Master of the Swamp - Cover

Master of the Swamp

Copyright© 2017 by MagicQuill

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Erik discovers that Jessica, his sixteen-year-old rebellious daughter, has smoked cigarettes again despite his earlier warnings. He disciplines her, but didn't expect that the girl would take such a liking to her punishment. Erik realizes that, like his deceased wife, his daughter needs a firm hand to guide her. It is the start of their path to depravity, but also the renewal of their kinship.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Slow  

A month had passed since Jessica’s introduction to the dungeon and life was taking a turn for the better. Not only had Jessica’s grades improved, she was also in a far happier mood, even coming with suggestions herself of what they could try out for their weekly session. It had turned into a cherished moment that they both looked forward to and it fulfilled a need that neither had known they missed. Likewise, Erik had shaved his beard off, groomed his hair, and had repaired his pickup truck after he had been bitching about it for months.

Having access to a reliable car and not looking like a scary cave dweller allowed him to get paid jobs done, which brought his family a better income. It also made it easier for Erik to give Jessica her fifty dollars every week. The girl had even taken to saving up some money rather than spending it all at once on new clothes and toys.

Being in contact with his daughter’s body so often, however, left Erik horny and frustrated. His daughter had given him a single blowjob so far, but their intimacy had not progressed beyond that.

Erik sat on the porch, rocking his chair faster than its usual leisure pace. As the birds sang their songs and the crickets chirped in the tall grass, the burly man chucked a beer away. The occasional croaking frog from the nearby swamp added to the background chorus while the mosquitoes buzzed with a high pitch around his head. It was midday and the sun burned at its full strength without a cloud in the sky. Even in the shade, it was as hot as a furnace again, without a single breeze to offer any relief.

Erik crumpled the empty can in his right hand after the last drops had ended up soaking his torn shirt, adding yet another stain. He grumbled something about the purgatory while he threw the can behind him, not caring where it would end up. It landed next to several other crumpled up cans, who had also missed the trashcan that stood next to the door and less than a foot away from them. Erik did not even bother killing the mosquitoes although their bites annoyed him to no end.

“Damned heat,” Erik muttered, “can’t get a thing done.”

Jessica walked outside, wearing the new cowboy boots that she had bought last week, along with a blue and white checked shirt that had the top buttons undone, showing her cleavage and the lack of a bra. She had also tied the shirt’s tails together, exposing her pierced bellybutton. The girl had pulled her hair together in a ponytail while a pair of denim short shorts completed her apparel. She did not wear a collar outside the dungeon. Instead, she wore a thin black choker as a sign of her submissiveness to her father. It was obvious that Jessica had applied DEET to herself; not only did it repel the mosquitoes from her, it also drove the insects away from Erik, who could miss the presence of those blood suckers like a bad toothache.

The teenager stood in front of her father and leaned her ass against the porch, while she asked, “What’s gotten into you? I thought things were going so great for you and all?”

“Ugh, it’s nothing,” Erik said, who cast his gaze down, avoiding hers.

He focused on her navel piercing. She had gotten it two weeks ago, much against his wishes, although he had to admit that it looked sexy on her. Then again, that had also been his issue with the thing in the first place; he knew that he was not the only one who ogled her.

“Come on, you know you can tell me anything, Dad.”

“I’m just frustrated, that’s all.”

“Frustrated, why? I mean, you’ve got money in your pocket, the car is running again, you’ve repaired most of the house, what’s left to be frustrated about?”

“I’m not financially frustrated,” Erik sighed, “I’m sexually frustrated.”

“Oh, I see. Is it because of all the stuff we do?”

“That’s part of it.”

“I thought you got off on that, you know, pump the python after we’re done?”

“I do,” Erik grumbled, “but that’s not the same.”

“Aww, do I get my poor Daddy all hot and bothered?” Jessica asked, while she sat down on his right leg. She put her hand on his shoulder and straightened her back, pushing her chest out. Her breasts strained against the fabric of her shirt. “Is watching my hot body not enough for you?”

“Damn it, Jess, you’re not making it any easier on me.”

Jessica rubbed her butt against Erik’s thigh. “What are you so afraid of, Dad? Worried that the police will come and arrest you if you try anything more? You know I won’t tell anyone about what we do together.”

“No, that’s not it.”

“Then what is it?”

“Damn it, girl, I just don’t want to violate your body, alright?”

“But maybe I want to be violated,” Jessica pouted, as she put her arm around Erik’s shoulder and rubbed her breast against his chest. “You’ve done so many other things with me already, I don’t see the issue if we’d take it one step further.”

“No, I shouldn’t be the one who takes your virginity.”

“Virgi—, wait a sec, who said anything about me being a virgin?” Jessica asked, as she sat upright and looked him in his light blue eyes, a frown appearing on her forehead.

“You mean you aren’t?”

“Come on, Dad, I’m sixteen already. What did you expect; that I’d remain a virgin until I’m an old hag? Hell no! If anything, I’ve had more sex in the past months than ever before. Why do you think I’ve been so happy lately? Well, next to what you’re doing with me,” Jessica said, as she winked at Erik.

“Wait, what—, which boy did you have sex with?”

“Well, there was Marc from school, Billy from down the road, his younger brother Carl, but I’ve only had sex with him once because he blew his load too quickly and was clumsy as hell, and, let’s see ... Oh yeah, Rodney Junior, Tim—”

“God damn it, Jess, you’re a slut. I didn’t raise you like that!”

“I’ll consider that as a compliment,” Jessica said, who cupped Erik’s chin and gave him a peck on the lips. “You’ve taught me how to be a confident woman, Dad, one who is completely okay with her body. It was all thanks to your help, though. What we do together has really increased my confidence and I couldn’t have bought all those condoms without the weekly allowance you give me. I know that it’s important to have safe sex to prevent diseases and pregnancy, especially since I’m not on the pill. Heck, any of those boys would bolt the moment they’d learn I’m pregnant and leave me alone to raise the little bastard all by myself.”

“B-but you’re my baby girl,” Erik sputtered.

“Yes, I am, but I’m also growing up, Dad. These tits didn’t appear out of nowhere,” Jessica said, who cupped her breasts and flicked her thumbs across her hardening nipples.

“Mm,” she purred with a sultry voice, after which she dropped a hand in his lap, rubbing his dick through the cloth of his pants.

“Yeah, that barely helps,” Erik grunted.

“I have another confession to make,” Jessica said, who bit her lower lip as she looked him in the eyes.

“What?”

“Boys aren’t the only ones I’ve had sex with. I—, I also enjoy girls.”

Erik’s breath caught in his throat and his pupils grew wide while he processed that piece of information. “Wait, say what?”

“Why do you think I like hanging out with Valery so much? We don’t always have homework to do, you know?”

I’ll be damned, my girl is a lesbian? No wait, that’s not right. Is she bisexual? My god, just imagine Jessica together with another girl, Valery no less. Of all her friends, I think Valery is probably the cutest with her lithe frame, hazel eyes, brown hair, full lips, and those cute dimples. God damn, those two together, not even the hottest porno can beat that!

“Go on,” Erik grunted, “you have my attention.”

Jessica smiled and unzipped Erik’s worn jeans, pulling his hard cock out and wrapping her hand around it. Her thumb smeared his pre-cum across his glans to lube it up, after which she massaged the impression right below his glans while her other hand jacked him up and down.

“My first time together with her happened two weeks ago, three days after I got my bellybutton pierced. Remember that really hot Saturday when I was over at Valery’s place?”

“Yeah, I do,” Erik said, who had trouble focusing on her words with the way she manipulated his dick.

“As you might know, Valery’s parents have a big house with a swimming pool. I had brought my bikini along that day to work on my tan, but it was that old piece of crap from last year, which my breasts have outgrown. I could still fit into the briefs, but the top was too small and showed my under boobs, which really annoyed me. Since we were all by ourselves anyway, Valery suggested that we’d just go topless. She said she did it all the time since she hated tan lines. Before I knew what hit me, she had already taken her top off and showed me her back. She wasn’t kidding; she really had no tan lines and it looked great on her. So, I figured; why the hell not, and I followed suit. It felt a little weird at first, to see her breasts like that, but pretty normal soon after.”

“Really? What do her breasts look like?” Erik asked, as Jessica grasped his dick a little tighter, stroking his member with a steady rhythm.

“They’re not as big as mine, a small B cup, but they look good on her. She has cute poky nipples. I think she’s jealous of my boobs, she kept looking at them as I lay on my back to tan. At one point, I sat up on my elbows and asked if she wanted to touch them. I meant it as a joke, but she said ‘Okay’ and scooted over. Before I knew what was going on, she was feeling up my tits! I wanted to stop her and tell her that it was just a joke, but it felt kinda nice, so I let her. I lay back and sighed, thinking to myself, ‘She really needs to learn when I’m sarcastic’. She must have taken my sigh as a cue that I liked what she did, though, because suddenly she sucked one of my nipples between her lips and teased it with her tongue. I couldn’t help myself and groaned; she was good!”

Erik’s cock leaked more pre-cum, which Jessica used as lube on his foreskin to pull it easier over his glans. Erik’s horniness replaced his rotten mood and he panted while imagining Jessica’s tale.

Damn, who knew that Val would actually seduce Jess, if anything, I’d have thought it would be the other way around with the way she’s been acting lately. Valery is such a shy girl; it’s a miracle she even mustered up the courage to do that. Who knows, maybe she had been planning it for quite a while. She always did hang close onto Jessica, despite her parents being against it, because of Jessica being poor as a church mouse, smoking cigarettes, and getting into trouble all the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.