Master of the Swamp
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by MagicQuill

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Erik discovers that Jessica, his sixteen-year-old rebellious daughter, has smoked cigarettes again despite his earlier warnings. He disciplines her, but didn't expect that the girl would take such a liking to her punishment. Erik realizes that, like his deceased wife, his daughter needs a firm hand to guide her. It is the start of their path to depravity, but also the renewal of their kinship.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Slow  

Wham! Another mosquito died, its flattened blood-red corpse staining the porch.

“Goddamned bloodsuckers, no matter how many of them I kill, they keep coming back for more,” Erik swore, as he wiped his stained hand clean on his worn pants.

His wooden house, filled with cracks and holes, was too close to the swamp for comfort. Although he lived on the edge of a small town in Arizona, he felt anything but part of the community.

Heck, those bastards refused to pay for a paved road to my house. All I have is a dirt road and a pickup truck with a failing engine. I swear the damned car could break down any day now, leaving me with a three-mile hike to the nearest neighbor and five miles to town. Heh, I bet that most of the residents rather see me leave altogether anyway. Well fuck them, all of them.

He had bought the swamp and surrounding area for a cheap price in his younger years, gambling that the value would go up. The opposite turned out to be true, however, and he was stuck there ever since. The land was not worth a damn these days and he had too little money to move to a better place. Still, the land was his and he thought of it as his kingdom.

Erik puffed at his cigar, before blowing the smoke through his nostrils. He imagined this was what angry dragons looked like. His rocking chair gently rocked back and forth while he enjoyed the sounds of singing birds, chirping crickets, and croaking frogs. The humid air made it hard to get any work done, especially at this time of the day. The sun burned with a vengeance and even in the shade it was 106 degrees. Erik knew that he should get up and start doing something useful, but it was much more comfortable to sprawl in his rocking chair and take a swig from his lukewarm beer.

“Goddamned bloodsuckers,” he sighed, as he sent yet another mosquito to an early grave.

The sound of bike tires riding through gravel disrupted the peace and quiet. His daughter appeared in sight a few seconds later. Erik cast a lazy glance at his scratched watch; four-thirty, she was half an hour late.

The teenager had tied her long blonde hair in a ponytail. He had not seen her leave that morning since he had stayed in bed until eleven, but her wardrobe did not really surprise him; she wore skintight short shorts, sandals, and a skimpy white tank top. It was obvious that the girl had been cycling in the heat and humidity; the tank top clung to her breasts, drawing attention to her orange-sized boobs.

Erik spat on the porch. For fuck’s sake, she went out without a bra again. Doesn’t that girl ever listen? She’s going to get raped one of these days if she keeps provoking men like that.

“Goddammit, Jessica, you’re thirty minutes late again,” Erik said, as he ground the stub of his cigar in the ashtray and took a final gulp of his beer. He squashed the can in his big, calloused hands, and threw the flattened aluminum behind him without a second thought. It landed in the garbage can, although judging from the other squashed beer cans that he had strewn around, this was more through luck than actual skill.

“But Dad,” Jessica whined, “I had to study math with Valery. We have an important test tomorrow, I told you about this last night.”

The bearded man with unkempt dirty blond hair got out of his rocking chair with some difficulty; weighing 207 pounds did that to you. He walked to the girl and stood before her. With his six feet height, he towered over her five feet and two inches. The girl had a lithe frame, weighing only 104 pounds. Compared to him, she looked like a nimble elf, while his build resembled more that of an ogre.

Erik grabbed her by the tank top and pulled her close, sniffing her mouth and nose. “You’ve been smoking again, haven’t you?”

“No! I told you, I was studying! You can call Valery if you don’t believe me.”

“Goddammit girl, can’t you tell the truth for once? I can recognize the smell of cheap cigarettes from a mile away!” Erik said, releasing the girl.

“And what if I have? You smoke too!”

“That’s no excuse, I’m an adult and as long as you live under my roof you’ll abide to my rules.”

Jessica took a step back and put her hands on her sides, glaring at her old man. “Or else what?”

Erik sighed. Raising a daughter single-handed was not an easy job. “Or else I’ll have to punish you.”

A glint appeared in Jessica’s green eyes while her lips twisted up in a sneer. “Oh, really? And what are you going to do?”

“Goddammit Jess, you’re not a little kid anymore!” He stared her down with his bloodshot, light blue eyes.

“Exactly! It’s about damned time that you stopped treating me as one. I’m sixteen years old and if I want to smoke, then you should let me!”

“Watch your language, young lady. I do not tolerate foul words.”

“Oh, come on, you swear all the time.”

“Yeah, but I’m an adult. You’ll do as I say and not as I do or I’ll ground you for a week.”

“Whatever, as if you can keep me locked up in this crappy old house anyway. That entire shack almost falls apart when I so much as blow against it and I’m not even the big bad wolf!”

Erik sighed. She has a point on that one. If she kicks a wall hard enough, then she’ll easily break through it and then it’s up to me again to fix it. A lot of the wood is rotten and I’m not even sure if it’s still safe to live here.

“Fine, then I’ll take your smartphone away for a week,” Erik said, as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. It was really too hot to be having this discussion, but he could not back down now. Letting her win this argument equaled to him becoming her lapdog and that would only happen over his dead body.

“Like I care, we don’t even have any reception in the middle of this goddamned shithole anyway!”

“Goddammit, Jess, I’ll spank your ass!”

“Ooh, tough guy, spanking a little girl. As if I care,” Jessica said, as she shrugged her shoulders. Only the quiver in her voice betrayed her anxiety.

“Very well, spanking it is,” Erik decided, who rolled up the sleeves of his sweaty shirt.

Jessica’s pupils grew large and she froze in place. She had never expected him to be serious about this. They had arguments like these all the time and usually they came to some sort of an understanding, but this time Erik just was not having any of it. He could not even remember the last time he had spanked her. However, considering the more than fair share of warnings he had given her in the past, he could not let this go by unpunished. Erik grabbed her waist, before she had a chance to turn and flee as she did the last time that he had uttered a similar threat. Erik picked the teenager up threw her over his shoulder, walking back to his chair.

“No! Leave me alone!” Jessica yelled, while she hit him with balled fists and tried to kick him with her feet.

Although her fists somewhat stung, Erik did not even flinch. He had dealt with much tougher bastards before. He sat back in his rocking chair and lay Jessica over his knee. The teenager continued struggle and tried to twist free, but it was to no avail; her father was simply too strong and he did not have a lot trouble to keep her in place. He let her fight until she grew tired and gave up her resistance.

“I’ll give you ten swats and you’d better be counting them too, because I swear to god I won’t stop until I’ve heard a proper count. Is that clear?”

“Hell no, this is child abuse! Keep your frigging hands off me!” Jessica yelled, while she continued to kick and fight back.

“There’s nobody here for miles to hear you scream,” Erik said, “stop this nonsense and take it like a grown woman, before I decide to double it. Just be glad you don’t have to take it bare assed. I won’t be so generous next time.”

Without further warning, he lashed out with his hand. It landed on her left ass cheek. The sound of his slap echoed through the trees, scaring several birds away, and ceasing most of Jessica’s struggles.

“Ouch! Goddammit let me go!”

“I didn’t hear you count,” Erik grumbled, before he lashed out again, this time his flat hand landed on her right ass cheek.

It must have stung particularly badly, because tears sprang from Jessica’s eyes as she cried out, “One, god dammit!”

“That one didn’t count either since you cursed. Quit your whining and start counting,” Erik said, as he lashed out for a third time, his hand hitting across her tightly clad ass cheeks.

“Ouch! One, dammit,” Jessica said, as she lay on his lap without moving a single muscle.

“Nope, that’s still not good enough. Believe me, I can keep this up all day long if I have to,” Erik commented, as he lashed out again.

“One! Fu—nggh.”

“I suppose that’s close enough. It wouldn’t hurt to be a little more enthusiastic, though.”

“Two, shit that one hurt,” Jessica said, while she tried to rub her ass. Erik was not having any of it though and smacked her ass again. “Ack, fuckin’ hell. Three.”

“That’s better. See? You can do it; all you need is the proper motivation.”

Wham! “Ugh, fuckkk! Four.”

Another slap echoed through the trees. “Ouch, five.”

“Atta girl, you’re halfway through, this isn’t so bad, is it?” Erik asked, as he rubbed her ass cheeks for a moment, making Jessica squirm in his lap.

“Stop that, Dad, and please finish spanking me,” Jessica uttered with a breathy voice, wiggling her ass.

“Fine,” Erik said, before he lashed out again.

“O-oh, six.”

I wonder what’s up with that. She actually seems to be enjoying herself.

“S-seven!” Jessica whimpered, while she squirmed in his lap and rubbed her thighs together.

She better not be taking after her mother, may God have her soul. This should be a punishment, not a reward. Worse yet, all this wiggling and sexy sighing of her is starting to make me hard.

Wham! “Ei—, eight!”

Damn it, I put my days as Dom behind me years ago. She can probably feel me poking her belly with my hard dick. What kind of a father am I? I better finish this up quickly. Erik gave his last two slaps in quick succession, without giving Jessica a proper time to count the ninth slap before the tenth hit her ass. He regretted the decision immediately.

“N-nine, te—tennn!” Jessica screamed.

While the girl squirmed her legs together, her whole body went rigid. She breathed hard through her nostrils, all the while trying to suppress her grunts and groans. Her squeals reminded Erik of an old car speeding away in low gear. The musky scent of her arousal spread through the air, intoxicating Erik.

Damn, I’ve missed this. It feels good to be in control again. I bet that girl will listen a lot better now, even if it’s only temporary.

Erik rubbed his daughter’s ass until she steadied her breathing. There was no use to pretend that he did not know what had happened. He put her back on her feet once she calmed down. Jessica walked away on unsteady feet, still rubbing her thighs together while she grinned like the cat that ate the canary. A wet patch had formed on her shorts and her stiff nipples clearly poked the fabric of her tank top, although Erik pretended not to notice.

He pointed to her face with his index finger, and said, “There’s plenty more of that if you don’t start behaving, young lady. I can’t have you ruin your health by smoking cigarettes and I don’t want to hear foul language passing those lips of yours anymore. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Dad,” Jessica replied. Her eyes were unfocused as her voice sang the words like an angel.

Goddammit that is not what I meant! Then again, maybe disciplining her is the right thing to do. Why shouldn’t I spank her like this, if it helps with improving her attitude?

“Go to your room, Jess, and start doing your homework. You’re not getting out of that math test tomorrow.”

Jessica finally seemed to pull herself out of it. “But Dad, I—”

“Go to your room, NOW!” Erik demanded, as he threatened to get up again. Jessica ran into the house, knowing that he meant it. “Teenagers, why are they always causing so much trouble?” Erik mumbled, as he stroked his beard. At least she didn’t see my hard cock. Still, what should I do with her? I doubt that spanking her again will help. If she’s anything like her mother, then she’ll be aching for it.

Erik sighed. Why did you have to leave us so soon, Kimberley? It’s been a rough five years without you. If I ever find the drunken son of a bitch who killed you, then I swear I’ll beat him to an inch of his life. He fucked up a perfectly good marriage and happy family.

Erik used to be a successful self-employed handyman, but all of that had changed overnight after a car accident that had led to the death of his wife. Life had not been the same ever since and the task of raising their daughter had fallen solely upon Erik.

Life would have been very different if you were still with us, Kimberley. I’d have probably still had my business instead of living on welfare and Jessica would have probably listened a lot better and wouldn’t have grown up as a slut.

“Dad, the frigging power is out again!” Jessica yelled from within the dilapidated dwelling, her voice sounding distressed and pulling Erik away from his thoughts.

Erik let a deep sigh escape from his lips, before he yelled back, “I’ll fix it in a minute, Pumpkin.”

“Will you stop calling me that? I’m neither fat nor orange!”

“Whatever you say, Cupcake.”

“That’s even worse!”

Erik shook his head and muttered under his breath, “Teenagers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.