Rose Tattoo - Cover

Rose Tattoo

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young tattoo artist meets a cougar who, along with her friends, expands his sexual horizon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow  

Linda went home with her groceries and prepared for her “tattoo.” That included shaving her legs, plucking her eyebrows, trimming her pubic hair, and douching her lady parts.

She really did want the tattoo and had been thinking about it for a while. She was a very good-looking woman and very successful, so she didn’t need to permanently mark her body to get a guy in bed, but as soon as she had spotted the hot, young cashier, she knew she had wanted him. The fact that he did tattoos was just a bonus and fit perfectly in with her plans. She also hadn’t lied to him about his skill; the work she had seen really was quite good.

Evan was a bit shorter than average, standing 5’ 7” which made him just about the same height as Linda herself. He wasn’t overly muscular but he was physically fit with broad shoulders and a strong upper body. He had sharp lines in the bones of his tanned face that traced down to a thin goatee in the center of his chin. His hair was brown, short, and spiked with blond highlights. That particularly day, he’d worn jeans and a plaid button-down shirt. He sported a single earring in his left ear. Linda had loved everything that she had seen so far that day and hoped to see plenty more.

She had grabbed his wrist forcefully as a test and he had passed (or failed, depending on your point of view.) His failure to pull away from the stranger accosting him and his stammering as she addressed him while she did it had told her everything that she needed to know. She would be able to do whatever she wanted with him.

Nearly ten years earlier, Linda had come home early from a showing after a client had canceled at the last minute. She placed her purse on the kitchen counter and began to remove her shoes when she heard the giggling from the second floor. She frowned; her daughter was supposed to be at school. If she had skipped to hang out with her friend, Missy, or worse, her boyfriend Brad, Linda would ground her for life.

When she reached the second floor though, she realized the sound was not coming from her daughter’s room, but her own bedroom. In addition, the giggling had now been replaced with moaning and grunting.

Her son-of-a-bitch cheating husband, Ron, hadn’t even closed the bedroom door. She could see his naked ass thrusting into someone on her own bed. On top of her comforter. Her FAVORITE comforter at that. And now she would have to burn the fucking thing. Preferably while her husband was wrapped up inside it.

He held the slut’s legs apart and straight up in the air as he plowed her. Her moaning seemed to fill the room. That was why he never heard Linda walk right up behind him and grab his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.