The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 11: Fashion Week

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Fashion Week - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Izzy, Gwen, and Alex arrived home bursting into the house in the early afternoon after their shopping trip amid the upbeat sounds of chatter and conversation. The morning had been fun. They had dropped off Abby, then stopped off to pick up Gwen’s friend, then they were off to the mall. Alex had funded this shopping trip, and had even ended up buying an outfit for Gwen’s friend, Steph. It hadn’t been part of his original plan, but it he thought it might go further to help repair the goodwill with Gwen. Gwen who had been distant had given him one of her unreadable expressions that he could have sworn had been irritated, but the expression had been fleeting and gone almost by the time it had registered. Steph on the other hand had been flirtingly appreciative, acting as if this was the first time she had noticed Gwen’s older step brother, despite that they had met before. That had been fun and Steph had been a surprising ally in getting Izzy to choose a few more risqué clothes for both Izzy and Gwen. She added a veneer of innocence to what would have been an inappropriate selection of clothing. Steph had unknowingly legitimized Alex’s efforts to further slutify Izzy (cause yeah, he really did like Izzy slutty), and at the least add some eye candy to Gwen’s look around the house. While he wasn’t pursuing Gwen in the same way as Riki and Izzy, certainly a sexier looking Gwen didn’t hurt.

Instead of getting articles for just Izzy and Gwen, he had also ended up getting a few items for Gwen’s friend Steph as well. Articles included things like Sheer crop tops, low cut jeans and shorts, etc, etc. And not everything did he even get to see, allowing Izzy and Gwen to take his credit card for a few feminine “essentials”.

Alex had ended up with an outfit as well, which could have been worse, but he wasn’t sure if he was comfortable with. Skinny boy jeans, which might go good with his shit kickers, a tank top that felt like he wasn’t wearing anything and a new jean jacket. Steph and Gwen had both picked out the tank top which made him feel like he was exposing too much cleavage, and just felt weird. Also, he had ended up with Steph’s phone number, which she had gave him when they had dropped off Steph and she insisted on giving him a hug. Izzy had laughed at him, the college boy picking up high school girls, and a very neutral expression from Gwen to let him know that she didn’t approve of him dating her friends, or so he guessed.

Now at home, Alex went to the kitchen first for a coke, “Anyone up for a snack?” he asked. He was hungry since they had decided to skip the food court. “I’ll make up some light lunch, and meet you in the living room if you want to change,” he told Gwen and Izzy, figuring this might be a good time to give the girls another dose of the formula.

Gwen laid out her new clothes, removing the tags, and smiling a bit as she pictured herself wearing the new items to school or the pool. Muttering a bit, she knew she was supposed to model the new clothes for Alex, they had agreed, but she was more than a little hungry - “Hey, Izzy ... were we supposed to put these on now, or later”? She asked, walking over to her sister’s room, stopping in the open doorway, her new top held in her hand.

Stepping back out of her closet, Izzy turned, top bare except for her bra, as she moved back to her collection of clothes on the bed. “Oh, I thought now ... besides, you never turned down a chance to put on new clothes before!” she teased, her sister’s long standing clothing addiction well established. “I was just hanging up my old shirt and stuff, good for another use at least.” As she picked her way through her larger pile of clothing choices, Gwen looked on a bit enviously. ‘Wow, he really, um, got you a lot of stuff...”.

Izzy blushed, well aware of why Alex had seemed so generous. Their illicit rendezvous in the laundry room still on her mind every time she looked at him. She was sure the memory was written on her face every time their eyes met, and she hated how much she seemed to blush around him now. Her tough, no nonsense, take no prisoners attitude around him was being eroded, day by day, week by week.

“I had only heard about these, can you imagine wearing these out in public?” she said, shaking her head as she held up the odd jeans with built in bikini. Thankfully it was in black denim, keeping with her normal ‘color. After she slid off her shorts and underwear, standing effectively naked, except for her bra in front of her sister, she sat down on the edge of her bed and began to pull it on, the tight fabric barely sliding up her thighs.

Gwen just watched for a moment, not used to how casual even Izzy was getting with her body, stripping and changing clothes with the door open, and Gwen watching -- not that she had not done so with her friends, but, her and Izzy had never quite been that kind of ‘sister’, forced together by their parent’s marriage. “Well I should go put mine on” she said half to herself as she left her sister to her efforts, and returned to her room and her small pile of new items.

A few minutes later, stepping into the kitchen, Gwen noticed Alex making some food again. He was awful handy in the kitchen lately, she thought to herself before asking “So, what did you make or find for us?”. She stood, idly against the counter, passively showing off her new outfit. Crop top and slacks, though cut much lower than she had ever worn to school. She had not been too sure about the slacks at first, but Steph had made it seem as if they were just darling, and so she had acceded gracefully.

“A cold macaroni salad,” Alex replied as he looked back over his shoulder, he stopped though when he saw what Gwen was wearing. “Nice,” he said appreciatively as he took in her form, “that looks good on you Gwen,” he told her before turning back to continue working on lunch. “Do you like it?”

Taking the dosed container of cream from the fridge Alex continued onto making the sauce to go with the macaroni salad though he set some aside for himself first since it wouldn’t do, or likely do anything to him, but he wasn’t really willing to take that chance.

With a sudden moment of inspiration, he stopped and thought, “I want an ice coffee,” he stated before glancing back at his step sister and asking her “Would you like a cup of ice coffee?” Thinking perhaps might make things go a little smoother if he double dosed Gwen at least. “I was going to make myself one, it wouldn’t be any trouble to make another up for you as well” His thinking was that if Gwen was a little more susceptible to suggestion, maybe they could have that talk and smooth things out. Even from the shopping trip he knew that not everything was completely kosher between him and Gwen. During the entire shopping trip she had been a bit more distant than usual. Eager to repair the rift, he was willing to take a bit more risk.

“Sure” Gwen said, again surprised, but pleased. Not used to Alex being quite so considerate, she was only a little on edge as she sat down, letting him wait on her. She felt oddly pleased that he appreciated her new outfit, though she had never really cared what he thought in the past. Maybe it was just that he was a boy, and she had been considering wearing this to the mall the next time she went shopping, just to push her look a bit. Taking the glass of milk infused iced coffee, she took a satisfying drink, watching as he continued to putter around the kitchen, finishing his food prep.

“Why are you being so nice lately? It’s kinda weird, don’t you think?” she asked after a bit, smiling as he brought some food over, setting another plate out for both himself and another for Izzy. As Alex finished getting the food ready he considered Gwen’s question. He was being nicer to them, and it had to do with the fact that he was, honestly, manipulating them, but he was finding that he was getting something more fulfilling out of it, so he attempted to answer the question honestly, “I started being nicer just because I wanted mom to see me, well to be honest, more as an adult, and from there I started noticing that I liked being more mature, I liked the satisfaction,” he continued. “Sure, it started out a little self serving but I found I liked, being, acting like the man of the house. At the end of the day I felt a little prouder of myself, satisfied that I had grown more inside.” Pausing Alex finished getting everything together and put it on a tray, preparing to take it all into the living room. Izzy’s food as well.

Finished, he finally really met Gwen’s eye, “I want to be proud of the being a man, like my father, who took care of his family.” Alex stated, “And to be honest, I like the results and how it makes me feel. Does that make sense?”

“Yes, actually, it does” Gwen said, really considering his words as she took another drink of her iced coffee, following him out and down to the living room, tucking her feet under her as she sat down and took one of the plates from the tray.

Taking a small bite, and ‘Mmmm’ing as she tasted the simple but quite tasty dish, she watched her brother with an odd, considering look in her eye. Not only had he been cooking and being very nice lately (like buying them clothes!), but his actions with her mother was still something she was trying to put into her world view. “I never realized that it might be weird for you ... after your dad being gone ... um ... I think you are doing rather well ... if what I saw with you and Mom is any indication, I doubt she thinks you are just a kid ... at least sometimes...” Her brain felt a bit like she had sipped some wine, she was blurting out things she had not quite gotten her head around yet ... but at the moment, all of her worries about her mother being overly familiar with Alex seemed rather silly.

“Uh yeah,” Alex said, flushing a bit red, “Sorry you had to run across that so abruptly,” he told her. “Things just kind of happened, and ... well you know.” He shrugged actually feeling a bit self conscious. After all, how was he supposed to say, “Well hey, sorry I was frigging mom, but we just got kind of carried away after I put my hand over her pussy and...” That unto itself seemed a bit lame. Alex wasn’t sorry at all for trying to sleep with Riki, not at all, but the way Gwen had put it, it didn’t seem so bad.

“I guess what I am trying to say is, sorry.” Alex might had said more, and he wasn’t sure what Gwen was going to say, but when Izzy came in he let it drop.


Izzy had worked the tight pants with the unusual built in exposed bikini up and over her thighs finally, snugging the waist around her lower hip, shivering a bit as she realized how much of her backside was exposed, covered only by the thong back of the newfangled attached bikini. Moving around, getting used to how low the waist rode, and pulling first on one side of the bikini and then the other, she slowly got used to it. It did not really expose more than a swimsuit, but it was the odd combination bikini and pants that made it feel so risqué. She had felt so energized all morning, and more than eager to try on just about anything anyone suggested, even the sheer top that Steph had said would look so good with one of her black bras on underneath! As she picked up the almost transparent top, the material shimmering as she pulled it on over her head, she returned to the mirror and looked at herself critically. While it may not be exactly what she would have picked, and she had no intention of letting her friends see it, she did not hate it ... and as she brushed out her hair, she heard her tummy rumble, and quickly headed downstairs, hoping the food was ready. Calling out, she heard them answer from the living room, so she turned from her path towards the kitchen and quickly came to find the other two already sitting down and eating what looked like pasta, or something.

“Hey Iz, I have a bowl for you here sister of mine,” Alex told her, reaching for the other bowl of pasta to hand to Izzy. It was kind of hard not to notice Izzy as she reached for the bowl, which made Alex whistle low appreciatively. “Wow, Izzy, you look amazingly hot as well,” he told his sister. “You have my attention now, let me tell you.” Alex couldn’t really help himself and he let his eyes trail over his blood sister’s body. After being denied anything with Riki he hungered for some release once again so much so that even on the way back home he had let his hand stray to Izzy’s leg in the car, and while he didn’t do anything inappropriate since Gwen was in the car, he had let his fingers trail onto the inside of Izzy’s thigh and make little circles.

The way her hips were framed by the low cut jeans, and from the glimpse she gave him of her chest as she leaned so he could catch the glimpse of her bra through the sheer top, he found the hunger making a resurgence.

“I think,” he said slowly, letting his fingers come into contact with Izzy’s as he handed her the bowl, “that there was a promise to model some of my purchases? Right?”

Meeting Izzy’s eyes, Alex didn’t try to hide his hunger for her from her, and he doubted she didn’t know what it meant ... Already too much had happened between them and he was starting to consider his sister much more possessively. She had cum by his hand, mouth, and felt his cock, and he knew she had liked it. However, there were limits to what he could get away with Gwen present, so at least for the moment. Izzy was safe, but later ... who knew, and his gaze promised that for Izzy.

“Yeah, we know ... um, as soon as we finish we can show some more, right Gwen?” Izzy was eating eagerly, having a fondness for cold pasta salads. It somehow felt like the carbs were not as bad that way!

“Well, I did not get as many things as you, ya know...” Gwen said, a bit jealously, though seeing what kind of things Alex had bought for Izzy, she was mostly okay with her smaller haul. She continued to feel quite altered, mentally fuzzy, and as she took another drink of her iced coffee, sitting her almost empty cup back down, she caught herself looking at Izzy’s bra under her shirt and watching the way her sister’s breasts moved so freely as if she did not care her underwear was on display. Sitting there, she could feel herself getting that feeling again and she wondered if it was going to take long to show him the outfits, she needed to go ‘read’. The longer they sat the more she began to obsess over her private feeling. Her thighs moved against each other slightly as she sat and waited for her sister to finish eating.

Izzy could feel Alex’s interested gaze, and even though she was not actively courting his attentions, neither was she hiding from him. As she ate, his food once again tasting so good it was hard to stop. She slowly warmed up to the idea of showing off ‘all’ of her purchases. It would surely blow his mind to see some of what they had bought. ‘Uh, we might want to move to one of our rooms though ... maybe ... a couple things we bought at that last store...”

Leaving the suggestion open, Izzy finished her food, no longer feeling quite so exposed as when she first came down the stairs. The clothes were actually very stylish, if a bit extreme, and once she got used to the feeling of half of her backside hanging out, they were quite comfortable. If they were any briefer though, she knew she’d have to invest in some personal grooming time!

He was a bit surprised when Izzy proposed that they move the little fashion show portion of the afternoon upstairs, and even more surprised that Izzy was suggesting that there were risqué articles that she was not only going to wear, but wear for him.

“Oh, Ok,” he said shifting in his seat so his hardening dick didn’t stand straight up and make it so obvious how much he was enjoying Izzy and Gwen’s new looks. “Well, I’ll be ready when both of you are” he told them.

About fifteen minutes later the three of them entered Gwen’s and Abby’s room, since it was decided that their combined room was the largest, and their kid sister was still out. Alex had taken a few minutes to change before they all entered Gwen’s room. He changed into his skinny jeans, and put on a new set of work boots (that had as of yet to see a day of work in their life), he put on the loose tank top, and picked up the jean jacket to put on that matched.

The funny thing was, he didn’t bother to close the door. Hadn’t bothered to send the girls away, and he hadn’t bothered to cover up as he changed. Gwen and Izzy, both hung about his door, sort of talking, but also he noticed sort of watching him as well, and the looks he espied as he glanced at them were not completely unappreciative of the view he was offering his sisters. So Alex had stripped when he came into his room, just leaving the boxer briefs he had on, on and giving a good view of his already erect dick as well as his lean muscular runner’s body.

“You know that this doesn’t count, right?” Izzy told him snarkily, “If we have to model our clothing so do you.

“Yeah, of course,” Alex responded flashing Izzy with a sly grin, “but I didn’t get any new underwear? Does that mean when it comes time I should take that off? You don’t mind me going naked after that do you Izzy?” Izzy didn’t answer though, and neither did Gwen but it did earn him one of those measuring Gwen glances.

When he was finished getting dressed, he wore his outfit into Gwen’s room. Gwen and Izzy proceeded him. “You’re up first,” Izzy told him, “So are you going to actually model for us?”

Taking the challenge, Alex did go first as Gwen sat in the reading chair by the window and Izzy sat on Abby’s bed.

Alex went to the mp3 player and called up some energetic rock and roll, and then went from there, letting his hips swing to the beat of the music. Alex turned to face them with a bit of a coy smile on his face, “So?” he asked dancing, and then striking a pose, before holding his arms out, “Tell me what you think, I don’t have as much to model, so I figured I’d make this count.”

The dancing made him feel foolish, so he grinned to match, but the thing was, Alex really was a good dancer. In his early teens and through most of high school Alex had taken dance classes, and he was pretty good, so he knew how to dance and chose to dance with a fun, semi sexy grace that could have maybe landed him a job as a male stripper. From his pose, he pulled his jacket off slowly, pausing on occasion to let Izzy and Gwen notice him. Then with just the tank top on, he flexed to show off before slowly drawing off the shirt. Almost. It was all over the top but in a serious manner, and he wondered if this would have worked on Riki too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.