The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 8: Stepmother’s frantic flight

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Stepmother’s frantic flight - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

This was the first morning that Alex was putting the “girls” on a constant dose. Both the milk and the cream in the fridge had a small amount of the formula in them, and he figured after watching and knowing their habits that the doses would be largely moderated through habit. Unlike the food he had served them it wasn’t like they would keep going back to the milk and cream he thought, so he felt fairly safe in putting both in the fridge. The effects of a more constant low level dose was a bit up in the air. While the mice he was using showed increased signs of sexual activity, (the females making themselves available always) mice were not humans, and human females just didn’t make themselves sexually available in the same way. Not to mention his four women were at different stages in their lives. Riki was a mature woman and Izzy was just starting to be sexually active. Then Gwen was followed by Abby in becoming sexually active. Anyway, it promised to be interesting.

Abby was a bit of a hang up and while he wasn’t going to take advantage of a girl so young, he certainly didn’t mind the demonstration of sexual freedom Abby was showing around the house. She seemed happy, so Alex was content to leave it alone.

With the dosages taken care of, while it was still early in the morning, Alex enjoyed a quiet bowl of cereal in the kitchen, and thought about Izzy. It had been so intense, for both of them, last evening, he had left his sister worn out in the laundry room, legs still spread and so satisfied she hadn’t even really acknowledged he left. Which he liked, frankly. Though he had been using her, kind of, to get back at her for the years of maltreatment, he was enjoying the new hierarchy that put Izzy square on the end of his prick, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to let her off. What had started as sexual relief was turning into an interesting relationship of dominance he was wasn’t sure he wanted to give up. Heck he wasn’t even sure if Izzy wanted to, despite her protests, her obviously eager reciprocation was there. He loved Izzy, but he also loved her sexually as well which was why he decided to stop telling her he loved her, but to approach it indirectly, like the red daylily he left next to her on her pillow while she was sleeping.

He wanted to check on Riki as well. He knew he had gotten to her, and he was curious what would happen today. She had effectively disappeared after he got her to admit her desire. He was toying with the idea of a little more action today, since she seemed ready to pop yesterday, but he wasn’t sure if she planned on hanging around the house today, or if someone had to give Abby a ride to the store or her friend’s house - it was a bit of a foggy mess inside his still awakening brain.


Riki came into the kitchen, glanced at her son and steeled herself for another confrontation. It was not that she did not love her son, nor enjoy his company. It just seemed that lately, everything had taken on such strong sexual undertones. He had spoken to her core, forcing her to admit things she was not all that comfortable admitting, and now in the light of morning, she felt more than a little awkward. “Morning, Alex.” she said, pleasantly enough, making herself a nice latte this morning, pouring some milk and waiting for it to steam. “Oh, can you drop Abby over at her friends this morning? I, um, gotta go to the office, and have a showing at 11.” As she finished making her espresso, and adding the steamed milk, she turned, sipping at the hot liquid carefully as she let her mind catch up to her awoken body.


Izzy woke slowly, her mind slowly coming to awareness. As she rolled onto her side, she saw the flower resting on her pillow. ‘Flowers?’ she thought groggily, reaching up with one hand to gently pat the stem as she became more fully awake.

Gwen pulled her robe about her body as she headed to the bathroom and her morning shower. She felt a bit better than the night before, though she still felt a bit ‘on edge’, as if something was going to happen and she just did not know what. When she had left her room, Abby had still been dead to the world. Her little sister continued to shock and amaze her in so many ways, and her own casual acceptance of all the strange behavior both Abby, and the had been exhibiting was nothing short of amazing. Or wrong. She was still not sure which.


“Sure Mom,” Alex said with automatic reflex. The moment it came out set off the moment he kind of regretted it. His work had been to get Riki to see him as another guy, not as her son. With everything going as well as it had the evening before, the best he could do now was to keep going with the most amount of confidence as possible. “Sure, is Abby up yet?” he asked trying to keep it relatively normal as well.

Alex finished up his bowl of cereal, got up and picked up his spoon as well as the box, tucking everything under one arm leaving one arm free.

Determined not to let Riki get away, he chose to come around the side of the table that blocked her retreat and she would obviously have to back up to avoid him directly. As he approached her, he kept backing her toward the table, getting closer and closer, “do you need anything else today?” he asked, the subtle desire for her threading through his voice.

Taking another drink, feeling the warmth hitting her stomach as the caffeine brushed the cobwebs away from her mind, Riki turned. Seeing Alex coming toward her, the memories from last night flashed through her mind. She had ... grabbed him. Eagerly. In the light of morning, with her coffee in her hand, she was able to redirect her thoughts, somewhat, but it was a struggle. Normal, everyday concerns and thoughts seem to battle in her mind with thoughts of a much more carnal nature. A much more inappropriate incestuous carnal nature. The closer he approached, the more of a struggle it became.

“I don’t know ... um ... I think I heard the shower going ... Alex...” she said, trying to forestall him, to keep him at bay. Her mind kept flashing back, remembering what he felt like, how she felt when she touched him, how aroused he obviously made her, inappropriate as that might be. Sipping her coffee, she bought time, the warmth of her drink hiding the rising arousal that was simmering just below the surface. ‘Why am I so warm!

“Okay,” Alex said brightly as he came to stop in front of her, cereal bowl in one hand, the other hand he put it on her waist, and leaned in, “That means I have a bit of time, if you need something, anything?” When Alex told her, ‘anything’, it was spoken just as he leaned over and gave her a slow kiss on the side of her neck, then pulled back to give her a bright smile.

He really liked the way he had flustered his stepmother the other day at dinner. That she had grabbed his cock and then proceeded to jack his cock off, spoke volumes as to how far along E’s formula had taken her. Between Riki and Izzy, he had to consider the formula a large success, but he wasn’t ready to stop there, especially when she looked so attractive. The formula and even the constant arousal, did a certain something for her that drove Riki from being drop dead gorgeous to a truly stunning creature he couldn’t keep his eyes, or hands, off of.

“No, um, I’m fine Alex” she said, breathing heavily, his closeness driving her to distraction all over again. While she did not feel quite as out of control, she knew that he knew what she had been thinking, and she could not deny what she had done. She had closed her eyes when he had kissed her neck, and she felt trapped somewhat, her hands occupied with her latte, she could not push him away. She did not really want to, though she knew she should.

“Did you sleep ok last night?” He asked, as if nothing was amiss, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to put the moves on his stepmother, and ... actually ... it kind of was. Riki was sort of like one of those attractive shy girls who couldn’t believe that a good looking guy might be talking to them. “Did you have any good, dreams?” Hoping that she had thought about him before getting any sleep. While he thought he had a good chance she had been thinking about him, he wasn’t really sure.

Last night had been a long series of self wrought pleasures that had seemed to demand just one more, all night long. It was not until almost 10 o’clock before she had finally stopped, taking a quick shower to stop herself from seeking yet another orgasm with her vibrator. She had felt so wanton, so earthy, but a bit out of control, and when she got up this morning, she was glad that the intensity of her obsession had subsided. Somewhat. Alex seemed to bring out something dark and needy within her, and as he stood close, she could feel her mind returning to her earlier thoughts. “I slept just fine ... and my dreams...” she ended, her cheeks heating as she imagined what he was thinking. Reality was that she did not remember her dreams, her waking fantasies were bad enough!

Sensing Riki’s hesitation, and possibly her uncertainty, Alex moved in after slipping his cereal bowl on the dining room table to leave both of his hands free, “Well, I hope they were good dreams,” he said as he boldly put a hand on her thigh and pulling her skirt up slightly, making Riki jump nervously. Through the thin fabric he could feel her thigh, lean and muscular. Riki had always been one to keep fit, and eat right.

Looking into her eyes, he could see her staring at him, wide eyed, not half lidded with desire, but more like a deer caught in the headlights. Riki didn’t protest though as he started moving his hand up and down her thigh, “Was I part of any of your dreams?” he asked.

Possibly he shouldn’t have been pushing his stepmother like this, but it was really hard to resist, and lately in the household, he had to wonder who the formula had more of an effect on; his girls, or him?


Izzy had laid in bed for a while, smiling, oddly pleased at the small gesture. She was not a girly girly, by no stretch, but the fact that Alex, she assumed, had left her something pretty was kind of sweet. Getting up, she had reached for her robe out of habit. After last night’s activities, it seemed a bit unnecessary, though she was not going to just run around masturbating like Abby seemed so comfortable doing. Slipping one of her cotton fabric bras on over her aching breasts, she adjusted the waistband of her panties as she headed down the hall to the bathroom.

Gwen heard the door to the bathroom open, and assumed it was one of her sisters. Though, as odd as everything had been lately, should would not have been too shocked to hear Alex, though she was very glad to hear Izzy’s voice coming over the noise of the shower. “You almost done? I could use a shower myself this morning!”

“Almost!”. As Gwen finished, she could see her sister at the sink reaching forward to clear off some of the mirror. She blinked, not sure she was seeing correctly. Clearing off the wall of the shower door, she confirmed her suspicion - Izzy was adopting some of Abby’s casual attitude. She was not wearing a robe and had obviously come down the hall in just her undergarments.

Back in the sister’s shared room, Abby rolled over, tossing her covers away as she blearily looked at the ceiling. Looking over, seeing that Gwen was already up, she took a moment to just luxuriate in the privacy of her room, alone for at least a couple minutes.


She couldn’t think. He was just so ... intense ... so, well, commanding. As her ‘son’ stepped closer, his hand touching her thigh, sending shivers of illicit sensation straight to her sex, Riki licked her lips nervously, still holding her coffee like a shield. “I don’t remember, exactly...” she said, honestly, though his question was making him have a very real dream right now. She could feel his interest, and as wrong as it was, her body wanted it, needed it, no matter the consequences.

When his hand slid under the edge of her skirt, pressing closer to her heated center, she gasped, the latte jiggling in her hands. Taking another deep drink of the cooling coffee, she tried to calm herself, to distract herself from the sensation he was sending. To distract herself from exactly where his hand was, and how she was not stopping him. She looked at him, staring, watching his eyes, watching to see what he’d do. He’d already forced her to admit things no mother should ever admit, and now he was toying with her. She had to get away, to get to work, to clear her mind, but she could not move. Her body would not let her, no matter how much her mind might be trying to convince her to get away. As his hand moved higher, touching her, sending signals that could not be denied, she closed her eyes, briefly, letting herself toy with the sensation, toy with letting him ... touch her.

When his hand slipped under her skirt, he really expected Riki to stop him, but she didn’t, instead her breathing deepened and she watched him from eyes that were partially closed. Her breath kept hitching as each new sensation hit her. He wasn’t exactly sure if he should continue, until she finally moved her legs toward him, finally bringing her body up against him, up against his hard-on that was straining through his pants, “You don’t remember if I ran my hand up your leg like this?” he asked her, his face closer to hers now as he dragged his nails lightly up and over her panty clad ass.

Riki shook her head, flushing, her hand trembling as it held onto her coffee as if it were a lifeline.

“Do you remember, maybe in your dreams, if I looked you in the eyes like I am doing now? As I used my hand to grab your ass, while the other slipped up to cup your hot wet pussy?” as Alex did exactly as he described. His hand slipping between his stepmother’s thighs, his fingers molding to her wet panties.

She was wet, so wet, and now that he knew that, as if he could have had any real doubt the way she was standing there, complacent, compliant, committed to this sensual deviancy. Pressing her body against his hand, she closed her eyes and dropped her head onto his shoulder as she let the dangerously erotic tingles wash though her. It was so wrong. So so wrong.

“Or maybe, I did more than just cup your pussy,” he stated as he started rubbing his fingers in a slow circle over her engorged mound. “Cause I know I dreamed of doing this.” Around and around Alex’s fingers went in a slow lazy circle as his other hand held Riki’s ass, holding her close to him. He didn’t take the liberties with her as he did with Izzy. In this case it didn’t feel right. Izzy was Izzy, she was a young dirty, dirty girl who seemed to like it rough. Riki though, was mature, sensual, and well ... his stepmother. Despite her being sexy as hell, slow and sensual seemed to be the right natural pace, and ... that’s what Alex tried to do. He was slow, in his touch, circling over and over again, his fingertips teasing the spot where Riki’s entrance he guessed would be, and letting his palm brush the top of her cleft with each pass. A nice gentle stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.