A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 63: St. Martin, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 63: St. Martin, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 5. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first five books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

May 29, 1993, St. Martin, Leeward Islands, Lesser Antilles

Ellie and I swam far enough down the beach that while it would be obvious what we were doing, it wouldn’t be in plain sight. We had a fun, energetic screw with small waves breaking over us, and then swam back to where the other girls were waiting.

“Have fun?” Samantha teased.

“You should try it!” Ellie giggled.

“I can’t swim that far!”

“You could WALK down the beach, for heaven’s sake,” Justine laughed.

“So, Justine,” Mary said in a teasing voice, “In your VAST experience, how good is he?”

Justine laughed, “You know I’ve only been with two other guys!”

“Which is two more than me!” Mary said, laughing. “So?”

“Let’s just say that High School boys do NOT compare to being with a man like Steve! And doing it without a rubber was heavenly! He’d be a good choice for you, Mary.”

“I can’t,” she replied.

“No pressure, Justine,” Samantha said.

“That wasn’t pressure, just a recommendation!” Justine replied. “You know, like those travel guides telling you what hotels or restaurants are good?”

I joined the girls in laughter. Justine was a lot of fun to be around, and I could see why all the girls liked her. Well, I couldn’t tell with Maria who was very stand-offish. I attributed that to what must have been a massive headache from her hangover. If she felt as bad as she looked, she was in really bad shape.

“I think we’ll take that walk!” Samantha giggled, taking my hand.

We walked down the beach hand-in-hand for about ten minutes, which took us about a half-mile away from the other girls, and Samantha and I had a slow, sensual screw in the surf. When we finished, we lay in the sand at the edge of the surf and cuddled, water running around our legs.

“Maria looks pretty sick,” Samantha said.

“That’s a world-class hangover,” I said. “I had one when I was sixteen in Sweden. And I’ve been obliterated trying to drink with my Russian Army friends! But with the Russians, they eat certain foods that help keep the hangovers manageable. Maria’s isn’t.”

“I’m just glad she’s not trying to ruin things for everyone else.”

“What’s the plan for after dinner tonight?” I asked.

“You mean after you cover me with chocolate sauce and lick it off?” Samantha giggled.

“Yes, after that!”

“There are a bunch of movies on VHS we can watch on the projection TV and we can swim. I talked to the girls and tomorrow night we’ll go dancing, if that’s OK.”

“Sure!”

“We’ll go to the Dutch side of the island. There are better clubs there. Ellie will still get you from around 2:00am until we have to leave around 11:00am!”

I chuckled, “She wanted to sleep!”

“No, she wants to screw THEN sleep!” Samantha laughed. “Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Yes. It’s nice and relaxing, and hanging out with all of you has been fun. That would have been true even without the extracurricular activities!”

“Well, Justine, Liz, and Ellie are VERY happy you decided on those activities!”

“Not you?” I said with mock offense.

“I was going to get you either way!” she giggled. “You promised! And the flight back will be FUN!”

“I think I’ll sit with the pilots,” I teased.

“Only if you want to fall out the door of the plane at altitude!” Samantha said, frowning fiercely before we both broke out laughing.

“And on that note, I invited Ensign Brian Frost to our family dinner next Sunday. He’s a new Academy graduate working in operations at RTC Great Lakes.”

“And what does this Ensign Brian Frost look like?”

“He’s six foot, so a couple inches taller than me, blond, blue eyes. He runs a couple of miles a day and graduated with honors from the Academy. He will look suitably good on your arm in both dress blues and dress whites!”

Samantha laughed, but then turned serious, “You aren’t upset about this, are you?”

“Why would I be upset? I can’t be what you want. I love you very much, but I can’t marry you and I can’t give you children. I knew that from the beginning. I consider the last year to have been a very special time, and I was privileged to call you a friend and lover.”

She moved on top of me as she often did and rested her chin on her crossed arms.

“In another universe, you would have made the perfect husband,” she sighed.

“Samantha, I love you. I know you love me. But Fate brought us together when she did for a reason. You proposed changing our relationship for a reason. What you need from me is more important than anything I could do as your husband.”

“A dad,” she said.

“Yes. But not until Tuesday!”

She giggled, “Not your fantasy?”

“No. I feel exactly the same way the girls did on Friday when they said ‘Eeeewwww’ when Liz stood up to Maria’s carping!”

“I hate to say it,” Samantha sighed, “but we should probably walk back. It’s time for lunch and I’m getting hungry!”

She rolled off me and we stood up and walked back down the beach. As soon as we got back, I made sure I slathered more sunscreen on my body to fend off the certain burns that would come if I didn’t. I’d been religious about using it since we set foot on St. Martin.

We got our lunches and everyone ate, and then all of us stretched out on blankets. I put mine in the shade and pulled my baseball cap down and put on my sunglasses. A nap would do just fine. I drifted off and slept for what my watch told me was an hour. Most of the girls were either sunning themselves or napping in the shade, but Mary and Louise were walking along the edge of the surf. I got up and walked over to them. We talked and walked for another thirty minutes until Samantha and Ellie joined us.

“I think we should head back,” Samantha said. “We’ll need to fix and eat dinner, have dessert, and then we can put on the movies.”

“What movies?” I asked.

Basic Instinct,” Samantha giggled.

“That’s pretty steamy,” I said.

“So are you!” Ellie giggled.

“The other one is Pretty Woman,” Samantha said.

We walked back to where the other girls were and began packing up. I was happy that we’d drunk most of the water and soft drinks I’d had to schlep to the beach. That made my pack much lighter for the trip back. We made our way back to the house, and after everyone showered and dressed, Samantha and I made dinner with help from Ellie. We ate, and as planned, I had Samantha covered with chocolate sauce for dessert while Liz and Mary cleaned up the kitchen.

Once again, Maria disappeared as soon as dinner was over, and I just shrugged when Ellie told me. The rest of us watched Pretty Woman and then spent about an hour horsing around in the pool. We all took showers and met back in the TV room to watch Basic Instinct on the projection TV.

I sat down on the loveseat, expecting Samantha to sit next to me, and was surprised when Mary took the spot. I looked at Samantha who just smiled and gave a small shrug to let me know it was OK. The movie started with a hot sex scene with light bondage that quickly turned into a gruesome murder. The girls all shrieked and I was shocked at how graphic it was. Mary slid close to me and buried her face in my shoulder as blood splattered around the room.

“The scene is over,” I said as Michael Douglas appeared on-screen as a detective.

“That was totally gross!” Mary said.

I put my arm around Mary and she snuggled closer.

“Did she just flash us?!” Ellie gasped.

“It sure looked like it!” I chuckled.

Sharon Stone’s character, while being interrogated by the police, had spread her legs and shown that she wasn’t wearing underwear!

“She’s outrageous!” Justine laughed. “Steve, have you ever tied anyone up?”

“I’ve had a few girlfriends who liked that kind of thing.”

“And tied you up?”

“Yes,” I said.

“What’s the craziest thing you’ve done?”

“This is a family audience,” I chuckled.

“You’ve had sex with four of us!” Justine protested.

“Let’s just say it’s beyond the scope of this conversation and leave it at that.”

“It’s that bad?” Liz asked.

“It’s not bad, it’s just ... never mind.”

“Are you embarrassed?” Ellie asked.

“No. It’s just not something I care to discuss in a room full of eighteen-year-old girls.”

The last thing I wanted was them to get crazy ideas or for things to get out of control. I was happy they kept quiet until the rough sex scene between Michael Douglas and Jeanne Tripplehorn.

“Ten seconds? That’s worse than my first boyfriend our first time!” Justine laughed.

“It was pretty hot up until that point,” I chuckled. “But that’s just downright embarrassing!”

“How long can you go?” Mary asked me very quietly.

“At least twenty minutes,” I whispered back.

I slid my hand down her arm and ran the tips of my fingers along the side of her breast. Mary sighed and snuggled even closer, so I took the chance and moved my hand to gently cup her left breast through her light t-shirt, finding she wasn’t wearing a bra. I ran my thumb over her nipple, causing it to harden.

“Kiss me,” she whispered.

I shifted a bit and she turned her head so I could give her a soft kiss. She smiled and turned back to watch the movie, drawing her legs up onto the loveseat. A bit later, Sharon Stone handed Michael Douglas a book.

“Did you see the name of the book?” Mary giggled.

The First Time?” I chuckled.

To me, that seemed like an invitation, so I slid my hand down to Mary’s waist and then up under her t-shirt. I cupped her bare breast in my hand and squeezed gently, running my thumb over her nipple. Mary sighed deeply, and a short time later, when a love scene between Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone started, I felt her hand slide down my stomach and her fingers trace a line along my quickly hardening dick. We kissed again, our tongues dancing slowly around each other. Mary gently gripped me through my shorts and moved her hand up and down along my shaft.

“I’d like to do that,” I whispered as Michael Douglas kissed Sharon Stone’s breasts, then kissed down her stomach and between her legs.

Mary shivered slightly, and I slipped my hand down from her breast to her stomach, then pressed my fingers under the waistband of her shorts.

“No!” she whispered fiercely, and sat up.

“Sorry,” I said, as she pulled away from me.

“I can’t,” she sighed, sounding sad. “I want to, but I can’t.”

“It’s OK,” I said. “I really am sorry.”

“You didn’t do anything wrong,” she said, offering her lips for a kiss. “I really want to, but I can’t.”

I put my arm around her and we cuddled for the rest of the movie without any further kissing or touching. I could tell she was uncomfortable when a long hot sex scene came on, so I was careful not to move my hand or do anything that might be taken the wrong way. When the movie ended, we cleared away the popcorn bowls, bottles, glasses, and the remnants of the chip bags.

“What’s up for tomorrow?” I asked.

“During the day?” Samantha asked. “Some of us are going shopping; some of us are going to the beach. We’ll have dinner and then go dancing over on the Dutch side, as I said.”

“Sounds like a plan!” I said. “I’ll probably go to the beach or use the pool, and maybe take a walk. I don’t feel like shopping!”

“That’s fine!”

It was after midnight and the girls began filtering up to bed. Liz came over to me and we started up the stairs when Mary called my name. I asked Liz to wait and went back downstairs to talk to Mary.

“Please don’t be upset with me,” she said.

“I’m not! I have no reason to be upset.”

“I want to do it. I really do. But I can’t now!”

“And that’s OK, too. When you’re ready, you’ll know. I promise I’m not upset or angry or frustrated. You’re a sweet girl and if you’d like a hug, you can have one.”

She smiled and melted into my arms. I hugged her tightly for a moment, then let her go.

“Thanks,” she said.

She kissed my cheek and then went upstairs. I followed her, meeting Liz at the top of the stairs. I led Liz into the bedroom and we undressed and got into bed. As we had the first time, we made love with Liz on top. She moved slowly, bringing herself off several times before I had my release.

“This is more amazing than I ever thought it would be,” she sighed. “I could do this with you forever.”

“But you know that’s not possible,” I said gently.

“I know,” she sighed. “Samantha made that clear. I guess I just didn’t expect to feel like I feel. I don’t mean I’m in love with you, if that’s what you’re worried about. I’m talking about how it feels when I have you in me and we’re moving together. How it feels when you touch me just the right way in just the right place. Do I make you feel good?”

“Yes, you do! I’ve very much enjoyed being with you.”

“Would you do that thing with your mouth again? And then do it with me again?”

“I’d love to,” I said.

May 30, 1993, St. Martin, Leeward Islands, Lesser Antilles

“Thank you,” Liz said when we got out of the shower on Sunday morning. “That shower was out of this world!”

I kissed her softly, then dried her. While she dressed, I dried and dressed, and then we went down so that I could help Samantha make breakfast. Maria came late to breakfast again, looking like she’d been out late and tied one on. I just shook my head. When breakfast was finished, we cleaned up and the girls scattered, though I appeared to have picked up two shadows - Liz and Louise - who followed me everywhere I went.

We spent a couple of hours at the beach, then went back to the house. I wasn’t surprised when Liz invited me to my room for a slow, gentle lovemaking session and a shower. We went back downstairs to find Louise in a deck chair by the pool. It wasn’t quite time for lunch, so I said I was going to take a walk. Both Louise and Liz came with me, and we walked down the street without any particular destination in mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.