The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1 : A morning like any other

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 : A morning like any other - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The ever creative and perverted author/partner Maeson is working with me on another story, giving us a break from Maeson’s Assistant. Thanks, and praises belong to both, errors and issues are mine...

It had been 2 years now since Alexander Tollridge’s father had passed away. It was also his 19th birthday. He was feeling more than a little ... blah.

When Alex was quite young, his mother had passed due to complications from giving birth to his younger sister Abby. His father had remained single for many years before meeting, then dating, and eventually moving on to marrying Riki when Alex was 13. Riki was much more than the drop dead good looking, built like a dream, trophy wife many thought she was. (She had been the source and subject of many an erotic dream for Alex) She was loving yet strict, but also fair. She always seemed to have a smile on her face, which was very nice to look at. She had a daughter of her own, a couple years younger than Alex, and it had been an adjustment getting used to a third ‘sister’. But there were times he wondered if Riki either had ADD really, really bad or if she was (after all) a complete ditz. She missed some of the most obvious shenanigans that her daughter or his sisters had pulled. He’d never quite been able to think of, much less call her, ‘Mom’, and while far from perfect, she’d never manifested into what so many of his friends referred to as their own ‘step-monster’. Quite the contrary. Riki had always been very loving. He could tell, however, that the last couple of years had been a strain on her. At times, he felt that she must miss Alex’s father as much as he did.

His older sister Isabella (aka Izzy) was just over 2 years older than he was. While she had somehow managed to hide it from her step-mother, the others knew that Izzy was a bit of a wild child. She liked to party, she was as manipulative as could be, and was always putting Alex down. She’d come home drunk and/or high on something more times than Alex could count. More than once he’d thought, known, that he could have taken advantage of her in every way and she’d never have remembered it the next day. It was Alex’s opinion that she’d become even more of a bitch the last year or so. At least she had been towards him.

Gwen, Riki’s daughter, his step-sister, was still in highschool, though she was beginning to think about college. Not that she had the mental discipline to go to MIT like Alex. She was definitely mentally engaged enough to get into most colleges. An image obsessed popularity queen, more often than not Gwen could be caught taking yet another selfie. Gwen was one of the popular girls, hell bent on always looking her best. Often striving for that high fashion ‘glamour girl gone bad’ look that seemed to be prevalent in the circle she ran in, and one of the girls that every guy in their school had been after. Everyone wanted in her pants.

Abby, the youngest of them all, just moving into her main high school years, was something different that her older sisters. Still just as beautiful, they’d all gotten the best of their respective Mom’s gene’s! But Abby was Sweet, and innocent ... or so everyone thought. She was an energetic tomboy, though at times Abby could get really whiny. There was something, however, about Abby. Maybe it was her positive and energetic attitude (most of the time), but of his 3 ‘sisters’, Alex liked and got along with her the best.

As he continued to lay there, after having already smashed his alarm clock, Alex realized that he must have dozed off again. He realized this had to be the case, since he already heard the water running. With a grumbling curse under his breath as he got up and started to pull on his robe, Alex’s hopes of having a nice hot shower to start off his day were rapidly fading, “Shit ... maybe if I’m lucky I’ll at least beat Abby into the shower,” he hoped out loud. That, however, and much to his chagrin, proved NOT to be the case.

Riki, Izzy and Alex had their own rooms, leaving Gwen and Abby to share a room. However, only Riki had her own bathroom which she refused to share. It came with its own hot water heater. Alex considered, for a second, to try begging ... but he knew that would be to no avail.

As Alex was stepping into the hallway, Gwen was finishing her shower. This morning its usual bustle of activity. Abby had followed her in, as usual, and was dancing from foot to foot, eagerly waiting to get in. Finally realizing that she had to hurry, since there were 4 kids, and only one bathroom for them, their mother keeping them out of her private sanctuary. Grabbing a towel, she stepped out in the chilled air, drying herself off slowly as her sister jumped into the water, her naked form quickly dampened, and glistening in the spray. Looking at herself in the mirror, Gwen stared for a moment, trying to find any new flaws, before shrugging her shoulders, wrapping the towel around her, and heading out to her room. Opening the door, she spied Alex walking up, and told him “Abby’s still in there ... sorry ... too slow this morning!” she teased, walking away to the room she shared with her younger sister. She heard the faint music coming from Izzy’s room, and she shook her head, as usual not impressed with her sister’s music, or style, or just about anything for that matter. Alex could do nothing more than huff and lean up against the wall and ... wait. He had watched as she’d walked away, wondering just what she was going to wear to show off that body today. His mind wandered to some less than appropriate suggestions.

While Gwen was, technically, a few months older, Alexander was already out of school. He’d graduated at the end of the fall semester. He’d originally planned to go to college. Texas A&M was at the top of his list, but ... Riki was having a hard time with it all. She’d gone back to work shortly after her husband, Alex’s Dad, had died, but ... there was something more. Alex figured it was that she just couldn’t get used to not having a man around. She still had a hard time of thinking of Alex being the man of the house now and had said as much.

Abby loved the water, and if given the choice, could spend an hour in the shower every morning. She stood under the spray, letting it fall around her, and let herself daydream, safe within her own private waterfall. She glanced down at her body, wishing for the hundredth time that she would hurry up and ... grow. Though they’d probably just get in the way when she played baseball and stuff ... Alex had once ‘accidentally’ walked in on her as she was getting out of the shower. Well, to be honest, he’d walked in on all of them except Riki. They were visions that he’d carry with him, with a smile, for the rest of his days. He liked her tiny body and relished the few times he’d seen her in a bikini, considering it to be a highlight of his youth.

Izzy put the finishing touches on her outfit, carefully constructed to maximize impact when Jake at school saw her. He would rue the day he broke up with her, and she was going to make him pay. Walking out, headed to the kitchen, she saw her brother playing with his phone in the hall, guarding the door. She smirked, and went past him, opening the door, confident that whomever was in there would not mind. She did not really need anything, she just wanted to mess with him. Closing the door, she used the facilities, not flushing as it was notorious for making the shower cold, and told Abby to hurry up, she’d be late.

Meanwhile in the kitchen ... Riki poured herself another cup of coffee, waiting for her brood to get down. She had a few minutes before she had to leave for work, and she usually tried to at least say hello before everyone left for the day. Putting a pitcher of juice on the table, alongside the milk and cereal, she puttered around a bit, waiting for the big four slice toaster to finish. Alex had always appreciated that Riki had made an attempt to see them all off. He knew that it had to be hard on her, on all of them... “Shit,” he thought, “he was my Dad...” and felt sorry for himself.

Alex felt that he was the man of the house now. Wordlessly he’d assumed that mantle, although you’d never know it by the way Riki treated him. That being much like a little kid. “I’m 19 for fucks sake...” he thought, again, “When is she going to treat me like an adult? The man of the house?”


‘Annnnd welcome to my own life, otherwise known as my personal and continuous sexual tease’ Alex thought to himself as he came into the kitchen and was greeted by the sight of Riki leaning over the kitchen table displaying a beautiful set of cleavage capable of making a grown man cry with delight. To make matters worse, Alex was sure that she wasn’t even aware of it. As it was, Alex had already undergone the display that his sisters had given him running back and forth in front of him. Sure, they were brief, but like any teenager all it took was a glance and images of their nubile bodies were going to last him all day, and into the night making him hypersensitive to such things as the totally fuckable form of his step-mother.

Alex kept it cool though, which he had a lot of practice with and slipped into the seat across the table (which had the added bonus of hiding his erection from her) from her. “Hi Mom,” Alex said in greeting, and this was about the only time that he actually did call her the M word, most of the time he called her Riki. Mom had been, and really always would be more for her benefit since he certainly didn’t see her that way. “Could you pass the milk over please?” Alex asked as he grabbed the box of Cheerios and poured himself a bowl. He could have gotten the milk himself, however he knew from trial and error, that Riki would lean over the table and pivot towards him as she gave him the carton of milk. Thereby affording him another glance down the front of her shirt and another tease at the incredible set of tits she sported.

Taking the milk Alex thanked her and poured milk into the bowl, “Do you want me to drop off Abby at school again?” he asked. It wasn’t much, but as much as Alex enjoyed ogling his stepmother he also liked helping the family out and this was one way to do that.


Abby finally dragged herself out of the shower, hearing someone’s urgent knock. As she quickly dried, and covered herself in a large towel, she grabbed her discarded PJ’s, and headed back to her and Gwen’s room. Opening the door, not seeing anyone, she realized she had taken too long again, and Alex or Izzy had just given up on waiting. Getting dressed with her usual casual disregard for fashion, preferring function over a ‘look’, Abby was soon clad in her usual jeans and tee, her only nod towards femininity was her small brassiere, and the bit of pink rose embroidery on the hem of her shirt.

Giving her mother a quick peck on the cheek good morning, she grabbed a piece of toast and sat down to inhale her food, along with some juice. She reminded her mother that she had an early day today, so would be getting a ride home with Amber’s mom. Looking over at her brother, she apologized “Sorry if you were waiting, I lost track of time...”.

Gwen blew into the kitchen, hollering at Abby to hurry. She was given permission to drive to school, in exchange for taking her sister - freeing up Riki from that chore. Though, Alex had started doing the honors, so it usually depended on Alex’s schedule. Whenever he was otherwise engaged, or late to arise, Gwen took Abby. Noting that Alex was up, she smiled, “Oh, great, you taking her today? I wanted to pick up Cheyenne anyhow, and, well, it’s just not as fun”. Gwen was out the door before Riki even could get a word of conversation in. She got up to get herself another cup of coffee, just in time to see Izzy walk out the door as well ‘Sorry mom, no time, I’m late already!”

Abby finished inhaling her food and announced, “I forgot my bag upstairs. Meet you at your car Alex?” she asked, not waiting for an answer before bounding back upstairs, a dynamo of morning energy.

Riki sat for a moment, the morning chaos having subsided, and finished her second cup. She loved her family, and she was glad they were all basically healthy and happy, she was just sometimes sad she was finishing this journey on her own. She had always imagined their daughters growing up, graduating from college, getting married, and both Eric and herself would be there to hug them, cheer them, and cry with them. Suppressing a sigh, she finished her cup, and after spending a minute tidying the kitchen, grabbed her purse and headed off to work. No rest for the wicked.


As Alex waited for Abby to be ready, he leaned against his VW GTI and opened the notebook that he had run across that had seemed interesting - though it was really just a prop to kill time. In truth, he was allowing his imagination to wander. His mind was reimagining not only his step-mother’s bountiful body, but those of his sisters. The smorgasbord of feminine delights in his household never ceased to distract him. He was in short -- an incestuous pervert. Each of his sisters and Gwen’s mother had been at the center of at least a few private, in the dark moments ever since he had hit puberty. One at a time, or in groups, he had sucked, licked, fucked and generally had his way with the women in his family. Sure it had slowed down recently, his father dying had put a damper on his frequent fantasizing, but still he was a young man and there was no stopping a young man’s hormones.

Speaking of which, instead of reading through the notebook, Alex replayed in his head the sight of his step mother leaning over -- and the incredible view it gave him of her large full breasts. He totally could understand why his father went for Riki. If he had been his father’s age he would had to as well. That thought made Alex pause, and he had a flash of horror as he realized that it had been almost two years since his father died. As hot as Riki was, how long would it be until one of her male friends or colleagues started hitting on her? Not that Alex really ever, even possibly (accept in his imagination), had a chance with Riki, but ... he was, and wanted to be ‘the man’ around the house. If some other guy started dating her, what would that lead to? And that was certainly a fantasy crusher.

It was with that thought that Alex opened the car door for Abby as she appeared and asked her a bit distractedly, “Ready?”


Abby bounced into the open car door, chirping at her big brother “Sure, why wouldn’t I be? C’mon, get your head out of the clouds! I swear, all your brains are wasted on you!”. She took the edge off of her teasing with a big bright smile, pushing her bag onto the floor as she buckled in.

Chattering about her school friends as they drove to school, Abby left her brother with a friendly wave, still smiling internally at how distracted he seemed lately. Still, she loved her brother, and she honestly hoped he was doing ok. She knew that the first semester or so of school had been hard on him, coming on the heels of their dad’s death. She had an easier time of it, still in the familiar confines of the middle school (at that time) and the love and support of her sisters and step-mom.

Isabella only had 2 classes on Mondays, so she was headed to the mall, still steaming over her boyfriend’s asshole behavior. She had seen the way he had looked at her, pining like a puppy, and she enjoyed the look of pain that crossed his face when she pointedly ignored him. Seeing him had only reinforced her anger, though, and she knew she needed to blow off some steam before heading home. If she went home pissed, there would inevitably be some sort of cat fight, and she just did NOT need that right now.


Done with his homework, well mostly done and more mentally done, Alex sat at a library table and dragged out the notebook from his backpack. He had been glancing at it all day. The notebook was old and likely from the 1960’s sometime. It followed the research of one Doctor Edward J. Wimple who was, for the most part, one of the many people who were the forerunners of Pharmaceutical Engineering. It covered his work for a year as he experimented with a few herbal compounds, distilling them and increasing their potency. For the most part Dr. E’s (as Alex had started thinking of him as) was pretty straight forward in his methods, making his work easy to follow and easy to replicate. The notebook hadn’t included anything about what the compound was supposed to do, and no notes had been included as to what the objective of his research was. It made Alex frustrated. He was drawn to the notebook, but he wasn’t sure why or even what Dr. E, was up to. Alex closed the notebook, sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose pushing the notebook away. Having things to do at home he decided to stop wasting time, get home, and to come back to the lab book later.


It had been an especially trying day. Her real estate clients had been the kind that never seemed to communicate clearly, so Riki had spent a lot of time preparing a showing schedule that ended up leaving them dissatisfied. When she finally got them to clearly delineate their ‘true’ needs, it became clear to her that they were not really wanting to move. They wanted ‘their’ house, in a new neighborhood, without really wanting to have it not be exactly the same. ‘Oi!’ Headed home, after writing up her plan for the next day, and submitting it to her broker, she checked the time. Figuring she’d have enough time before dinner to have a nice soak, she drove home with a degree of anticipation that had not been there earlier in the day.

Dropping her bag on the small table by the front door, Riki kicked off her shoes, and carried them up to her room, enjoying the cool tile on the soles of her feet. Calling out, “I’m home. Dinner around 6” as she walked down the hall to her master suite. She could hear sounds of life behind a couple of the doors, though she was so tired she did not really notice all that much - she just knew that Abby should be home, and Gwen too most likely. Her older two siblings came and went a bit more casually, though there was a long standing rule that everyone had to text if they were going to miss dinner, or be out past 10 -- Not that she was going to control her older children, she just liked to ‘know’.

Izzy was looking at the nominally lame choices in Hot Topic. She normally ordered online from RC or something, or thrift stores if she was being really trashy. The mall rarely had anything really edgy - but she had to admit, some of the Tees were good ... and the spider web like coat seemed to fit her mood. She was not that flush with cash, so she was taking her time. She wanted to get something, but she needed to be at least a bit prudent. She’d blown quite a bit of her last paycheck on her weekend with Jake. ‘Stupid Fucker! Picking up a torn shirt to go with the web coat, she headed to the changing room.

Gwen: Hey - Where u? Dinner at 6 if u give shit.

Izzy: Hot Topic - home at 8 or 9, I’ll show you my stuff.

Gwen: kk

Gwen went back to studying her eye shadow in the mirror. She was trying to match the look from the glam mag propped open against the back of her vanity. Looking at herself critically, she considered for a moment, before shaking her head. ‘Not quite it,, ‘ she thought to herself as she grabbed a makeup remover cloth and started over. “Ok!” she called out as her mother passed in the hall. Usually her mother would stop in and say hello to her actual daughter -- the fact that she didn’t told Gwen that it had likely been another hard day.

The end of the day found Alex at home and tired though it had been a fascinating day. He entered the house while still thumbing through the notebook he had been reading. He had a couple of books from the library tucked under his arm. Still reading, he hip-checked the kitchen door closed and put the extra books on the table. The formula that he had been looking into was (as his instincts had told him) much more intriguing than it had first appeared. Dr E. had developed a formula that increased both estradiol and oxytocin in the female brain which were both hormones that increased sexual stimulation, and likewise sexual arousal, as well as sexual bonding. Although there was nothing about actually trying this on individual females themselves, Dr. E. did indicate that he had actually tried this on some women in general with very positive results, which made Alex wonder how serious his testing actually was. Did he test it? Was it fanciful or more likely had Dr. E. used this more for his own “sexual gain”? Than any real testing? And wasn’t that a special little thought?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.