The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 16: There’s got to be a morning after...

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: There’s got to be a morning after... - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

It was dark. She could hear the steady breathing of her brother, as she lay there, contemplating the rapid changes in how she was behaving towards him. Two weeks ago, the last thing in the world she could have imagined was spending time with Alex. Now ... well, now it was getting a bit complicated. She knew that her body felt good, and some part of her soul seemed to crave his commanding way that he had. But he was her brother. This could never ‘be’. Realizing that being found in his bed when people got up the next morning would likely create a shit storm, she slowly moved her body away from his, not wanting him to wake, and got up slowly. Her eyes, adjusted to the dark, found her robe, but not her underwear. Making a note to come back and get the rest of her things tomorrow, she slipped the robe around her shoulders, and looked down at the sleeping face of her brother Alex. Reaching out her hand, as if to brush the hair back from his forehead, she stopped, and with another small sigh of frustration, turned and left his slumbering form. Padding softly down the hall, she got back to her room with no one catching her nighttime stroll, and as she crawled into bed, naked, she lay for a long while, trying to decide just exactly how she felt. Still lost in her mind’s discussion, she slipped into sleep, only to wake much later, the house already abuzz with activity.


Alex was feeling pretty refreshed from the day prior, and as he clunked about in the shed out back of their house, he was also pretty excited about everything. When he had awoken that morning, Izzy was already gone from his bed. He knew she had left earlier in the morning, he had remembered her whispering something in his ear, and was fairly sure she had even kissed or maybe sucked on his ear lobe (wishful thinking) before slipping out of bed. Which was probably a wise move. He knew that Riki had been uncomfortable (at best) with the sexual escapades of the night before, and he was pretty sure that she would be even less ok with the idea of her two eldest children fucking like rabbits in his room, so leaving him alone was likely the best of ideas. Flaunting it would surely worsen the situation. Alex was certain that given it enough time, she would adjust.

He was not really that worried. The day would go on, the weekend had just started and a hot tub was on its way. That would provide more than enough distraction from certain antics. Not really sure what time the tub would be installed, Alex had gotten up pretty early, seven-ish, made sure that there was plenty of milk and cream laced with the formula in the fridge, and gotten on his way.

His plan was simple, get the electrical set up and ready to receive the incoming hot tub. He didn’t know exactly where it was going to go, but it had to go someplace in the back, and logically the tub had to go someplace near the shed since it was the only convenient electrical box and it was easier than running it from the house. Or would be once he was finished. Enter now his master plan. Now then, Alex didn’t know tons about wiring, but he had figured some things out on his own. The design was simple enough, the math harder, but Alex excelled at math so after chatting with the guy at the hardware store who helped him pick up all the items he wanted, he was himself installing a new electrical box in the shed for the new 220 line. The line from the house was coming in off an old junction that he and his father had put together. Running buried electrical line, and conduit was far easier than he had thought. If all went well he should be finishing up about eleven that morning, shortly before the installers were finished.

In the end, Alex could prove that he could be the man of the house. He had saved the family a bunch of money by avoiding an electrician having to do the job, and they would be enjoying a hot tub come evening. An electrician would still have to inspect his work, but he felt pretty comfortable.

It was about 9:30 when he heard the door open and he saw Izzy as he mounted the new electrical box to the back wall, “Good Morning.” He said brightly, chipper after his night with Izzy, and feeling pretty good about his idea, “How’s it going sleepy head?” he said before he spotted Abby coming out behind her. “Hi Abs! Clothing huh?” he asked, unable to not tease his littlest sister.


As her eyes adjusted to the morning light, Riki tried to make sense of what she was seeing. With a start, she closed her eyes briefly, sitting up and letting the covers fall back from her nude form as she remembered. Oh god did she remember. With considerable amount of self recrimination, she picked up her self-pleasure device and cleaned it quickly before putting on some casual clothes, quickly covering herself up and returning herself to some normalcy -- there were going to be delivery men and installation workers today, and she had no intention of letting them see her in disarray.

Checking her phone Riki saw a text message flash up on the screen from John, “Hey there sexy” he wrote, “Congrats on the win! Way to go! Kids and you are probably psyched. Sorry I didn’t call you last night, but things got a little hairy there for a bit, nothing to worry about. All is ok. Want to meet up later, and continue? You hot sexy little hottie! I’d like to pick you up where we left off! ;)””

The house was oddly quiet as Abby went to use the bathroom, cleaning up and smiling at her reflection. She remembered that they were getting a hot tub installed today, so she caved in to social norms and went back to her room to put something on. Trying to be quiet because Gwen was still dead to the world in her bed. She decided to just wear her swimsuit and a shirt coverup. Digging through her bag, she tsked realizing she had hung up her suit to dry. Wincing a bit at the noise, she opened her middle dresser drawer and dug down through some summer clothes until she found her oversized shirt useful as a coverup. Abby went downstairs to grab some breakfast, the house still oddly quiet. As she finished her cereal, she heard activity outside and went to see what was happening -- maybe that’s where her mother and everyone was.

Izzy had watched her brother puttering around in the backyard, her and her mother’s rooms having windows facing the back yard. She had no regrets, she realized, but she still felt a bit ... awkward was the best word. It had been so intense, last night, and the movie had been something else. It was if everyone was competing with each other to be the most wanton. So not like her and her family. ‘Still... ‘ she thought as she padded down the back stairs, ‘I don’t think Mom would approve... ‘ Stepping out into the back yard, she went to see exactly what Alex was doing, turning back and noticing Abby coming up behind her.


“You two coming out to admire my handiwork? Or are you just happy to see me, and coming out to see your brother?”

Izzy turned back to her brother and smiled briefly, searching his face for reassurance, hoping that he was not just going to ignore her now like Jake so often did. She did not think so ... after everything over the last week or so, she did not think he was like that, but still ... once they get what they want, men can be total pigs.

Alex in particular watched Izzy, sure she had come to him last night, and the sex had been amazing for both of them, but that was last night, and he wasn’t sure if she had any formula since. So the question was, was she angry? Regretful? Ok with it all? He really didn’t know and it seemed like it was best to just cut through the chase and ask her, directly, “How are you doing this morning?” he asked Izzy looking right at her. He was hoping that she was alright, and that she was looking for him, this morning, even if just to say good morning, was a positive sign. After all, she was his sister, and sure he wanted to screw her brains out, but he also wanted Izzy to be hopefully better than alright.

Seeing a pretty open expression, he held his hand out to her to draw her into a hug. Again, after all, he might treat her like a tramp in bed, but it didn’t mean that he didn’t love Izzy. She was after all his dirty girl, so drawing her in, he hugged her like he meant it, and afterwards put an arm around her waist holding her to him, her smaller body pressed up against him in a relaxed but intimate gesture of familiarity. While Abby might be there, of all the people in the family, he doubted she would mind, or care, or even read anything into it.

Letting him pull her close, Izzy tried to just go with the flow, and enjoy the moment, even if it was a bit awkward, unusual even. They had never been the most demonstrative of families, and Alex and her, least of all - it had been sort of a cold war for so long. As she felt his arm comfortingly around her waist, she glanced at Abby through her lowered lashes, hoping she would not say anything gross.

Abby looked at the electrical looking box that Alex and put up, and noticed the power line he had hooked up. “It’s for the tub, right? I didn’t know you could do that kind of electrical work! “ she said, surprised, ignoring the two for the most part.

Nestling Izzy against him in what was likely the most unbrotherly sort of way, and much more appropriate to a couple that could be dating, Alex turned them both far enough that they could look at his handy work, “It is for the hot tub. Mom said she would need an electrical line, so rather than wait for it be put in and instead of paying an electrician the full amount it just made sense,” He shrugged more than a little pleased with himself, “After all, why pay the electrician for it.”

Unconsciously, really, Alex moved his hand on Izzy’s waist. It felt natural to have her that close to him, so when his hand moved from her waist, to his fingers resting on her ass, he hadn’t even thought about the action. They were close now, and the intimacy that they had shared the night before bled into their new day even as the three of them talked, “I installed two at school for new lab equipment, and it’s pretty much the same. One of the facility guys showed me how to do the first one, I figured it out with the second. An electrician will still have to inspect the work, and approve it, but that doesn’t cost nearly as much.”

Abby had seen the way they were standing, and after what had happened in the chair last night during the movie, she figured they were continuing their mutual grab fest. She was curious, of course, but also a bit embarrassed, though as the morning sun warmed her shirt, she felt another warmth building inside of her ‘Again? Oi!’. “Hope they get here soon, I wanna get in the hot tub! ‘And get out of these irritating clothes ... I really should be a nudist I think... ‘

Throwing Abby a mischievous look, he teased his little sister, “That might be so, but let’s be honest, with you and your newfound nudism Abs, you also just want to be out of your clothes. Carefree and naked.”

Wondering if he could read minds, Abby glared at Alex for a moment, startled at the way he spoke her private thoughts. “Hmmmph, so, ya, whatever, I just wanna see it mostly!” Bounding away, she went to see if she could find her mother, see if she knew when the delivery guys would be there. As she entered the house, she heard a loud release of air brakes from the front side of the house, and she hoped that was the delivery truck.


Gwen and her mother silently sipped their coffee, neither one of them overly eager to discuss what had happened the previous evening. Gwen could feel her face flushing as she recalled the intensity of her exhibitionary feelings, though in the calm of the morning, it felt as if it had been another Gwen that had done such a thing. No one had stopped her though, and, actually, everyone except her mother had seemed to be affected in a similar manner -- they were all becoming little hedonists - as if Abby’s openness had unlocked something in their own sexual drives. She had heard Abby, and while she had not been able to see what Izzy and Alex were doing, she had heard a couple of moans that she assumed meant that Izzy was feeling things similar to what she was, although Gwen was positive Izzy never would have done anything like Gwen had - not that close to Alex anyhow.

Loud sounds of a truck pulling up outside were followed by the ringing of the doorbell. As Riki went to take care of the delivery people, Gwen returned upstairs to finish getting ready for the day, there was no way in hell she was going to let anyone see her without her face on, she’d be mortified. The warmth of the coffee had awoken her mind for the most part, and as she started the shower, she could feel the promise of a cleanse waking the rest of her.


Alex watched Abby leaving, and his eyes were drawn to her bottom only clad in her bathing suit clad bottom. It was hard not to look, and he wondered if she knew how suggestive her walk was, a little wiggle in her hips which might even be his fault, he wasn’t sure, but he hadn’t noticed it as much before, and as much as he tried not to notice his eyes were drawn there.

“Mom’s going to have her hands full with Abs,” Alex remarked to Izzy whom he held up against him still, his hand resting partially on her bottom still. He didn’t really expect a reply, it was more of a statement of fact, perhaps the obvious since Abs was dead set against clothing. Hell, perhaps he might even have his hands full, after all she wasn’t going to be little Abs forever, and he had already proven he couldn’t keep his hands to himself.

Speaking of which, he shifted, and turned, bringing Izzy around front, unabashed so he could look down on her, and she was up against his chest, “How are you this morning?” he asked, his hands shifting to her bottom, one for each cheek, with a natural sense of proprietorial ownership. “This is the first I’ve seen of you today, sister mine.”

“Fine” Izzy said after an embarrassingly long moment being held close, as if what they were doing was perfectly normal. Still uncertain, though unable to deny her actions of the night before, or the way her heart had quickened when he had pulled her close, Izzy struggled to get right within her mind the new dynamic between the two of them. The heat of last night’s moment had faded, and she was left wondering if it was Alex himself, or something within her that had made her so aroused, so out of control. She was not stupid, she was not denying what had happened, or how good it had felt, or any of it, really. It was just, awkward, a bit, in the full light of morning. And she was not sure she wanted everyone to know just how close they were now. She did not think they would understand,.

“It was amazing, you know that ... but...” she glanced at the retreating back of her sister, “I’m not sure everyone will understand ... can you not ... you know...” she asked, backing away a bit, though not moving too far, just not quite so close. Hearing the sounds of a large truck out front, she turned, smiling eagerly to Alex “Oh! They are here ... this is going to be great! I’m getting some coffee, I uh, came out here first ... did you want some?” Heading into the house, she wandered into the kitchen and grabbed the half and half from the fridge before pouring herself a cup. She liked her coffee almost Turkish white, though not near as sweet, and when they ran out of cream, she suffered mightily, often going to the store herself to get more. Glad that there appeared to still be plenty of cream in the container, she took a sip and sighed in simple pleasure.


Alex had let his sister go, and watched as she had retreated to the house in search of coffee. Thinking back on it he had initially missed that she had come looking for him first thing in the morning, and that made him smile to himself. Izzy was right of course, not everyone would actually get, or understand their new relationship, but with a little help, and time he figured that they might be able to get used to the idea. Since he figured this might hurt his chances to have sex with Riki, it might be better to be kind of down low about the entire matter.


It had taken less than two hours to get the hot tub set up, and the water filled so that it could begin to heat up. The longest part, actually, was going to be the 4-5 hours it would take to reach a soaking temperature. They had watched through the window as the two men maneuvered the large tub, rolling along on a clever platform, back into position near the spot Alex had run the power line. The careful way they had tipped over and settled the tub down onto the ground gave evidence to their obvious competence and experience. Alex had gotten them the hose and pointed out the electric connection box, so it had all happened fairly quickly. As the water began to fill, and the workers had Riki sign off on the delivery papers, they all gathered around, excitedly examining the controls (though they did not mess with them until the water level rose above the circular openings for the multitude of jets scattered through the whole 8 person tub). They could see that each corner had a deeper section, and one side had like a lying position area with extra jets all along where your back and bottom would lay. It was all very impressive, and the anticipation was palpable amongst everyone as they waited for their new hot tub to be fully ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.