Rose Tattoo - Cover

Rose Tattoo

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young tattoo artist meets a cougar who, along with her friends, expands his sexual horizon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow  

Evan went straight to GC Mart; he didn’t have time to go back home and change his clothes first. He didn’t really think anyone would notice anyway. Or care if they did, for that matter.

He was quite distracted that day. The events of the previous day kept replaying in his head. Had he done anything wrong? Had he taken advantage of the older woman?

Everything had been incredible and yet he felt ashamed, having done all those things with a woman old enough to be his mother. And, worse, he had loved it. He had loved all of it. She was beautiful – not for “her age”, she was just plain beautiful.

Evan was both excited and ashamed of the $500 check. On the one hand, he really needed the money and it would go far. On the other hand, while the tattoo was probably worth more than his $50 asking price, it really wouldn’t have been more than $100 anywhere else, maybe $150, so he couldn’t shake the feeling that he had basically been paid for sex. And paid rather well at that. Well, perhaps not an hourly rate. Regardless, the word “whore” ran through his head. “Gigolo” would probably have been more accurate, but Evan didn’t know it.

Would she call him again? His heart skipped a beat as the thought crossed his mind, and he wasn’t sure why. She had said that she would.

“Um, hello?” - A female customer stood across the register from him waving a hand in front of his face. He suddenly realized he had been in the middle of ringing out a woman’s order and had stopped as he stared off into space thinking of Linda.

“Oh, God, I’m so sorry, Ma’am!” He hurriedly resumed scanning the items as the customer shook her head in disgust.

‘He’s lucky he’s cute’ she thought to herself.

Linda took the time to shower and doll herself up before meeting with her clients for the day. Evan could get away with going directly to his cashier job looking disheveled after screwing all night, but, as a business owner, Linda had to keep herself looking a tad more presentable.

Her first client had no idea, of course, that his Realtor had spent the night being plowed by a boy toy half her age. Ever the consummate professional, Linda looked as proper as ever.

She did, however, find herself a bit preoccupied with thoughts of the young man. Her main MO was basically bag ‘em and send them on their way. Evan was different though. His innocence, malleability, and raw artistic talent gave her a unique opportunity to combine her stud hunting with her side business interests. And, at the same time, she could possibly change the kid’s life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.