Rose Tattoo - Cover

Rose Tattoo

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young tattoo artist meets a cougar who, along with her friends, expands his sexual horizon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow  

Linda decided to push things further and stood up to check out the tattoo gun that Evan was changing the ink on. In doing so, she rubbed her hard left nipple across his cheek and bumped it into his eye. Evan pulled back suddenly and cried out.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” he apologized, despite that fact that Linda had actually sexually assaulted HIM, not the other way around.

Linda pretended she hadn’t noticed any of it, nor heard his apology.

“Where did you learn all this?” she inquired.

Evan, to his credit, recovered quickly. “Um, mostly self-taught, ma’am.” Linda liked hearing him call her Ma’am while she stood half naked in front of him.

“I have a friend who is a tattoo artist,” he continued, “and taught me some of the basics. He also gave me his old equipment to start with. I learned a lot watching videos online and practicing on myself.” He gestured with his head to the tats on his arms. He was happy to be talking about something to keep himself from eyeing her nude body. Linda wasn’t going to make that easy, though.

Linda saw a tattoo of a skull on his arm and made her next move. Under the guise of getting closer to check it out, she put her pantied crotch right against the arm closer to her and it was at that point that Evan realized that her panties were soaked with her womanly juices. Ever the gentleman, he continued to “not notice.”

“Ok!” he said sharply. “All set to continue, if you want to sit back down.” He said it a bit more forcefully than he’d meant to, but Linda did as she was told.

“Is it going to hurt more when you color it in?” she asked. Her tone was more conversational than concerned.

“Usually it actually hurts less than the etching needed for the outline. I think you’ll be fine,” he said reassuringly.

Sure enough, it still stung, but it wasn’t bad and went much quicker than she thought it would.

Before she knew it, he was putting the gun back down and blotted away at the excess blood seeping from the fresh tattoo. He took out his phone and snapped a photo of the finished work to show her.

“Oh, it’s beautiful! Perfect!” she exclaimed. In truth, it was a bit on the bloody side so there wasn’t much to see, but she wanted to boost his ego.

Evan smiled and said “Thank you, Ma’am. It’s not much, though.”

He placed a layer of petroleum jelly over the tattoo and covered it with a bandage.

“All finished!” Evan announced. “So, now that it’s over, was it as bad as you expected?”

Linda swung back around to face him, smiling.

“No, it wasn’t too bad,” she said, “and no more unpleasant than some of the little pricks I’ve had to endure over the years.”

Evan blushed again and tried to change the subject. “Make sure you keep it clean and change the jelly and bandage daily for the next few days.”

Linda stood up suddenly before Evan could move. “It stings a bit. Would it be ok to put ice on it?” she asked.

Evan responded quickly, “Oh, sure. I’ll go make an ice pack for you.” He was grateful to be able to slip away to the kitchen, not realizing that that was exactly what she was hoping for.

He rooted through Linda’s cupboards for a minute, eventually finding a Ziploc sandwich bag. He went to the freezer and filled the bag with ice before returning to the living room.

On his way back, he stopped in his tracks as he saw that Linda had dropped her panties to the floor and was standing in the middle of the room, facing him completely nude.

The neatly trimmed golden bush between her legs glistened from her moistness as she stood there waiting for him to return.

“Thank you so much for getting that!” she said, playing innocent. “Oh, I’m sorry, my underwear had gotten a bit damp, so I slipped them off, so I would be more comfortable. I hope you don’t mind,” she said.

There wasn’t much for him to say besides “Um, no, of course not. It’s, uh, your house,” he finished lamely. Linda smiled.

Evan went to hand the icepack to Linda when she said “Can you hold it on there for me? I can’t really reach back there.”

“Oh, yeah, of course.”

“Sit down,” Linda said, pointing to the chair.

Evan blinked, not understanding but did as she said. Linda turned around and lowered herself onto his leg. Evan felt the heat from her damp slit against his bare thigh.

“Tell me, Evan, do you have a girlfriend?” Linda asked over her shoulder. She was slowly dragging her womanhood along his skin.

Evan stared down at her ass; her cheeks were spreading apart as she settled onto him. He looked back up once he realized she had spoken to him.

“Huh? Oh, uh, no Ma’am, not right now,” he managed to get out.

“Good,” she said with a soft purr. Evan could feel her pubes scraping back and forth against him. A trickle of her love juice leaked down over the edge of his leg onto the chair. He could smell her excitement as it wafted up to him.

She was glad that he’d said no. Had he said, “yes”, it wouldn’t have changed much but she was aware of the hypocritical nature of sleeping with a guy in a relationship and would have at least felt guilty. Not that it would have stopped her.

“Are you going to put the ice on me?” Linda inquired.

Evan glanced down and realized that he was still holding the ice pack in his hand. He awkwardly pressed it hard against her back and the sudden cold hitting the fresh wound made her gasp and pull forward. He apologized profusely.

“Sorry! Sorry!” he stammered as he pulled it away, putting it back on lightly. He began moving it around in a small circle on her bandage.

“Mmm, thank you, that helps,” she said softly. She squeezed her thighs around his leg. Evan’s hand had started to numb from the ice, but he had the warmth of Linda’s pussy distracting him from it.

“Evan, do you find me attractive?” Linda asked.

“I, I don’t know, uh, Ma’am,” Evan said.

“You don’t know? I guess I must be too old for you...” Linda said, her tone laced with loads of fake hurt. It had the desired effect.

“No, I mean, yes, I find you attractive. You are very pretty for your age,” he said, then caught himself. “I mean, for any age. You are a very pretty woman.”

Linda spun around on Evan’s lap and smiled into his face. Her erect nipples pointed at his chest. She put her arms around his neck as she stared into his eyes.

Linda reached over to the ice pack that Evan was holding limply to one side and she removed a cube from it.

“Put the icepack down,” she directed. Evan instantly tossed it to the side. She placed the cube in his palm and used her hand to close his fingers on it so that he wouldn’t drop it. He continued looking into her eyes without so much as glancing at the cube.

She moved her hand under his and pulled it to her chest, letting the ice lightly contact her nipple. She moved his hand around in a tiny circle on the erect nub and moaned loudly (and rather theatrically, to make her point.)

She released his hand, and to her pleasure, he continued making little motions on her chest. His eyes had moved down to stare at her breasts and he seemed mesmerized by them.

Linda slid a little closer to him so that her leg contacted his crotch. Her knee found his member, hard and straining against his shorts. She rubbed it up and down against his manhood.

Evan blushed as she did so since his own arousal was now apparent. It didn’t stop him from continuing to play with her boob, though. The cube left her nipple and traced along the underside of her breast before following a straight line down her chest to her navel. It left a wet line that pointed to the wetness engulfing his leg.

‘What am I doing? She could be my mother!’ Evan’s mind screamed, but his cock down below didn’t seem to be listening. It seemed to know that she WASN’T his mother. The middle-aged woman’s fit, smooth body was causing his crotch to become very uncomfortable as his member strained against the shorts that were holding it back.

Linda made it worse. She took the cube from his hand, set it on the end table, and moved his hands to her hips which she continued to gyrate against him. She slid his hands up and down her sides; she wasn’t particularly curvy but her soft skin felt amazing to him.

Linda noticed that Evan was fidgeting underneath her, presumably from the pressure on his dick. She reached down and rubbed the palm of her hand against the bulge in his crotch. Far from helping, this made him fidget more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.