The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: The barriers begin to fall

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The barriers begin to fall - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“I want your project,” Samuel said out loud as the door closed behind him with a loud click.

Startled, Edward slowly looked up at Samuel with a look of surprise on his face that was quickly followed by irritation, “Have you been snooping through my notes?” Edward asked him angrily. For a while, Edward had suspected that someone had been rifling through his papers. It wasn’t anything solid, but all too often things felt a little too much out of place.

“Well you can’t have it, as you well know. The provost marshal gave me the funds, and the discretion to decide with whom to work, and when to share my results. I am not ready. And even if I needed more help, which I don’t, the last person I would get to help me is you!” Edward had never liked Samuel, had never trusted his raw ambition and his tendency to look down on his students, or grad assistants, or anyone he felt beneath him -- which, now that he thought about it, was just about everyone.

As he began to pick up the scattered papers, he glared at the rude interrupter, warning him to stay away as he collected everything he could find.

One notebook, one very important notebook, had slid under a set of filing cabinets, and would not see the light of day again for many years.

“Well Edward, I’m not really asking,” Samuel told him in a cold, snippy voice.

“Excuse me?” Edward responded in kind, the frown deepened as he looked at Samuel. Perhaps taking in his colleague now for the first time. There was something odd in the way that Samuel was holding himself. The man was leaning forward, and he had a determined set about his jaw. Realizing though that he was going to be running late very soon, Edward brushed the observation aside though.

“I’m taking your lab research,” Samuel told him haughtily, he told him then turned to lock the door, behind them, “you might not realize what you have, but I certainly do.”

Locking the door definitely got Edward’s attention. As he, straightening papers and notebooks in his hands, perhaps to leave, asked, “What are you doing!? What is the meaning of this?!” Locking the door was certainly not part of any desirable conversation. Most certainly not with Samuel. The man was acting like an ass, and a slightly scary one like that. In the moment, it dawned on Edward that Samuel was younger than he, and was in better shape.

“Well, E,” Samuel explained, turning around and putting a hand in his pocket as he turned to face Edward again, “I’m leaving, and I think I’m going to retire, in Brazil perhaps. Your research, is going to net me a serious windfall, which will set me up for life. And believe me,” he told him his voice turning menacing, “I have no intention of sharing it with you.”

“Not sharing it with me!?!” Edward exclaimed indignantly, “It’s my work! I’m not sharing it with you?” Angrily stomping his foot, Edward forgot that Samuel had closed and locked the door and started for it with his notebooks and papers clutched to his chest. “You incompetent, arrogant idiot! When I finish with my lab I’m going to straight to the dean. This is intolerable!”

As Edward came closer, Samuel pushed his hand that was still in his pocket forward and he got a look on his face that wasn’t angry. It was more like panic as if he hadn’t expected Edward to come at him, “Give me your notebook!” he ordered Edward his voice a little shaky with indecision.

“Never!” Edward told him, “Now get out of my way, you, you Asshole!”

Edward reached for the door, and Samuel reached for the notebooks, his hand in his pocket forgotten for the moment. The two grown men, struggling like two toddlers fighting over a toy, when suddenly there was a loud report that left both men’s ears ringing.

As both men stared at each other, Edward’s face took on a new dawning as a sense of severe pain washed over him. Samuel simply stared at his colleague with a look of disbelief, “Uh uh uh, Edward, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. I meant to uh, scare you.” Samuel told the man as a blossom of red scarlet started filling Edwards shirt, and his facial color drained.

In shock, Edward slowly crumpled, falling slowly to the floor, his papers and notebooks scattered once again on the floor.

Feet came running ... there were shouts, and banging on the door. Samuel stood and stared, shocked, stunned, unbelieving as Edward slowly bled out over the office floor.

Two weeks later, once the police had finished with the scene and the office had been tidied up, a notebook was pulled out by a member of the faculty, a non descript notebook filled with formula’s. The man packed it up along with several others in a box for archivists to sort through as they went through all the belongings of Dr. E.


Finding herself alone at the table, Abby sighed heavily, wondering what was wrong with everyone. They all seemed so flustered or distracted that they had to leave. She understood Gwen, but the rest, it was weird. Figuring she might earn some brownie points, and help her mother to say yes to her request to go see Kaylie tomorrow, she began to clear the table. Moving easily, unselfconsciously, the nude girl completed her domestic chore with minimal real effort, the soup bowls easily rinsed, and lined up inside the dishwasher.

Heading up to her and Gwen’s room, she was more than a little surprised to see her buttoned up sister still going at it and not hiding her actions whatsoever. Her private little games with her pillow seemed to have given way to a much more direct set of actions. As Abby entered, she gasped, rolling over, hiding herself somewhat “Shut the door, Jeez!” she cried, shaking as she clutched her hand between her thighs.

“Sorry, but if you are going to be doing that in the middle of the day, maybe you should go to the bathroom and lock the door if you don’t want to be caught ... it is my room too, you know!”

“I just ... ungh ... sorry, it’s just ... dammit ... I just!” Gwen muttered, louder and louder, until she was obviously continuing her activities, albeit with her back turned and her bare bottom pointed at her younger sister.


In her admittedly distracted state, Isabelle did not fully comprehend her brother’s words. The combination of his looming presence and rumbling tone seemed to make his words wash right over her. As she sat there, still reacting to her sister’s wanton display, she slowly replayed his words in her mind. Halfway down the stairs she realized she was obeying his request without realizing she had made a decision. She had not really known that he did not know how to run the washer, but she suspected it might just be a ruse. Somehow, she felt like this was perhaps not the best course of action, but as she stepped into the room, spotting Alex simply waiting, she said nothing about her internal thought processes. As she looked up from her halted position, her hands clasped in front of her, she looked at him questioningly. “You needed help?”

“I do, but let’s help you first, yes?” Alex said with a small self satisfied smirk on his face. Reaching out, he caught Izzy by the wrist, and brought her to him, except he didn’t bring her to him, he took her past himself firmly grabbing her by the back of the neck and pushing her with a gentle but forceful intention forward, “Bend over,” he growled at her, “I want you bent over the washing machine facing away from me.”

His hand on the back of her neck sent a chill down her spine that was at odds with the warmth coursing through her from below. He was so firm. As if he expected her to obey. As if that was how things should be. As she pressed her face against the cool metal of the washer, she blinked, realizing she had once again complied with his request, again without conscious thought. What was wrong with her. Or right with him. Or both?

When Izzy was bent over the washing machine, Alex leaned in letting himself press up against her in a most unbrotherly fashion, “Don’t move,” he ordered her before he slid back and away from her. His hands went to her waist, and he started enacting something he had been fantasizing for a while in his head. Kneeling, he got behind Izzy and pulled up the back of her shirt putting his lips to her lower back and kissing her at the small of the back. Then hooking his fingers in her jeans, he started lowering them bit by bit, kissing the exposed skin, nipping her with his teeth on occasion as he exposed inch by little bit. The one time she made to move, he growled at her smacking her ass with his hand, “I told you not to move,” he growled.

Her breath heavy in her chest, her breasts squashed against the metal frame of the washer, Izzy felt his hands on her lifting her shirt. His hands and then his lips touching her skin. When she felt his fingers at the snap of her jeans, loosening them, then pulling the flaps apart, loosening the fabric enough to begin to lower them, she struggled a bit, as if to stop him. His low growl forced her back into compliance, and as she felt the fabric lower, she felt the heat rise up again. Even hotter. This was so wrong. And so ... good.

More and more skin became exposed as the kissed, nipped, sucked, and licked his way over Izzy’s bared skin, leaving a trail of red blemishes. He was rough with her and she was shivering just like Riki had been. Unlike Riki, she wasn’t protesting, at least not a lot, and Alex had no intention of taking ‘no’ from his sister. Bending her, holding her, taking her felt as natural as breathing.

With enough of her jeans down he was now able to grab her bottom, and he squeezed it liberally, eliciting a subconscious moan from Izzy. It was too much for him to bear, and after the second or third moan, he lost patience with her jeans. With another growl he pulled them completely down, dragging her soaked panties along with them and letting her scent loose in the small room, “You like this don’t you sis? You like me bending you over, don’t you?” Her jeans, dragged down and collected about her shins, kept her bound, kept her trapped.

With Izzy’s lower body bared he grabbed her ass, and squeezed it, his fingers wrapping around the perfect globes grazing her wet slit. God, he could feel her heat on his fingertips, and spreading her rear end released her excited scent again making the room even more pungent with the earthy smell of Izzy. Standing up, Alex put his hand once again on the back of her neck, holding her firmly to the washing machine. “I asked you a question Izzy,” he growled at her. following it up with a smack on her rear that left a nice hand print. “I’m turning you on, aren’t I? You’re getting off on this, aren’t you?” To point it out Alex stopped grabbing Izzy’s ass and he slid his fingers down the middle of her thighs, owning her wet sex, acting as if he had every right to be there. If she wouldn’t answer, he’d make her answer, and he parted her labia with his finger, sliding down the middle of them until he could feel her nub on the end of his finger.

Moans escaped her throat and mouth, the rapid escalation of her brother’s attack leaving Izzy’s head reeling and her body wrestling with the intense desire that seemed to have been running rampant through her ever since Jake’s rude treatment of her this afternoon. Shocked into silent acceptance, she lay there, letting him grab and explore her backside, his hands firm and a bit rough as they squeezed and grabbed at her. Gasping as he rather rudely stripped her jeans and panties down around her ankles, she felt her knees become parted exposing her sex, and her body being pressed back down as he freely explored her privates. ‘OH fuck! He’s, he’s, god, it feels so god ... damn that Jake, damn him for making me so hot that I ... that I ... fuck!’

Gasping as his words seared into her brain, demanding an answer, demanding she pull out of her mental haze and answer. His fingers now touching her heat, feeling her slick wetness, she moaned louder, pressing back against him, feeling his hand take control of her wanton sex. “Yes ... damn you ... yes...” she cried, her body on fire, and even though she was willing, even desirous, she blamed Jake for putting her in this position, making her vulnerable, making her easy pickings.


Pulling her hands away from her body, Riki pushed herself away from the door, shaking her hair back as she crossed to the in suite, and turned on her shower. ‘Maybe a shower will shock me out of this ... this ... obsession... ‘ Her mind still fighting the admission her stepson had forced out of her, was nevertheless still circling in its obsession to remember every little detail, every shape and motion of what she had felt with her hand.

Soaking under the water, her body rinsed clean, but her mind unaffected, was still teasing her with improper thoughts. Dirty thoughts, naughty thoughts, all centered around finding out just how hard her stepson was, getting his prick into her hands, into her mouth, into her ... Frustrated, unable to break free, she got out of the shower and tried to change her thoughts as she dried off. ‘I just need to think of something else. Work, yes, that’s good. What do I need to do tomorrow? The Paxton file needs a look through, see if they need any more showings... Pausing, looking up at her damp, flushed face in the mirror, Riki shook her head. There really was nothing for it.

Making sure her door was locked, she got onto her bed, propped her pillows just so, and got out her personal massager. She rarely masturbated when anyone was awake, but the intense obsession she was having just would not go away. And she never turned her toy on when anyone might be around, but for some reason that seemed rather stupid and more than a bit disingenuous. It’s not like anyone would care. As she closed her eyes, and began to run the vibrating loveliness above, around and across her swollen clit, she slowly rocked her hips, her body and mind beginning to concentrate on her own self pleasure, and not on what had happened in the kitchen.


Alex slipped his finger into Izzy’s wet slit, starting by circling her entrance, then began making short thrusts just up to the first knuckle, “Shouldn’t you be saying thank you? And not cursing me?” By the time Alex finished the question he was easily up to the second knuckle in his sister giving him another point to tease her towards an orgasm. Already his middle finger was teasing her hard nub, and with the amount of wetness Izzy was leaking it wasn’t long till his thumb was slicked and pushing against her rear hole.

Exposed, Izzy let the heat wash over her. Her eyes closed as her bare body was touched and prodded and parted by her demanding brother. She was so wet, she could not believe how turned on she was. There must have been something in the water today, she never was this easily turned on. First Abby, now this!

“Besides if you didn’t want this why were you staring at my cock upstairs? Did you miss it that much from the other week? Have you been thinking about it the entire time?”

“I wasn’t! Unghhh ... fuck!” she cried as she tried to protest, to deny, her words stopped as his assault continued.

Another finger slipped into Izzy’s already stretched little hole, and he could feel the muscles inside of her quivering around his digits. So at the very least, he knew he was doing a decent job. His sister for that matter, already had her eyes closed and she was making the same little noises she did the first time they had been together, letting him know that he had her quickly moving to the edge of an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.