The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Prologue

Incest Sex Story: Prologue - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Doctor Edward J. Wimple had just finished taking his lab notebook and journals out when the door to his office slammed open with a loud crash so hard that it knocked one of his portraits off the wall. It was all so loud it made the pudgy man jump in surprise scattering papers and books everywhere as he threw them up in the air in a knee jerk reaction, “Wha the!” was about the only thing he exclaimed as he fell backwards against his desk chair.

“Do NOT Move!” a stern voice told him.

Of course Edward couldn’t help it he moved of course cranking his head around to see the tall lanky man standing in his doorway. It was Samuel, Dr. Jacobs Samuel, the Dean and Chairman of the medical college. Edward couldn’t help it and he rolled his eyes before turning around to set to picking up the arm load that was now scattered about him.

“What is it this time?” Edward asked Samuel in a tone that was both bored and annoyed, “I’ve got work to do you know Two lectures to finish preparing, one exam, as well as a personal project I’m working on.”

Samuel obvious feeling steamed came into the room though Edward only kept his eye on him. It was no hidden secret that Samuel was jealous of Edward’s work. Samuel was mostly a lecturer, he wasn’t a scientist and hadn’t produced a single paper that was worth anything even worth the paper it was written on, in Edward’s own opinion.

“I want your project,” Samuel said out loud as the door closed behind him with a loud click.

Startled, Edward looked up slowly at Samuel with a look of surprise on his face that was quickly followed by irritation, “Have you been snooping through my notes?” Edward asked him angrily. For awhile Edward had suspected that someone had been rifling through his papers. It wasn’t anything solid but all too often things felt a little to out of place.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.