The Lost Notebook of Doctor E
Chapter 17: “Hot” Tub

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: “Hot” Tub - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

While Gwen wriggled her bottom as she surreptitiously slid her swimsuit bottom off, her actions hid by the churning water, Izzy froze a bit in shock. She was laying back in the lounger section, her body covered by the bubbles, but only just barely. Gwen’s action had gotten her thinking about taking her own top off, enjoying the way that Alex’s eyes seemed to linger on her wet body. When Alex spoke up, and suggested, no, ordered her to take her suit off, she looked at him and her mother, stunned into immobility for just a moment. It was one thing to think about it, it was another to just do it. But just do it she did. Somehow, she wanted to make more of a statement than Gwen, wanted to show that she would do whatever he asked. As she set down her drink, almost completely empty, she reached down and untied the bow on her bottoms. With a minimal amount of movement, she soon had the small bit of fabric in her hand, and held it up. “Like this?” she teased, as she tossed it over onto the growing pile of wet fabric. Sitting up, her chest out of the water as she balanced awkwardly atop the jets shooting out from the lounger, she reached behind her back and undid her top, taking her time, extending her exposure, before sending it flying toward the rest of her suit.

Riki watched her daughters toss the pieces of their bikinis out of the hot tub, and felt that strange feeling of being outside of her body, watching things happen all around her, similar to last night during the movie. True, Abby was not masturbating as she lay on her mother’s lap, but the feeling, the anticipatory energy was similar. Glancing down, she really could not see anything below the water line, and as Abby slid back under the water, there was nothing that indicated that most of the people in the hot tub were not wearing a suit, other than Izzy’s only partially submerged supine body. And herself of course. Toying with the idea in her mind, wondering if she’d even garner any attention from her son with all the young flesh on display, she again remembered his nudity, and the nearness of his hard prick. Wondering if he was still, rampant, she casually made little wave motions with her hands, dropping them below the water line as she moved back and forth, eventually dropping her left hand much lower. Much lower. Until she brushed up against the head of his prick, confirming her suspicions. Pulling her hands back and adjusting her seat slightly, she wondered why she seemed so obsessed with his prick. Finishing off her drink, she set it back away on the corner, and sank down, soaking in the water up to her neck, her eyes darting from daughter to son and back to daughter.

Abby could still feel the tingling heat where her brother had casually grabbed her leg, and as she slid down to her neck in the water, she gave him a considering, curious look. Did he mean to make her feel like this? Was there something wrong with her? It was just a touch, right? As she slid around, she found herself near a well positioned jet, and as she moved carefully, she could feel it shoot hard against her backside, though if she could turn around she knew it would feel so much better, just like the shower nozzle. Her feet felt the lower jets, and she wondered, if she got into the middle, would it be too deep, or would her bottom, and front, be just at the right height. Squirming as she thought about it, she slowly ran her hand between her legs, squeezing herself, suddenly feeling more than a bit randy. Again.

Gwen had held onto her removed bottoms, under the waterline, for a bit, until Izzy sat up and removed her top. Once Izzy had tossed her top away, Gwen had simply added hers to the pile, and slid down against the jets, rubbing up against the naked nymph like body of her younger step-sister. Giggling a bit, feeling deliciously naughty and free, she whispered back to her. “I see what you mean ... just the idea of getting one of those...” she said, leaving off the end of her sentence as she maneuvered her now bare bottom nearer a jet.

Alex was enjoying the entire endeavor very much, and his attention was fixed on Izzy who was moving as sensuous as a cat. She was watching him, and even with the distraction of Abby, and Gwen’s disrobing she was making it hard not to have her capture his attention, that was at least until he felt someone touching the end of his cock. Naturally his eyes shot to Riki, as his cock throbbed even with the slightest physical touch. After all he was already turned on, and from the moment the women had started ingesting the formula his own libido was rising.

Reaching below the water he took a moment to run his hand over his cock, the water making it feel slick, and it already felt hot. Bubbles tickled the sensitive skin and it make it feel like someone was blowing on his dick.

Eye contact with Riki made her look away quickly and he suspected that she had touched him and knew it but was embarrassed. What he wasn’t sure is if she had done it on purpose or not, but either way it didn’t matter, aside from some flirting it wasn’t like he could push it that far, could he? Not with everyone here, their sense of freedom had moved farther along, but not that far.

Alex could, though, use his sisters to help his step mother out of her swim suit though, “Hey Abby,” he said, looking right at Riki a mischievous look on his face, “you know one person who isn’t giving your nudism a try, right? Seems kind of unfair, don’t you? Doesn’t Mom always say try something before you say you don’t like it?” Alex asked his youngest sister, lighting this off and proverbially stepping back. He knew that if he tried to force the issue he would get stone walled, but his sisters, well that would be very different.


Abby stopped her idle playing when Alex spoke up, the constant flow of bubbles across her skin, seeming to concentrate between her legs, had made her more than a little distracted. Turning to her step-mother, and smiling innocent like, she chirped “Ya, mom, are you like all old fashioned and stuff? Get in the 21st century!”

Izzy’s body continued to give everyone peeks as she lay in the full bed portion of the hot tub, her body just below the waterline, her breasts peeking out whenever the bubbling water lowered slightly, or she moved to pick up her drink. “Um, are we going to have just the one drink?” she asked, setting her empty cup back down and turning to look at her brother, pretty sure that no one was going to be getting up and out of the hot tub for a while.

The surreal nature of the gathering still floated in Riki’s mind, while the memory of the brief touch of Alex’s cock continued to worm its way into her thoughts, increasing her arousal all out of proportion to such a simple act. She could feel herself beginning to obsess all over again, and when both Alex and Abby began to tease her, she felt a part of her wanting to just show them all that they did not know so much as they thought. She put a hand to the strap of her one piece and retorted, “What? You want me to scare everyone away? It’s one thing for you guys ... you are young, and fearless...”

Alex snorted, “Puh-lease,” in response, “Mom, that’s like Monet trying to claim he just slapped some paint on a canvas. Without being too out of line, you were hot and you’re still hot. Gwen isn’t just attractive, she gets her looks from you and it’s obvious. Hell, there isn’t a woman in this family who isn’t hot. So as defenses go, your, ‘you might scare us defense’, is lame at best,” he told her even adding air quotes which had the fun effect of making him rise in the water briefly so the head of his cock did rise extremely briefly before putting his arms back down.

“I love you, but I have to tell you, maybe much to your disappointment, you are not going to be a candidate for spinsterhood anytime soon.”

Looking around at his sisters, and eventually deciding to pick on Gwen for support since Abby was again to easy to dismiss and she would just say anyone is beautiful, “Help me out here Gwen,” he told her, “Seriously. Back me up, tell her that she still has it in all the right ways.”


Distracted by her secret pursuit of the right bubble pressure, Gwen did not answer right away, not until her brain caught up with what she had heard, and she realized that Alex had spoken to her. Blushing for no discernable reason, she nodded, “God, mom, you are so weird, you have not let yourself go at all! You probably will put us all to shame!”. Her face steamed from the warm water, Gwen reached up to tuck a strand of damp hair back behind her ear, looking at Riki, and her brother, with as much seriousness as she could muster.

The jets took that moment to shut off. As the bubbles quickly subsided, and churned white of the water turned clear, their naked bodies came more into view, albeit distorted by the movement and depth of the water. Izzy, laying on the lounge section, was the most exposed, her body being nearest the top, but it was Abby sudden movement, moving her hand away from between her legs, that caught Gwen’s eye. And her imagination. She wondered if she could get herself off if the bubbles were on, right there with no one being the wiser. “Hey, um, turn the bubbles back on Abs!”

Abby, seeing her sister’s flushed face and catching her speculative glance, decided to have some fun with her older step sibling. “Turn em back on if you want, I don’t care if they on or not ... it’s quieter with them off anyhow!”

Gwen looked at her sister hard, trying to will her to do it, but catching her sisters uncompromising stare, she slowly moved to the middle of the hot tub. Standing up, and bending over to the controls as quickly as she could, she put the jets back on the high setting, sitting back down in the water as swiftly as possible without moving so fast she slipped and fell.

Abby stood up right after that and stood next to Izzy “Swap places, I want to try the lounge...”.

During all of this, Riki had kept her hand on her shoulder strap, considering, and as she watched her stepson’s intense gaze, slowly lowered it over one shoulder. Pausing for a moment, steeling herself, distracted by Abby and Izzy swapping places, she reached up and lowered the other strap, feeling the fabric loosen around her full bosom.

Just looking, Alex didn’t say anything but gave his step mother an encouraging smile, then pointedly looked across to Abby and Izzy. If Riki wanted to do it stealth style then he would let her and not draw direct attention to her, as long as she got naked too.

He did, however, take a moment to reach under the water and giver her thigh an encouraging squeeze much like what he gave to Abby, but he didn’t push it any further than that.

Alex did lean over during the exchange of conversation to whisper in his step mother’s ear. “You’re beautiful, don’t worry”, before settling back and closing his eyes to enjoy the bubbles and hot water, very content to be between Riki and whoever decided to take the seat next to him.

However, with the bubbles on he did take advantage to give himself some self pleasure, and let his hand close over his hard cock stroking it lazily without a worry in the world.


As Abby took over the laydown spot in the hot tub, she glanced at Gwen, nodding towards the corner she just came from, mouthing the word “Jets”. Hoping she had understood, she let herself relax, and marveled at the seemingly hundreds of jets that bathed her whole body in soothing, pulsing, water. “I see what you mean Iz, this is ... amazing...” She slowly moved her legs from side to side, feeling the jets, and, pressing with her feet, moved her smaller body up higher on the ramp than Izzy had been able to. This placed one of the jets directly between the juncture of her thighs, and as the water flowed over her backside, and up between her slowly wafting legs, it was almost like the shower, except that it did not hit her clit. Thinking about it, she wondered if she could lay on her stomach without drowning, but delayed that exploration for a bit, the lovely sensations she got even as she was, were enough to send her flowing towards another one of those delicious peaks.

As Gwen got into the corner of the tub vacated by Izzy, sitting next to Alex, and Izzy took Gwen’s spot, Riki continued to lower her suit, until it lay bunched around her waist, and she could feel the tingling bubbles hitting the bare skin of her stomach, breasts, and even teasing at her hard nipples. Alex’s hand on her thigh sent a jolt of pleasure, straight between her legs, and she reached out and held his thigh in unconscious response. As his arm began to move against her side, she realized that he was touching himself, under the water, and her fingers itched to do the same. She wanted to touch him again. She wanted to feel his hardness. If even for a moment. She knew it was wrong, but her seemingly out of control arousal clouded her mind, and she let her hand briefly touch his thigh again, a bit higher, quickly moving away when she felt his arm brush against hers. ‘Dammit! she swore at herself, “Get a grip!

‘That’s what I was going to do!’ she told her alter self as the blood rushed to her head, and her nipples became engorged. She could feel the gentle bubbles all against her bare skin, and she could feel her body react to the gentle touch of the waves.

Slowly Alex pumped his hands up and down his shaft. He wanted to play it cool and he didn’t want to spook his step mother. So up and down his fingers tickled his shaft. He wasn’t even holding himself as hard as he could, because he didn’t want to freak anyone out, much less Riki. So palming himself and going to town was out, besides if he managed to not orgasm he could get that from Izzy later.

Cracking one of his closed eyes he checked out Riki from the corner of his eye, and smirked slightly when he saw that she had taken her top down. He hadn’t even been sure when she had done it, but to have his step mother sitting next to him topless, was definitely a thing. A thing that was strong enough to make his cock twitch in his fingers


Gwen had found the jet that Abby had hinted about, as she carefully parted her legs over the stream of water, she almost shivered as the pulsing sensations washed over her sex, over and over. She moved away lest she lose control, though the way she was feeling she was beginning to not care very much. Every day, it seemed, she just felt so much more ... earthy. And the titillating way it felt to strip off in the hot tub was still sending jolts of pleasure through her brain. Watching as Izzy picked up her empty glass, and set it back down with a little pout, gave her a daring idea. Maybe she could go get them some more drinks. Dare she? It would not be any worse than Abby, but she had never just walked naked in front of everyone. Turning the jets back on had been thrilling enough, but to go into the house and back? That would be ... enticing. Watching Abby wriggle around on the lounger, she gathered her courage, speaking up “I, um, could get us some more if you want ... just regular drinks though ... as long as I get the lounger when I get back, it’s my turn!!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.