Rose Tattoo
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young tattoo artist meets a cougar who, along with her friends, expands his sexual horizon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow  

Evan awoke to the smell of coffee. He yawned, stretched, and rolled over to discover that Linda was gone. He looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was 6:35. He got up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself.

Linda heard him moving around upstairs and called up to him. “Evan, I’m down here!”

Evan returned to the bedroom and looked around for his clothes for just a moment before remembering that they were still downstairs. He shrugged to himself and headed downstairs nude.

Rounding the stairs and entering the kitchen, he saw a naked Linda in front of the stove. She was stirring something in a frying pan and had sensibly decided to wear an apron.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” she said over her shoulder. “Coffee is on the table.”

Evan looked down and saw two cups of black coffee with a pitcher of cream and a bowl of sugar. He picked up a cup and added both to it. Also on the table were two empty plates.

He looked back up and checked out Linda’s ass yet again as he blew on the top of the hot cup.

“How do you take your eggs?” she asked without looking back.

“Uh, just the coffee is fine.”

“Nonsense. You are a growing boy” - that was a bit of a stretch, he thought - “and you need protein after your workout last night. Scrambled ok?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Scrambled is fine.” He sat down at the table and watched her as she went to the refrigerator to get the quart of milk. She set it on the counter next to the carton of eggs already out. She bent down and opened a cupboard below the sink to extract a bowl. As she did so, Evan saw her pussy lips peek out at him from between her legs. He couldn’t prove it, but she seemed to spend rather more time than she needed to in that position rooting through a cupboard that wasn’t nearly that large. And he was sure that the bowl that she finally withdrew was right in front. Either way, she found the bowl and began mixing the eggs. Her bottom jiggled as she stirred.

She returned to the stove and picked up the pan. She turned to the table and slid two over easy eggs onto an empty plate on the table before returning it to the stove. After a quick spray with grease, Evan’s eggs went into the pan.

She retrieved some cut up fruit from the fridge and Evan caught her side boob from behind the apron. He was surprised to find that the sight of her nipple, half hidden behind the edge of the apron, aroused him. He’d seen her naked for most of the night before and yet it shuffled in his seat as his growing erection poked through his closed legs. But she couldn’t see below the table anyway, so he relaxed and spread his legs apart, letting his manhood spring upward toward the bottom of the table.

Thoroughly scrambled, Linda slid Evan’s eggs onto his plate. They looked, and smelled, delicious.

“Dig in!” Linda said as she sat down opposite Evan. Evan was chewing his first bite when he was startled by the feeling of small toes brushing against his shaft and he nearly choked on the eggs.

Linda feigned innocence and didn’t even look in his direction as she cut off a piece of her own egg. Evan felt her foot drift down to his testes and she teased them by crinkling her toes.

Linda’s toes circled up to the base of his cock; Linda wasn’t surprised to feel the erection there. She proceeded to step things up and gripped both sides of his member between the arches of each foot and began stroking him that way slowly. Evan had no idea of the incredible practice that had gone into her being able to do that.

All throughout, she had continued to eat breakfast and didn’t make eye contact. She got all the feedback she needed from his breathing and squirming.

“Do you not like the food?” Linda asked, sounding hurt. Evan suddenly realized that he had stopped eating.

“No, I mean, yes, everything is delicious. Just a bit hard” - she squeezed his erection as he said ‘hard’ causing him to grunt - “hard to focus on the food, Ma’am.”

Linda made a pouty face. Reluctantly, she pulled her feet from his crotch, though not before taking a second to tap the tip of his penis with her big toe.

The rest of the breakfast went uneventfully. Evan finished all of his eggs and a healthy serving of fruit. Fresh fruit and vegetables were expensive so he didn’t get to enjoy them much.

He wiped his mouth with a napkin before he spoke. “Well, Ma’am, I should be going. I need to be at work for the eight o’clock shift. Thank you for breakfast; everything was delicious.” Evan got up and brought his dishes to the sink. He started to wash them but Linda stopped him.

“You can just leave them. I have a housekeeper named Jane who comes by later. I have to leave something for her to do so she can earn her pay,” she said with a laugh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.