex kept it up. He wondered, in the back of his mind, if this had been some of the attraction that his father had for Riki. She had been, and still was, an excellent stepmother, but there was always an element of sexuality to Riki that was almost tangible, but untouchable to her stepson. With that barrier aside though, he was getting the full treatment of his stepmother in sex, desiring him, as a man, as the man responsible for giving her the cock she needed. The mix was heady. Whether it was the cumulative effects of the formula over time, or the double dose she had this morning, he didn’t care, he just knew that she had finally given in, and he was getting what he had yearned for.

So Alex gave Riki what she desired, him as a man, his cock impaling her deeply each time he pressed her into the side of the tub. He could feel the energy between them, and he could feel how into this Riki really was, she was pushing back, but she had also truly given herself over to the moment. She was trying to hold onto the side of the hot tub but she was having a difficult time as Alex really did take her forcefully, like he was meant to. It made a sight to see, her ass cocked upward to take his length, her ample breasts pressed hard against the side, and her head thrown back in the ecstasy that hungry sex like this could only bring.

‘So good, so good, so good’ Riki’s body was firmly in control, open, accepting, taking that long shaft as long and as hard as it wanted to. She could sense him getting close, and she wanted to reach back, to open herself up, to let him drive in deeper, but she was trapped against the side of the tub, her hands keeping her from falling over the edge as his hips slammed into her, forcing her hard against the rounded edge of the backyard oasis. “Oh ... god ... Alex, I’m going to ... you ... you ... oh fuck” she cried, his new angle hitting something inside, that G spot or something, and she felt a sudden thickening of her juices, and a rapid engorgement that suddenly flooded her channel with slickness.

“Fuck, Fuck, Fuck,” Alex suddenly was climbing towards a climax. As he pushed his stepmother down, it kept her at just the right angle that the end of his cock was squeezed each time he thrust into her. He wished he could actually see her face, but as it was Riki’s face was hidden from view by her long blond hair, and the angle she held it at. He could hear her excitement, and knew the moment she came too. It was like having someone jerk him off with a velvet glove, rubbing the end of his dick. He wasn’t sure if it was better, but it was different from cumming inside of Izzy. It was definitely spectacular though, “Oh fuck I’m coming Mom, I’m coming inside of you!” He groaned out as he deposited his seed inside of his own stepmother. Holding himself tight to her, he felt his cock jerk and he deposited his cum deep within Riki for the first time, her muscles quivering.

It took a few minutes before Alex wanted to move, Riki was panting beneath him, and he could feel her rotate her bottom slowly enjoying the last vestiges of the orgasmic rush. He had to move though, pretty soon this was going to get uncomfortable for Riki, so he nuzzled her neck nipping slightly at her skin, “I’m going to get some water, want some?” he asked his step mother.

Riki nodded, she didn’t really trust herself, she was still delirious but she felt better than she had in forever. Stress had melted away, and she was deeply reminded of her love-making with Alex’s father, how he had felt, especially after. But this wasn’t Alex’s father, this was Alex, her stepson, and suddenly Riki was flooded with mixed feelings. She felt guilty for taking advantage of him, her son, but she couldn’t deny how much Alex had reminded her as well of how good it felt to be desired, wanted, and of course taken, “Yes, please,” she croaked out. Riki leaned into the nuzzling though, “Alex, give me a moment to relax, please?” she asked overwhelmed.

Sensing the conflict in his stepmother Alex kissed the back of her neck, “Sure Mom, I’ll be back in a little while, I love you.” Getting out of the hot tub Alex saw Riki watching him, but he didn’t stare, or even try and kiss her again. Things had changed and he knew it, but he also knew how hard this could be for Riki and didn’t want to push it. So heading inside he figured he’d get a glass of water for himself and Riki, give her a minute or two, and then see how everything went.

Catching her breath, slowly coming back to her senses, at least somewhat, Riki sat back down in the hot tub. Spotting her untied bikini floating in the water, she snagged the errant piece of fabric and sat there, breathing deep, holding onto her lost suit. Reaching up behind her neck, she untied her top, letting the rest of her swimsuit fall around her chest, joining the rest of what was in her hand after she finished untying it. ‘A bit too late for modesty!’ she mused, leaning back against the wall of the tub, and relaxing into the gentle bubbles.


Aroused, Gwen’s earlier shock had dissipated as she watched two people have sex for the first time, at least in real life. The immediacy of what she was seeing was so much more intense than any porn clip she had dared watch. The look on her mother’s face as she was bent over the tub was almost embarrassing to see - she was so aroused, so into being fucked, that it was clear she was not protesting, she was not opposed to what her stepson was doing. She was being taken like a woman in need, and that need seemed to transport itself across the patio to her watching daughter. Flushing with increased arousal, Gwen watched, rubbing her thighs together, totally entranced.

Unnoticed, Abby walked up to her sister, curious as to why she was looking out the window, happy that she had decided to be naked and free again - she liked having a companion in nudity. Peering out the window, and seeing what Gwen was seeing, she stopped, shocked, glancing at her sister, and then back out the window. It was the most intense thing she had seen, except perhaps for the room full of aroused family members during the movie. She watched for a moment, noticing Gwen’s breath coming faster and deeper. “So ... hot” she whispered, not wanting to break the spell.

“Yes” Gwen said, blushing, her eyes never leaving the scene outside. Abby’s arm was visibly moving in Gwen’s peripheral vision, as her sister began to touch herself while they both watched Alex fuck their mother. She sensed her sister’s fingers moving faster and her own sex was dripping with need and desire. Turning to look at her sister a little bit more directly, she gulped, feeling the desire to touch herself, but scared to do so in the kitchen. In their bedroom had been bad enough.

“Go ahead, I can’t stop myself. Here...” Abby said, taking Gwen’s hand and putting it between her own legs. “See how wet I am ... it’s too ... too ... kinky ... they are fucking Gwen ... did you see his cock? Aren’t you wet as fuck?” Her words stumbling a bit as she pressed her wet sex into Gwen’s unmoving hand, Abby reached out and slide her hand up Gwen’s thigh before the other girl could even think to protest. “Yes, yes, you are wetter than I am ... fuck, how can you not be playing with this?” Taking her hand away, she again moved her hand back to her own sex, pressing her hand over her sisters, rocking her hips against their combined fingers.

Gwen watched her sister and her mother and felt herself give way and enjoy the feelings, the moment, rather than question what was happening. Her hand touching her sister in a most familiar way, she could feel Abby’s wetness, matching her own, and the naughtiness of the whole situation made her groan deep inside, pressing her thighs together.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.