Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tommy's a young engineer who's on a great path. after a weekend jaunt to help his mom and dad, he picks up a hitchhiker in a rainstorm. Mimi has entered his life. She's NOT what he was expecting. Maybe he just wasn't expecting right. If you know my stories, then you'll know we're not jumping right into sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Tommy’s turn:

Hot and bothered. That’s me.

I want THIS girl. Mimi. I saw her relaxed, happy, many times in the weeks we’ve known each other.

Saturday night, I tried to tell her that I wanted ... No, I didn’t want a bounce on the bunk. I’m a college guy, not bad-looking, an actual JOB, I’m an engineer, I’m a pretty good prospect, something I could parlay into plenty of bed partners, some of whom might be looking for something permanent, many who were just looking for a hook-up.

That’s not what I wanted from Mimi. I can’t fathom why. I know her history. Many guys would take that knowledge and extrapolate ‘easy’, but since I let Mimi off at the women’s shelter, she said she was turning her back on that.

I started falling for the Mimi I saw showing up the next days, the Mimi who just jumped in at the chance to be a nanny for the community crèche, the Mimi who held her own in conversations, either between me and her, or among friends. Yes, friends. When Mimi feels safe, she finds no strangers.

I found her. She found me. things started getting good. I had a buddy. Mimi was just fine for long drives on Sundays. She was good for sitting at home watching something on TV. She was fine with dinner and a movie. We could talk, everything from the shapes of clouds to how math played into my work.

She laughed at my cooking and I laughed at hers and she ended up at the pavilion on odd occasions pestering whoever was cooking about techniques and recipes and then tried them on me.

That’s what I decided I want.

And when I started to say that, neat little Mimi came apart in front of me. She told me that I deserved better.

Monday she talked with Mizz Donna, wife of Bill, mother of Cindy and Elise, and from snippets, a story of redemption herself.

I think she fixed Mimi.

The Mimi that texted me during the day saying ‘we need to talk’ with a smiley face.

We had a good evening up to this point and now we’re wrapped up together on my sofa and she’s REALLY getting to me.

And she says she loves me, which is what I wanted to say but was afraid I’d come off as desperate or needy or something.

She said it, so, “I love you, Mimi. I was afraid it was too soon.”

“Is there, like, a time limit?”

“Nooo.”

A little banter back and forth, now we’re facing each other on the sofa. Her hand grabbed my butt. Wonderful.

I took that as a sign and I just slid my hand down and cupped a cheek of a delectable ass, pulling her against me, half fearing she’d protest.

No protest, pulling those parts of us into as intimate contact as you can get with clothes on.

“God, Mimi, you feel good.”

“This is us. It’s okay for us to feel good, baby.”

“You don’t know how much ... I wanted...”

“Why didn’t you? Try, I mean?” she asked.

Honest answer. “I wanted to. But I thought that the last thing you needed was me pushing you into something you might not be ready for. It wasn’t time.”

“It’s time, Tommy.”

“Time?”

“Yeah.” She kissed me, long, hot, loving. “I ... I never wanted a guy ... How do I...”

I caressed her face, realizing the cause of her nerves. After talking with her, it appears to me that this might just be the first time she really wants to make love ... have sex ... I hope it’s making love.

“Whatever you want to do...” I started.

“What do YOU want?” she asked bashfully.

“Mimi, you’re my cutie. I can think of a million things...”

“I want you to LOVE me, Tommy. Can you do that?”

“I already do love you...”

Her hand touched my chest, started downward. “Physically. Love me that way, too.”

“Baby,” I said gently, “you don’t have to do this to prove you love me. I believe you.”

“It’s for me too, Tommy. I’ve never made love...”

What could I say to that? I kissed her, a hand finally finding the soft rising of her breast. She sighed into our kiss, her hand covered mine, squeezing, encouraging.

“I’ve had sex, Tommy. I’ve never been loved.”

“I don’t know if I can stop with ‘love’, Mimi. Might get over into ‘worship’.”

“ME?!? Worship me?”

“Too late,” I said. “I think I already do.”

I think that the hem of her sweatshirt magically came up. My hand touched warm, smooth skin of her belly.

I still expected a protest. I got that encouraging hand again.

“Baby?”

“Yes, my little one?”

“Not on the sofa. I ... Bedroom.”

“Huh?”

“I don’t want us to be cramped. I want room. I want this to be clean and light and open. Me and you.”

“You’re serious.”

“I’m serious because I love you, Tommy.”

She disengaged and stood up, tugging my hand. “Come on.”

I stood up. “Wait, Mimi...” She looked at me, almost frightened, hurt. “This MEANS something. It’s with YOU. It means something. Do you...”

“I understand completely, Tommy. I’m the same way. Sex is easy. This is NOT sex. I don’t do ‘sex’ any more.” She looked serious. “Just so YOU understand. I love you and I trust you.”

I’d just been given something more precious than any gift I’d ever received. I have to be a real man now. Accept it, meaning that I am committed, or just say no.

I beheld (great word – more than just ‘saw’) Mimi standing there, still fully clothed, except lacking shoes. They were by the sofa. Her socks were a whimsical rainbow of colored stripes. Brown-haired girl. Honest, open face, warm brown eyes.

“You can trust me, Mimi. I am yours as long as you can stand having me around.”

“Careful, buster,” she said. “That is going to be a very long time.” She stepped up to me.

Easy choice. Arms around her. Kiss. Perfect. I let her go, turned toward the bed, got a happy Mimi jumping up on my back, wrapping her legs around my waist, wrestling me from the rear, dumping us both onto the bed.

“Love you love you love you love you,” she squealed. “I WANT to love you. I want you to love me. I want this to be US!”

“This is serious, Mimi.”

“It is, love,” she said. Her hands cupped my face, her lips meeting mine. Her eyes ... Alive!

She sat up. “This is gonna be a problem,” she said, grasping the hem of her sweatshirt. One smooth movement as she peeled it over her head. Giggle. “NO buttons. It was gonna come off sooner or later. This is easier ... What are you waiting for?”

“You’re serious.”

“I felt you poking me earlier. You felt pretty serious yourself...”

“Normal male reacting to a pretty girl.”

“That’s all?” her eyes twinkled

“No, definitely worse because it’s YOU,” I said.

“Shirt! Off!” she commanded.

Okay, she’s seen my bare chest before while I was swapping a torn jersey on the rugby field. I stripped this one over my head.

“Pants, too.”

“So much for mystery,” I laughed.

She stood up in front of me. Giggled. “Okay. Together. Pants down. On three. One. Two ... Three.”

When I stood up it occurred to me that this was the first time I’d seen her legs. Always in jeans.

I did a quick scan, appreciating. Long, finely shaped. Those crazy socks. Hip-hugger panties. And a bra.

And me in my grey briefs.

“You didn’t go ‘yuck!”

“No man in his right mind would go ‘yuck’, princess. You’re beautiful.”

“Me?!?” she squeaked, pirouetting.

When she stopped turning she found herself in my arms. I needed another kiss. Got it.

“While you’re in the vicinity, unhook this stupid bra.”

I can follow instructions. While I was unhooking her bra, I distinctly felt a hand grasp an erection just a bit harder than boron nitride.

“You really know how to wreck a guy’s concentration,” I said.

“I was distracted,” she purred. Her bra loosened, she stepped back, shedding her bra to the floor.

Seminal moment. And she’d given me a couple more squeezes, the meaning would have changed, but ... Breasts. Titties. Bazongas. Hooters. I’ve seen my share. I’ve seen some pretty ones. I’ve seen some that were a bit off-putting. Nipples are important to me. Right now I was staring (!) at perfection – pink. Quarter-sized areoles, nipples poking just a little bit shyly, perfectly placed on B-cup mounds of firm happiness.

She followed my eyes, stopped, looked up. “Am I okay?”

“The Hope Diamond is an okay bit of gravel, Mimi. You – you’re beautiful.”

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. “One more time. One. Two. Three.”

I had to pull mine out to clear my erection.

She stood up, her right hand instinctively covering her pubic mound. She thought about it, I guess. “Not time to be bashful,” she said. “Come here...” and she tugged me back onto the bed with her. We turned together and melded for what I can honestly report as the best kiss of my life.

Her body felt warm, so very desirable, so necessary to me. Her face was glowing, and after we freed our arms, her hand encircled me.

Okay. My hand ... pubic mound. Fuzzy patch of brown hair. Plump, hot ... one finger ... And juicy. Just explore...

“OhgodTommy!” Her mouth slammed into mine. Then, “Ohyessssss!!!!” and she curled up in my arms, her hands grasping the wrist of my hand, the one that was touching her, exploring. “Right there!!!” she hissed.

My face was out of range. Her kiss landed on my chest. Then suction. Then teeth. And her body started shaking. Little mewing sounds escaped her, her mouth still fastened to my chest. And finally... “Enough! I’m gonna DIE!”

“Are you all right?” I asked.

She turned her face to me, tears on her cheeks. “Damn you, Tommy Ray. And damn me, too. We’re BAD!”

“It was bad?”

“No, it was the best thing ever. You’re ... you got me over. I came. First time ever that wasn’t MY finger...”

I heard what she said. I was parsing what it meant. My Mimi, sexually experienced on some ways, was a total newb in others, apparently.

She was tugging at me insistently as she moved away, rolling onto her back. “Here, Tommy. Now...” breathlessly as she spread her legs.

What I saw there was food ... literally, and subject for (I hoped) hours of future exploration, but the way she was moving, I knew what she wanted and I knew how badly I wanted it, too. Lest there be any confusion as to her desires, her hand grabbed my erection, guiding it.

“OH. That feels REALLY fine,” she sighed as I entered her.

I managed “Words fail...” a thrust, met with her own upward surge. “So good...”

I found that those long legs twined around mine, urging us into the tightest of unions. Her hands grasped my face again, pulling me to a kiss. A gasp.

“Completely. Mated.” She hissed, then our mouths connected again.

I couldn’t hold myself back. I started thrusting, riding in against her own rises. Not gonna be long, but SHE was driving hard herself, like she’d found something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.