A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 5. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first five books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

July 14, 2012, Chicago, Illinois

“I’m very happy for you, Little Bunny Rabbit!” I said as we danced.

“Dad! I just got married! Don’t you think at 22, I’m a bit old to still be your ‘Little Bunny Rabbit’?”

“No, I don’t! Dad’s privilege! We still call your brother ‘Foo’ from time to time and he’s 25 and has a kid! And you know I still call your sister ‘Pumpkin’, despite her being 24!”

“Do you think she’ll ever get married?”

“I think she’s having far too much fun with her friends, male and female, at the moment. She’ll decide to settle down someday, I expect.”

“You always thought Jesse was going to be the wild one!” Stephie observed.

“Until a certain beautiful Russian girl got her hooks into him!” I replied.

“Like her mom tried with you?” my daughter giggled.

“If world history had been slightly different, who knows what might have happened. But that was all a long time ago!”

“It’s my wedding day, so may I ask you a very blunt, very direct question?”

“Have I ever objected to that?”

“No. But this one is out of line.”

“Go on.”

“Did you and Birgit?” she asked quietly, to be sure only I could hear.

“No. We didn’t. That is one line that simply could not be crossed. What made you think such a thing?”

“You two are closer than you and Mom at times. It made us wonder. She confided in me when we were younger that she wanted you.”

“It didn’t happen. I would never do that, and you know neither your mom nor Jessica would have tolerated such a thing!”

“Stranger things have happened. And it’s not as if you didn’t ‘entertain’ some of our closest friends!”

“Entertain?” I chuckled. “That’s an interesting way to put it!”

“You know I never talked to you about that stuff. Well, I mean I knew what was going on. But we all knew, even if it wasn’t spoken aloud. I’m sure Birgit talked to you.”

I nodded, “I think she knew everything, and I do mean everything, that went on from the time she was about three. In the end, even more than Jesse.”

“Are you happy, Dad?”

“About your marriage? Of course! With my family? Absolutely! With life? On balance, yes. Are YOU happy?”

“I don’t see how I could be happier,” she said with a smile, and put her head on my chest.

The song ended, and I returned my daughter to her new husband, and left the dance floor.

“Nice daddy/daughter dance,” Birgit smirked when I sat down next to her at an otherwise empty table.

“Why? Because I held her at a proper distance? She’s not you, young lady!”

“Mom does not like how I like to dance with you!”

“Do you know that your sister just asked me if we’d been together?”

“She always thought it might have happened for my fourteenth birthday. I never said we did.”

“No, but it sounds as if you told her you wanted to.”

“She’s the only one besides you that knows that little secret. Unless you told someone.”

I shook my head, “Never. I keep your secrets the way you keep mine.”

“All of my secrets?” she asked.

“Yes. All of them. I could never reveal the one I think you’re referring to. Too many people would be hurt by that revelation. We discussed it back then and you know my opinion.”

“I learned my lesson. Just as you did, I guess.”

“I do believe it took a few more mistakes before you figured it out.”

“Which was true for you as well.”

“Yes, it was,” I replied. “I should go find your mom and Jessica.”

“Dance with me later?” she asked.

“Yes! But you have to behave! It’s your sister’s wedding day!”

“You’re just no fun, Dad!” Birgit smirked.

“And stop talking to Penny!” I chuckled.

Just as I got up from the table where Birgit had been sitting alone, some of her siblings and their dates came to sit with her. I decided to go to the table where Bethany was talking with her parents.

“It’s a glorious day, Sweetheart,” I said, coming up behind her chair and putting my hand on her shoulder.

“Yes, it is,” she said with a smile, and a quick glance around. “Now, if the bride and the groom are going to spend the night screwing themselves silly...”

“Again?” I interrupted. “It’s not as if they haven’t before.”

“Shush!” Bethany giggled to her mother’s obvious discomfort and her father’s barely suppressed laughter. “You know,” she sighed, “under different circumstances, the father of the bride and mother of the groom might have done the same...”

“Again?” I chuckled. “It’s not as if we haven’t, before!”

Nora scowled and Harry laughed with me. Again.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.