The Goatherd - Cover

The Goatherd

Copyright© 2017 by FantasyLover

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Second Place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2017 Don't be fooled by the title. While sixteen-year-old Harazar is responsible for watching over his clan's herd of goats, this is a story of exploration and adventure ... and much more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Military   War   Cuckold   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

The two women finally collected themselves and the Baroness led me through the secret passage to the room next to hers. I let her go in alone, although I peeked around the corner. I couldn’t help but notice how much her breasts swayed as she walked to the lone bed where her daughters slept together.

“Shhhhh, be quiet, girls,” she said soothingly as she woke them. I was surprised that she pulled the light cover off them, exposing their naked bodies to me. The girls were snuggled together the way my wives sometimes did at night. Each girl had a knee between the other’s legs, and they slept with their arms around each other, their breasts pressed together.

“What is it, Mother?” one of them asked sleepily.

“Remain quiet, and don’t be alarmed. We’ll be unharmed, but Morilian troops are in the city and have captured the castle,” she said calmly.

“What?” one of the girls asked apprehensively, sitting up in bed and giving me a good view of her young, firm breasts.

“Shhhhh,” she calmed her daughters. “They won’t hurt you,” she promised.

“How can you know that?” the second daughter asked in an angry whisper.

“Because the man who came into my room didn’t touch me,” she replied. “He even refused when I offered myself to him. He told me to heal first and then ask permission from his wives,” she replied.

“Where is he?” the girls asked, alarmed, jumping from their bed.

“He’s in the doorway of the back passage,” she replied.

“What?” both girls squeaked in surprise, grabbing for the covers. Their mother didn’t let them have the covers.

“Why would you let him see us like this?” one of the girls asked her angrily.

“I wanted him to see that you are both beautiful young women, hoping he would keep both of you,” she said.

“Keep us?” the first girl asked nervously.

“Female family members of defeated nobles are usually killed or taken as slaves,” she explained. “This man doesn’t seem interested in killing us and I hoped that he would keep you instead of selling you as common slaves.”

“Slaves?” one of the girls gasped.

“You can relax,” I said as I stepped into the room. The girls jumped out of bed and ran behind their mother. “As long as they cooperate, our clan’s slaves are treated like family members. Many of the troops here tonight were my clan’s Nordlinger slaves. If we mistreated them or the Nordlinger women, they would hardly be willing to fight by our side.”

One of the girls came over to me, pulling her reluctant sister by the hand. “Please take us and keep us safe. We will do anything you ask of us,” she promised as she knelt in front of me.

Taking each girl’s hand, I pulled them up so they were standing. That didn’t exactly help matters since both of them leaned their lithe, naked bodies against me. Out of habit more than anything, my arms encircled their waists and my hands dropped to cup their naked butts.

“I told you, you are safe. Nobody will touch you,” I tried to reassure them.

“You’re touching us,” the first sister giggled, twisting slightly, and pressing her butt firmly into my hand. Her sister also giggled and followed suit.

“Spoils of war?” I asked teasingly, squeezing the delightful flesh in my hands before letting the girls go.

“We’ll spoil you if you let us,” the first sister offered in a sultry voice, placing my hand on her firm breast. Again, her sister copied her.

“Ladies, I am sorely tempted, but I have other matters I need to tend to right now,” I said as I stepped back. “Please get dressed and remain in this room where it’s safe until I send someone to get you.”

I stuck my head back into the passage. “Get the other girl, find clothing, and then join these three women in this room,” I told the girl.

“Sir, there are two more girls shackled in our quarters,” she said nervously.

“Does the same key release them?” I asked as I handed her the key.

“Yes, and I’ll make sure they are dressed and waiting for you here, too,” she said as she hurried off, her bare feet slapping against the stone floor of the passageway.

“Have them wait in here with you,” I told the Baroness.

“Yes sir,” she replied, pressing herself against me and kissing me.

I opened the door carefully, stuck my hand into the hallway, and waved. “It’s me, Harazar,” I whispered loudly.

“Get lost?” one of the men snickered. “You went into that room,” he said, pointing down the hall to where the men were gathered.

“There are passages behind the rooms,” I explained.

“The armory is secure,” he reported. “We looked out the window overlooking the barracks. The Bajasanian troops are exiting the barracks and there’s no fighting,” he added.

“Stay here with a couple of men to keep the Baroness, her two daughters, and four female slaves safe while I check outside,” I told him. I was a bit uncomfortable when he saluted me.

I finally found my way outside and found Father. “The Baron is dead. The Baroness and her daughters are safe in their rooms with some of the female slaves the Baron abused. The armory is secure,” I reported.

“Excellent work,” Father praised. “Only one of the sentries and three of the troops in the barracks wanted to fight. All four are wounded and paralyzed right now, but they should live,” he said.

“What will we do with the Baroness and her daughters?” I asked.

Father looked at me for a second and started laughing. “You caught them, they’re yours.”

“What?” I gasped, but he was already walking away to talk to Lieutenant Anzekko. As much as I wanted to believe that he was kidding, I knew that Father wouldn’t joke about something like that.

The troops quickly had everything under control. The four wounded men were locked up under guard in the dungeon after their wounds were tended to, not that the paralyzed prisoners could do anything for several hours. Tents were pitched in the courtyard and sentries were posted while the rest of the men went to sleep or back to sleep. The rest of our men outside the city came inside, along with my wolves, although I brought them in through the secret passage, straight into the stables.

The wolves had obviously hunted earlier because they weren’t interested in the dried goat meat I offered them. After wandering through the stable and marking everything, they seemed comfortable in one of the empty stalls, although the horses were still skittish. Karako insisted on following me into the castle.

I knocked on the door of the room the women were in and the Baroness peeked out. “It’s over, everything is under control so you can go back to sleep,” I told her.

“Is that a wolf?” she asked nervously, looking at Karako.

“Yes, Karako is one of several tame wolves that I have,” I replied.

“Several?” she squeaked, nervously looking further down the hallway.

“The rest are in the stable,” I assured her.

“Where will you sleep?” she asked.

“I have a tent out in the courtyard with the rest of the men,” I replied.

“Nonsense,” she replied, looking again at Karako. “Are you sure he’s safe?” she asked. I knelt and took her hand, motioning Karako over. He sniffed her trembling hand and sat down calmly.

“See, now he knows you,” I said.

“Then come sleep in a soft bed,” she insisted, opening the door. I agreed, although the soft bed was only part of the reason. Soft bodies were the main reason.

The Baroness quickly had help from her daughters as she took my clothes off. That necessitated me explaining how I got the three claw marks on my shoulder. The two slaves I had released from the shackles in the Baron’s bedchamber came over with wet cloths and washed off the accumulated sweat and grime, paying careful attention to my groin area, tittering as they washed my erection and balls.

“Thank you, ladies,” the Baroness said when they finished drying me. I was surprised to find that her robe had also disappeared. With two candles and four oil lamps in the room, I had a much better view of her nakedness and she was spectacular, especially her huge breasts. Seeing where I was looking, she grinned and took my hands in hers, placing them on her fleshy breasts.

“You are very tempting,” I told her as I gently rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger the way my wives liked, “but you still need to speak with my wives, first. You and your daughters are safe because you were awarded to me,” I added.

She still guided me down onto the bed and knelt in front of me. “Might I ease your discomfort and show my daughters how to please a man with their mouths?” she asked in a voice so sultry that I couldn’t have refused her if I’d wanted to.

As if she were claiming me, she briefly took me in her mouth, and then released me and leaned back. “Remia, Mahleia you need to move closer,” she said, pointing to a place on either side of her. Both girls came over, their eyes glued to my cock, which was pointing at the ceiling.

“You two have already promised him everything you have so you might as well let him get a good look. Men enjoy seeing a beautiful woman naked,” she explained to her daughters as she unfastened their robes and pulled them off, leaving both girls bare.

Despite their bold actions earlier, both girls blushed clear to their navels, making them look even more fetching. The Baroness had her daughters lie on the bed at right angles to me. One daughter was on either side of me, lying on her stomach with her face near my hip.

“One way to bring pleasure to a man is to use your mouth on him,” she explained as she again took me in her mouth. After bobbing her head several times, she pulled back off. “Always make sure to cover your teeth. Accidentally scraping him with your teeth is extremely painful for him,” she explained.

“You try it now,” she told Remia, the older and bolder of the two. Remia carefully lowered her mouth around me and bobbed her head one time before pulling off and looking expectantly at her mother.

“Ask him how it felt,” she instructed, motioning to me.

Remia looked at me nervously. “I can show you how it feels better than I can tell you,” I said as I turned slightly so I could get hold of her leg. Moments later, after a squeal of surprise, I had her positioned above me. “This is how it feels,” I said right before running my tongue through her sex the way my wives taught me to do to them. Remia’s moan of pleasure told me she enjoyed it, too.

Moments later, she was enthusiastically returning the favor. She came just as I was going to warn her that I was about to cum. The Baroness was grinning smugly at her daughter as Remia lay there panting with a silly grin on her face after rolling off me.

“Now, watch as I finish him,” she told her daughters. “Imagine how you’d feel if he stopped before you climaxed. That’s the way he feels right now.” With that, she bent to her task, one that went much faster after her daughter’s effort.

“Coming,” I was quickly grunting in warning, filling her mouth moments later.

“Owpe yo mowf,” she said to Remia, leaning over and allowing some of my cum to dribble into her mouth much like a mother bird feeding a baby bird. She did the same to Mahleia, the younger daughter, and then swallowed the rest.

“That’s what his seed tastes like,” she explained to them. “I’ve tasted three different men, and all are similar, yet somewhat different. Women are the same way. I’ve tasted many at your father’s request and each is similar, yet different.” She went on to warn them how forcefully a man cums and explained how to use their tongue to block their throat to keep the cum from spraying into their throat and possibly choking them.

“When your man is satisfied, cuddle up to him and let him enjoy the feel of your naked body against his,” she instructed. With a warm, naked woman on each side of me, I felt as if I was home with my wives, and I quickly fell asleep.

Quiet whispers, quiet giggles, and the feeling of someone sucking on me woke me. “See how he started smiling?” the Baroness asked someone. “It means he’s awake and enjoying what you’re doing,” she coached. I have to admit, the thought of her coaching her daughters aroused me immensely.

“Coming,” I groaned in warning as I opened my eyes to see Mahleia, the younger daughter watching me as she sucked on me. Her eyes were filled with excitement as she redoubled her effort.

A brief look of surprise crossed her face when the first gush of cum exploded into her mouth, followed quickly by a look of immense satisfaction. “Give your sister a kiss and give her half of it,” the Baroness instructed.

Her instructions obviously surprised Mahleia and she gave her mother an odd look, and then glanced nervously at me. “Relax,” her mother told her. “Watching two women together excites a man.”

Mahleia took her sister’s face in her hands and kissed her. It was obvious that they were using their tongues as they shared my cum. I enjoy watching my wives and concubines when they do it and I enjoyed watching the sisters. “I’d take care of that for you if you want,” the Baroness offered, pointing at my erection that hadn’t gone completely down, and was starting to grow again, “but one of the guards came by a few minutes ago and said breakfast would be served soon. The girls and I should go help prepare and serve breakfast,” she said.

I agreed and got dressed. “Where’s Karako?” I asked.

“He followed Abidora when she left earlier to help cook breakfast,” the Baroness replied.

I only took one wrong turn inside the castle before finding my way out to the courtyard. “Sleep well?” Father chuckled. “It looks like your wolf abandoned you,” he added since Karako was lying next to him gnawing on a rabbit.

“I slept very well and was surprised that Karako wanted to go back inside the castle last night. He’s not used to being indoors,” I replied to Father’s teasing.

“We stumbled upon a plot within the plot,” Father said. “King Kemmou delivered several bags of gold coins to the new baron a month ago. The Baron was supposed to hire mercenaries to help with the attack against us. Instead, the Baron planned to use the mercenaries to attack King Kemmou first, hoping to usurp the throne,” Father chuckled.

“We could hire the mercenaries to help with the fight against King Kemmou,” I said excitedly.

“We could, but I don’t think we need to,” Father replied. “I’ve already sent men to locate the old bridge over the Mazagan River. They’re to make sure it can’t be used. That means King Kemmou must approach us from the east or south.

“With the drawbridge being the final part of the stone bridge over the Zamfara River, the South Gate is the least vulnerable.

“Rather than a direct assault on the walls from the north or east, I think King Kemmou will try to send his troops through the secret tunnel at night. I have men busy right now sealing this end of the tunnel with a thick rock and mortar wall.

“I also have men digging smaller versions of the Nordlinger’s hideouts in the hills to the east of the city, just beyond the grain fields. Once Kemmou’s men move against us and pass them, they will pour the lamp oil along the edge of the grain field. Others will do the same along the south, north, and west edges of the grain fields. When his men start into the secret entrance, we’ll signal everyone and light the fields ablaze.

“The only escape from the flames will be inside the tunnel or near the city walls. Those near the walls will have to surrender or die. Our men will move in right behind the flames and jam the door at the entrance to the tunnel so the rest of Kemmou’s men are trapped inside. They, too, can surrender or die. That many men inside the tunnel will use more air than the vents will provide. If they get too belligerent in there, we can start blocking vents to speed up the process,” he explained.

“What if they ford the Mazagan River farther inland and attack the North Gate?” I asked.

“Then we fight,” Father replied with a shrug. “We would only need a handful of troops on the south and east walls. The rest will take positions around the North Gate. Even with the small number of men we have, we should be able to hold off Kemmou’s army, especially with the eight thousand sheaves of arrows we found in a storeroom and the antler berry poison we brought. I sent men back to Mokoko to bring any antler berry poison that the women have prepared since we left.”

“I thought they sold the antler berry poison to Estebo and the caravan,” I replied.

“One of the girls showed Lukas and Vidar where the berry patches are, and several women went up to pick them. They take baskets like we used for the chalk and line the baskets with hide. They ride to the valley and take pack mules to the bushes and fill as many baskets as they can in one afternoon. They spend the night in one of the caves and return home the next day.

“With the crossbows, the women can watch for predators themselves. A couple of the dogs go with them to help. Eight women pick berries, four women lead the mules, eight women stand guard, and two women stay at the cave to have dinner ready. They return home the next morning and make the poison. Then they go back to the mountains the following day. Being from a mountainous country, they enjoy being up there,” Father explained.

“The poison arrows will definitely help us. Once we beat back each assault, we can either bring the paralyzed men inside and shackle them or kill them where they lie if we can’t get to them.

“If Kemmou takes enough time to build siege engines, his capital of Koshlokki will fall to King Kugiar before they get them built and King Kugiar will attack Kemmou from the rear. Since they only have three thousand men in their army, and we’ve already neutralized three hundred-fifty of them, there is no way they can hope to breach these walls in time. That’s why they have to use the secret passage,” Father explained.

His plan made sense but thinking in circles like that gave me a headache.

Rather than dwell on it, I bought what I needed in the nervous marketplace and then took the wolves outside of the city so they could run. Once outside, I made and then set snares for rabbits in the tall grass and weeds along a stream flowing into the Mazagan River. I rode slowly enough that it didn’t bother my shoulder, which was healing nicely.

I found out how they hid the openings for air in the top of the secret tunnel. The ground above the tunnel was a wagon road that went out to the fields. Each air tube broke the surface, hidden amongst small piles of rocks along the west side of the road. The rocks were mortared together and made to look like distance markers of some sort.

The wolves managed to catch a couple of rabbits while we were out. Back in town, I bought several live rabbits in the marketplace from a farmer who raised them for meat and who was preparing to leave for the day. Once we got back to the wolves’ stall in the stable, I gave each wolf two more rabbits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.