The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: Dinner time entertainment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dinner time entertainment - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

An increasing noise level of simple chatter came from the dining table as the three girls sat down. Riki went over to the breakfast bar that separated the two rooms and asked “Need any help, Alex?”

“Yeah please,” Alex put out the four bowls for Riki; their dosed bowls. “If you could hand these out, that will give me a free hand to grab the bread and my own bowl.” Each of the bowls he had gotten ready for them, and each had a slightly heavier dose than the last dinner he had made. He was curious if he put more of the formula in if it would cause any sort of increased reaction since some of the studies he was doing with the mice seemed to indicate that it might be possible.

By the time Alex got to the table he noticed with satisfaction that the women were already digging into the food, which made him chuckle, “That good?” he asked before sitting down and starting on his own meal.

As an experiment, as he started eating himself, he put a bare foot next to Riki’s. He was also pleased to find that she also had foregone putting on shoes and also had bare feet. He didn’t move his foot around though, he was more curious to see if she started, and if she started first. In a way, it was his litmus test to see how excited the girls might be.

“Oh, by the way, there is enough for seconds, and I made enough for lunches this weekend, or even for next week if anyone wants some.”

The Italian soup was delicious, and as they began to eat, the first comments were all centered around how appreciative they all were that they had such a good cook in the house.

“Alex, I am, well, quite impressed” Riki murmured as she took another bite of the cold soup. “Where have you been hiding such talent!” she said, smiling, feeling his foot (she assumed) reach out to touch hers. Feeling a tingle run up her leg from the simple contact, Riki moved a bit in her seat, shocked a bit at how easily she was affected by a simple touch of a foot. As she continued to eat the soup, and nibble on the accompanying bread, she felt herself reacting more and more strongly to the simple touch. Looking over at her stepson, blushing, she wondered if he felt the electricity too. Not sure if he was even aware of how she was reacting, she moved her foot on top of his, playing with his toes with her own bare toes, as if she was unable to stop herself from saying ‘hello’ to his foot.

The more she ate, the less she seemed to worry about what anyone else would think, and she moved her chair a bit closer to Alex’s, and almost cooed at him. “This is sooooo good!” she said, matching her words with a stroke of his foot with hers. The touch seemed to send a signal straight up her legs, darting between her thighs, and she almost gasped as she felt a sudden wetness dampen her panties. It was like when she was young, that raw animal magnetism or something. She was turned on, for no particular reason. Normally she would excuse herself, she’d be too embarrassed but tonight, for some reason, she wanted to revel in the feeling. Squirming in her chair, she glanced around the table, her eyes smoldering with her own repressed desires.

Gwen was feeling more than a little warm as she ate the delicious soup. She had told Alex right away in the beginning how delicious it was, and as she practically inhaled the soup, she could feel a warmth suffusing her body. Glancing over at Abby, she noticed that she too seemed to be quite engrossed in her soup. Noting that Abby had come down to dinner still naked, she mentally shook her head at herself. ‘What’s the big deal anyhow ... if it makes her happy... ‘ Unaware that her reaction had changed drastically, and quickly, she looked over at her mother and nodded happily. “So good, huh Mom?” she said, noting absently that her mother looked a bit distracted, almost leaning over into Alex’s space.

Looking up, Riki blushed, not sure if she had missed more than the last words “Oh, yes, it’s very good ... Alex you are a great cook!”. Her cheeks flushed, she seemed to look a bit overheated, which was odd, as the A/C was on, and the food was cold, not hot!

Izzy could feel her sex dripping, and she was not sure if it was because her mind had been replaying the shower with Alex ever since she had got home, or if it was because Jake had left her high and dry, but she was very very aroused now. Looking around the table, she thought that everyone seemed a bit preoccupied with their soup, though the way Abby was squirming on her chair, perhaps she had to pee or something.

Abby could feel her pristine little sex become engorged and wet, simply from sitting there and eating dinner. She knew about masturbating, of course, hell her sister had been doing a lot of it lately. She just did not expect to find herself so aroused at the dinner table. Definitely not this aroused. It was all she could do to not simply drop her hand into her lap and give herself a little touch ... a little release. Looking around the table, seeing the glazed look on her mother’s face, and the distracted appearance of Izzy, who seemed to only be looking at Alex, she lost her internal struggle, such that it was, and laid her off hand in her lap, slowly moving it between her legs. The slower she moved, and the longer her hand was down there without anyone commenting, the braver she got. “No one even cares ... it’s not like we don’t all do it!” she told herself, quite pleased with how mature she was being about such things. All worries about being caught fled from her mind, and as she slowly touched her clit, pressing lightly, she shifted in her seat, enjoying the secret thrill.

Still excited at not getting caught, Abby moved her fingers lower, parting her legs as she boldly stroked herself beneath the table. ‘This is so fucking hot!” she thought, her aroused mind on overdrive as she secretly played herself, her hands out of sight under the table.

“Oh my gawd Abby, are you ... are you ... playing with yourself at the table??” Gwen almost screeched, her earlier blasé acceptance of her sister’s nudity notwithstanding, this escalation of her sister’s was just too much for anyone reasonable to take!

Hand frozen, stopped between her legs, Abby looked up, scared for a moment. Then, seeing her accuser, and the flushed aroused faces around the table, she struck hard and fast, figuring that if she was doomed, she was going to go down swinging. “Oh for Chrissakes Gwen, it’s not as if everyone doesn’t know what you do 3 or 4 times a night up in our room while you are supposedly ‘reading’. Hell, even Alex has to have figured it out by now!” With that, she sat up, continuing to lightly play with herself, waiting for the axe to fall on her neck.


‘Holy fucking crap!’ Alex thought, and for a brief moment he felt exposed, as all attention focused on Abby and he had a brief moment of panic thinking everyone would discover exactly what he had been up to. The reality was: he had been up to something, and not just the formula. His foot had been traveling up Riki’s calf up the backside of it, and going higher and higher with each pass, but there was no way anyone knew that, right? Also, did he have to worry about Abby? Had he gone too far and reduced his little sister from a nudist to a full nymphomaniac with extra emphasis on the nymph?

Now, he was just stunned as Gwen, seeing Abby masturbating at the dinner table, and that was on top of her already being naked. Hell, he hadn’t even noticed at first! Which might have had to do with the intense game of footsie underway with Riki, but that hadn’t been the last of the explosive discoveries. Then he found out that Gwen masturbated constantly, which meant she really was affected by the formula! Now Abby was now continuing to eat, as well as continuing to masturbate (evident in the small shake of her breasts and motion of her arm moving slowly under the table). He had set up all of this; he felt both elated and terrified at the same time.

Feeling like he, having gotten them all into this, should say something. He tried to diffuse the shock “Is she actually hurting anyone?” Then deliberately took another bit of his soup. Instantly he felt all the eyes turn towards him in a mixture of surprise, from Izzy and Abby, a bit of disgust from Gwen, and general shock from his stepmother. Knowing that he couldn’t just say that and not say something more, he put his spoon down and wiped his mouth with his napkin before finishing his statement, “I mean, it’s not like she hurting anyone, and as long as she isn’t actually disturbing anyone, does it matter? Heck I mean if Gwen hadn’t noticed we wouldn’t have noticed and then ‘no harm no foul’.”

Watching their reactions, he was not sure that was going to be enough though. Abby had dropped a figurative bomb on Gwen, and unless he came up with something clever, the whole family might explode in a verbal conflagration. Unless he came up with something like...

“I mean, after all, haven’t we all become aroused at some point much to our surprise? And it’s not like we meant to become excited -- we just did, right? So, Abby just got a little hot, big deal, right?” But Alex didn’t stop there, with his foot he moved it to run up Riki’s bare leg, letting his toes traces circles up and down the back of her calf muscle hoping that Abby wasn’t the only one wishing they could blow off steam. “So maybe she just needed a little something to get her through dinner? I’m not offended, so I’m not worried, and I’m just going to eat.”

And with that, he tore off a hunk of bread to munch on and see how this all fell out. While he was the only male in the family, and the OZ pulling the hormonal strings behind the scene, horny or not, Riki was still the matriarch of this family and called the shots even if he was pretty sure she had been slowly sliding towards him the entire meal. Heck he wouldn’t have been surprised to feel her hand on his thigh at any time.

Izzy’s stunned face hid the conflict of thoughts and emotions running through her mind and body. She had been so wrapped up in her own private wave of pleasantness, even going so far as to work herself gently against the chair, she had not paid any attention to her sisters. Eyes drawn now to her naked little sister acting very openly about something usually so private, she could only sit there, immobile as Abby blatantly told everyone what Gwen had been doing, exposing with words even more ‘private’ acts. It was if the veil between private and public was being yanked open. As Alex’s words filled the silence in the room, she struggled to rectify the reasonableness of his words, with a private part of her that was questioning why everyone was becoming so uninhibited. The longer he talked though, the more it seemed to sort of resonate, and the fact that she had her own secrets, her own longings, only served to batter against the wall of her acceptance. Crossing her legs one over the other under the table, feeling her thighs press hard together, stretching the fabric of her shorts, pressing against her sex subtly, just enough to release a bit of her own tenseness, she opined “She’s just more honest than the rest of us I think...”

Riki shook her head, ‘More honest? My god!’ she thought, if they were all that ‘honest’ all sense of propriety and decency would flee. “I don’t think...” she started to protest, shuddering to a stop as she felt Alex’s foot continuing to caress her bare calf, his touch sending waves of sensual delight coursing through her body. She looked at him, face flushing, wanting something, but unable to speak, or to even articulate what she wanted. She stood up, “I um, need to get the dessert ... yes ... Alex ... can you...” she said, pausing, trying to collect her thoughts, unable to look away from the innocent face of her daughter who seemed completely at ease to have everyone know she was touching herself under the table. “Alex, can you give me a hand?” she said, trying again. Hoping he’d agree, hoping he’d do more like last time, she needed something, wanted something, she just did not know what. She could feel a wetness soaking her panties, and she wondered if it was her, or her daughter, or even Alex, causing that reaction.

‘Oh crap’ Alex thought inwardly, ‘she’s mad at me’. He was sure of it, but he wasn’t about to let onto it though. ‘Cool man, play it cool’ he thought to himself. Even if you have taken it too far, you might still be able to talk your way out of this. Sure, he had tried to normalize things. Tried to make it normal that his little sister was blatantly playing with her pussy in front of the entire family,

“Sure,” Alex said wiping his mouth and pushing his chair back. He wasn’t sure how this was going to go, but it could be trouble, and the very thought was making his heart thump in his chest loud enough he was sure Riki was going to hear it. Glancing at Abby once more unabashedly moving her hand, and Izzy staring at Abby, and Gwen glaring at Abby. He followed Riki into the kitchen, and noticed she had a bit of a sway to her hips. “Umm ... wow” he said softly, and despite that he might be in trouble he couldn’t help but get excited.

Riki stood against the counter, her hands on either side of her, as if keeping her upright, or keeping her from turning and smacking someone, it was a little hard to tell. As she stood there, her breath heavy in her chest, she was battling a raging desire for contact that threatened to overwhelm her rational mind. She had come into the kitchen, and as she stood, facing away from the scene in the other room, she ducked her head and hung onto the counter as if it was all that was keeping her upright. Squeezing her thighs tight, she tried to calm herself, but she stood, waiting, hoping he would come close like he did the other night. She wanted to feel ... something ... even briefly ... she wanted ... contact.


Watching her mother leave, and Alex get up after her, Abby felt herself become even less constrained, if that was possible. Putting her spoon down, she leaned her head back, moaning freely, as she lifted one foot up on to her chair, parting her knee to the side, and groaned as she slid two fingers inside of her sex. “God, I don’t know you guys don’t do this all the time, it’s sooooo fucking intense!” All understanding that this was a private activity seemed to have been driven from her mind as she naively tried to attack the source of the arousal that seemed to be taking her over.

Izzy could not help herself, as her littlest sister gave into her wanton desires, she felt her own unsatisfied urges flaring up higher and higher. Pressing a hand down between her legs, she kept her thighs closed tight, pressing against that pressure as she tried to speak again. “I ... know ... it’s just ... I dunno ... before this ... it seemed too private ... but now...” She was not sure why she was reacting the way she was, it was not like her, but something about Abby’s simple acceptance of herself pushed her to not fight her own arousal so much.

Gwen’s eyes were unwillingly glued to her sister’s antics, as if she could not believe what was happening, and just could not look away. She felt her own arousal raging through her, and even though she would normally have fled for her room by now, she felt compelled to watch. Besides, if she left right now, everyone would know exactly why she was leaving, and she was not sure she could do that. Still, she could not help but watch the obvious enjoyment little Abby was having. She had never seen anyone having that kind of pleasure before ... She had never played any of those girl games she had read about online, and the few aborted fumblings in the dark on her sparse dates had done nothing to educate her about arousal such as this. It was almost animalistic, or earthy, or something. It was real, and raw, and very intense. The fact that she was wetter than she could imagine was something she was determined to keep to herself, but she could not look away ... it was just too captivating.


Alex entered the kitchen, and took in Riki leaning against the counter looking vexed, labored, or intense? Trying to still play it cool, and not doing too bad of a job, Alex took a good long look at her. Her legs were together, her hands moved subtly at her side like she was smoothing out a skirt or something, and she looked at Alex with an intensity that was very very focused, “What’s up? Do you need something?” Alex asked her as he really tried to get a read on the situation, he didn’t think he was in trouble, it didn’t feel like it, but...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.