The Lost Notebook of Doctor E
Chapter 5: Nude or Naked

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Nude or Naked - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Getting ready for school the next morning, Abby walked to the bathroom without bothering to put on any clothes. She just did not see the point. It’s not like she was in public where someone could get upset, or there were laws. She was in her house, and everyone had seen her at one time or another. Besides, she was seriously considering asking her mother to take her to that Red White and Blue beach she had heard about. Everyone seemed to be ok with being naked there, and it was not one of those weird sex places ... Families went there. She’d read about it last night on a website.

Not needing a shower again this morning, she was quickly finished in the bathroom, her hair as straight as it would ever get. Popping back to her room to get dressed, she nodded sleepily to her sister as she crossed paths. Izzy just smiled at the naked nymphet, pulling her thin robe loosely closed around her nude form, half haphazardly hiding her breasts from Abby, as well as Alex when he darted into the bathroom ahead of her. “Too slow!” he called back through the closed door before adding, “I’ll be quick ... just gotta pee”.

Izzy stood, leaning against the wall, (im)patiently waiting, flushing a bit as he came back out, giving her a steady look as he headed downstairs. ‘That was so ... out of character!’ she thought as she went in and began to get her face and hair in order. Thankfully no one had taken a shower this morning, so not only was the mirror clear, it was not all hot and muggy in the small room.


School had been beyond boring, and as Gwen pulled up to their house, she had barely parked before Abby was bounding out of the car, and racing to the door. As she slowly made her way inside, dropping her purse and the car keys on the little table by the door, she looked up, eyes wide, as a naked Abby came rushing downstairs and bounded into the kitchen. She could hear her younger sister chattering at someone, “Hey, I’m starved!” as she neared the tile floored entryway. “Abby!” she started to call out, stopping when she saw that her mother was handing the naked girl a small plate of grapes and cheese. “Oh, relax Gwen, you are always so uptight!” her mother said placatingly, glancing up at her disapproving daughter.

All day Abby had been thinking about the night before, and how she had felt after her shower. She looked around, noting how so much time and effort was spent on finding and wearing the ‘right’ clothes, with the ‘right’ brands. It all seemed so silly to her. While it was true she was usually above all that, being more interested in her own pursuits than in trying to curry favor with the ‘in’ crowd, it was still a pervasive pressure. She had read a little bit the night before about the naturist movement, how it started in Europe, Germany and Britain she thought. How they stressed the acceptance of the human form in all its knobs and bumps. It seemed to resonate within her young mind, and combined with the feeling she had gotten from staying naked after her shower, she was convinced that she was going to continue. The fact that it bugged Gwen only made it more fun, she thought, glancing over at her sister as they drove home after school. Her mind made up, she hurried out of the car as soon as they arrived, figuring it was best to just make it obvious as to her plan, and see if her mother would object. Everyone else would be no problem if Riki went along. The game was on.


The last week had humorously been a trial; it really wasn’t how Alex expected to sum it up, but it was how he was feeling about it. First, he had set down an edict for himself. No dosing his family with the “E. Formula” until he had studied the molecular structure a bit better, and he had done a little more testing on a set of mice he had picked up earlier during the week.

The mice had done pretty well. There hadn’t been any sort of noticeable side effect, and he had been really looking. Drugs were a foreign substance to the body. A body was more complicated than a simple cause and effect, therefore there were always side effects whether people wanted to admit to it or not. So far, the mice had been well, aside from some possible dehydration from so much copulation, and given the fact that mice were as bad as bunnies he wasn’t overly worried.

Riki, Izzy, Abby, and Gwen seemed fine as well. Riki was a bit odd in the fact that she seemed to gravitate between wanting to touch him, and seemingly holding herself back. Sometimes she would lay her hands on him like she was intimate, or wanted to be. For example, she might come up behind him put her hand on his waist, borderline his ass, as she moved around him to get to a cupboard. Other times she stayed across the room and looked like she took pains to avoid coming into physical contact with him. She remained adamantly aloof and refused to engage any of his questions as to how she was doing, or feeling in regards to him.

Izzy was a bit more predictable, and easy. She had not really shied away from him, and had notably become less concerned with how she appeared around him, which was with less clothing, in general. She was a bit like Mom in the fact that on occasion she seemed to put herself in a position that was exposed to him, like her loose bathrobe this morning, even possibly teasing, but she was far more consistent than mom, and gave him a look that one could only call, ‘considering’. Like she was seeing him differently for the first time. Notably, she picked less fights with him, and those she did had a different feel about them. Alex for that matter, returned her look, and didn’t take pains to disguise appreciation for her looks. But he also took pains to do other things like take care of a chore for her for example. After all she was HIS sister, and he didn’t want her to think he didn’t appreciate her.

Abby was the most blatant; she was now naked a majority of the time at home (much to Gwen’s noticeable disapproval), and very carefree about it. At any excuse she shed her clothing, tramped naked around the house, and very obviously was naive about the effect that it had on others, notably him. More than once he had to “put a pillow in his lap” because she had chosen to bend over to pick something up, giving him a clear view of bare pussy framed in a tight little bottom. Of all his sisters he was the most tentative about his interactions with her. Being barely a teenager, in his mind at least, he wasn’t about to engage with her beyond brotherly affections, which were usually common things on both sides of the fence. However, having a naked, sexy little sister run around the house, or lay down in front of you completely naked as you were watching T.V ... made self control ... difficult, to say the least. More than once he had needed to excuse himself to find relief.

Then there was Gwen. Very very reserved difficult to read Gwen. Alex spent a lot of time trying to figure Gwen out. All three other females had displayed signs of change, especially lowered inhibitions, but Gwen for him was a closed book. Aside from a few offhand remarks, or jokes, Dr. E’s Formula seemed to have little to no effect on her. She seemed to spend a lot of time reading, or in her room by herself, but she had always been a bit of a book worm, and private so it wasn’t any large change. So Alex so far had chalked it up to her possibly being his outlier and hadn’t worried about it too much. As long as she didn’t show any negative side effects things were probably ok.

“Nice outfit Abs,” Alex said, coming into the kitchen as his sisters returned. Alex needed a drink. He had been working on the next batch of his formula, which was going easier as he got familiar with it and streamlined the process. Getting a water glass, he went to the sink, filled it from the tap, and turned to lean against the counter. “Are you planning on marketing this new line of clothing to the public?” he continued to tease good naturedly.

Alex watched Abby munch on the grapes and cheese unabashedly naked, completely ok with letting her older brother “get an eyeful”. Alex appreciated her naked body, his baby sister was growing up, and being the most athletic of the girls had a muscle tone the others did not. In fact, he had to stop himself, once again, from allowing his eyes to trace her form, and his imagination from taking off although his (seemingly more and more active) libido really was starting to get demanding.

So he turned his thoughts to Izzy, and once again started wondering if it wasn’t time to deliver another dose, and catching another proverbial shower with his eldest sister. Cause god ... he really wanted to a lot.


Gwen had rolled her eyes at her mother, shaking her head as she turned and headed upstairs, calling back “Fine ... I’m gonna go study”. Dropping her unopened bag on the floor next to her bed, she plopped down and grabbed her kindle and her phone, and then dashed off a quick text to Amber. “Gawd, are all families as weird as mine?” Grabbing her e-book, she quickly returned to her fantasyland, and the escape it gave her from the doldrums of normal life. She’d been reading more and more lately. She knew that, but she could not stop herself. Almost like an addiction she found herself spending more and more time in her books, imagining herself actually in place of one of the characters, feeling the naughty rush of desire was her one outlet these days. As she read, she wished again, for the fiftieth time this week, that she had a room to her own. She really could not enjoy her book as much as she’d like. Still, she had gotten adept at surreptitiously enjoying herself, and as she ‘cuddled’ around her pillow, she sighed as she felt that pleasant pressure giving her a private delight.

Abby just smiled as her sister left, her little game still working to discombobulate her uptight sister. It was petty, she knew that, but she loved making her react. Turning to chat a bit with her mother, telling her that Kaylie had invited her over for swimming again this weekend, she barely even realized Alex had come in, looking up when he began to tease her. She’d gotten used to the way he tried to not look at her too much, and found it a bit amusing. Boy’s were so easy to make nervous, she was learning. Though, honestly, she rarely noticed now ... it was just a thing ... the way things are.

“I wish ... you know, they have this town in France where everyone is naked ... That would just be too fun” she said, in love with the idea of clothing optional freedom. “Though, even I know enough about marketing that marketing a lack of something is not very profitable!” She said, laughing, imagining a commercial where they said “Hey ... don’t buy our clothes, go naked instead!” Silly of course, and not what he meant, but she had a weird sense of humor today.

Turning to face him as she finished her snack, she rocked back and forth on the stool a bit as she munched another grape. “I am glad the weekend is coming ... don’t have to put up with school ... and I can not get dressed all day if I don’t want to!”.

Riki worried a bit about Gwen, as she watched her go upstairs to be spending more time alone. She seemed to be doing a lot of that lately. It was a bit unusual. She had always liked to read, but had just as often read on the couch as in her room. Maybe something was going on at school ... She had always been so concerned with fitting in ... Riki made a note to go check on her when she went upstairs the next time.

“I’m just curious,” Alex inserted, “In this mythical town in France, how do they get anything done?” Alex tried to keep the question as innocent as possible, but with Riki there (who he desperately wished ran around the house naked like her daughter) he tried to keep it low key. “I mean if I lived in that town, and I was surrounded by beautiful naked women,” Alex continued though he had turned his attention to his stepmother instead of his naked little sister, “I don’t think I’d be able to think, much less get anything done, you know?”

Alex took another sip of water, and looked back his little sister wondering if she had caught onto what he was inferring to. He wasn’t sure she really would, she seemed sexually oblivious to the effect she had on other people. After all, she innocently flaunted herself a lot, but it was her being naked all the same.

Riki, he was sure, was aware at least on some level of the effect that she had on her son. As the week had gone on, he had seen Riki looking at him differently though he had tried to cover up that he had noticed her in return. He had on occasion, even caught her staring.

“Hmmmph!” Abby retorted, not sure how serious her brother was, but sure that he was messing with her a bit. “Well, I dunno about that, but I think it would be so much better...” she trailed off, her mind imagining the five of them sitting around the dinner table without clothes. Blushing a bit, thinking about her brother and his penis, she shook her head ‘That would never happen, Gwen would have a hissy fit first!’ she told herself.

Riki interjected, trying to explain her rationale for letting Abby ‘be’. “Well, we are not in France in any event, but I told you before, home and family are special. You are allowed to be yourself with your family, and if ‘yourself’ is a naked nymph this week, then we should love and support you, clothed or not. I’ll go try and calm your sister down. You guys can discuss dinner - it’s the weekend coming up, we can always order some pizza and watch a movie ... or I can whip something up quick ... we have hamburger thawed ... unless someone was going to cook again...” she said, smiling, remembering the awesome pasta the other night.


Gwen was lost in her mind’s fantasy, her body slowly rocking in that delicious way, the corner of her pillow filling that spot between her thighs quite nicely. She’d just had a small, ‘warm up’ orgasm as she liked to call them. The kind that just sort of got her going again. As she pictured the strong male leaning her back and opening her dress, she rolled over, closing her eyes, and running a hand down to cup herself over her jeans. Frustrated, she sat up, breathing a bit heavily, her face a bit red with a rush of blood to her cheeks. Wanting easier access to her body, but not wanting anyone to know what she was doing - which they would if Abby came in and found her naked in her bed before dinner, she considered her options. Deciding that taking a shower would not be too out of character, she got up and grabbed a clean set of underwear, and her long sleep shirt. Stripping swiftly, running her hands across her exposed breasts as she scratched the bra itch away, she shuddered, unable to stop from briefly squeezing her nipples. As she slid the long sleep shirt over her almost nude body, she bent over slightly, and slipped off her very damp panties, tossing them toward her hamper with a flick of her foot as she stood back upright. Daring a quick touch, much better now that her jeans were off, Gwen moaned as she cupped her damp sex, her legs quivering in reaction to her need.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.